Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:50 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating on our repairs and customer service on your Hyundai Tucson.

Cristy M. on 09/10/2017
"Great experience!"
As expected, I had another great service at Oakmont Auto! Tony did a great job of communicating with me about my car's needs. Thank you to everyone at Oakmont Auto that keeps my car running well!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 09:47 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words. I showed your review and several others to my employees at our weekly lunch meeting. We appreciate your business.

Stephanie R. on 09/08/2017
"No stone unturned "
Made sure they did a thorough inspection found the source of the issues our car was having
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 05:00 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Getting a detailed explanation of the customers concerns and doing a thorough inspection on your Isuzu Ascender. Allowed us to bring each issue to your attention as far as safety, exhaust leak and fluid leaks. Hopefully this helped your repair making decisions. This takes time and proper communication. I hope we accomplished all of these goals. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Mary B. on 09/07/2017
"Humpty Dumpty "
I recently had a couple mishaps with my car, and as always, Chuck and his crew provided excellent service to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Special thanks to Tony for keeping me updated every step of the way. Great service at a great price! Wouldn't go anywhere else with my vehicles! Why? Honesty and service excellence. Thanks Chuck!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:00 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/08/2017

Things happen while driving due to weather, poor road conditions or driver error. Taking care of your vehicle after hearing a new noise or in this case with your Honda Civic. Properly reinstalling the inner fender well and repairing your exhaust that was bent. We also found a bad tire that could have blown out since it had a shifted belt. If we didn't test drive the vehicle and check your vehicle properly. This may not have been found. We try to give each customer the best customer service that we can. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Ronald D. on 09/03/2017
"Best service. We follow Tony with all our vehicles"
Tony and the staff in srevice
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 12:16 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/04/2017

Tony and I follow believe that customer service is very important. I'm glad to hear that we took good care of you.

Jessica M. on 09/01/2017
"Amazing service!"
My Jeep started making a horrible grinding noise, which I believed were my brakes, Monday evening. I called my dealership to request an appointment and they told me they could get me in on September 16th, mind you I called them on August 28th. They said it would be a fee of $112 just to look at the brakes and run diagnostics. I found oakmont automotive while doing some research and saw they had wonderful reviews on their site and on google. I called on Tuesday to see if they could get me in any earlier. All of my interactions were with Tony and he was wonderful from start to finish. He told me to bring the car in right away after work and they would take a look at it on Wednesday. They get very busy at the end of the month with inspections and he stated they were booked solid, but the brakes are considered an emergency and he would be able to squeeze me in. I got a call early Wednesday morning and he told me that my brakes and rotors were completely worn down and rusted. I probably shouldn't have passed inspection back in February (I will never be taking my car to my dealer again, that's where I get my yearly inspection). He said he would have my Jeep all fixed up by Wednesday evening. I worked late Wednesday and had to pick up my car Thursday morning. He was more than accommodating and told me I could pick up my vehicle at 7:30 am on Thursday. The pricing was fair and I trust oakmont automotive for all of my vehicle needs. Tony made me feel like a valued customer and like he was concerned about my safety with my brake issue. I will be a forever customer. Thank you oakmont automotive!!
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 05:10 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/02/2017

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you and take care of your brake issues on your Jeep Patriot in a timely manner. Customer service is so important to me! If they would have explained to you that your brakes just passed the Pennsylvania state safety inspection and should be replaced soon. You would have been aware of the up coming service.  Luckily no braking problems occurred. It sounds like we did our job in taking care of you and your vehicle. Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to give this review.

Ronald B. on 08/27/2017
"Glad I found them!"
Friendly, caring--for me and my car, patient, good listeners, competent. It's a place I have confidence in.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 01:10 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. Hopefully by finding your noise problem on your Subaru quickly, that we employ qualified technicians to service your vehicle. We're glad that you found us also.

MICHAEL S. on 08/19/2017
"Thorough, honest, customer service focused"
Have went to Oakmont Auto a half a dozen times or so and have been treated excellently every time. Service goes out of their way to do a thorough, conscientious job of communicating about the work being performed, and the work itself is outstanding.

