O'Donnell's Repair West Inc

SCOTT S. on 12/03/2016
"Very caring customer service"
They didn't make me feel like we were just another vehicle to fix. They were really great to work with and very helpful in making sure we understood the costs of everything. Will not be using another shop anytime soon.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 09:27 PM
Steve H. on 11/30/2016
Steve said the service was quick and the experience was great. It is nice to find a place where people care about their work.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016
Christian V. on 11/21/2016
Christian said he had good service. The work was done properly and he wished it could've been done a few days faster.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016
Janice B. on 11/08/2016
Janice said she was satisfied with the service this business provided her.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 11/08/2016
STEPHANIE K. on 10/29/2016
"Quick in and out, very personable and helpful"
Appreciate being able to get car back in one day. Great customer service
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 10/27/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 05:34 PM
RON P. on 10/27/2016
"Excellent service"
Pleasant service, quickly replaced out brake light. Replaced while I waited without an appointment.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 04:03 AM
Jerome S. on 10/21/2016
Jerome said this business had quick service and he was comfortable with the repairs that were completed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
Tom R. on 10/19/2016
Spoke with Barbara. She said they're always satisfied with the quality of service and the repairs they get from them.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/12/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016
Geraldine G. on 10/18/2016
Geraldine said the business had nice people and she liked working with them.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 10/13/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016
Sarah A. on 10/15/2016
Sarah said they do wonderful work. She would recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 10/11/2016
Review Created: 10/15/2016
BRUCE B. on 09/29/2016
"Always Great, Friendly Service"
Robert and everyone at O'Donnell's do fine work and work with you. My experience is always very good. I recommend them quite highly.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 03:18 PM
Charles P. on 09/29/2016
Charles said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 09/23/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016
FRANK S. on 09/28/2016
"Reliable, Reasonable, Pleasant folks, and to the point,,,"
I only made an appointment with Jeff, who was working this Saturday 09-24-2016 for Monday 09-26-2016 to replace rear brake pads.
I just wanted to know a price, he was working on a car but came out right away to greet me. So far so good I thought not waiting to long,he gave me several options, for the pads alone or with replacement with the rotors, Me asking him why, he really explained what the reason is and benefit of doing both. he gave me 4 options the lesser quality pads and rotors or the life time warranty ones, since the price difference for me did not matter so much I went with the better option, so I am really looking forward this Monday how the repair will go,and I also included a oil change since they are very reasonable with that price. including the Lucas oil stabilizer that Jeff explained as well,for the benefits. More review about this job to follow, but so far so good.

Monday has come and 8:30 sharp I walked in at O'Donnell's, got greeted by Jeff again no waiting he came right away out of the workplace. He started to make a worksheet let me sign it and gave me a 2 hour window that the job would be done, I will tell you what the job is that had to be done, I needed my rear brake pads to be replaced and the rotors after Jeff told me that it would be wise to replace them also. I implemented right away an oil-change. Jeff did exactly what was agreed about and showed me the old pads and rotor, besides the maintenance repairs Jeff also checked out the whole car suspension, topped of all the fluids if needed and checked the air-filter and breather filter, tire pressure and made a short road test, to check out if he would find something while driving my 2006 Mercury Milan. He confirmed to me that I was right about my front rotors being warped just a little bit, but it was not a hazard concern and,I agreed on that, told the guys also that when my front pads are in need for replacement we would change the rotors, Jeff wasn't selling me to change the rotors now and did not gave me any pressure to get more money out of me by suddenly finding something on the car that isn't right. These guys at O'Donnell's are very laid-back while they know what they are talking about I got for only $ 371.35 out the door my repairs done (rotors and pads and an oil-change + 1 quart of Lucas oil stabilizer that I wanted since the car has 139.000 miles on it. They told me the amount upfront and nothing more needed to be paid Torrey made my invoice and told me if anything does not feel right just come back we will fix it. So conclusion,,, if you want a trustworthy mechanic and garage go to these guys here, they know what they are doing, and won't rip you off,,,
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 05:57 AM
Kurt T. on 09/21/2016
Kurt said the business got him in and out. They solved his problem and everything was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/21/2016
Darren C. on 09/09/2016
Spoke with Tamika. She said they were on time, the vehicle was done and finished quickly. Now, the vehicle is running well and she is pleased.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016
Richard H. on 09/07/2016
Richard said he's known the mechanic for awhile, they've done work with him in the past and they do a good job. He's recommended this business to quite a few people.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016
Phil K. on 09/01/2016
Phil said he liked the business because they were done quick and he had little to no issues.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 08/27/2016
Review Created: 09/01/2016
Clela G. on 08/29/2016
Clela said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016
Ernie W. on 08/29/2016
Ernie said this business did a good job at evaluating the problem and giving him options.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016
Rebecca K. on 08/27/2016
Rebecca said she did not have an over the moon experience at this business, but she had no complaints either.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan