Reviews (2734)

rating 4.7601433rating 4.7601433rating 4.7601433rating 4.7601433rating 4.7601433

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
The people were great.
No bull and helpful people every step of the process.
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 06:50 PM
Recommended?
Charity Brendan and Jason made our purchase very easy. Very helpful, efficient and great service
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 07/28/2015 02:20 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 07/29/2015

Dear Evan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Recommended?
Always had excellent sales service
We have bought a few cars from Mike Brown and he has always put us in what we are looking for. "Customer first". We will definitely return.
Sales Date: 07/16/2015
Review Created: 07/28/2015 09:18 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 07/28/2015

Dear Michael,

KURT M. in Plummer, ID on 07/27/2015
Great Cars,Great People
We had a great salesman and a very good time!!
Review Created: 07/27/2015 04:30 PM

Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 07/27/2015 08:35 AM

Dear Virginia,

Recommended?
Relaxing experience for new car purchase
They didn't pressure us - it was nice.
Review Created: 07/26/2015 11:19 PM

Dear Allison,

60,000 mile checkup
I appreciate the friendly attitude of all those who work at Parker Subaru - from the person on the phone who made my appointment, to those in the service dept helping me keep my car reliable and safe for travel across the state or out of state. My impression is that they appreciate my business and really want to be of service.
Review Created: 07/26/2015 09:45 PM

Dear Suzanne,

Recommended?
We are always made to feel very special.
Always a truly great experience. Wouldn't take our Subaru to any other Subaru dealer. We live in WA & opt to drive the 35 mi. for our service.
Review Created: 07/26/2015 06:36 PM

Dear Jacqueline,

Recommended?
As always Parker staff was great. Took a little too much time for an oil change and wash. Had 1:00 pm appointment, return promised at 2:00. Finished at 2:20. Still a great business to deal with, would like to see a quicker turn around, especially with an appointment.
Review Created: 07/26/2015 02:12 PM

Dear Mark,

NANCY O. in Spokane, WA on 07/25/2015
Friendly, professional, and complete.
Thank you for always being professional, washing our cars at a service appointment and doing the 'check list' to go over with us.
Review Created: 07/25/2015 08:01 PM

Dear Nancy,

Recommended?
The customer service and quality.
Brendan and Charity are both incredible employees! Both have gotten to know me on a more personal level which I had never had with a car salesman. They would remember things I would tell them a month ago that I wouldn't remember sharing with them. They really sold the car and made it an excellent experience! Brendan was courteous, knowledgable, and personable. I would never buy a car from anyone else. They are both great employees and I would highly recommend both of them to anyone. 5 stars!
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/25/2015 05:24 PM

Dear Kylie,

second oil chg
The service dept was very nice. SThe only complaint I have is the charge for rotating my tires. I bought my car in Oct 2014 new at Parker and they wanted to chg me to rotate. Said only new tires bought there had free rotation. Well, I did by my tires along with the over $30k car so rotation should be free. Les Schwab rotates anyones tires for free bought there or not...shouldn't Parker rotate new cars bought there for free? They did it for free which I apprciate! I hopefully won't have to explain or complain again to get free rotation.
Review Created: 07/25/2015 02:48 PM

Dear Shaaron,

Always the best service
competent, polite, courteous, timely, and not overpriced. I ONLY take my Subaru to the dealer for service. I've had too many problems with other places in the past. I have a really old car, so it does need work once in awhile. Glad I can depend on Parker Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 07/25/2015 02:13 PM

Dear Joanne,

Good Deals ~ Solid customer service
I feel that I got a good deal on a reliable vehicle, and the customer service was great :)
Review Created: 07/25/2015 02:03 PM

Review Created: 07/24/2015 11:00 PM

Dear Dale,

NORMAN V. in Hayden, ID on 07/24/2015
Stellar customer service!
I have purchased a number of new and used cars and trucks over my 42 years of driving experience. Those purchases were made in three different states. Last year I purchased two new vehicles from Dave Smith. While I was very satisfied with the purchase price at Dave Smith, the buying experience was horrible. The first purchase took 9 HOURS to complete because the salesman was new and the manager dropped the ball. In fact, Dave Smith later sent me a check for $150 for the hassle. I appreciated the check, but would have preferred a smoother transaction. On the second purchase, my wife accompanied me. That purchase took 5 HOURS to complete. And on top of that, the new vehicle had to be delivered to me the next day because the detail shop had missed several shallow scratches in the clear coat. I should have refused the vehicle then, but we were both tired and ready to be DONE! After those two experiences at Dave Smith, I decided to go to Parker Subaru to look for a replacement for my wifes car we had purchased at Dave Smith (a 2014 Jeep Compass, which we both ended up hating!). I met with Matt Robinson, one of the sales consultants. Matt was polite, professional and very attentive. Within three hours I had traded in my wifes Jeep for a 2015 Subaru Forester to my immense satisfaction! I can say without hesitation, it was the smoothest car purchase I have ever made!
Review Created: 07/24/2015 08:51 PM

Dear Norman,

LINDA H. in Pomeroy, WA on 07/24/2015
The personal touch.
Very friendly and knowledgeable salesman. Answeredallour questions, even some we didn't know we had.
Review Created: 07/24/2015 05:33 PM

Dear Linda,

Recommended?
Emphasis on making car buying enjoyable.
Everyone I talked to was friendly and seemed really committed to making me feel good that I had come into Parker to check out a Subaru. Specific employees with whom I had a chance to associate were charity who works in the internet area, Steve who actually worked with me to test drive and ultimately buy the car and then Brad in finance. They were all knowledgable and professional, personable very customer oriented.

I really liked that there was no stress about getting a fair price for the new car or a fair trade in for my old car. I also want to add that there were numeous other folks working who made a point of opening the door and being nice even though I wasnt working with them. Everyone was just so friendly and seemed to be sincerely interested in making me feel very comfortable with what was happening. I have never had such a no stress and enjoyable experience buying a car.

I should add for perspective sake that I am 65 years old and have been buying cars since my early twenties. The Parker philosophy that has to be behind what I experienced is unique in my experience and something that I would encourage anyone looking for a new vehicle to check out.

Lastly, I want to send a very big thank you in particular to Steve Yost!
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 04:16 PM

Dear Richard,

JACKIE L. in Mead, WA on 07/24/2015
Sales rep was fantastic. Answered all questions, was exceedingly patient, and completely followed through on the entire purchase.
Review Created: 07/24/2015 01:57 PM

Dear Jackie,

seemed disorganized
took 2 visits to get correct service for vehicle.had to wait for paperwork to pay & leave
Review Created: 07/24/2015 11:48 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message