CHARLENE B. on 02/07/2016
"Aim to please"
Always professional, gave me a shuttle ride to help make my day run smoother. Car wash was such a smile maker. They fixed something I didn't even know was broken and they were able to get the stain out of my leather!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 02/05/2016
Review Created: 02/07/2016 06:48 AM
PAUL P. on 02/07/2016
"The competence of the sales staff."
Professional.
Sales Date: 02/05/2016
Review Created: 02/07/2016 12:08 AM
HELEN S. on 02/06/2016
"car serviced"
Great place to wait, service was good.
Service Date: 02/04/2016
Review Created: 02/06/2016 11:25 AM
JOHN B. on 02/05/2016
"Prompt and great service"
Vehicle maintenance is prompt and you are dealing with great people.
Review Created: 02/05/2016 07:20 AM

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

JAMES S. on 02/04/2016
"Service"
The service and parts area are top notch
Review Created: 02/04/2016 10:17 PM

Dear James,

BRYAN B. on 02/04/2016
"Huge selection of new and used models, and a sales team that is hassle free."
Our overall experience at Parker was great!! Shopping for cars is probably one of my least favorite things to do, but Brett Carlson our sales rep made the entire process surprisingly pleasant. My wife and I were torn between a Toyota and a Subaru, and Brett was able to answer all of our questions, and gave us honest answers and opinions about both vehicles regardless of weather or not it was going to help him sell a car. I never once got that uncomfortable pressure from the sales team that I am accustom to getting at other dealers. If you are interested in getting a Subaru, I strongly suggest you start at Parker.
Review Created: 02/04/2016 05:39 PM

Dear Bryan,

DANNY G. on 02/04/2016
"Standard Service"
Just an oil change but they did find a small leak in my oil pan accounting for recent increase in oil consumption (no drips apparent). Seem to be quicker than previous visit
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 02/04/2016 04:23 PM

Dear Danny,

TARA G. on 02/04/2016
"Great product and service."
I am very happy with my new car. Parker Subaru is friendly, and dog friendly too, and helpful.
Review Created: 02/04/2016 11:29 AM

Dear Tara,

ELIZABETH S. on 02/04/2016
"Easy to schedule/ friendly service"
Excellent service staff, very friendly, and they finished when they said they would
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Review Created: 02/04/2016 05:24 AM

Dear Elizabeth,

DONALD T. on 02/03/2016
"They treat you better than any dealership I've ever been to"
Very nice personnel, they get the work done fast and always done right and as expected. The one time they mis ordered my part delaying a fix they discounted the work to make up for so how could you go wrong.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX
Review Created: 02/03/2016 04:58 PM

Dear Donald,

LARRY B. on 02/02/2016
"Purchasing a new vehicle"
Steve Novack was very professional and friendly. We bought our third Subaru from Steve 3 yrs ago and he was very impressive/professional and very respectful of my expectations. That is the reason I came back to him to purchase our 4th Subaru. All of the staff at Parker Subaru were friendly, several asking if we had been taken care of or how they could assist us. Larry Bowman
Sales Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016 05:24 PM

Dear Larry,

JANEE E. on 02/02/2016
"Gteat place, will come again"
People are very pleasant. The store is clean in and out
Sales Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016 04:52 PM

Dear Janee,

HAZEL H. on 02/01/2016
"Clean well organized professional and friendly"
I was greeted immediately and everything was explained professionally in a way that I could understand. The service was preformed in the specified time frame and waiting for me when I arrived for pick. Great experience thank you.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Service Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2016 02:27 PM

Dear Hazel,

DONNA R. on 02/01/2016
"Very knowledgeable and friendly staff"
Wonderful service, definitely a "10"
Sales Date: 01/29/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2016 10:37 AM

Dear Donna,

ROB S. on 02/01/2016
"Great People~"
The experience at Parker Subaru is always amazing....love the crew!
Service Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2016 09:43 AM

Dear Rob,

CHERYL J. on 02/01/2016
"Fast friendly service"
I am always very satisfied with the service. My husband is really fond of the free car wash with service.
Service Date: 01/30/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2016 08:06 AM

Dear Cheryl,

MARGARET C. on 02/01/2016
"warranty work"
We recently found that our 203 Forester was beginning to use(or lose) oil. The service department agreed, ordered a new short block and installed it. There was no charge for this work and we were also given a loaner car at no expense while the work was being performed. The concern and service were the best!
Review Created: 02/01/2016 07:55 AM

Dear Margaret,

MONA C. on 01/31/2016
"everyone, all the employees are great"
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond normal customer service
Service Date: 01/30/2016
Review Created: 01/31/2016 04:18 PM

Dear Mona,

RONALD G. on 01/31/2016
"Great Service"
We were really disappointed when you guys moved from Post Falls, it is still worth the drive we know if you come across anything while you are servicing our car you will bring it to our attention.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 01/31/2016 11:12 AM

Dear Ronald,

TIPPY J. on 01/31/2016
"Best Sevice"
What I like best is we all have chooses, to wait or not to wait in Parker Subaru’s waiting room. I always wait for my oil change to be done, although they would drive me somewhere else. Just love that idea.
Review Created: 01/31/2016 07:20 AM