I recommend them to my friends and family and plan to use them for my own vehicles for the foreseeable future.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 12:43 AM
Daniel L. on 08/16/2017
"Very thorough and honest service "
I had been having looseness and rattling in my steering column for a long time. Tony and his team had to take the entire steering assembly apart and work with Hyundai (Sonata) to assess the problem and eventually get the part. They were very upfront about the issue, kept me informed along the way, and provided great work. My car feels brand new now. I definitely recommend this shop and will get taking my cars back for future maintenance / repair.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:21 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/17/2017

Your Hyundai Sonata if I'm correct wasn't even scheduled to have us look at the rattling in your steering. The technician heard the noise while driving and recommended having it checked. Sometimes customers may assume the vehicle is getting older but it still steers ok and may ignore the noise. Having us diagnose and repair the steering column was a smart choice. This is another way our customer service stands out. Standing behind my belief in "fixing your vehicle as if it were my own!" Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Pamela B. on 08/15/2017
"Everything is always done perfectly!"
Fast and on time
Vehicle: Plymouth Sundance
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 09:47 AM
Justin S. on 08/15/2017
"Fantastic team of guys w/ quick repairs"
Tony and his team were great. Our truck broke down on the turnpike while we were trying to get to our family vacation. Tony and the guys were able to fit in our emergency to get us back on the road in no time. They did a fantastic job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:25 AM
William K. on 08/05/2017
"AMAZING JOB "
The guys over there did an amazing job on my exhaust system, looks and sounds amazing!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:38 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/06/2017

That's awesome! I'm glad your Dodge truck looks and sounds the way you wanted.

Joseph K. on 08/05/2017
"Got 'er done"
In a pinch for time and car inspection out of date with failing tires, Brian got us the tires we wanted and a time that fit our schedule. Thanx.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 07:02 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/06/2017

That's great. I'm glad to hear that we took good care of you in a timely manner.

Dolores W. on 08/03/2017
"Reliable, expert service, nice people and close"
Reliable, expert service, fair pricing, nice people. CLOSE!!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:01 AM
Zach K. on 08/02/2017
"Friendly and great service"
They make you feel welcome and provide you with information as your service is being done. They were efficient in their work and made sure everything is spot on like it's a new car.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 09:40 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/06/2017

Customer service is very important to us. Performing our courtesy inspection on each vehicle and inspecting what the vehicle was scheduled for. Its easier to go over what's needed and or recommended and taking care of your vehicle in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Charles G. on 08/01/2017
"Service that is above and beyond which exceeds expectations. "
This place exceeds expectations in every aspect! Courteous, respectful, honest, trustworthy and high integrity with a one and done mentality. They do it right the first time, every time!
Vehicle: BMW 750xi
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 01:33 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 08/07/2017

Wow! That's awesome. I'm so glad to hear that we exceed your expectations.

Megan G. on 07/27/2017
"Recent visit-food as usual."
Everyone is always polite and explains everything clearly. Recommendations are in the best interest of the car owner. I have always been pleased with the car service here.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 03:38 PM
David D. on 07/20/2017
"The help."
Work was done right.
My daughter and my grand daughter uses Chucks services.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 07:38 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 07/22/2017

I'm glad that you and your family trust us to service and repair your vehicles. Discussing what's needed and fixing things properly is our goal on each and every vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Justin M. on 07/20/2017
"Don't Go to Chains... Go to Oakmont Automotive"
Oakmont Automotive has a very friendly and knowledgeable staff... they will go out of their way to accommodate your needs even if it might not be the easiest for them. Would Recommend to everyone in the Oakmont area. Do not go to one of the big chains! This is the place
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 06:36 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 07/22/2017

Customer service is what I feel we specialize in the most. Im flattered that you recommend us to friends etc. that is awesome! I will definitely let all of our employees read your review. Thank you.

Genna M. on 07/18/2017
"Easy to work with"
Oakmont Automotive was easy to work with and everyone there was kind!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:38 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Communication is a very important part of the repair and servicing of each vehicle at Oakmont Automotive. I feel that understanding your needs makes everything go a lot smoother. Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to give this review.