Reviews (1746)

rating 4.7681718rating 4.7681718rating 4.7681718rating 4.7681718rating 4.7681718

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
LAUREN G. on 10/24/2014
They had what we wanted and was willing to work with us
Thanks!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK HYBRID
Sales Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 10:40 PM
JOSEPH M. on 10/24/2014
the service is good and the employees are nice
everything is satisfactory
Service Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 04:02 PM
KENNETH L. in Lolo, MT on 10/24/2014
Excellent First Impression
I stopped to "just look" at the new 2015 Outback, and ended up buying one and driving it home!! This was my first visit to Parker Subaru - I liked the facility, liked the sales person, and LOVED the new 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited, which I bought and drove home for my wife. She loves it too. I've bought several Tundras from Parker Toyota so I'm no stranger to the Parker name, but now with our new Outback, its nice to keep all of our vehicles in the Parker family
Ken Langel, Lolo, Montana
Review Created: 10/24/2014 06:33 AM

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

SHERRY F. in Sagle, ID on 10/23/2014
Terrific customer service
The service dept. found me a rental for my predicted 2 1/2 hour service. They were done an hour early and couldn't have been more helpful.
Review Created: 10/23/2014 06:13 PM

Dear Sherry,

Awesome people!
No pressure sales and Brenden really listened to me and got me in what I really wanted and needed.
Review Created: 10/23/2014 05:11 PM

Dear Kathryn,

Parker as always
Appointment scheduled, work completed on time, car was washed and I have a smile.
Thanks
Review Created: 10/23/2014 04:53 PM

Dear Peter,

Recommended?
Everyone is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!!!!
Review Created: 10/23/2014 03:41 PM

Dear Margaret,

Replace a car
No pressure when looking at buying a car; just a friendly sales person showing what is available.
Review Created: 10/23/2014 12:16 PM

Dear Douglas,

Service Report
Overall satisfied but tire light still went on this morning and service tech could not say whether they checked it or not
Review Created: 10/23/2014 11:47 AM
Efficiency
Very professional service. Excellent experience
Review Created: 10/23/2014 11:46 AM

Dear Robert,

Very helpful
Good service. Salespeople not too aggressive. Patient and answered all questions, no matter how basic, without laughing. Made a possibly painful experience easier.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 10/23/2014 11:11 AM

Dear Becky,

Recommended?
service and check for unusual lights and sound
Although you were not able to find anything wrong with the car I appreciate your prompt efforts and hopefully it was a fluke that will not be repeated. I've had five Subarus and this is the first time I've had anything but routine maintenance on any of them
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Review Created: 10/22/2014 10:05 PM

Dear Elaine,

Oil Change
Kept to time frame quoted, but dripped oil on engine, so it stunk a bit until it was burned off.
Review Created: 10/22/2014 01:17 PM
Recommended?
cleanliness and the service representative.
Car serviced, washed and ready to go. Enjoyed my friendly talk with the service representative. Please tell him thanks! !
Review Created: 10/22/2014 12:57 PM

Dear Arthur,

cooperative
Well taken care of. Tyler, shuttle driver, did an excellent job. Brent provided knowledgable feedback.
Review Created: 10/22/2014 12:53 PM

Review Created: 10/22/2014 11:47 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 10/22/2014

Dear John,

SUSAN G. in Spokane, WA on 10/22/2014
Jason was not pushy and heard what I was asking for. Nice person.
Jason is a good listener he understands how to sell without intimidation. Relaxed and comfortable experience.
Review Created: 10/22/2014 11:16 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 10/22/2014

Dear Susan,

TIMOTHY W. in Athol, ID on 10/21/2014
Great dealership
Everything was great as usual except for the car wash. It was free so I didn't complain. If I'd known it would come back that dirty I would have been glad to pay for it if it meant getting it done right. It came back filthy. I would fire the person who did it. This was the only reason I couldn't give 5 stars.
Service Date: 10/20/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 03:03 PM
oil change
as always I enjoy bringing my car here. your crew is very helpful in everything, and very thorough.
Vehicle: SUBARU BAJA
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 10:35 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 10/20/2014

Dear Jared,

DEBBIE J. in Hayden, ID on 10/18/2014
service
Awesome service and friendly staff.
Vehicle: SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/18/2014 04:14 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 10/20/2014

Dear Debbie,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message