Reviews (1585)

rating 4.7629268rating 4.7629268rating 4.7629268rating 4.7629268rating 4.7629268

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
MARILYN C. in Sagle, ID on 08/26/2014
Fast friendly service
As always I had a great service experience. They got me scheduled on Friday for Monday, I had a comfortable place to wait with fresh coffee and water. The timing was accurate and I love the car wash detail! Reasonable cost for services and always with a smile.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:49 PM
JACK L. on 08/26/2014
friendly service
As always, it was a good experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NY/NJ)
Review Created: 08/26/2014 10:17 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/26/2014

Dear Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

CARL H. on 08/26/2014
Awesome service and smiling faces!
I love this place. Everybody there is helpful and professional.
Review Created: 08/26/2014 08:12 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 08/26/2014

Dear Carl,

Outstanding Service
It is so important to trust the company that services your vehicle, especially if you are a woman. Great job taking care of your customers!
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 07:53 AM

Dear Leslie,

Recommended?
quick service and a car wash
Fast
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 06:57 AM

Dear Brian,

MARJE P. in Hayden, ID on 08/24/2014
car service
Had a good servicing experience
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/24/2014 07:16 PM

Dear Marje,

"No Problem"
Did a good jib
Review Created: 08/23/2014 09:35 PM

Dear James,

Ryan Eberly
They scheduled me at the last minute to replace all my tires. The price was the best in town. Ryan gave me feedback on the items that need attention and the order of most importance. I felt he was knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. I will be asking for him next time.
Review Created: 08/23/2014 05:23 PM

Dear Daniel,

PATRICIA F. in Hope, ID on 08/23/2014
integrity, and positive.
Felt well cared for and my needs were met in a caring and positive, pleasing way! Thank you!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 02:33 PM

Dear Patricia,

great service
I am always happy to get our cars serviced at Parker Subaru. They can get me the appointment time that works for me and they are super efficient about getting my oil change & wash done in appx an hour!
Service Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 09:47 AM

Dear Dave,

Beyond Expectations !
Repairs completed on time and per estimate ! This service department is always a great experience.
Review Created: 08/22/2014 02:03 PM

Dear Phyllis,

Very good service.
Review Created: 08/21/2014 04:18 PM

Dear William,

ALYSSA D. in Sagle, ID on 08/21/2014
Best Salesman
My grandmother and I went to Parker to buy two cars. I fortunately got to work with the best salesman, Dan Morin. He was helpful and informative and never pushy. He was a great customer advocate and continues to be after we bought the cars. I couldn't be more happy with my decision to go to Parker and I plan on buying all my future cars there.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 11:00 AM

Dear Alyssa,

service
Service was quick. Personnel are attentive in the waiting area.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 08/21/2014 08:13 AM

Dear Janet,

great service.
Excellent……we look forward to purchasing another Outback 2015 from this dealership and continuing with the service in the future.
Review Created: 08/20/2014 05:01 PM

Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 08/20/2014 02:17 PM

Dear Laurie,

We will fit you in
Came in without an appointment with a terrible screeching in front wheel. Josh "fit me in" and even saved the "rock" that was in the caliper. No problem, no fuss....just excellent service
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Review Created: 08/19/2014 05:17 PM

Dear Cheryl,

Close to home
I love that they moved to Cda from post Falls. It only takes me a few minutes to get there and back. As always, they provide outstanding service.
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Review Created: 08/19/2014 04:14 PM

Dear James,

HOLLY W. in Sagle, ID on 08/18/2014
Subaru service
Overall they're very good, friendly, fast and have a great setup to get your service needs done as efficiently as possible. My only gripe (and it's very minor), is that if they include a wash on your car they don't really dry it off completely and one of my pet-peeves is when a dealership puts their logo/name on your vehicle without asking...which they did. Great people and service otherwise.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON WRX
Service Date: 08/07/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 09:39 AM

Dear Holly,

quick efficient service
Saturday service is great for out of towners...Thank you for providing it.
Service Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/17/2014 04:30 PM

Dear Barbara,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message