Reviews (1676)

rating 4.7632649rating 4.7632649rating 4.7632649rating 4.7632649rating 4.7632649

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
BARBARA G. on 09/30/2014
oil change
I was happy that my car job was finished in the one hour as I was told. I would like the headlight knob to be in the same position as I brought it in. The mechanic changes it and does not return to original position.
Service Date: 09/29/2014
Review Created: 09/30/2014 04:39 PM
MITCHELL R. on 09/30/2014
Wonderful and quick service for my Crosstrek.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/30/2014 01:58 PM
Recommended?
Very helpful people and will take time to answer questions
Took my new Forester in to get some things put on that we bought at the time of purchase. They did a fine job and were very quick to get my car finished. They gave me a nice Forester for a loaner while my car was getting additional things put on.
Service Date: 09/25/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 09:34 PM
Kyle S. in Spokane, WA on 09/29/2014
Always ready to help- no lines.
Parker Suburu service was personable and thorough. The service was done efficiently and explained in an understandable way. I was not pressured into additional services.
Review Created: 09/29/2014 11:01 AM
Recommended?
All the employees are super!
Keep up the great service and helpful, friendly staff.
Review Created: 09/28/2014 07:41 PM
Awesome Service
As always, customer service is outstanding.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 09/28/2014 02:19 PM
Long wait
Friendly people....nice place to wait..bit 1.5 hrs is a LOnG time to wait for an oil change.
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 09:31 PM
Recommended?
They had over exceeded my expectations came in for a specific car but found me one even better and cheaper to purchase.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014 02:31 PM
new car
very helpful and knowledgeable in the cars
Review Created: 09/26/2014 09:19 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/26/2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Recommended?
I found a new home for buying cars.
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA

Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/25/2014

Dear Mona,

RANDY J. in Spokane, WA on 09/24/2014
Always polite, and friendly
We have always gotten great service. Great people in every dept. very fast routine service times
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/24/2014 11:09 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/25/2014

Dear Randy,

good service,friendly people
got the work done on time, everything works fine.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NY/NJ)
Review Created: 09/24/2014 07:09 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/24/2014

Dear Chris,

Service Department
The men at the Service Department are courteous and efficient. They always call me after the repair or maintenance to ensure that everything is accaptable. It is!
Review Created: 09/23/2014 03:14 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/23/2014

Dear Jeanne,

Had a tire rotation
The people there are always cordial & professional. I value the service & their input.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK (NY/NJ)
Review Created: 09/22/2014 03:56 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 09/23/2014

Dear Sister Yvonne De Turenne,

TRINA M. in Moscow, ID on 09/22/2014
Service with a smile
Great service, friendly staff. Took care of everything on my list, even the things I added at the last minute.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON WRX
Service Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 09/22/2014 08:05 AM

Dear Trina,

R L. in Sandpoint, ID on 09/22/2014
2013 Outback
On top of it, great experience
Review Created: 09/22/2014 07:17 AM

JESSE H. in Hayden, ID on 09/22/2014
Great staff, few changes needed
The staff and services is excellent. Every time I go in i never have a complaint. Although one area that needs to be improved is the detail end. I work for a car lot actually in detail, if we were to detail cars the same way someone would be fired. You need to pay attention to the car. Not the "wham bam thank you maam" that has has been happening. Outside of the detail you guys are excellent. :)
Vehicle: JEEP COMPASS
Review Created: 09/22/2014 06:25 AM
Very helpful employees.
Stephen was a great help to me when I bought my new Subaru. He went above and beyond my expectations.
Service Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 09/21/2014 03:36 PM

Dear Carol,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message