Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Sales Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 01:58 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/20/2017

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

LARRY WILLIAM S. on 02/10/2017
"Compentent quality service"
Had new studded tires with new wheels installed on our new car. Great friendly service.

Thanks
Review Created: 02/10/2017 04:35 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/13/2017

Dear Larry,

ADRIA W J. on 02/03/2017
"Clean, friendly, and fast. "
Parker Subaru treats me like family. They were fast when changing my oil, they also washed my car for me without me asking! I love Subaru's and will drive one forever!
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 08:20 AM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/03/2017

Dear Adria,

TOM W. on 02/01/2017
"good things"
Clean great personal good cookies and coffee not in that order but some of the good things
Review Created: 02/01/2017 10:10 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/03/2017

Dear Tom,

BETTY MAE D. on 02/01/2017
"30,000 mile service"
feel confident all is taken care of
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA RS
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 02/01/2017 01:31 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/01/2017

Dear Betty,

JOYCE ANN C. on 01/31/2017
"Adjusting tires to rid instrument panel of constant warning light"
Service managers on both shifts were very conscientious and caring. Fixed the situation quickly and explained the problem well. I was very happy with them. Salesperson, Daniel Anderson, also took good care of me. Thanks to all.
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 12:36 PM

Dear Joyce,

BOB O. on 01/31/2017
"Everyone tries really hard."
Sometimes service is less than 100%, but not for lack of effort.
Review Created: 01/31/2017 11:08 AM
Dear Bob,

Blake F. on 01/31/2017
"No "real" inspection done."
I came in for the air bag replacment, found out that my Baja was not effected by the recall, that's good news. However, I did ask for the techs to go over the car to make sure it was in overall good health. I know for a fact my front breaks are In need of replacement and they gave it a 100% green light. Also claimed to have "test drove it" to make sure that it was in good working order. The milage on the car was the same coming out as going in I have the paper work to show that. Now explain to me why I should trust the dealership? I'm positive they didn't go over the car at all like they should have or claimed to have. Now the dealership should be a trusted place to take you vehicle, not in my book after this visit. Also claimed 575 for fluid changes. That's an outrageous price. I just hope that no one else getting these "27 point" inspections don't get what I recieved.
Vehicle: SUBARU BAJA
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 09:46 AM

Dear Blake,

CENTRAL OPTICAL L. on 01/31/2017
"They give an estimation of svc. times."
I appreciate the high quality service aspect from Parker Subaru.All employees a very professional. Robt. in svc is very proficient.
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 09:10 AM

Dear Central Optical Lab,

MARTHA N B. on 01/31/2017
"willing to help and keep the coast low"
friendly and careing
Review Created: 01/31/2017 08:43 AM

Dear Martha,

PETER G. on 01/31/2017
"Friendly and prompt service."
Well done
Review Created: 01/31/2017 08:12 AM

Dear Peter,

GERALD WAYNE T. on 01/30/2017
"Another superlative service experience"
As usual, the service experience was delightful, the work done in a timely manner and the waiting room experience was very comfortable.
Review Created: 01/30/2017 02:33 PM

Dear Gerald,

ROBIN LEE H. on 01/30/2017
"Customer Service!!!!!!!!!"
Great service, comfortable waiting area and such nice people to work with!! Thank you Parker Subaru!!!
Service Date: 01/21/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 01:13 PM

Dear Robin,

DAVID LEE S. on 01/30/2017
"What can I say?"
They are always ready when you show up & the service department works fast to get you on your way.
Review Created: 01/30/2017 11:56 AM

Dear David,

DAVID DANIEL B. on 01/30/2017
"Excellent experience"
I had the chip guard installed on my new Outback. They took my car got all the paperwork done and into a complimentary loaner car in 5 minutes. They also pulled the loaner car in to the building and had the heat running which was a nice touch. I got a call that it was ready right on time. Got a great recommendation for where to get a good burger from the tech that returned my car. Superb service overall.
Review Created: 01/30/2017 11:37 AM

Dear David,

CHANTAL LYNN D. on 01/30/2017
"Your people make it a great place, everyone is always very nice"
Love your shop guys
Service Date: 01/21/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 10:01 AM

Dear Chantal,

TABATHA ANNE K. on 01/30/2017
"Awesome Customer Service!"
The guys made me feel like family and that they really cared about making sure I was taken care of. I had a concern and they dug in and invested it as best they could and checked everything out. I'm so happy we went to Parker Subaru for our first Subaru. It has been a great experience.
Review Created: 01/30/2017 09:21 AM

Dear Tabatha,

RACHEL G. on 01/30/2017
"Love Parker Subaru"
I have loved taking my car to Parker Subaru for service! Everyone is kind and I've always been pleased with the work that's been done. I appreciate the honesty they stand by, unlike many places I've had previous car services done at.
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 08:32 AM

Dear Rachel,

GREGORY ALLAN N. on 01/30/2017
"Customer support and service "
Hassle free salesperson
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 07:00 AM

Dear Gregory,

MARYANN M B. on 01/30/2017
"The service team take very good care of you"
The service team is top rate
Review Created: 01/30/2017 06:15 AM