Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
WILLIAM W. on 08/29/2016
"Very Pleased"
We were very pleased at the service and employees.
Service Date: 08/18/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016 08:25 AM

Dear William,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

DEONE B. on 08/28/2016
"Awesome oil change"
Great job guys. I trust you with my car.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Service Date: 08/20/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 08:30 PM

Dear Deone,

RANDALL B. on 08/28/2016
"Very curtious sales representatives "
I have visited several dealerships in the area and Parker Subaru gave me the most attention to find me what I wanted even though I didn't have an idea what I wanted.
Vehicle: GMC ENVOY XL
Sales Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 07:32 PM

Dear Randall,

RICHARD L. on 08/28/2016
"Dog Friendly; people friendly too."
Very pleasing space to conduct business.
Review Created: 08/28/2016 07:28 PM

Dear Richard,

CRISLYNN M. on 08/28/2016
"Good Experience"
Mark Marshall was outstanding in helping me find the perfect car for me. Thought I wanted. Cots trek. But he listened carefully to what I said, guided his questions and I ended up buying a beautiful 2017 Outback. I was impressed and pleased with his no pressure approach. Thank yo, Mark.
Review Created: 08/28/2016 05:12 PM

Dear Chrislynn,

OTIS B. on 08/28/2016
"The service is great and the amenities while waiting for your car are super. A very cheerful place to wait...."
Would highly recommend this dealership to others. The crew are very courteous and helpful.
Review Created: 08/28/2016 04:52 PM

Dear Otis,

Kathy R. on 08/28/2016
"Customer service is great. "
Okay to be truthful the vacuuming in the front seats haven't been as good as it has been in the past.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 04:23 PM

Dear Kathy,

JENNIFER G. on 08/28/2016
"Thank you"
I appreciate the attentiveness of everyone at Parker Subaru. I plan to get all the service work done there. Knowing that my service records are always going to be with the dealership allows me some peace of mind. The team in the check in for service, scheduling and getting work done is flawless.
Review Created: 08/28/2016 04:03 PM

Dear Jennifer,

KIMBERLY W. on 08/28/2016
"A great experience!"
I have been wanting a Subaru Outback for a long time, and Jeff Yates, Damon Wood, and Brad Hathaway were so helpful with the process. They are truly assets to Parker Subaru! I'm sad that I didn't get to see Sunny.
Thanks for everything!
Review Created: 08/28/2016 01:03 PM

Dear Kimberly,

JOSEPH C. on 08/27/2016
"Great service and very friendly staff. "
We've been loyal customers of Parker Toyota and Parker Subaru for 8 years because of their professional service and honesty. Thank you!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 08/27/2016 11:04 PM

Dear Joseph,

RUTHE C. on 08/27/2016
"GREAT Service!"
During the purchase of a 2017 Outback 3.6 loaded, everyone was very kind, patient, and knowledgeable! Have already recommended Parker Subaru to friends and even to strangers!
Review Created: 08/27/2016 09:15 PM

Dear Ruthe,

BRIAN H. on 08/27/2016
"Delivery Checklist"
Enjoyed the no-haggle pricing of the car, getting the car we wanted and initial visit with Austin. Tyler was nice enough when we picked up the car but could have shown us more of car features. We got more info. than we wanted on the extended warranty and other extras and not enough on the features of the car per Subaru Vehicle Delivery Checklist.
Review Created: 08/27/2016 07:53 PM

Review Created: 08/27/2016 03:42 PM

Dear Reya,

JOANNE F. on 08/27/2016
"Service dept"
Everyone is helpful and attentive to the customer. I enjoy doing business with parker subaru, and I love my outback!
Review Created: 08/27/2016 03:01 PM

Dear Joanne,

ROBERT M. on 08/27/2016
"The customer service is very good and the waiting area is very comforable with beverages to drink and cookies to enjoy."
The service done on my car was very good and the technician who helped me was great. I do think the prices are a bit on the high side, but I'm would rather get my car serviced at my Subaru dealership than an oil and lube place in town.
Review Created: 08/27/2016 02:55 PM

Dear Robert,

ANDREW R. on 08/27/2016
"30,000 mile service"
Well done service in a quick amount of time.
Review Created: 08/27/2016 02:13 PM

Review Created: 08/27/2016 10:15 AM

Dear Paul,

JERRY T. on 08/27/2016
"Parker Subaru"
Fast, efficient, thorough and courteous
Service Date: 08/25/2016

Very good experience
Review Created: 08/26/2016 09:44 PM

Dear Kenneth,

MICHAEL L. on 08/26/2016
"Reputation, friendliness, great follow up"
Same as above