Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
DAWN M. on 12/05/2016
"The customer service is impecible and friendly"
If you ever have need to replace the battery. The passenger window could malfunction and need resetting.
Review Created: 12/05/2016 09:15 PM
LEO N. on 12/05/2016
"A 2016 Outback with ~15,000 miles now with what appears to be intermittent electronic failures."
The radio screen froze when starting the car and to fix the problem the ignition had to be stopped and restarted. The plan is to replace the radio--too bad the new one won't have some sort of glare blocker--glare on the radio glass can be dangerous since the driver may have to look too long to find the info being looked for.
The passenger outside rear view mirror blind spot detector failed last week, during night driving, but now works. It was disassembled and reassembled by the dealer with no problems found. If it fails after the warranty expires, I expect Subaru to cover it under warranty since we brought the problem to Subaru's attention while under warranty.
Review Created: 12/05/2016 11:41 AM

Dear Leo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

SHANNON H. on 12/05/2016
"Purchasing experience"
Visiting Parker Subaru was my best experience that I've ever had in purchasing a car. The salesman was very knowledgable and was not pushy. Would definitley reccommend people to this company.
Sales Date: 11/30/2016

Service Date: 11/26/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 09:05 PM

Dear Dennis,

JOSEPH W. on 12/04/2016
"For me the quick turnaround time"
First visit was very pleasing.
Review Created: 12/04/2016 05:13 PM

Dear Joseph,

GARTH S. on 12/04/2016
"Honesty"
Absolutely
Review Created: 12/04/2016 04:26 PM

Dear Garth,

GEORGE A. on 12/04/2016
"They are always able to work around my schedule. Very pleasant employees."
They are always able to work around my schedule. Very pleasant employees.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 12/04/2016 04:21 PM

Dear George,

MARIE H. on 12/04/2016
"Great Experience!"
We can't thank the Parker Subaru team enough, especially Don Bunch for the fantastic service in helping us select and purchase our Legacy. Don made this a great experience with his professionalism and friendliness! Thank you!
Sales Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 12:55 PM

Dear Marie,

TRIPP M. on 12/04/2016
"Best place to buy a car"
Easiest car purchase I have ever made!! Will be back.
Review Created: 12/04/2016 12:00 PM

Dear Tripp,

JORDAN C. on 12/04/2016
"0% Financing and friendly staff"
Great staff, very helpful, and kid friendly.
Review Created: 12/04/2016 11:51 AM

Review Created: 12/04/2016 11:39 AM

Dear Kevin,

SUSAN M. on 12/04/2016
"Lied too"
I have always had good service in the service department with my older Subaru. When I was thinking about buying a new car, Parker Subaru was my first choice. I had an excellent experience with the salesman. He showed me several cars and all of my options for buying/leasing a new car. When I was signing papers with the finance person. I was lied too. He told me that I would not a have warranty after 3 years. He sold me a warranty that I did not need. When I called to cancel the warranty he was rude and condescending. I was able to cancel the warranty but I have a different view point of Parker Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK
Sales Date: 11/25/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 10:18 AM

Dear Susan,

JIMMIE D. on 12/04/2016
"Great people and service "
Very nice group of people and always willing to help
Review Created: 12/04/2016 09:24 AM

Dear Jimmie,

MARGARET D. on 12/04/2016
"Helpfulness"
Each and every employee I met with was extremely helpful with a desire to make me feel comfortable at all times. Even after the purchase of my car, Mike called me twice to make sure all is going well. Outstanding customer service! Thank you
Review Created: 12/04/2016 08:00 AM

Dear Margaret,

RICHARD W. on 12/04/2016
"freindly"
Review Created: 12/04/2016 07:44 AM

Dear Richard,

DONNA B. on 12/04/2016
"friendly, knowledgeable staff"
We always need to drop off our car early in order to get to work on time. It was 5 minutes until opening so the 3 guys just inside the door wouldn't look my way yet. Then a woman (long hair, I think the name could be Kathy) came by, saw me and opened the door to ask if there was anything she could help me with. It felt good to be noticed even though it was not opening time. You have a good employee there. Thank you, Donna Bain
Review Created: 12/04/2016 07:06 AM

Dear Donna,

BARBARA M. on 12/04/2016
"Definitely worth the travel time if you live out of the area."
These service people have to be some of the nicest people - ever! They are very accommodating and just plain nice. Definitely keep up the outstanding service.
Review Created: 12/04/2016 06:40 AM

Dear Barbara,

BRANDON M. on 12/04/2016
"Great Service"
As usual I arrived at my appointment and my vehicle was taken care of in a quick and efficient manner.
Service Date: 11/21/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 01:56 AM

Dear Brandon,

PATRICK T. on 12/04/2016
"Service, smiles, timeliness, quality and great folks...like our Parker People!!!"
Your staff were really slammed when I brought my car by at my appointed time and I really had deadlines at my work. but your service manager jumped in rescheduled me for the following morning, arranged for a shuttle back and forth to my work,...and it was like having family there! No kidding. So I now affectionately call em....Our Parker People!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 12/04/2016 01:51 AM

Dear Patrick,

DREW L. on 12/04/2016
" Great experience!"
Bobby is the man! Great experience :-)
Review Created: 12/04/2016 01:20 AM