Reviews (2307)

rating 4.7625649rating 4.7625649rating 4.7625649rating 4.7625649rating 4.7625649

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
clean, polite very helpful
No high pressure
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 03:52 PM
Recommended?
Parker Subaru really does work hard for the customers
I really cannot imagine going anywhere else. Sales, finance and service people really go out of their way to make this place the best!
Review Created: 03/31/2015 09:31 AM
sincere
i feel they care about my car and I can depend on them I am treated with respect and any question is answered
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 06:09 AM
Recommended?
Know I'm well taken care of
Excellent customer service and I know they are checking and fixing the right things on my car
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX
Review Created: 03/30/2015 08:22 PM
New car purchase
Service was great and they went out of their way to make us happy.
Review Created: 03/30/2015 06:38 PM
JONI W. in Spokane, WA on 03/30/2015
Positive buying experience
I'm always apprehensive about visiting a car dealership to purchase a new car. Parker Suburu made the process easy. The salesman was informative, non-pushy and listened to my needs.
Review Created: 03/30/2015 11:07 AM

Dear Joni,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Great Advice and Service
Parker Subaru automotive service is quick, efficient, cost effective, and knowledgeable (Plus they're funny too!)
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 03/29/2015 09:53 PM

Dear Angela,

throughness
The young man who helped me, I believe his name was Sam, was very professional and personable.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Service Date: 03/26/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 08:10 PM

Dear Joanne,

Service appointment
As usual smooth as silk.
Chuck is one of the most friendly and outgoing service people I have ever meet.
Review Created: 03/29/2015 07:57 PM

Dear Robert,

EZ in, EZ out
Easy hour to get my oil changed, tires changed out, car washed and get an hours worth of work done.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON (NATL)
Review Created: 03/29/2015 05:25 PM

Dear Annette,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Convenience, friendliness, comfortable waiting
Oil change should not take an hour, & the window washer is not very good otherwise fine.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 04:59 PM
Recommended?
knowledge of salesman, politeness, respect toward our situation
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Review Created: 03/29/2015 11:28 AM

Dear Robert,

Smooth and simple purchase
We got exactly what we wanted for the price we wanted.
Service Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 10:15 AM

Dear Roy,

Recommended?
We're fast and friendly, did a good job
Service Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 08:52 AM

Dear Dennis,

The staff
EXCELLENT! Mike Brown rocks the house!!!
Review Created: 03/28/2015 05:16 PM

Dear Nancy,

Excellent Customer Service!
I was helped the moment I walked in and the service dept called me to ask if I desired extra services to be completed...which I greatly appreciated since I was heading out on a long road trip! They picked me up after my car was done and were super speedy in getting me taken care of so I could get home to my daughter! I highly recommend the service department at Parker Subaru...everyone there is great!
Vehicle: SUBARU TRIBECA (NATL)
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 12:11 PM

Dear Mindy,

JOSEPH G. in Athol, ID on 03/26/2015
You provided a friendly and courteous service. Your team went out of there way to check out a ventilation concern I had. Everything is OK Thanks
Review Created: 03/26/2015 09:44 AM

Dear Joseph,

Recommended?
Timely, friendly and well done
Great service with an awesome waiting area
Review Created: 03/25/2015 06:36 PM

Dear Allison,

RICHARD L. in Athol, ID on 03/25/2015
oil change
they took better care of my car than I do, and I take care of it. outstanding all around.
Review Created: 03/25/2015 05:25 PM

Dear Richard,

courteous and competant staff
Took me as a walk in client for an oil change and had me out in 45 minutes. Excellent!
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 02:19 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 03/25/2015

Dear Lou,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message