Reviews (2501)

rating 4.7601929rating 4.7601929rating 4.7601929rating 4.7601929rating 4.7601929

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
Recommended?
Excellent Service as usual!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Service Date: 05/08/2015
Review Created: 05/25/2015 07:54 PM
Customer Appreciation
I always feel appreciated and welcomed. I love knowing my Subaru is being checked out while getting an oil change! I know my car is being well taken care of which gives me confidence driving it!
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/25/2015 11:50 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Oil, filter etc.
Complimentary wash lacking. All other times were much better
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 05/25/2015 09:34 AM
Good Service
Always been happy with the service and maintenance I've received here.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 05/24/2015 08:33 PM
Great customer service!!
Always the best customer service !
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 05/23/2015
Review Created: 05/24/2015 02:30 PM
Service Department
Timely; job well done; friendly personnel.
Review Created: 05/24/2015 11:18 AM
Great Service!
As usual, your service department was awesome. The price for the 30K maintenance is horrible, though.
Review Created: 05/24/2015 09:48 AM
JUDY R. in Rockford, WA on 05/24/2015
THE EXACT CAR I WANTED!!
I have been looking for a year for the perfect car! I found it at Parker, Thanks to Don Bunch and Mike Brown.....
Review Created: 05/24/2015 09:03 AM
Recommended?
Just the right amount of “salesmanship”
Jeff Yates was the best used car salesman I've ever done business with. He knew exactly what we wanted/needed/expected and, more importantly, what we didn't want. We've dealt with Parker Toyota in the past and were glad to see you've gone into the Subaru business. Everything on paper is secondary; the name Parker is our true Gurarantee. You've earned it; we'll be back.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 05/24/2015 08:09 AM
Oil Change
People were friendly. They offered me a ride back to work if I needed it. My car was done ahead of schedule. Just an over all great experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 05/23/2015 06:02 PM
Very welcoming
I drove over two hours to this dealership and was very impressed with the service and effort to accommodate an agreement that was fair for all. Very professional and customer service oriented. We are very happy with Parker Subaru personnel and our new Outback.
Review Created: 05/23/2015 05:57 PM
professional service technicians
Very helpful and courteous. Took the time to explain the process and made us feel comfortable with the results. Great team at Parker Subaru.
Patrick
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 06:34 AM

To:Elizabeth Henderson;
...

Templates; Sent Items

Get more appsAction Items

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Great People
Friendly, Honest People that work on my Suby every time...
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 08:32 PM

Dear Samantha,

Very responsive!
Make everything quick and easy.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Sales Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 02:32 PM

Dear Richard,

car check up
Went through everything and washed it up really nice. Was treated well.
Service Date: 05/09/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 08:16 PM

Dear Christine,

great service, great personalities
I drive 60 miles for the great service. There knowledge of my car and what it needs
car wash is nice too.
Review Created: 05/21/2015 05:45 PM

Dear Catharine,

Lisa P. in Rathdrum, ID on 05/21/2015
Excellent Customer Service
I was thrilled with Parker Subaru's shuttle service. During a routine oil change the shuttle dropped me off and picked me up from a location I needed to do business at making my morning very efficient. The staff at Subaru were attentive and friendly as well.
Review Created: 05/21/2015 02:29 PM

Dear Lisa,

Comfortable, clean customer lounge
Firts vist to Parker Subaru after relocating to CDA from Tacoma. Very impressed with the service and facilities.
Review Created: 05/21/2015 02:18 PM

Dear Tony,

JAMES Y. in Athol, ID on 05/21/2015
fast,
friendly, great service and a pleasure to be there.
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 08:33 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 05/21/2015

Dear James,

Recommended?
Taking care of the customer
Thank you for watching out for my vehicle during the maintenance check up. I really do appreciate the extra care and customer service kindness. Thank you Chuck in the service department.
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/20/2015 10:39 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 05/21/2015

Dear Cathie,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message