Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center

Charles O. on 01/17/2017
Spoke with Barbara. She said they are good.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
AUDREY P. on 01/15/2017
"Nice people especially Art"
Very courteous,fast service. Will be using this company for tires and inspections for sure!
Vehicle: BMW X6
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 02:10 PM
Anthony L. on 01/09/2017
Anthony said the service was fast.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/12/2017

Thank You Anthony, we appreciate the kind words.  Happy to help whenever your in need.

BTW; Best looking Mustang around!

Denise A. on 01/09/2017
Denise said they were friendly, polite, and informative. She was satisfied with everything.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/06/2017

Denise,

Thank you for responding to our survey.  We appreciate you stopping in for service.  We're always happy to help with any of your vehicle needs.

William S. on 01/09/2017
William said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/07/2017

William,

Thank you for your recommendation.  We appreciate your trust in our work.

KATHERINE V. on 01/06/2017
"Total convenience"
Car was picked up at my house at delivered back in a timely matter. All work done- Quality parts. Safe
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 06:21 AM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/06/2017

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for taking time to mention our service and leaving this great feedback.  It’s for people like you that we do what we do! If you have any friends looking for auto service, please send them our way - we’ll take great care of them.

Thank you!

PAUL C. on 01/05/2017
"Service"
The level of technical knowledge and the implementation of that skill sets are exceptional
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/05/2017 09:00 AM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

We are very happy to hear about your experience! We work hard to make sure our staff fits our company mission and culture, and our facility as well, so we are grateful to hear about your experience.  Thank you for the support and we look forward to working with you again, soon.

Paul M. on 01/05/2017
Paul said he was totally satisfied.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Jeff P. on 01/05/2017
Jeff said the business was able to work on his vehicle right when he showed up.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Fiona R. on 01/05/2017
Fiona said she had a flat tire during the holidays. It was a stressful time and this business was really helpful.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 12/26/2016
James H. on 01/04/2017
Spoke with Margaret. She said they were happy with the price and they had it done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2017
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you for your positive comments James. I am so glad to hear that you were satisfied with us! Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

MAUREEN F. on 12/31/2016
"Front light out..."
Brought the car in to have front headlight fixed, $116 later, still not fixed????
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 12/31/2016 10:39 PM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

Sounds like we didn’t provide you with the same customer service that many have come to know us for. I’m sincerely sorry. I will have someone contact you immediately to correct this.

Thank you.

MICHAEL H. on 12/29/2016
"Efficiency"
Our vehicle needed 4 new tires and brakes. The cat was dropped off at 9:30 and by 2 pm we were ready to go. Thanks so much for the awesome customer service!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 10:38 AM

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking time to mention our service and leaving this great feedback.  It’s for people like you that we do what we do! If you have any friends looking for automotive service, please send them our way - we’ll take great care of them. Cheers!

LEWIS M. on 12/21/2016
"Outstanding service at a great price!"
I have an older car that needed a lot of work. Millevoi's did a great job of repairing the vehicle at a very reasonable price.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016 05:54 AM
Paul C. on 12/21/2016
Paul said his overall experience with the business was great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

The team here at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive, Bensalem is thrilled to hear such good feedback.  Thank you for you trust in our team.

TOM H. on 12/19/2016
"Always A Satisfactory Experience"
I went to the station expecting to get rocked for the 15.000 mile service. You can only imagine my glee when I was surprised by the cost. As of this date, I've been to the station maybe five times for service and have yet to be disappointed by the results. I would not hesitate to recommend Millevoi's Service Center to anyone. They are fast, courteous, and complete.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 12:44 AM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

Hey Tom, Thank you for the review, we appreciate when our customers take time to leave a note about us! We are glad you experienced our world-class auto service, and hope to see you again with your friends!

ALFRED G. on 12/18/2016
"Correcting a Neglected Car"
Millevoi's guided me in the many problems I inherited with the Impala I bought from a dealer exactly a year previously. It is obvious that the so-called inspectors must have simply slapped the stickers on the car, for there were major problems with the vehicle which should have been fixed before I bought it. Nonetheless, the vehicle has only minor maintenance in 2017, which should lengthen its life to pay back the tremendous amount of money I placed in it. I just found a channel on You Tube which explains some of the repairs. Next time, I am getting recommendations for the next dealer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/18/2016 06:16 PM
SARA D. on 12/17/2016
"Great shop "
They have been very helpful with my vehicle
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/05/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016 03:59 AM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

We’re thrilled you enjoyed our service, we like making our customers happy at! Thanks for leaving the positive review, I hope to see you again soon...but just for routine maintenance!!

Matthew H. on 12/16/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Next time i'm taking it to Walmart"
$200 just to get my battery replaced. If i had known, i would've had it done someplace else for half the price. I think i'm done with this place
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 07:38 AM
Kevin M. at Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 01/05/2017

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers praise our pricing so I’d like to speak with you further to help remedy the situation. Please give me a call at 215-638-3588.