Reviews (1935)

rating 4.7660124rating 4.7660124rating 4.7660124rating 4.7660124rating 4.7660124

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
Hassel Free.
No Problem is an understatement.
Sales Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 12/20/2014 05:20 PM
Customer Service
A+
Sales Date: 12/18/2014
Review Created: 12/20/2014 01:35 PM
SARAH K. in Moscow, ID on 12/20/2014
No pressure, no problem
Bought a Forester here in March 2014 and recently took it in for oil change. Easy to schedule appointment. I like their drive in service check in, and how someone greets you, does a quick walk-around of the car. Nice waiting area and the salespeople will chat with you without trying to talk you into buying a new car. No pressure.
Review Created: 12/20/2014 08:24 AM
Parker Subaru Rocks
Always professional on time service, honest quotes for work needing to be done, never does a "bait & switch" for repairs. Car has 284,000 miles and Select/Parker has always taken care. Had a problem when out of state and this dealership dealt with the repair dealership and made the repair process extremely easy. Will and do recommend Parker Subaru to anyone and everyone!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 12/20/2014 01:36 AM
Best customer service!!
We purchased a new outback and the customer service was outstanding.
Service Date: 11/29/2014
Review Created: 12/19/2014 07:27 PM
ROBERT M. on 12/19/2014
Always great and friendly service.
I am always pleased with the level of service I get.
Review Created: 12/19/2014 08:03 AM

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

BRANDON S. on 12/18/2014
Technician Brandon was great.
Technician Brandon that worked on my car was very professional and explained things that were complicated in a very easy way and was very polite. I was really happy when I left.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY SEDAN (NATL)
Review Created: 12/18/2014 07:29 PM

Dear Brandon,

Parker subaru
Awesome service
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 12/18/2014 04:51 PM

Dear Andrea,

the people
I always feel welcome and well taken care of my the service folks. They acknowledge any concerns I may have with my vehicle.
Service Date: 12/16/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014 06:43 PM

Dear Connie,

You Matter
Doesn't matter what your reason for requiring service at Parker; you always feel that you matter to everyone who works there.
Service Date: 12/15/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014 12:36 PM

Dear Cheryl,

Recommended?
Jason was very knowlegeable about the cars.
Awesome customer service!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Sales Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014 12:06 PM

Dear Sheree,

5 Star As Usual
Just a check up before a long round trip, but the treatment was as if I was spending thousands - Great job!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Service Date: 12/15/2014
Review Created: 12/16/2014 04:33 PM

Dear Gary,

fast service
Fast service and a complimentary wash
Review Created: 12/16/2014 01:33 PM

Dear Brian,

I love my Acura!
Very good service, a good deal and a wonderful car. I love it!
Vehicle: ACURA RL
Review Created: 12/16/2014 07:17 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 12/16/2014

Dear Ann,

John B. in WYNNDEL, BC on 12/15/2014
Scheduled maintenance
We always feel well taken care of by your service center staff. They are friendly, thorough, professional.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 12/15/2014 04:31 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 12/16/2014

Dear John,

PAT A. in Tekoa, WA on 12/15/2014
Typical dealership
Our experience was good and we bought a nice car. However, as with all dealerships, it takes a while to get to the bottom line. Coffee ran out before we did. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Review Created: 12/15/2014 02:09 PM

Dear Pat,

Great Cars!!
You sell top-rated cars and our salesman, Tyler Hundt was great!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 12/15/2014 10:03 AM

Dear Rose,

SYDNEY G. in Sagle, ID on 12/15/2014
Customer Service
Your attention to detail and care of the customer is beyond reproach.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY

Well-run service department!
Review Created: 12/15/2014 08:48 AM

Dear Michael,

Recommended?
Very friendly and helpful staff
Everyone was very friendly, informative and efficient.
Service Date: 12/13/2014
Review Created: 12/14/2014 04:44 PM

Dear Joseph,

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1935 in total
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message