Reviews (1505)

rating 4.7622881rating 4.7622881rating 4.7622881rating 4.7622881rating 4.7622881

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
LINDA C. in Hauser, ID on 07/28/2014
5 star service
Personal service, friendly professional staff.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 01:58 PM

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

ROBERT L. in Sagle, ID on 07/28/2014
Professionalism
Top Notch
Review Created: 07/28/2014 01:26 PM

Recommended?
Finally, a great auto dealership, sales and service!!
I'm 70 years old. Finally, after dozens of new and used vehicle purchases over the decades, I found a dealership that is polite, very pleasant, takes great care of my wife's car (Subaru Outback), is not overly "dealership-expensive", efficient, and a happy crew! I only wish you guys sold Hemis (Ram) too. Keep up the good work!
Review Created: 07/28/2014 10:01 AM

Dear Terrence,

DEBRA C. in Hayden, ID on 07/28/2014
Great team!
Everyone at Parker bent over backwards to make our experience a great one!
Review Created: 07/28/2014 09:38 AM

Dear Debra,

Stephen Novack - All Star
If you plan to purchase a vehicle from Parker Subaru, do yourself a favor and ask for Stephen Novack. Within 5 minutes of meeting Stephen, he was able to identify our needs and locate the car we would ultimately purchase. He is very personable and knows his stuff. He was even able to work in some extras for us into the deal and got us a lower payment than we budgeted for.

Overall great experience with Stephen!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Sales Date: 07/17/2014
Review Created: 07/27/2014 04:51 PM

Dear Hannah,

X
X
Review Created: 07/27/2014 02:19 PM

Dear Cheryl,

Awesome Service
Parker Subaru gives personal, prompt and reliable service to their customers. :)
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Review Created: 07/26/2014 09:38 PM

Dear Neala-Anne,

fast and freindly service
I have always been treated as a valued customer and never had any complaints of service.
Review Created: 07/26/2014 12:41 PM

Dear Helen,

Service Department
Friendly, nice, respectful
Review Created: 07/26/2014 07:25 AM

Dear Cynthia,

Service review
Polite, friendly, on time and thorough service
Not trying to "over sell" service needed
Review Created: 07/25/2014 10:37 PM

Dear Suzanne,

Parker Family Ethics
Outstanding !
Review Created: 07/25/2014 08:36 PM

Dear Peter,

Kindness and honesty
We had a great experience with Parker Subaru, from our salesman, John Yost to the business people.
Review Created: 07/25/2014 07:44 PM

Dear Joseph,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
The job was done timely & I was charged the amount the service rep advised it would be
Pretty ok, don't you think.
Review Created: 07/25/2014 07:00 PM

Dear Margaret,

ROBERT D. in Hayden, ID on 07/25/2014
Normal service which I have done every 2500 miles . Always a perfect service thanks to Ryan Eberly
It is hard to say what a pleasant experience it is to have my car serviced at your Subaru Dealership . I have dealt with Ryan Eberly for the past 7 years and his work is outstanding to say the least . I refuse to have my car serviced anywhere else that is not a Subaru Dealership . Once again Ryan has been the best mechanic I have dealt with , as he goes that extra mile for customer satisfaction. Regards Bob Davidson
Review Created: 07/25/2014 05:11 PM

efficient and courtous service
very pleased with my first visit
Review Created: 07/25/2014 04:58 PM

Dear Geraldine,

TERRY L. in Mead, WA on 07/25/2014
Parker Subuaru - Honest - Friendly - Competent
The employees at the service department of Parker Subaru do what they say they are going to in a timely efficient manner.
Review Created: 07/25/2014 04:37 PM

Dear Terry,

Recommended?
First service on my new car
Friendly, speedy and made my car look like new again.
Review Created: 07/25/2014 02:17 PM

Dear Susan,

Recommended?
Great service writer! Built trust with Brent over the years and I appreciate the courtesy he gives customers and co-workers alike.
I prefer to deal with one person and team who get to know my vehicles. I have never been disappointed with this team! I learned a long time ago not to make recommendations because not everyone clicks.
Service Date: 07/17/2014

Review Created: 07/24/2014 02:55 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 07/24/2014

Dear Joseph,

Always Exceptional!
Parker Subaru has always been exceptional in all departments - sales, service, personnel and overall.
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 05:55 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 07/23/2014

Dear William,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message