Moon Valley Motor Care

AL D. on 07/13/2017
"Oil Change"
Dawn was able to schedule me the next day for an oil change at a time that worked for my wife. They gave my wife a ride to her gym and offered to pick her up after she was done training. While doing the oil change they noted a problem with my rear shocks and advised me of the cost of repair. There was no pressure to get the repair done that day and said to contact them when I was ready. What a great family (local ) run business. I would refer anyone to them without hesitation! Excellent work and customer service.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 06:45 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/13/2017

Al, thank you so much for your super review!  As a family owned and operated business we greatly appreciate each and every customer and treat each person as an individual, not just a number.  Thank you for your business.

KAY F. on 07/12/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
Much cheaper than a dealership... great service and skills!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 11:00 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/12/2017

Kay,
We know that a hybrid battery replacement is by no means an inexpensive repair, and we understand that .  We greatly appreciate your patience while waiting for the battery delivery and installation.  It definately was worth the wait, saved $$$$$$ .  We also appreciate your kind review!  Thank you for your business.

SALLY R. on 07/11/2017
"Finally, A Mechanic I Can Trust"
Being relatively new to the Phoenix area, I was in search of a competent, honest mechanic. I found that and more at Moon Valley Motor Care. The owner Dawn and her staff are some of the best I've ever encountered in the auto business. Not only will they fix your car for a fair price, they will also explain why you need some services and even tell you if you can wait on some of them. They will even drive you back home or to work within a reasonable distance if you need to leave your car. Caring, honest, and competent - I'll be a loyal customer for life!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 08:50 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/11/2017

Sally, Thank you so much for such a rave review!  We pride ourselves on our fairness, and tech expertise, but our integrity more importantly, and know that it's important to maintain your car, but also to budget for repairs as well.  We respect our customers hard earned money and try to do what is best for you, not us.  Thank you again.

Jim O. on 06/29/2017
Jim said this business is consistent with their service. They know what they are doing. They analyze the problem and provide good service.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
JACK K. on 06/27/2017
"Satisfied Mercedes Owner."
Great work, great price. Solid communications.
Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 03:55 PM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the kind words, and the 5 Stars, Jack! We appreciate you!

JOYCE W. on 06/27/2017
"Always great service!"
I have been taking my car to Moon Valley Motor Care for over 10 years. They are efficient, knowledgeable, personable and honest. Their car care is #1!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 01:58 PM
Olivia N. on 06/24/2017
Spoke with Shawn. He said Dawn explained the repairs to the vehicle clearly and even though she could not get a hold of Olivia, she contacted her father and he stored the vehicle for her overnight. It was nice that they went out of their way to accommodate them.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
ELIZABETH O. on 06/23/2017
"Service is fabulous!"
Any questions are always answered and all services are explained. My Honda CRV runs wonderfully. Always available for emergencies or for scheduled maintenance. Many thanks to Dawn, her Dad and the mechanics!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 09:59 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/23/2017

From one New Yorker to another- THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  We are so happy you've chosen us to maintain your Honda over the years and we value your business Betty.

CHARLES K. on 06/23/2017
"Always excellent service"
Moon Valley has taken care of my cars for the last 14 years, always quick, always professional, and always do the work right.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 430
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 09:57 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/23/2017

Charlie, Thank you for that review.  We have appreciated your business over the years.  Thank you so very much.

Al M. on 06/21/2017
Al said this business serviced some batteries for him. They were kind and professional.
Vehicle: Saturn Outlook
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
George A. on 06/21/2017
George said the business got him in without an appointment for his oil change.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
LARRY D. on 06/20/2017
"Wasn't informed about $100 inspection fee. Went for oil change and ended up paying $270 for oil change and air filter. I think the $100 inspection fee was excessive and should have been discussed before not afterwards "
Poor
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 09:38 PM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/21/2017

Larry, just to be clear, you came in for a B service because the maintenance light was on indicating you were due for the scheduled service, which is not just an oil change.  We performed the complete inspection as that service demands, which includes replacement of air filter, ac filter, and synthetic oil change.  But that inspection demands (per Mercedes) to perform a brake inspection as well, which takes a mechanic and time.  When you were informed that according to the service and inspection that you needed to replace those filters and your brakes were at minimum spec, you declined those services since it cost $$ to replace those items, you decided to just have oil changed, however the mechanic performed the B service inspection you requested and I only charged an hr to do that which is very fair.  We have a business to run and I have mechanics to pay for their time just like any other business.  I'm sorry you found that unaffordable but we were simply performing the service that you requested.

ANNALEE H. on 06/19/2017
"Sudden Car Repair Taken Care of Promptly "
We recently had a sudden car repair situation. While driving home from work, my husband called to say something was wrong with the car. I got on the phone with Dawn DiMarco and he was able to take the care directly there for repairs. Before the end of the business day we had an answer about what was wrong and the car was fixed and back at home. The responsiveness and integrity of Moon Valley Motor Care is something we are happy to endorse.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 10:24 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/19/2017

Annalee, Thank you so much for that rave review.  We appreciate you and Alan so much, and your loyalty to us.  We value our customers greatly and pride ourselves on our integrity and customer service, so thank you both for trusting in us.  We intend to keep you both safely on the road for as long as you own your cars.

James M. on 06/17/2017
James said the employees at the business did everything they said they would do.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 300CE
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks for the 5 Stars, James! Honesty is (and has always has been) our policy! Enjoy your beautiful Mercedes!

Virginia J. on 06/16/2017
Virginia said this business was very nice and good.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks Virginia! We're happy to help & glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Robert D. on 06/14/2017
Robert said Don was very friendly, they worked with him and provided a ride home. It was a good price and a good experience. He is satisfied. He thanks him for the great service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks for the 5 Stars and your kind words, Robert! We appreciate you!

ANNALEE H. on 06/12/2017
"Friendly and honest, Moon Valley takes the time to explain what's going on with our cars in language I can understand. "
Having a five year relationship with Moon Valley Motor Care, I can say they have patience and integrity and do all they can to make the repair and service of our cars a pleasant experience. Dawn can explain the language of car repair in a way that makes sense.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 11:18 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/12/2017

OHHHHHH Annalee, thank you for the super thoughtful comments.  I'm glad that when we speak , it makes sense.  It's so important for me that my customers understand what they are spending their hard-earned money on.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to us over these 5 yrs and intend to keep you and Alan safe.  Thank you!!

Greg P. on 06/12/2017
Greg said he was happy with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
DON A. on 06/08/2017
"The care they take of their customers and their cars."
As always, a great experience. I am truly enjoying driving my car again!
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 05:28 PM
DANA M. on 06/04/2017
"Ace mechanics"
I'm very particular who I let work on my vehicles. It's a relief knowing I had excellent mechanics working on my vehicle. It also is a bonus for me because they are only two blocks away. And the service manager Dawn knows more about cars than any Hollywood Gas Monkey.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 09:36 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/05/2017

Dana,
That was a great (and funny review) . We know you know cars and we are grateful that you trust your truck to us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you safely on the road in the future.  Thank you .