Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
ROGER B B. on 03/23/2017
"clean, relaxed, organized and comfortable"
I spent years in the car "biz" and have been away from it for more than a decade--what I thought I was going to encounter was something from the past--quite the contrary--there was no rush, no pressure or urgency to make a decision--they (the sales staff) let the product sell itself and were nothing but helpful in allowing the process to go forward in a most professional manner--special "shout outs" to general manager "chris" and marketing expert mike vickhammer--love my Subaru--roger bonney
Sales Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 06:38 PM
ROBERT BRIAN T. on 03/23/2017
"Parker sales reps were helpful and nice to work with, but not pushy"
From the time I first stopped in to look at and test drive a vehicle to several months later when I bought a car there they did call me and email me every couple weeks to see if I was still interested and let me know about other vehicles that I might be interested in. They were glad to work with me other the phone and through email to quote a price for the vehicle I was interested in, and they stuck to it when I purchased the vehicle. One of the extras they included was a year of free oil changes. I was happy with their service and would recommend them.
Sales Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 05:35 PM
STEPHEN WESLEY B. on 03/23/2017
"Service visit on March 22, 2017"
Excellent Service, Timely and Professional personnel. Parker Subaru rates a 10
Review Created: 03/23/2017 04:12 PM
FRANCIS ANDREW G. on 03/23/2017
"Hassle-free lease of a Forrester"
Friendly and informed sales staff easily answered questions and provided a good test drive environment in which to make vehicle purchase decisions.
Sales Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 03:36 PM
STEVEN GENE M. on 03/23/2017
"Oil change 3-22-17"
Got the job done in an hour, including car wash. Nice waiting room.
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 03:35 PM
DEBBIE A J. on 03/23/2017
"Oil change"
Always great to work with and the service is always tops! Friendly staff and willing to help with any of my needs.
Vehicle: SUBARU
Review Created: 03/23/2017 02:40 PM
DIANNE LOUISE K. on 03/23/2017
"Dianne Kotaska"
I am an older lady buying a new car for the first time in many years, so I needed a lot of support. I had a great experience. Tomas and Tyler answered all my questions and my financial adviser's questions. I was excited and apprehensive at the same time. Tomas took his time, explained each step, coached me through the test drive. He brought me cookies! Tyler was equally helpful and gave me a Cliff bar when I was getting shaky from low blood sugar. (Seems like food factored here.) They laughed at my attempts at old lady humor. And I got to meet Lucky! I love the car.
Sales Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 10:46 AM

Dear Dianne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

GILLIAN CAROL S. on 03/23/2017
"Great atmosphere, friendly people and very helpful "
Same as above

Review Created: 03/23/2017 07:51 AM

Dear Kurt,

NAOMI FAITH S. on 03/23/2017
"First time in"
Took the car in for oil, filter, tire rotation. Work completed as expected, in a timely manner. Complimentary car wash​ included.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 03/23/2017 07:26 AM

Dear Naomi,

CHRISTIANA M C. on 03/22/2017
"Oil change, knocking noise under car."
Listened and took care of my needs.
Review Created: 03/22/2017 03:40 PM

Dear Christiana,

RODNEY DEAN P. on 03/22/2017
"Another great visit"
Parker always makes me feel like I'm the only one there!
Review Created: 03/22/2017 02:17 PM

Dear Rodney,

SUSAN COLLEEN G. on 03/21/2017
"Friendly "
I took my car in for a oil change and they rotated my tires on the house. It is my 2nd new Subaru I've bought from Parker from Jason White.
Review Created: 03/21/2017 08:22 PM

Dear Susan,

JEANNE L R. on 03/21/2017
"Customer service is great. All the people are helpful and nice."
I feel like they always look for something wrong with my car and I am not always certain how urgent the problems are. If a repair can be made with cheaper alternatives I would like to be informed of that. I am on a budget and of course want my car in good working condition but don't have a ton of money for constant repairs. Have considered switching repair shops to see if I could get work done less expensively.
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 12:49 PM

Dear Jeanne,

GWEN DIANNE S. on 03/20/2017
"No pressure"
We never felt any pressure from Austin to buy a car. He was very patient with us and answered all our questions.
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 10:22 PM

Dear Gwen,

DANIEL LOPEZ T. on 03/20/2017
"Friendly and personable sales rep!"
Mr. Yost was awesome!
Sales Date: 03/19/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 07:40 PM

Dear Daniel,

CHRISTOPHER D S. on 03/20/2017
"great experience"
Thomas was great and very helpful
Sales Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 07:27 PM

Dear Christopher,

KOTTAYAM V. N. on 03/20/2017
"Very friendly and reliable service. "
They always provide excellent service on time and for the price quoted. They are also very friendly and helpful.
Service Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 06:16 PM

Dear Kottayam,

ARTHUR LLOYD G. on 03/20/2017
"Parker subaru great place"
Did a great job and even a car wash
Review Created: 03/20/2017 05:33 PM

Dear Arthur,

LORI Z. on 03/20/2017
"we were treated with respect and not pressure"
Thanks