Reviews (1595)

rating 4.7644138rating 4.7644138rating 4.7644138rating 4.7644138rating 4.7644138

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
Great Service!
The service department is helpful and polite. They really work hard and listen well to the concerns for the car owner. The car wash is great.
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 08/31/2014 09:50 AM
MICHAEL D. on 08/29/2014
Customer Service
Justin Hannem gave excellent customer service. I didn't even have an appointment, and he fit me in the schedule being I live here in Sandpoint. This meant a lot to me and gave peace of mind, knowing my car would not die between CDA and Sandpoint.
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Review Created: 08/29/2014 09:55 PM
Options
They finished the service by the time they indicated it would be finished. They gave options for everything to fit our needs.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 08/29/2014 01:51 PM

Dear Carrie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

DEBRA C. in Hayden, ID on 08/28/2014
my service experience
The people at Parker go above and beyond to make the experience a great one!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 08/28/2014 09:33 PM

Dear Debra,

Recommended?
Their customer service is superior.
The experience was great. They took us on a shuttle to a restaurant for a bite of lunch while waiting for the Sub to be finished
Review Created: 08/28/2014 07:52 PM

Dear Harold,

Recommended?
They always seem to care
They listen to all of my random questions, and seem to care (not shrugging me off). I really appreciate that.
Review Created: 08/28/2014 02:54 PM

Dear Sarah,

NANCY R. in Hayden, ID on 08/27/2014
?
Everything was perfect: service, wonderful employees, accommodations and location...and suggestions for future care.
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 08:30 PM

Dear Nancy,

great service
great service, very friendly at a good price
Review Created: 08/27/2014 07:33 PM

Dear Dan,

Recommended?
Parker Subaru is definitely geared to customer satisfaction. Probably the nicest dealership and best organized I have been in.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK (NATL)
Review Created: 08/27/2014 04:16 PM

Dear Mark,

AUDREY M. in WA on 08/27/2014
Effecient service, polite staff.
Thanks again for a great service experience. I will be bringing a 2005 Toyota Avalon to you for service that I purchased from Parker Toyota last month.
Greg
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY SEDAN (NATL)
Service Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 08:11 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/27/2014

Dear Audrey,

MARILYN C. in Sagle, ID on 08/26/2014
Fast friendly service
As always I had a great service experience. They got me scheduled on Friday for Monday, I had a comfortable place to wait with fresh coffee and water. The timing was accurate and I love the car wash detail! Reasonable cost for services and always with a smile.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:49 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/27/2014

Dear Marilyn,

JACK L. on 08/26/2014
friendly service
As always, it was a good experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NY/NJ)
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 10:17 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/26/2014

Dear Jack,

CARL H. on 08/26/2014
Awesome service and smiling faces!
I love this place. Everybody there is helpful and professional.
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:12 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/26/2014

Dear Carl,

Outstanding Service
It is so important to trust the company that services your vehicle, especially if you are a woman. Great job taking care of your customers!
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 07:53 AM

Dear Leslie,

Recommended?
quick service and a car wash
Fast
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 06:57 AM

Dear Brian,

MARJE P. in Hayden, ID on 08/24/2014
car service
Had a good servicing experience
Service Date: 08/23/2014

Did a good jib
Review Created: 08/23/2014 09:35 PM

Dear James,

Ryan Eberly
They scheduled me at the last minute to replace all my tires. The price was the best in town. Ryan gave me feedback on the items that need attention and the order of most importance. I felt he was knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. I will be asking for him next time.
Review Created: 08/23/2014 05:23 PM

Dear Daniel,

PATRICIA F. in Hope, ID on 08/23/2014
integrity, and positive.
Felt well cared for and my needs were met in a caring and positive, pleasing way! Thank you!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 02:33 PM

Dear Patricia,

great service
I am always happy to get our cars serviced at Parker Subaru. They can get me the appointment time that works for me and they are super efficient about getting my oil change & wash done in appx an hour!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 09:47 AM

Dear Dave,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message