Reviews (2073)

rating 4.7618096rating 4.7618096rating 4.7618096rating 4.7618096rating 4.7618096

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
prompt and personal
Prompt, personal, explained service to be done, verified satisfaction. Very personal and courteous throughout.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 01/31/2015 11:08 AM
Recommended?
Amazing service, felt taken care of
thanks Dan for all your help with everything. I love my new truck, couldn't be happier!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Sales Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 01/30/2015 05:12 PM
courtesy and competence
Parker's representative, Sam Schultz, was courteous and responsive; my appointment was on schedule and timely. Very impressive!
Service Date: 01/28/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 08:13 PM

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Friendly service
They treat customers like they really care and want to give them great service.
Review Created: 01/29/2015 07:59 PM

Dear Michael,

JON A. in Hayden, ID on 01/29/2015
Normal service
They are always fast, courteous and friendly.
Service Date: 01/28/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 06:51 PM

Dear Jon,

fast and friendly environment
Parker Subaru is the best place to take your car what happy nice people work there . Chuck is a great addition to the team Sam is so much help
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 01/15/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 02:35 PM

Dear Pam,

Mark Marshall
Best place ever.... In and out in four hours
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Sales Date: 01/27/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 01:58 PM

Dear Bryce,

DENISE Z. in Sagle, ID on 01/29/2015
routie maintenance
great service, very professional, on time completion
Review Created: 01/29/2015 09:05 AM

Dear Denise,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
Great customer service, not a long wait
I was really happy with how I was treated and the fact that everyone was working hard ot make sure that I didn't have to wait long. All the information about my car's condition was clear and all my expectations were met. Chuck Jones is an amazing employee.
Service Date: 01/02/2015

Review Created: 01/28/2015 08:18 PM

Dear Christine,

ROBERT D. in Hayden, ID on 01/28/2015
Just Can't Get Better !
I rate them the best dealership I have ever dealt with concerning Subaru . Ryan the Master Mechanic for Parker Subaru is the best and has cared for my Subaru's for years . Regards Bob Davidson
Review Created: 01/28/2015 06:21 PM

Dear Robert,

Recommended?
I felt like a valuable customer to these guys, and they took great care of both me and my Forrester.
Review Created: 01/28/2015 02:54 PM

Dear Kathy,

GORDON C. in Avery, ID on 01/28/2015
A fast efficient knowledgable crew.
Thank you for taking care of my car, even though I did not set up an appointment in advance.
Review Created: 01/28/2015 02:23 PM

Dear Gordon,

Recommended?
I received excellent service and the work was done in less time then they estimated and the staff was very clean and conscientious
Review Created: 01/27/2015 04:41 PM

Dear Joseph,

Friendly competent people
The staff was courteous and helpful. Did the job on time as they said.
Service Date: 01/21/2015
Review Created: 01/27/2015 04:37 PM

Dear Mark,

Satisfied
Took our new Crosstrek in for an oil change. The service was wonderful and quick. Will definitely be back!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK

Service Date: 01/23/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 02:16 PM

Dear Vincent,

Amazing service!!
I was so surprised by my experience at Parker Subaru! Looie helped me so much from test drive to driving my new car off the lot! The whole staff's hospitality is what will bring me back for my next car purchase!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON (NATL)
Sales Date: 01/22/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 10:42 AM

Dear Kambria,

DEBORAH H. in Sagle, ID on 01/26/2015
Service/Oil Change
Very positive experience with your service staff - thank you!
Service Date: 01/24/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 09:52 AM

Dear Deborah,

MARI H. in Republic, WA on 01/26/2015
straight forward, quick, good inventory
Did my research on the internet. Verified my price and what they had in person before a 200 mile drive. Worked well.
Sales Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 09:25 AM

Dear Mari,

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2073 in total
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message