Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Sales Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 02:39 PM
ERVINETTE JEWELL A. on 06/25/2017
"2017 Subaru"
Your People, everyone is knowlegable and helpful
Review Created: 06/25/2017 11:10 AM
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 10:57 AM
CHRISTOPHER M D. on 06/25/2017
"Window Motor Replacemet"
I was able to drop off my car and get a rental for the time that my car was getting fix. That really makes it easier to get work done and it was greatly appreciated.
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 10:06 AM
MICHELE PATRICE G. on 06/24/2017
"Customer service"
Customer service in the service department has always been top notch and I've been in customer service all my life. Robert has been accommodating with my schedule and follows up on service. Thank you for making it simple in a busy life Parker Subaru!
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:22 PM
MARILYN T. on 06/24/2017
"Friendly with good customer service!"
Everyone was very friendly and informative about what to expect before, during, and after the service.
Review Created: 06/24/2017 01:08 PM

Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

MEGAN A. on 06/23/2017
"Friendly and efficient!"
Being new to the area with a recently purchased Outback to care for, I am happy to say that Parker Subaru in Coeur d'Alene more than exceeded my need for decent service; they fit me in to their busy schedule and took care of my car while I relaxed in their comfortable waiting area. I am pleased to know that during my time in CDA my car will be in good hands for maintenence and repairs. Thank you Parker Subaru!
Review Created: 06/23/2017 10:22 PM

Dear Megan,

DEBORAH DARLENE C. on 06/23/2017
"The people at Subaru"
Always such great service when I come in, thorough, fast, and so polite.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 06/23/2017 08:10 PM

Dear Deborah,

Lisa P. on 06/23/2017
"Recall repair complete"
We had two factory recalls on our vehicle. Although parts came in at separate times we were able to schedule one appointment to have them corrected in one visit. The use of a loaner vehicle was appreciated.
Review Created: 06/23/2017 06:47 PM

Dear Lisa,

JAN D. on 06/23/2017
"Service"
Very efficient and friendly. Nice waiting room.
Review Created: 06/23/2017 06:00 PM

Dear Jan,

THERESA ILENE K. on 06/23/2017
"Customer Respect & Consideration"
Parker Subaru went above and beyond in helping me resolve some marks on my car. Thank you. I highly recommend you to all.
Review Created: 06/23/2017 05:16 PM

Dear Theresa,

AMANDA L L. on 06/23/2017
"Jeff is the best! "
Jeff was easy to work with, personable and made us a great deal!!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK

Review Created: 06/23/2017 02:33 PM

Dear Christie,

JAMES EDWARD M. on 06/23/2017
"Overall Great Place"
I always have a smooth experience whenever I deal with Parker Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/23/2017 02:33 PM

Dear James,

DENNIS N. on 06/23/2017
"Fast, courteous , service"
I was promised my car would be in and out in an hour , and it was . Brent was very nice and helpful
Review Created: 06/23/2017 02:24 PM

Review Created: 06/23/2017 10:43 AM

Dear Walter,

LENN JERRY J. on 06/23/2017
"Parker Service"
Great people, great service--very quick an efficient!
Review Created: 06/23/2017 10:11 AM

Dear Lenn,

JOHN EDWARD N. on 06/23/2017
"Salesman"
Patient service and understanding.
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 09:18 AM

Dear John,

KATHERINE A. on 06/22/2017
"Follow-up inspection related to possible oil leak"
Prompt, friendly service. Thorough review and understandable recommendations related to the problem and what to do next.
Review Created: 06/22/2017 06:38 PM