Reviews (2360)

rating 4.7623854rating 4.7623854rating 4.7623854rating 4.7623854rating 4.7623854

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
Usual quick service
Oil change, tire rotation and car was in less than an hour
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015 02:14 PM

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Personal service
Great staff!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Sales Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015 12:42 PM

Dear Carol,

DEBBIE B. in Desmet, ID on 04/16/2015
3000 mile service
I'm very satisified with the customer service, my car was also washed and vaccumed.
Vehicle: JEEP COMPASS
Service Date: 04/15/2015
Review Created: 04/16/2015 03:28 PM

Dear Debbie,

KEVAN P. in Spokane, WA on 04/15/2015
oil change
A very exceptional service. They did alert me to the low tread on my tires, so we will be in soon for new set
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/15/2015 02:20 PM

Dear Kevan,

Considerate and Caring
Very concerned about our experience and how we felt about Parker
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 04/13/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 07:23 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 04/15/2015

Dear Shirley,

Regular LOF
Brent and team were efficient, friendly and thorough with the Lube Oil Filter, had a clean car ready to go in less than one hour
Service Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2015 08:04 PM

Dear Marie,

friendly customer service
Service reps are very attentive and anxious to please.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2015 04:41 PM

Dear Thomas,

Attention to detail
Everything was as it should be when we left the lot.
Review Created: 04/12/2015 02:46 PM

Dear Michael,

PAUL K. in Hayden, ID on 04/11/2015
Quick friendly service
I am always impressed by the positive and professional help that I have received before and after my purchase of the Outback
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/11/2015 04:26 PM

Dear Paul,

Excellent Service Received!
Got oil and lube service, battery test, and winter tires changed to summer. Was alerted to rear brakes needing repair in the near future. Josh was friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 03/31/2015
Review Created: 04/11/2015 09:30 AM

Dear Raquel,

JOHN W. in Mead, WA on 04/11/2015
Attitude!
I worked with Eric Sherman and Dan Morin during my purchase of our Outback. We had nothing but a positive experience with no surprises. Dan was picky, he noticed some spots on the wheels and the next thing he was cleaning my wheels!
Review Created: 04/11/2015 06:52 AM

Dear John,

DONNA T. in Osburn, ID on 04/10/2015
every one was so nice
love my new forester.
Review Created: 04/10/2015 07:36 PM

Dear Donna,

the people
The people were very courteous and respectful. They were willing to work with me. I was able to get a great tutorial on the features of the car.
Review Created: 04/10/2015 04:00 PM

Dear Theresa,

great service people
Friendly staff and fast service
Vehicle: HONDA ELEMENT

Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 04/09/2015 03:00 PM

Dear Polly,

service
As always, the crew did a gtrat job.
Review Created: 04/09/2015 01:04 PM

Dear Raymond,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
JAY S. in Colbert, WA on 04/09/2015
Service with a Smile
Everyone is friendly and happy. We were there nearly two hrs. so had time to enjoy the cookies, etc. set out.
Review Created: 04/09/2015 08:10 AM

Dear Jay,

The service
Wonderful service and EVERYONE is so friendly!
Review Created: 04/08/2015 06:11 PM

Dear Valentina,

Smooth as clock work!
Friendly, respectful service personnel took care of things efficiently.
Review Created: 04/08/2015 04:23 PM

Dear Gertrude,

No problem
You did good
Review Created: 04/08/2015 02:21 PM

Dear James,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message