Nissan Darien

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Andrew B. on 03/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Miss yout Nissan Darien "
I sure miss having a local Nissan Dealer. Nissan Darien was so wonderful. Great location, great product and fantastic people.
Service Date: 12/20/2014
Review Created: 03/04/2016 04:33 PM
R Q. on 12/24/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Darien Nissan Closing Down"
I had my one year old Leaf towed to Nissan of Darien with some serious safety issues on December 3'd. Just as the 3 week "lemon law" period came into effect, I received panicky phone calls and a fax to my office telling me that the dealership was closing at the end of December 2014! I was instructed to "remove my vehicle"...since The Leaf was not repaired, it is not possible for me to drive it ! I sure hope this is not a ruse by the owner Mr. Steinmetz...
Service Date: 12/24/2014
Review Created: 12/24/2014 04:37 PM
Steve B. at Nissan Darien responded on 01/07/2015

While Nissan Darien is sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Nissan Leaf and dissatisfaction with other Nissan Dealers, we are not in a position to retain your car on our property as you work through this with Nissan Motor Corporation.  Nissan Darien is closed as of Dec 31, 2014.

Ron P. on 12/16/2014
"Very nice service experience"
I made a service appointment very nice
Experience and located my problem and repaired it .
Review Created: 12/16/2014 06:18 AM
Elizabeth C. on 12/13/2014
"Best service in Darien"
Every experience I have had has been wonderful. They are fast, thorough and I have NEVER gotten a huge bill. Express oil change is great, and the waiting room is comfortable. The staff is wonderful.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Review Created: 12/13/2014 05:21 AM
Margaret A. on 12/11/2014
"Service Performed 2009 Maxima on 12/8/2014"
Since I have serviced two autobiles @ Nissan Darien, Service Department exceeds all other Nissan dealerships I have utilized. A one people and service.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 12/11/2014 06:37 AM
Wilfred B. on 12/10/2014
"Courtesy and prompt service"
My problem with rattles was taken care of as described above.
Review Created: 12/10/2014 09:18 AM
Linda N. on 12/10/2014
"Car Service"
Nissan Darien is a great place to buy a car and their service department is the best.
Review Created: 12/10/2014 07:26 AM
Sharlene W. on 12/10/2014
"Recall"
Bringing my car in for the service to be performed due to a recall notice was not the highlight of my day, but your service staff were quick in doing the job and getting me on my way sooner than I expected. Very Pleased!
Review Created: 12/10/2014 06:04 AM
John A. on 12/05/2014
"Darien Nissan"
efficient and respectful
Review Created: 12/05/2014 08:23 AM
Fran C. on 11/28/2014
"Seems Different"
My car service was done well and timely. However, the friendliness and civility of the staff, excluding service department, was quite unusual for this visit. Is the company different?
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Review Created: 11/28/2014 09:32 AM
Thomas M. on 11/26/2014
"Customer service people are outstanding"
Second visit was much better...there was no delay.
Review Created: 11/26/2014 10:55 AM
Jeffrey D. on 11/23/2014
"Helpful Advice"
Once again, I brought by Pathfinder to Nissan Darien for regular maintenance service. I was greeted by a friendly service manager who answered my questions and checked my car for issues that I was concerned about. Though they were busy, they managed to finish the work on my car quickly and gave me a rundown on things I should consider checking in the near future. I'm grateful for the kind treatment at this dealer.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Review Created: 11/23/2014 07:01 AM
Arthur S. on 11/20/2014
"First sevice visit @ 5K"
Just about 5K on my new 2014 Rogue and I brought it in for the express service. It was a day of pouring rain - nice to be able to drive up - they open the door, drive in and tell the service person what I wanted without getting wet. I would have given 5 stars but I had to go out in the rain to get my car after it was finished. :)
Review Created: 11/20/2014 07:31 AM
Joseph D. on 11/09/2014
"recall & oil change"
handled my recall and oil change in less then 40 minutes outstanding work by all ~~keep up the good work ~~joe deleo
Review Created: 11/09/2014 07:47 AM
Peter H. on 11/09/2014
"people are friendly and efficient"
It was a simply oil change. As usual the people were very friendly. I also was able to use a coupon which was nice,
Review Created: 11/09/2014 07:27 AM
Darcy T. on 11/08/2014
"The friendly staff in the service department"
My experience at Nissan Darien was great. My wait time was minimum for my oil change which was nice. The staff was extremely friendly and thorough in explaining what was done to my car. Greg and Bobby were so helpful, friendly, and took the time to go over everything that was done to my car. I will continue to bring my car to Darien Nissan because of them. I would highly recommend the service department because my experience there was impressive.
Review Created: 11/08/2014 05:09 AM
Bob H. on 11/04/2014
"ng"
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 09:18 AM
Steve B. at Nissan Darien responded on 11/05/2014

I am sorry we were not able to assist you with your new vehicle that had a bubble in the sidewall of one tire.  As we showed you, the tire had physical damage to the sidewall as evidenced from inspection when the tire was dismounted from the rim.  Physical damage from hitting potholes or curbs unfortnately is not covered under warranty. If you have any other questions about your car, please contact us at Nissan Darien.  Thank You

Elizabeth N. on 10/29/2014
"Great service department"
I am very impressed with their service department.
Review Created: 10/29/2014 02:49 AM
Josh W. on 10/28/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Nick Tambakis was a breath of fresh air."
My previous car was totaled in an accident, so it was time to find a new car. I live in Wallingford and met with several sales associates at a few different dealerships. I met with the over-the-top "What do I have to do to get you in this car today?" sales people, and I met with others that didn't really want to lift a finger to help me find a car (the dealership that I had financed my previous car with, much to my surprise!)

I looked online and found a Maxima that I really liked and set up an appointment with Nick to test drive it. Nick wasn't remotely aggressive. He cut straight to the chase and didn't BS me, which is exactly the kind of experience everyone should have when car shopping.

I think I was in and out of the dealership in about an hour (if that) with a signed sales agreement to pick up the car a few days later.

My only qualm is that I don't live closer to Darien to use them as my service shop for the car, since their service department seems to have pretty glowing reviews as well.

Thanks again, Nick. It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm loving the car.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:25 PM
Bill S. at Nissan Darien responded on 10/29/2014

Josh,
Thank you for your review it is always a pleasure to learn that our staff has provided service worth commenting about. Nick works hard for his prospects and customers I am sure he is pleased and grateful for your recognition. Thank you for choosing Nissan Darien and most of all enjoy your new ride!!

Ann L. on 10/27/2014
"Very friendly"
Very good service and friendly staff
Review Created: 10/27/2014 06:42 PM