Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
RANDI C. on 06/25/2016
"great service"
when will I find out when I can replace my front passenger side airbag repair?
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 06/25/2016 07:33 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 06/27/2016

Dear Randi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. We are waiting on parts for the airbag recall before we are able to do any work. I do have you on our list for when we do receive parts in we will give you a call and get you scheduled in. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Kaylee Jahns
Service Business Development Coordinator
(208) 415-0555

SHERRY B. on 06/25/2016
"Efficient!!"
So great not to have to think about what our car needs next because you Parker Subaru do that for us, it just gets done!!!
Review Created: 06/25/2016 08:38 AM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 06/27/2016

Dear Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

Kaylee Jahns
Service Business Development Coordinator
(208) 415-0555

RICHARD L. on 06/24/2016
"Great customer service"
Service writer was very positive and had a smile on his face. He got me in and out in less than an hour for my oil change...just an overall positive experience as always with Parker Subaru!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/24/2016 10:53 AM

Dear Richard,

KACY M. on 06/24/2016
"Best Experience"
We had the best car buying experience with Parker Subaru. Mark, our salesman, was always helpful, never pushy, and made it possible to get into the car we wanted for the price we needed.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Review Created: 06/24/2016 06:31 AM

Dear Kacy,

CHRIS P. on 06/24/2016
"The people out super friendly and a great attitude."
The staff was very fast and got me in an out quickly for being a walkin.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 06/24/2016 05:11 AM

Dear Chris,

CASEY B. on 06/23/2016
"There wasn't the typical sales pressure."
Our salesman was Mike Brown, he was informative and able to answer our questions. We never felt pressured about our Subaru.
Review Created: 06/23/2016 08:38 PM

Dear Casey,

JAMES W. on 06/23/2016
"Salesperson is a positive reflection of the business"
We found Don to be straightforward, knowledgeable, personable, and honest. Enjoyed working with him.
Review Created: 06/23/2016 07:59 PM

Dear James,

VICTOR W. on 06/23/2016
"Best service with a great car!"
Always a great experience purchasing a great car!
Review Created: 06/23/2016 04:39 PM

Dear Victor,

ROBYN S. on 06/23/2016
"Brendan & Brett make Parker great! Friendly, sense of humor, accommodating, got back to me quickly and made me feel at ease. "
I chose Parker when I was communicating with 3 other Subaru dealerships, one in Seattle, 2 local to Spokane.
Brendan immediately stuck out. He answered emails quickly, there was no pressure to get back with him right away, and if there was lag time in communication, he didn't send me 4 emails and call me just as often wondering what happened. He then referred to Brett who was AWESOME as well. He was great to mu folks who drove me from Spokane to pick the car up and and offered any help he could. I'll be back to trade my Subaru in and get a new one when the time comes!
Review Created: 06/23/2016 03:46 PM

Dear Robyn,

PATRICIA B. on 06/23/2016
"Convenience and confidence that staff will give me best advise in maintaining my vehicle"
Very positive and timely manner. Staff very informative and if needed will research further or make recommendations for other options.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER

Review Created: 06/23/2016 07:53 AM

Dear Kip,

JOY M. on 06/22/2016
"Excellent service"
great service and service advisors
Review Created: 06/22/2016 07:51 PM

Dear Joy,

SARAH R. on 06/22/2016
"60K Miles"
Service was excellent! Timely. Well explained and professional.
Review Created: 06/22/2016 06:46 PM

Dear Sarah,

SHAWN C. on 06/22/2016
"You have great staff."
Could not have been better treated, with out question or reservations. I used to be a service manager at a car dealer ship. Everyone we came in contact with showed us they were going to do whatever it would take to make our exposure to Parker Subaru a great experience! Josh Lewis set the standard.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/22/2016 05:31 PM

Dear Shawn,

SUSAN W. on 06/22/2016
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."
I feel valued when I go to Parker like they really care about taking good care of my car and me. I always heard good things about them when they only had the Toyota lot and since I've driven a Subaru since 1982 I was happy that they now service and sell them.
Recently when I dropped my car off to I have some work done I was also able to get my shopping done while I was waiting. The shuttle drivers were really nice and helped with the groceries plus brought my cooler and loaded my car when we got back. I feel confident in their skilled mechanics and I was treated fairly and with respect
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Review Created: 06/22/2016 05:20 PM

Dear Susan,

JOICE C. on 06/22/2016
"Always very helpful "
Glad I bought from Parker. I've recommended them many times.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK

Review Created: 06/22/2016 03:00 PM

Dear Kevin,

PATRICIA H. on 06/22/2016
"regular maintenance service"
Staff is always timely and courteous. They're also good to answer questions I may have.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 06/22/2016 02:45 PM

Dear Patricia,

RICHARD S. on 06/22/2016
"no muss, no fuss"
routine oil change & checkup, several questions about car answered, parts guy knowledgeable & helpful regarding Subaru accessories. In and out in less than 90 minutes.
Review Created: 06/22/2016 01:20 PM