Reviews (1642)

rating 4.7638479rating 4.7638479rating 4.7638479rating 4.7638479rating 4.7638479

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
good service
Service was great. This survey sucks! I don't want to take time to write this out. A drop menu would better compliment the easy service.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY (NY/NJ)
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 05:38 PM
outback repair
efficient, pleasant people
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 09/04/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 11:42 AM

Dear Loretta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Recommended?
Everyone was so friendly and helpful!
Tyler made the experience easy and comfortable. I love my new subaru!
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 10:20 AM

Dear Valentina,

Recommended?
The people are so friendly
You can tell they are from the Parker Toyota ways- The best.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 09/17/2014 07:02 AM

Dear Fred,

great job
I lost an email with a coupon for oil change, they gave me the best discount they had, free car wash. Great job
Review Created: 09/17/2014 06:53 AM

Dear Christopher,

Recommended?
Customer service is great!
Always greeted by professional, affable folks. Willing to go that extra mile.
Service Date: 07/29/2014
Review Created: 09/16/2014 11:59 PM

Dear Cassandra,

Recommended?
fast, nice area to wait with coffee, coco and paper
see above
Review Created: 09/16/2014 08:05 PM

Dear Terri,

PAUL G. in Spokane, WA on 09/16/2014
Neat, clean, fun and friendly
Wow, what nice folks. The showroom was a happening with food, coffee, treats and fun staff ready to meet any need.
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/16/2014 04:18 PM

Dear Paul,

Recommended?
Quick and nice wash job with oil change
Phone reminder of appointment was nice.
Review Created: 09/16/2014 03:43 PM

Dear Randall,

Flexability
Even though I did not have an appointment, the staff jumped into action to find out why I had a burning smell coming from my Sub. Outback. Turned out to be a problem from an oil change that I had done at another local shop. Lessoned learned, come to Subaru for my maintenance.
Review Created: 09/16/2014 02:23 PM

Dear Garren,

Quality of service
Timely service and professional interactions
Review Created: 09/16/2014 10:30 AM

Review Created: 09/16/2014 05:43 AM

Dear Edward,

GLYNNIS L. on 09/15/2014
first oil change
it was easy to book my first oil change and the staff were all very nice & helpful.
Review Created: 09/15/2014 05:52 PM

Dear Glynnis,

DUSTIN B. on 09/15/2014
filter, oil and car wash...kind of:/
Decent price...very friendly and very fast. Mabey thats why there was still bugs on my car after the car wash?! No biggie though, great experience and facility!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 09/15/2014 04:41 PM
WILLIAM K. on 09/15/2014
Always on time and Exceptional
Parker Subaru's service department is always on time, clean, and the personnel are pleasant and efficient. It is more than dependable, it is always EXCEPTIONAL.
Review Created: 09/15/2014 04:03 PM

Dear William,

NATHAN H. on 09/15/2014
Great Overall Experience
I normally have to take care of my errands with my boys. They were very accomodating and expedient so that we could be out of there and on our way. Our oil changes are covered under our warranty, and we received a check list of "repairs" and service done while they had the car. There were some items checked off that were obviously not done, such as the vacuum that comes with the car wash. Mechanically they did a great job, maybe just some more care w/ each item on the list. Missing a vacuum is not the end of the world and they've always given our car top-notch care when we've been in.
Review Created: 09/15/2014 02:30 PM
BARBARA W. on 09/15/2014
Family Owned!
I have alway found the staff very friendly!
Review Created: 09/15/2014 02:25 PM

Dear Barbara,

New tires
As always my visit was fine.
Service Date: 09/06/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 06:09 PM

Dear Malvin,

Great technicians
I recently had my 30,000 mile service done at Parker and i believe they did a very professional job. I appreciate the car wash and vacuum as well...
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON WRX
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/13/2014 07:13 PM

Dear Wesley,

Parker pulls through
We stopped by to talk about the new Subarus and what models still have manual transmissions and ended up driving home in a 2015 Forester with 6 speed transmission!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 09:28 PM

Dear Richard,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message