Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
JILL M. on 01/18/2017
"Freindly prompt service"
Freindly prompt service with high skills
Review Created: 01/18/2017 04:46 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 01/19/2017

Dear Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

JACQUELINE R. on 01/16/2017
"a"
a
Review Created: 01/16/2017 07:28 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 01/17/2017

Dear Jacqueline,

MICHAEL M. on 01/16/2017
"First oil change"
Very friendly. Lobby a little chilly.
Review Created: 01/16/2017 05:11 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 01/17/2017

Dear Michael,

CYNTHIA H. on 01/16/2017
"Customer Service"
They regard Customer Service as #1 priority! They still do it, sadly many other businesses do not.
Review Created: 01/16/2017 03:34 PM

Dear Cynthia,

SAM M. on 01/16/2017
"They listen about what is needed to be checked prior to service."
Took care of what needed to be done for this scheduled service call.
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 02:41 PM

Dear Sam,

KELLY R. on 01/16/2017
"Brian in the service department made another guy help me because he was too busy. I miss Kent. "
I don't like not giving a 5 star today but Brian in the service department was a disappointment.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE

Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 08:32 AM

Dear Kevin,

TAMI F. on 01/16/2017
"Parker Subaru Service Department is good but......"
Although Parker Subaru has a good service dept., I must say that I am beginning to lose faith in Subaru itself. I have had 2 new Subarus and amongst my immediate family the have been 4 more. There has only been one car that did not have some sort of mechanical/electrical issue. 1 out of 5 is a pretty poor record. Although my frustration and disappointment are valid, unfortunately during my most recent visit I kind of unfairy expressed my frustration disappointment to the service manager at Parker Subaru. The "head unit" (Radio/Nav) blew up and created a very loud 'POP" and then just very loud static that could not be turned off. Of course this static subsided when I took the car into the service dept. but has periodically reoccured while driving it. Which has increased my frustration. Not only is it frustrating and disappointing that it happened in the first place and but it is a very common known issue and continues to blast static from the speakers sporadically that cannot be turned off but i was told it would be 2 to 12 weeks before a replacement part can be obtained and installed and that its going to be the same model head unit, one with known problems. Subaru quality is diminishing.
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 08:23 AM

Dear Tami,

VANESA B. on 01/15/2017
"Nice environment!"
Was a nice relaxing experience. Though I do wish there was more chairs around the fireplace.
Review Created: 01/15/2017 03:35 PM

Dear Vanesa,

LEE D. on 01/15/2017
"Customer Service is Number 1"
Thank you for making my car buying experience so comfortable and welcoming. I typically dread buying a car, but you have changed that for me. I will buy all of my cars from Parker Subaru.
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 01:25 PM

Dear Lee,

MEGAN B. on 01/15/2017
"Recent maintenance "
Great service during our recent visit. Only complaint is they installed a tail light after we said we had just bought one and charged $20 for labor. All in all service was great & we were in and out quickly.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 01/15/2017 10:24 AM

Dear Megan,

STAN R. on 01/15/2017
"Josh service technician has ALWAYS been very professional, courteous, and helpful. "
We recently had a problem with our 2013 Subaru Legacy using oil. After several tests that failed, Josh and his service Manager assured us that they would replace the block in our car and they did just that...
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 01/15/2017 12:26 AM

Dear Stan,

THOMAS H. on 01/14/2017
"Very good, no problems "
All went very well, No problem very happy.
Review Created: 01/14/2017 08:37 PM

Dear Thomas,

TERRY O. on 01/14/2017
"Service"
Great service, polite people, fast and prompt! Good prices. What's not to like?
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 07:35 PM

Dear Terry,

JOHN Y. on 01/14/2017
"Caring and efficient staff"
See above
Review Created: 01/14/2017 06:14 PM

Dear John,

MARY L. on 01/14/2017
"The people are great"
They were able to get me in without an appointment on a much needed visit
Review Created: 01/14/2017 05:27 PM

Review Created: 01/14/2017 04:59 PM

Dear Kenneth,

BARBARA W. on 01/14/2017
"Unexpected Vibration"
Thanks for figuring out the unexpected vibration that started after all the snow and ice.....now I know what to do if it happens again.
Review Created: 01/14/2017 04:59 PM

Dear Barbara,

MARGARET A. on 01/14/2017
"GQ sort of a shop!"
Really a nice "recall" visit. ~5 degrees outside but felt like every attempt was made to make me cozy once inside the roll down doors. Everyone is ultra friendly and polite.
Review Created: 01/14/2017 04:57 PM

Dear Margaret,

CHRISTIE H. on 01/14/2017
"Got a same day appt. to replace a burned out head lamp."
New Headlamp