Reviews (1760)

rating 4.7683152rating 4.7683152rating 4.7683152rating 4.7683152rating 4.7683152

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
Nice guys
Fast and efficient.
Review Created: 10/30/2014 09:27 AM
Recommended?
All very knowledgeable and very helpful
Brent went out of his way to price an item for me without me asking
Review Created: 10/29/2014 07:56 PM
Great staff
Great staff and quick service. Couldn't be more happy with all aspects of my visit and service.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 10/29/2014 07:14 PM
Recommended?
Great service and nice people
I always have a good experience at parker subaru. The service department always goes above and beyond!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY SEDAN
Review Created: 10/29/2014 03:26 PM

Dear Courtney,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
Everything was fine. I scheduled online, and the online site shows the cost of the regular and severe 30,000 mile services as the same, which of course they are not. Might want to check it out.
Review Created: 10/29/2014 02:28 PM
Great people and location
Great service writers and very convenient location.
Review Created: 10/29/2014 02:17 PM

Dear David,

Oil change @ Parker
people are very nice, and helpful Feel we can trust them.
Review Created: 10/28/2014 06:40 PM

Dear Linda,

Carson W. in Hayden, ID on 10/28/2014
Staff is always nice.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX
Review Created: 10/28/2014 06:10 PM

Dear Carson,

Recommended?
My excellent recent Subaru oil change
We went over 15,000 miles on a recent trip and called to schedule an oil change upon returning. Parker Subaru was able to schedule the oil change later the same day which was perfect since I had other business in Coeur d'Alene that day. The staff were polite and efficient, the service was prompt and competent, and the waiting area was convenient and comfortable. Altogether a very fine experience.
Review Created: 10/27/2014 08:01 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 10/28/2014

Dear David,

TIM C. in Cocolalla, ID on 10/27/2014
Great Service, On Time and On Budget
I purchased a set of fog lights for my new WRX and had Parker's service department install them. Very impressive - despite a misunderstanding on my part as to how long the process would take they worked hard to get it done as soon as possible so my wait would be minimized. The lights were very professionally installed and I ended up needing them the very next evening. Well done!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON WRX
Service Date: 10/25/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 02:59 PM

Dear Tim,

Scheduled Service
Appreciate the helpful, prompt service by employees. Have always been satisfied with service work.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK (NY/NJ)
Service Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 10:37 AM

Dear Rosemary,

Your employees
I drive from Spokane just to have you guys work on my cars as opposed to local dealer ships - your people are great.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Service Date: 10/25/2014
Review Created: 10/26/2014 05:52 PM

Dear Richard,

Pete's Visit
Was very impressed with my visit from the time I drove through the door till the time I drove out. Everything was done professionally and timely. I was told when it would be done and that's when it was done. I could get an oil change done many places, but I'll continue to have it done at Parker.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 06:51 PM

Dear Pete,

LAUREN G. on 10/24/2014
They had what we wanted and was willing to work with us
Thanks!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK HYBRID
Sales Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 10:40 PM

Dear Lauren,

JOSEPH M. on 10/24/2014
the service is good and the employees are nice
everything is satisfactory
Service Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 04:02 PM

Dear Joseph,

KENNETH L. in Lolo, MT on 10/24/2014
Excellent First Impression
I stopped to "just look" at the new 2015 Outback, and ended up buying one and driving it home!! This was my first visit to Parker Subaru - I liked the facility, liked the sales person, and LOVED the new 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited, which I bought and drove home for my wife. She loves it too. I've bought several Tundras from Parker Toyota so I'm no stranger to the Parker name, but now with our new Outback, its nice to keep all of our vehicles in the Parker family
Ken Langel, Lolo, Montana
Sales Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 06:33 AM

Dear Kenneth,

SHERRY F. in Sagle, ID on 10/23/2014
Terrific customer service
The service dept. found me a rental for my predicted 2 1/2 hour service. They were done an hour early and couldn't have been more helpful.
Review Created: 10/23/2014 06:13 PM

Dear Sherry,

Awesome people!
No pressure sales and Brenden really listened to me and got me in what I really wanted and needed.
Service Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 05:11 PM

Dear Kathryn,

Parker as always
Appointment scheduled, work completed on time, car was washed and I have a smile.
Thanks
Review Created: 10/23/2014 04:53 PM

Dear Peter,

Recommended?
Everyone is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!!!!
Sales Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 03:41 PM

Dear Margaret,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message