Reviews (2904)

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
LAURA B. in Spokane, WA on 09/04/2015
Always great service!
Very friendly & always great service. We wouldn't take either of our 2 Subarus any place else!
Service Date: 09/01/2015
Review Created: 09/04/2015 03:44 PM

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

friendly, thorough
excellent
Service Date: 09/03/2015
Review Created: 09/04/2015 03:06 PM

Dear Barbara,

Giid Service Department
One comment that may help the service department. When I was there the service writer came into the waiting room to tell me that the car was due for a timing belt. The belt was replaced at 96,000 miles. It would make me feel a lot more willing to spend the money for service needed for the car, if the service writer would look at the records for the car. Parker Subaru has all of the service records for the car.
Service Date: 09/03/2015
Review Created: 09/04/2015 02:15 PM
JEFF H. in Worley, ID on 09/04/2015
Good People, good work
Parker Subaru mechanics and staff are great to work with and they do good work. If there's ever a problem, they fix it NCIP.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Review Created: 09/04/2015 09:50 AM

Dear Jeff,

in&out, no drama
servicing was completed an hour before expected. possible needs discussed before car was left. car returned in spotless condition.
Review Created: 09/04/2015 08:49 AM

Dear Richard,

Customer service
I mixed up my oil change date but they worked me in anyway even they had full schedule.
Review Created: 09/03/2015 06:45 PM

Dear Cathy,

Professional staff, great service
Easy scheduling, prompt service, great staff.
Review Created: 09/03/2015 05:21 PM

Dear Nancy,

Cory was excellent.
Cory Lenz wa excellent and worked hard to get us what we wanted. However, Jason, the finance guy was deaf to my telling him there was a wildfire heading toward my home and I needed him to hurry up. He insisted on explaining the warranty, gap insurance, and the interior exterior coverage nonsense. I've bought and owned several vehicles in my lifetime and I told him I already understood all that stuff and I wanted to sign the documents so I could get home and get prepared for a potential evacuation. He asked me about gap insurance three times! When I buy my next car from them, I will ask for the other finance guy and not Jason. Cory was great, like I said, and he's the reason I will recommend Parker to friends and family.
Sales Date: 08/31/2015
Review Created: 09/03/2015 05:00 PM

Dear Mashelle,

Recommended?
Fast clean and courteous service
Called for an appointment. Service was quick and thorough.
Review Created: 09/03/2015 03:17 PM

Dear Michael,

No hard sell
Service Dept. Prompt, thorough, keep owner informed about auto's care.
Review Created: 09/03/2015 02:52 PM

Review Created: 09/03/2015 02:47 PM

Dear Vernon,

GARY M. in Bayview, ID on 09/02/2015
Personable, professional and efficient
I really like that the Service department takes time to answer your questions. I know that they are very busy but yet they make me feel that I can talk with them about any concerns. Specifically, I told Brent that I had purchased a pass for the Metro car wash and was concerned about the anti collision feature. He made sure that I understood how to turn off some of the eyesight features. Steve (our original sales person) then reviewed everything again for me. I know I have the manual but it was reassuring for me to talk to them. The service is great.
Service Date: 09/01/2015
Review Created: 09/02/2015 03:05 PM

Dear Gary,

Great Customer Service
My wife and I recently went to Parker Subaru with interest in buying a minivan. We were helped by Mark Marshall, who did a fantastic job. He was very friendly, helpful, and fun to work with. In the end it only took us a day to get a van and they worked with us to find the right price that worked for our budget. Overall they did a great job.
Vehicle: NISSAN QUEST
Sales Date: 09/01/2015
Review Created: 09/02/2015 02:21 PM

Dear Rachelle,

Recommended?
They treat their customers like they are truly appreciated
Great service very friendly best dealership I've ever been too.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX
Review Created: 09/01/2015 03:26 PM

Dear Donald,

SANDRA S. in Hayden, ID on 09/01/2015
Convient, easy to schedule services, polite staff
Convient easy to schedule services and polite staff
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Review Created: 09/01/2015 03:10 PM

Dear Sandra,

Fantastic Service!
From the beginning to the end it was the best service I have ever received buying a car.
Review Created: 09/01/2015 02:17 PM

Dear Sue,

Customer service
My only complaint is all my worldly transactions now request a survey. This is the only one I will complete
Review Created: 09/01/2015 02:17 PM
Trust
Visit gives you comfort that a trusted friend has checked out your car so you are safe.
Service Date: 08/29/2015
Review Created: 08/31/2015 08:40 AM

Dear Leslie,

DAWN M. in Hayden, ID on 08/29/2015
My friendly knowledgable sales guy was great
I bought the 2015 legacy sedan and love it Parker Subaru was easy fun and comfortable to shop. I had fun and love my new car
Sales Date: 08/26/2015
Review Created: 08/29/2015 07:03 PM

Dear Dawn,

The Service
The service is great and all employees are hepful
Service Date: 08/27/2015
Review Created: 08/29/2015 04:02 PM

Dear Donald,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message