Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
DAVID GEORGE D. on 05/24/2017
"Great sales and service departments"
Mike Brown and Brent Petley are true professionals
Review Created: 05/24/2017 10:59 AM
Amanda D. at Parker Subaru responded on 05/24/2017

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

AARON JAMES A. on 05/22/2017
"Quick, friendly, professional "
I love having my vehicle serviced here! They are very efficient and thorough.
Review Created: 05/22/2017 01:03 PM

Dear Aaron,

TYANNE DAWN H. on 05/22/2017
"Wonderful"
The service employee was very attentive, quick working, professional & respectful. I'm so thankful. He was amazing!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA RS
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:35 PM

Dear Tyanne,

THERESA M. on 05/21/2017
"best place for car service"
great customer service, friendly employees and trustworthy
Review Created: 05/21/2017 05:11 PM

Review Created: 05/21/2017 04:08 PM

Dear John,

MARY W. on 05/21/2017
"Professional overall"
My associate was very courteous but the other staff members did not appear very attentive or focused on their job. The vehicle service was fine.
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 04:06 PM

Dear Mary,

STEVEN GENE M. on 05/21/2017
"Parker Subaru does an outstanding job."
Anytime I need something from Parker Subaru they do it right the first time.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 05/21/2017 10:36 AM

Dear Steven,

CARMEN MARIA M. on 05/21/2017
"Check up"
Nothing is ever too small when it comes to piece of mind. These guys always take care of us
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA RS
Review Created: 05/21/2017 09:56 AM

Dear Carmen,

MARGARET ELIZABETH B. on 05/21/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Very clean and friendly atmosphere. Was kept informed of status of the work being done on the Outback.
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 08:30 AM

Dear Margaret,

MIKE N. on 05/21/2017
"Great service"
Friendly and helpful service techs.
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:49 AM

Dear Mike,

RUTH ANN N. on 05/21/2017
"Oil change"
Being treated with respect.
Review Created: 05/21/2017 05:13 AM

Dear Ruth,

JAMES WILBUR H. on 05/20/2017
"Great staff at the service center"
This is my third time using Parker Subaru for an oil change. I have had good experiences every time but this last time was really exceptional. Amanda, who I spoke with on the phone, was super helpful getting me in even though I didn't have an appointment. The service advisor guy was amazing! I wanted to remember his name, Landon?? Logan?? Red haired young man...anyway, he was absolutely amazing! Super professional, courteous and informative. You are VERY lucky to have him. Great impressions all around!
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:13 PM

Dear James,

CAROL MAY S. on 05/20/2017
"Friendly, fast,helpful. od"
Very nice
Review Created: 05/20/2017 07:41 PM

Dear Carol,

MARY F A. on 05/20/2017
"Friendly and efficient employees and excellent service."
It was easy to accomplish what I needed done and the service area personnel were friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: SUBARU
Review Created: 05/20/2017 05:32 PM

Dear Mary,

DEAN H. on 05/20/2017
"They aim to please!"
Professional and treat you like a customer should be treated. The service manager was on task and did his job well and took time to make a call and fill you in on your car.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY

Friendly and quick service
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:02 PM

Dear Lisa,

ELENA C. on 05/20/2017
"Service was first rate. I have to assume that the guys working in the shop are just as good."
One rarely finds customer service as astute and friendly as I found with Joe at the Parker Subaru service shop in CdA. Thank you.
Review Created: 05/20/2017 03:09 PM

Dear Elena,

DANIEL LEE G. on 05/20/2017
"Knowledgeable and Friendly "
Mark didn't treat me like a customer, he treated me like a friend. He's the reason why I came back.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:25 AM

Dear Daniel,

WILLIAM JOHN K. on 05/20/2017
"Always Exceptiional"
Parker Subaru in exceptional in every way. Their sales people are pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and not high pressure. The sales area inside and the waiting room are always clean and inviting with hot coffee, hot chocolate and cookies always available. The service department keeps us to the Parker standards with exceptional personnel, polite, professional and helpful personnel. When they say a car will be ready in a specified time, it is. I recommend Parker Subaru to everyone.
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK HYBRID