Reviews (1214)

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
LISA P. in Spokane, WA on 04/22/2014
Subaru Legacy
Absolutely fantastic customer service and the make it work attitude were a welcome change from the other dealerships I've gone to.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 04/22/2014 02:53 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Lease a new Subaru
First and foremost the new Parker Subaru Dealership is beautiful, comfortable and pleasant to be in. Their inventory of new cars was terrific. Our sales consultant Josh Haynes was professional, well informed and very personable. Our finance man Brad Hathaway was equally professional and personal and steered us through the paperwork with understanding and ease.
Service Date: 04/14/2014
Review Created: 04/22/2014 02:26 PM
great service
Everyone was great!
Service Date: 04/04/2014
Review Created: 04/22/2014 12:34 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Arthur,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

oil change
YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST
Vehicle: SUBARU BAJA
Review Created: 04/21/2014 11:42 AM

Dear Jared,

Exceptional Service - Great People
Exceptional Service - Great People
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NY/NJ)
Review Created: 04/21/2014 10:57 AM

Dear Maggie,

Recommended?
Great cars and customer service!
Great cars and customer service!
Review Created: 04/21/2014 10:09 AM

Dear Paul,

JAMES B. in Hayden, ID on 04/21/2014
parker subaru
This was the best place I ever bought a car from
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/21/2014 06:57 AM

Dear James,

Recommended?
Justin and Jeremy were incredible helpful and very accommodating towards my situation.
Review Created: 04/20/2014 06:20 PM

Dear Jeffery,

Customer Service
I was very pleased with the the interactions I had with the sales personnel, Tyler mainly and Josh. I did not feel pressured at any time and once decision was made to purchase the car the transaction was quite smooth and timely.
Review Created: 04/20/2014 02:46 PM

Dear Cathy,

Outgoing
They go above and beyond every time that I come in. They are friendly and they are always keeping you updated on the processes that are going on with your vehicle while you are waiting.
Review Created: 04/20/2014 01:15 PM

Dear Mistica,

Recommended?
Everyone is so personable & helpful
Oil change was done in record time. All my questions were answered & I was back on the road in no time!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 04/19/2014 07:26 PM

Dear Linda,

GEORGIA T. on 04/19/2014
good service
You are all very pleasant to work with
Review Created: 04/19/2014 02:46 PM

Dear Georgia,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
TRAVIS B. in Worley, ID on 04/18/2014
Treated like family
Jason was a stud making me feel at home and comfortable. Listened to my needs and accomidated them. Parker scored by hiring him.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SDN
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014 04:06 PM

Dear Travis,

Recommended?
oil change and inspection was very fast
friendly people
Review Created: 04/18/2014 03:40 PM

Dear John,

courteous service
very courteous staff. comfortable waiting area.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 06:38 PM

Dear Colleen,

Customer Service
Parker Subaru's customer service is stellar. I was greeted by Jason and helped by Nicole, who is extremely knowledgeable and helpful and cheerful. It is so gratifying to see a woman in this field! Best of all, the service to my car was thorough and competent and I even got a car wash.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 04:37 PM

Dear Sheila,

Positive Customer Service
I appreciate customer service with a smile, doing the right job, and having the car ready when promised.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 04/17/2014 04:04 PM

Dear John,

Recommended?
great experience with the service department
My neighbor runs a lube service and I intended to use his place for my oil changes but after the great experience I had with your service department I will be using your dealership for all my service even though you are 40 miles further.
Review Created: 04/17/2014 03:31 PM

Dear Harold,

MARY P. in Rathdrum, ID on 04/17/2014
I love my new Subaru!
My salesman made sure that I got the car that I wanted. He answered all my questions and explained everything about my car. I was very impressed by the safety features. He made it a fun experience.
Service Date: 04/15/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014 09:38 AM

Dear Mary,

Recommended?
I can always count on great service and the nicest of people to take care of me. Thanks so much!
Service Date: 04/12/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014 08:16 PM

Dear William,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message