ROBERT L. on 08/17/2017
"Chris. "
Work completed on time at a very reasonable price as always. Just can't say enough good things about North Bay
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:18 AM
PATRICE M. on 08/08/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
I would, and have recommended North Bay Imports. This is Service with a smile and the Service Advisor (Chris) is Awesome, very attentive to your concerns!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:57 AM
HEIDI C. on 08/02/2017
"Audi A3 exhaust issue"
These guys are dynamite - the wife's car was making a loud exhaust noise, they fixed it with a $63 clamp and did not try to rip us off for a whole new exhaust the way most places would (I'm talking to you, Hoffman Audi). Can't say enough good things about these folks.
Vehicle: Audi A3
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 07:22 AM
SCOTT S. on 07/29/2017
"Fast Friendly service at a very Fair price."
I am so happy with the service and treatment I get at North Bay Imports! I have been taking my Audi there for the past few years. They are always fair to me. Would I recommend them to a friend? I already have. A few of them.
Vehicle: Audi TT
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 01:06 PM
FREDERICK K. on 07/29/2017
"Trustworthy...great vvalue"
I have never felt as good about any dealer or service plsce. They are straight shooters and great to work with.
Vehicle: Audi A5
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 05:41 AM
JIM S. on 07/29/2017
"Fast, accurate, great value for $$"
I appreciate the high integrity you all show
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 04:32 AM
Timothy M. on 07/25/2017
Timothy said everything was fine and he has nothing to complain about.
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Danielle H. on 07/24/2017
Danielle said the service from this business was fast and they were customer friendly. She was kept informed the entire time and the price couldn't be beat. She said Jackson and the other staff were friendly and great.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
RICHARD B. on 07/22/2017
"North Bay Imports Shines! 5 out of 5 Stars! Thank you for the GREAT Service!"
I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received from everyone at North Bay Imports, most specifically Derek in sales and Chris in service.
I had been watching all the autos for sale websites for months for a very specific, off brand car, with a very specific configuration. One evening while I was on a business trip in Alaska, I found a new listing for the specific car I had been looking for in Connecticut. This 2011, SAAB 9-5 was listed for sale at North Bay Imports. I immediately sent an e-mail request for information. First thing the next morning Derek from sales called me personally to talk about the car. He gave me a through rundown on the specifics of car. Derek also went on to tell me that they were already servicing the vehicle to be sure any and all sensor indications were cleared and working at 100%. Derek also told me that all normal consumables were being replaced including and not limited to oil, brakes, rotors, and rubber.
Derek was happy to hold the car for me for a few days while I finished my business trip and made the time to travel to North Bay Imports to give the car a test drive. The price of the car was quite fair and well within the market. Sold.
One of the more surprising things for me was that even though this was a “previously owned” car, I would be provided with a 60 day, 3000 mile warranty that would only begin when the car was finally picked up, and that the warranty would be honored even if the car needed service at my home out west. Derek provided me with a Carfax, which in itself is not unusual except that I did not have to ask for any information about the condition of the car. Derek in sales and Chris in service were 100% forthcoming from our very first contact with the status of the car and what they were doing to service the vehicle. Derek and Chris told me that they would not release the car till North Bay Imports was completely satisfied that they had serviced everything that needed to be serviced.
I want to emphasize that North Bay Imports specializes in Audi and Mercedes and my car was a SAAB! An orphan! A car that has not been manufactured since 2011 and still North Bay Imports treated my car as if it was one of their specialties! Derek made sure that all the paper work was completed in a timely and complete manner, and Chris kept me informed minute by minute as to the status of my car. At one point North Bay Imports could not diagnose one last “Park Assist” sensor. This is where Chris and the service department at North Bay Imports really stood out. Chris took his time to find a service provider in his geographic area who COULD help diagnose the bad sensor, and when the sensor was isolated and verified, Chris did not try to use a band aid fix, he got a genuine SAAB part to replace the bad sensor. Except for the mileage, the car is as near to brand new as can be.
I cannot recommend more highly North Bay Imports for their courteous, thorough, professional, and friendly service. Certainly, if you are in the market for a used Audi or Mercedes, I would look to North Bay Imports first where ever you may live across North America. And if you are in the market for ANY other vehicle, check their web site, and if North Bay Imports has what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to give them a call.
North Bay Imports, Thank you for your superb service and support. 5 stars out of 5!
Vehicle: Saab 9-5
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 11:19 AM
Matthew J. on 07/22/2017
Matthew said this business made his experience simple and easy.
Vehicle: BMW 4 Series
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Ivan L. on 07/21/2017
Ivan said Chris, the manager takes care of him. Chris goes out of his way and calls to check on his service. He uses the business for his 2 vehicles and also for his wife's vehicle. His father-in-law goes there too.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Maurice M. on 07/20/2017
Maurice said Rick did a good job. They explained everything to him.
Vehicle: Audi A7
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Jeff H. on 07/14/2017
Jeff said this business did a good job and they took care of him .He is very happy with the sales and service at this business. They are good friends of his.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S550
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 04:14 AM
JOANN S. on 07/13/2017
"Recent Service"
Chris the Service Manager always makes me feel welcome and that its great to see me. His sense of humor brightens my day. I know my car is in good hands and the service is quick and efficient.
Review Created: 07/13/2017 03:54 AM
AMY M. on 07/12/2017
"Great customer service!"
It is always a pleasant experience at North Bay Imports, from start to finish! Everyone is very nice and professional, and easy to deal with!!
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:45 AM
ANGEL S. on 07/11/2017
"Great friendly enviorment"
People are friendly treat u with respect..
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 09:54 AM
Lynn L. on 07/11/2017
Spoke with David. He said this business was quick with their answers, they got the job done and did a tremendous job. He said that Chris did a great job. The service was smooth and great.
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
BARRY A. on 07/10/2017
"Service"
Quick turnaround with a reasonable price. Chris does a great job taking care of his customers
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:07 AM
TOM T. on 07/09/2017
"North Bay Imports handles a wide variety of services "
Chris the service manager is always responsive and knows how to tackle any unexpected issues. I've brought different vehicles to service here and will continue to do so.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350