Reviews (2643)

rating 4.7643684rating 4.7643684rating 4.7643684rating 4.7643684rating 4.7643684

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
JOANNE E. in Hayden, ID on 07/01/2015
Parker Subaru a good place to do business
No-pressure salesman. Knowledgeable and helpful. Subaru is a great product.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 07:21 AM
Fast friendly service
Always happy with the service I get.
Review Created: 06/30/2015 06:25 PM
fast and friendly
Review Created: 06/30/2015 04:00 PM
Recommended?
The people. Everyone is so helpful and nice.
Everything was taken care of so well. Your people are exceptional.
Review Created: 06/30/2015 03:49 PM
JEANNE E. in Hayden, ID on 06/30/2015
A Painless Fix
Brent helped me navigate a tire issue and quickly arranged a car for me to use while mine was being fixed. He was fast, organized and energetic. Thank You!
Review Created: 06/30/2015 03:05 PM
RUSSELL T. in Athol, ID on 06/30/2015
Fast friendly service
They treat the customers like guest! It's always a friendly place to be. We have brought 2 Subaru Forrester's from them in the past and loved each one.
Review Created: 06/30/2015 02:23 PM
Honest no pressure guys
My wife and I really liked all the help we got at Parker Subaru. We were going to go through the Costco buying program. Stopped at Parker Subaru and decided to buy on the spot.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 11:40 AM
Recommended?
team is ready to work with you
went in just to test drive, liked the car but was very short on time, the salesman and his manager were very on point with no pressure. there was no back and forth and we left with a new legacy.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/29/2015 10:03 AM

Dear Kirk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Recommended?
They were good and got it done quickly. The only problem I had is the last couple times I came in they couldn't find my appt on line
It was fast and efficient.
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015 08:48 AM

Dear Denise,

Service Visit - 6/27/15
As usual, car ready when promised and well-taken care of on a very hot day ... ice-cold water in the color and comfortable temperature in the waiting lounge.
Review Created: 06/29/2015 08:01 AM

Dear Robert,

Recommended?
Brought my Outback in for Oil Change and other minor issues. There were delays due to miscommunication, however the service technician did a great job getting things back on track. We met a new salesman "Jason" and he was very personable.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 08:05 PM

Dear Francis,

Oil Change
I experienced my first oil change at Parker this week. Convenience was critical, as I live 200 miles away. I made the appointment online, drove right up to the maintenance desk, and was off to a golf match 60 seconds later. When I returned after golf, the service personnel went over what they had done and sent me on my way with a bottle of ice cold water on a 100 degree day. Nice touch.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 06:49 PM

Dear Peter,

friendly, very helpful
On time with appointment, fast and reliable
Vehicle: GMC TERRAIN
Review Created: 06/28/2015 04:46 PM

Dear Diana,

Great Personnel
The people that we met were all very friendly and personable. Particularly our salesman, Steve Novack. He was VERY helpful and patient. He was willing to help us in any way he could. We thoroughly enjoyed dealing with him. This was such a change from our last experience dealing with a car salesman, like night and day. (Trite but true) The financial person, Matt, was also great to deal with. No pressure, hard sell tactics, just a very informative presentation.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 03:07 PM

Review Created: 06/28/2015 11:43 AM

Dear Karen,

PAUL B. in Cheney, WA on 06/28/2015
Trust
Trustworthy and fair. All served up at a sensible price and with a business-like attitude. A no-nonsense experience.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 11:34 AM

Dear Paul,

Friendly, fast service.
Was immediately greeted by friendly staff. Car taken in promptly and service finished in less time than predicted.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 09:15 AM

Dear Vickie,

good service
Tell me how to delete stations on the radio of my 15 outback.
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 07:05 PM

Dear Paul,

Service department
On the whole my experience with the service department was positive. The main thing that concerned me was that the TV was so loud that when the serviceman announced that my car was done I didn't hear him. Next time I'll be sure to sit closer to the door to the service department so I don't miss my name being called.
Vehicle: JEEP PATRIOT
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 03:52 PM

Dear Pamela,

NUHA M. in Hayden, ID on 06/27/2015
friendly staff
good service except when my son took his car in it was there almost a week before we went to check on it. They should have moved faster or given us a loaner from the 2nd day when it was obvious that the part they ordered was gonna take a while to get to CDA.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 09:22 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message