Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
SUSAN P. on 07/22/2016
"Great people, great service!"
Really appreciate the people who work in the service department.
Review Created: 07/22/2016 11:41 PM
JUDY D. on 07/22/2016
"Oil change"
Excellent service! Great communication about service options!
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 06:28 PM
MICHAEL V. on 07/22/2016
"Easy process"
Everybody was very friendly and made it very easy to find what I was looking for.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 09:25 AM

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

CORALEE P. on 07/22/2016
" Tyler"
We were greeted by Austin, and we had specifics we needed in a car so he handed us over to Tyler who knew all the cars with my specifications, took us for a test drive and gave me lessons on tall the great technology. My husband and I wanted to think about it over night before we purchased and unfortunetly the car we wanted sold... Tyler found and had one delivered for us that day... what a hard working young man, who cares about his clients specifications and wants.
Sales Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 08:29 AM

Dear Coralee,

PATRICK T. on 07/21/2016
"50k check up"
Friendly, efficient, accomodating, informing an satisfying!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 07/21/2016 10:58 PM

Dear Patrick,

MICHAEL K. on 07/21/2016
"Quick and easy check-in"
Friendly and helpful staff
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 07/21/2016 05:28 PM

Dear Michael,

AMANDA T. on 07/21/2016
"Tire pressure"
The new Guy was honest and upfront about being the new guy and resolved it with a minimum charge for fixing my tire
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 07/21/2016 02:34 PM

Dear Amanda,

TARA G. on 07/21/2016
"Efficient."
The work was done very quickly and proffessionaly.
Review Created: 07/21/2016 02:31 PM

Dear Tara,

JANET C. on 07/21/2016
"Prompt, don't try to sell what isn't needed."
I like that they explain what I don't understand, and offer advice when asked for.
Review Created: 07/21/2016 02:26 PM

Dear Janet,

VALENTINA B. on 07/21/2016
"The staff is awesome! "
Thankyou for always being so professional!
Review Created: 07/21/2016 07:53 AM

Dear Valentina,

AARON S. on 07/21/2016
"Service is excellent!"
I bought my Subaru Outback almost 2 years ago and still travel from Spokane to get my oil change. I like the ability to schedule my appointments online and the service is always good from beginning to end. All of the service guys are personable, kind and professional. This past week, Brent took care me and he is the best!
Review Created: 07/21/2016 05:55 AM

Dear Aaron,

MARTHA K. on 07/20/2016
"Helpfulness"
Everyone was very helpful.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK

Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 02:43 PM

Dear Ronald,

KAREN M. on 07/20/2016
"Knowledgable and friendly people "
Quickly identified the noise and fixed it. Yah.
Review Created: 07/20/2016 02:29 PM

Dear Karen,

STEVE A. on 07/20/2016
"These Guys Rock!"
This was our second oil change for our first Subaru. Love the car! Love the service! A year after our purchase our salesman Steve Yost still remembered us by name. When the time comes for another car, it will be from Parker Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 07/15/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 11:17 AM

Dear Steve,

MARITOM P. on 07/20/2016
"To close the deal I was in the dealership less than one hour."
That I met Doug Parker and he took care of me.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK
Review Created: 07/20/2016 09:42 AM

Dear Maritom,

REBECCA M. on 07/20/2016
"Super easy!"
I'm very happy with my visit to Parker Suburu. It was fast and easy and I love my new car!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Review Created: 07/20/2016 09:26 AM

Dear Rebecca,

ROGER F. on 07/20/2016
"The service people were waiting for me when i arrived early."
Everything was completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 08:46 AM

Dear Roger,

JENNIFER W. on 07/19/2016
"Excellent service & assistance"
Went in for a 90,000 mile service. They found several lights were not working and fixed them at the same time. Loaned us a car during service as we lived so far away. Also really appreciate the car wash. Everyone always courteous and helpful.
Service Date: 07/15/2016