Reviews (1859)

rating 4.7661319rating 4.7661319rating 4.7661319rating 4.7661319rating 4.7661319

Recommend?

Sun 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
314 W. Clayton Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
(208) 415-0555
About Parker Subaru is dedicated to providing award winning customer service to our customers. We aim to carry the best availability of all Subaru models and our service department is capable of servicing every make and model.
DAVID H. in Cheney, WA on 11/25/2014
our salesman was veey nice.very knowledgeable & not high pressure made us feel very comfortable his name was Steve novack
Would buy from you again.have told everyone about you
Review Created: 11/25/2014 12:42 PM
Recommended?
Friendly Staff, helpful, knowledable.
Review Created: 11/24/2014 12:30 PM

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

AMNA A. in Cheney, WA on 11/24/2014
Purchase of vehicle
Sales person did a great job-- didnt waste my time.
Review Created: 11/24/2014 12:27 PM

Dear Amna,

Excellent service!
Chris and Mike bent over backwards to meet my needs and find me the perfect vehicle!
Review Created: 11/24/2014 11:41 AM

Dear Deborah,

PAULA G. in Spokane, WA on 11/24/2014
Service is always well choreographed and seamless. We arrive, we are welcomed by helpful, knowledgeable employees. In about 30 minutes they have finished the service and we are on our way.
Review Created: 11/24/2014 10:59 AM

Dear Paula,

BARBARA W. on 11/23/2014
Fast and Courteous
I arrived early for my appointment and was taken in right away. Car was ready when they said it would be.
Review Created: 11/23/2014 09:57 PM

Dear Barbara,

KELLY N. on 11/23/2014
The employees
Great experience Jeff was awesome to work with
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA
Review Created: 11/23/2014 07:17 PM

Dear Kelly,

LIVIA I. on 11/23/2014
Great staff
staff was great to work with.
Review Created: 11/23/2014 06:46 PM

Dear Livia,

MARY K. on 11/23/2014
My salesman was awesome. He kept me apprised of the status of my car until the day it arrived and was right there to meet me when it came in. (On his day off)
Review Created: 11/23/2014 06:39 PM

Dear Mary,

ROBERT S. on 11/23/2014
Excellent ...
Took a little longer than anticipated, but CHuck kept me informed and the free wi-fi and coffee made the time fly by.
Review Created: 11/23/2014 04:39 PM

Dear Robert,

JAMES K. on 11/23/2014
straightforward, knowledgeable sales experience
Brendan and Parker Subaru did a fantastic job from start to finish. The 2015 Subaru Legacy Limited is a great car in both function and value.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 11/23/2014 04:15 PM

Dear James,

Recommended?
Service people are always so helpful and ready to answer any questions
5 stars
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 09:43 PM

Dear Mary,

Customer service .
Parker crew is A+ in my book.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 07:41 PM

Dear Michael,

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Dropping the ball
Service was good. However two different times now I've had problems with getting a shuttle. The first time was at Parker Toyota and now at Parker Subaru. I still feel Parker is a good outfit. I also need to let you know that one of your salesmen came to my rescue and made things right. I'm sorry I don't remember his name but he was very accommodating and put me at ease.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 11:49 PM
Friendly honest service
Bought a new Crosstrek and felt the service was great. No pressure and very sincere.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 07:39 PM

Dear Christine,

Recommended?
Professional, knowledgeable & trustworthy!
I had a wonderful experience choosing my new car. I never felt pressured or rushed and once I chose the car, they gave me a great deal with payments that best suited me!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 11/21/2014 06:08 PM

Dear Tania,

Friendly professionals
Chuck was stellar
He was able to work in the oil change my new Outback needed on the same day and was super kind
Review Created: 11/21/2014 05:24 PM

Dear Keren,

Always dependable
Professional team in regards to customer service, extended hours, good communicators. These attributes are rare when it comes to auto repair and mechanics!
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:40 PM

Dear Julie,

Fast & Friendly
Everything was great and went as planned!
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/21/2014 11:20 AM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 11/21/2014

Dear Cam,

PATRICIA J. on 11/20/2014
Easy
I called, got an appointment for an oil change an hour later, took in my Forester and have peace of mind as the snows begin.
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 07:56 PM
Elizabeth H. at Parker Subaru responded on 11/21/2014

Dear Patricia,

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message