Reviews (2194)

rating 4.7635507rating 4.7635507rating 4.7635507rating 4.7635507rating 4.7635507

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
quick
brent bad ass
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Review Created: 03/06/2015 03:42 AM
MARILYN C. in Sagle, ID on 03/05/2015
Great service with a smile
Timely, friendly, affordable service easy to schedule and a great place to wait.
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 10:11 PM
Awesome
On time, everything done, even a couple of extra things like setting the clock, new license plate frames. and I still got out for under $12.00. Never had is so good !
Review Created: 03/05/2015 08:46 PM
routine maintenance
polite, met timelines, nice car wash
Review Created: 03/05/2015 05:40 PM
Recommended?
always to please customer!!
we find Parker a fine place to do any business!!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 04:49 PM
people
great experience buying the car at Parker! Thanks to Brady Brunner.
Review Created: 03/05/2015 08:09 AM

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

RAYMOND R. in Elk, WA on 03/05/2015
trust
Jeff was great to work with; you have a wonderful staff.
Review Created: 03/05/2015 05:52 AM

Dear Raymond,

The people
Everyone at Parker is great to work with and made me feel very well taken care of
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 03/04/2015 04:13 PM

Dear Julie,

Recommended?
oil change and update maintenance
Excellent friendly and quick service!
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Review Created: 03/04/2015 04:00 PM

Dear Kathryn,

Recommended?
Friendly people happy to serve their costumers
I am very happy with the service and people at Parker Subaru.
Review Created: 03/03/2015 06:53 PM

Service Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 07:34 AM

Dear Lynn,

Service People
Took my car in for an oil change and tires rotated. I was in and out in about hour. The service man was very helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 03/02/2015 08:14 PM

Dear Sydney,

H T. in Nordman, ID on 03/02/2015
Courteous staff. Organized service department.
Courteous staff. Organized service department. Nice waiting area with amenities-coffee, water, wifi. The service department was ready for my car at the scheduled appointment time. And it was delivered back to me within the estimated time frame I was initially given. Car wash is nice free service.
Service Date: 02/24/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 10:21 AM

Dear Taylor,

Fantastic Customer Service
I brought my car in for its second oil change and had a few questions. While I waited for the car my service advisor researched my inquiry got back to me with an answer. It was above and beyond what was required.
Service Date: 02/24/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 07:08 AM

Dear Nicole,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Friendly service
Great job! Friendly and helpful. Accommading.
Service Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 05:21 AM

Dear Kellie,

Customer oriented
Goes above and beyond to find the right car at the right price for the customer. Very friendly.
Review Created: 03/01/2015 06:21 PM

Dear Bergan,

Recommended?
Friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable staff!
We met several of the staff while at Parker Subaru and all were friendly and helpful, but worked primarily with Jason White who spent most of the day with us. He was extremely courteous and helpful as he gave us a guided tour of our new Subaru and answered all our many questions. We love the car and our experience with Parker Subaru!
Review Created: 03/01/2015 04:38 PM

Dear Rosalie,

Recommended?
They do as say and are very helpful
Excellent. Service!
Review Created: 03/01/2015 04:16 PM

Dear Stephanie,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message