Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
MARY PATRICIA J. on 04/29/2017
"Hassle free service "
My recent service visit to Parker Subaru was a good experience in quality customer service. From the ease in making the appointment to the timely completion of the work, the competent and courteous employees made sure the entire visit went smoothly.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGEND
Review Created: 04/29/2017 08:36 AM

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

VONDA P M. on 04/28/2017
"Attitude"
Mark & Jason work their butts off to get me into a very nice, awesome SUV. I wanted a Subaru but they recommended building my credit up & coming back in a couple years to purchase a Subaru. Parker Subaru I LOVE what you did for me!!
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Sales Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 06:20 PM

Dear Vonda,

WILLIAM S. on 04/28/2017
"Routine serice"
Always fast, cautious and thorough.
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 05:47 PM

Dear William,

SHAWN M. on 04/28/2017
"Great work."
Love how the offered to wash my car.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 04/28/2017 04:51 PM

Dear Shawn,

PATRICIA STARK G. on 04/28/2017
"professional, friendly"
Parker Subaru has always been an excellent dealer. It's clean, the sales reps and service staff are friendly and helpful. No place else I'd buy a car in North Idaho
Review Created: 04/28/2017 03:59 PM

Dear Patricia,

MARIE S K. on 04/28/2017
"Second time I buy a Subaru from Parker. "
Very professional and polite, knowledgeable sales and finance reps.
Review Created: 04/28/2017 03:58 PM

Dear Marie,

RANDALL F. on 04/28/2017
"Service"
Service is great at Parker Subaru. The estimated length of service and the actual time of completion is on the dot.
Vehicle: SUBARU BAJA
Review Created: 04/28/2017 02:23 PM

Dear Randall,

TERESITA JESUS K. on 04/28/2017
"Oil check and tires rotated"
Soon as i walked in the door i was greeted with a smile. It was fast and everyone was very nice.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY

Excellenct
Review Created: 04/28/2017 08:27 AM

Dear Karen,

SHARON ROSE G. on 04/28/2017
"Excellent customer service "
Mike Brown took the time to go through all of the features and gave us several valuable tips. He was very patient and involved. The entire process from start to finish was very smooth.
Sales Date: 04/24/2017

EXCELLENT SERVICE
Review Created: 04/28/2017 07:12 AM

Dear Sandra,

GINGER ANN J. on 04/28/2017
"Great products, and service, and great saleperson- Jason White"
I absolutely love the Subaru product. I was recently in a serious accident and walked away unscathed. I have so much trust in the Subaru product that I went right back to purchase the same car. I am working on getting my entire family into Subaru's for the safety and reliability of the vehicle. I appreciate how helpful and non-pressuring Jason is, and appreciate the cleanliness and displays in the show rooms.
Sales Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 12:10 AM

Dear Ginger,

CATHERINE SUE T. on 04/27/2017
"Great customer service"
Our service rep, Robert, was courteous, helpful, informative, and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my visit.
Review Created: 04/27/2017 06:02 PM

Dear Catherine,

CLARA JOSEPHINE S. on 04/27/2017
"friendly but discouraged wash with service service, didn't vacuum nack"
clara sheeley

Review Created: 04/27/2017 03:37 PM

Dear Michael,

SUSAN STEED S. on 04/27/2017
"Good work."
Parker got everything I needed done quickly and thoroughly.
Review Created: 04/27/2017 03:33 PM

Dear Susan,

DENNIS SHERMAN Y. on 04/27/2017
"Polite, quick and not pushy!!"
Came in to discuss a purchase of a new car. I was greeted by Salesman Jason White. He was very polite, extremely knowledgeable and wasn't pushy. He took my wife and I out on a drive test and made us feel very comfortable. He seemed more like a friend than a salesman. He helped us to get a great deal on a Subaru Outback and we love the vehicle.
Sales Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 02:37 PM

Dear Dennis,

LOWELL ANGUS W. on 04/27/2017
"10K service"
Fast and friendly. No problems. Would and have recommended Parker Subaru.
Review Created: 04/27/2017 02:27 PM

Dear Lowell,

VICKI ANN M. on 04/27/2017
"Not quick."
Wait is a little long for oil change & that is with no vacuuming or car and wash.
Review Created: 04/27/2017 02:26 PM

Dear Vicki,

JOHN TROWBRIDGE D. on 04/27/2017
"Service"
I am happy with all your work. The help is exactly that ( helpful)! I couldn't ask for more! We have a Subaru dealer in Lewiston. It would be more convenient for me to go there. I prefer Parker.
Service Date: 04/24/2017