Reviews (1201)

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
TRAVIS B. in Worley, ID on 04/18/2014
Treated like family
Jason was a stud making me feel at home and comfortable. Listened to my needs and accomidated them. Parker scored by hiring him.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SDN
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014 04:06 PM
Recommended?
oil change and inspection was very fast
friendly people
Service Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014 03:40 PM

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

courteous service
very courteous staff. comfortable waiting area.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 06:38 PM

Dear Colleen,

Customer Service
Parker Subaru's customer service is stellar. I was greeted by Jason and helped by Nicole, who is extremely knowledgeable and helpful and cheerful. It is so gratifying to see a woman in this field! Best of all, the service to my car was thorough and competent and I even got a car wash.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 04:37 PM

Dear Sheila,

Positive Customer Service
I appreciate customer service with a smile, doing the right job, and having the car ready when promised.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 04/17/2014 04:04 PM

Dear John,

Recommended?
great experience with the service department
My neighbor runs a lube service and I intended to use his place for my oil changes but after the great experience I had with your service department I will be using your dealership for all my service even though you are 40 miles further.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 03:31 PM

Dear Harold,

MARY P. in Rathdrum, ID on 04/17/2014
I love my new Subaru!
My salesman made sure that I got the car that I wanted. He answered all my questions and explained everything about my car. I was very impressed by the safety features. He made it a fun experience.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 09:38 AM

Dear Mary,

Recommended?
I can always count on great service and the nicest of people to take care of me. Thanks so much!
Review Created: 04/16/2014 08:16 PM

Dear William,

JACK B. in Rathdrum, ID on 04/16/2014
No pressure and "no problem."
I would buy here again. Our purchases were a pleasant experience.
Review Created: 04/16/2014 08:11 PM

Dear Jack,

Recommended?
Quick service, friendly people.
very satisfied.

Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Review Created: 04/16/2014 03:18 PM

Dear Greg,

Customer Service
From the moment I walked in I felt that your team wanted to do whatever needed to take care of my needs.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 04/15/2014 10:06 PM

Dear James,

Superior Customer Service
I had a top-notch experience with the service department... again. They were courteous, quick and thorough. My car was in and out in less time than they had estimated. Perfect!!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 04/15/2014 07:26 PM

Dear Scott,

oil change
prompt
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Review Created: 04/15/2014 04:57 PM

Dear Maureen,

ROBERT L. in Sagle, ID on 04/15/2014
No Stress
No Stress, great employees, good coffee
Review Created: 04/15/2014 02:37 PM

Review Created: 04/15/2014 10:00 AM

Dear Loretta,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
bad car washer, dirt & bugs left on car
This time the carcwas washed but was not a good job, it still had bugs and dirt on it and looked like soap on the passger side, it was a saturday afternoon, but other times it was during the week and washed great, so i think your saturday washer was in a hurry and wanted to get off work.. otherwise the counter worker was great.
Review Created: 04/14/2014 11:26 PM

Dear Debra,

Recommended?
Good service, Convertible Clean waiting area.
Recommended
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/14/2014 10:03 PM

Dear Richard,

Excellant Service
We felt very catered to and the work we had done on our Subaru was great!
Vehicle: SUBARU TRIBECA (NATL)
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/13/2014 06:45 AM
Good experience
Low pressure. Good salespeople
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014 07:31 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message