Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
ANA L. on 08/21/2017
"Amazing !"
They never gave up getting the car of my dreams!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Sales Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 07:53 AM

Dear Ana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

RICHARD C. on 08/20/2017
"Mike is understands service and is excellent "
Mike ,Matt, and Management practice excellent service culture and are professionally responsive in all aspects involved
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Sales Date: 08/20/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 09:32 PM

Dear Richard,

BARBARA W. on 08/20/2017
"Great Service"
Thanks for taking care of my car with the tire issues and getting me a loaner.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 08:11 PM

Dear Barbara,

PHILIP Z. on 08/20/2017
"So far, any issue resolved in one visit."
Easy to schedule appointment. Work completion time rarely exceeded, unless another issue discovered.
Review Created: 08/20/2017 02:00 PM

Dear Philip,

PHILLIP B. on 08/20/2017
"Salemen"
The salesmen were friendly and very helpful. Great guys!
Review Created: 08/20/2017 12:13 PM

Dear Phillip,

JENNIFER A. on 08/20/2017
"The team at Parker Subaru make this place great!"
I was in the market for a used car for my son, his first car! Generally I'm reluctant to deal with dealerships and salesmen in general. But my experience yesterday was fantastic! Danny was our salesman and he went above and beyond to find just the right car for my son... which was challenging because we had some very specific requirements. Danny really came through and we ended up buying an incredible car that my son loves and one that met all of my requirements. My experience yesterday at Parker Subaru was a very positive one! Thank you Danny and Parer Subaru!!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Review Created: 08/20/2017 08:23 AM

Dear Jennifer,

LYNDSEY T. on 08/20/2017
"So polite"
I was greeted at my door when I pulled in to the garage. The same gentleman normally does the paperwork for me and he is so polite and friendly.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Review Created: 08/20/2017 06:33 AM

Dear Lyndsey,

KENNETH B. on 08/19/2017
"Friendly staff, great service! "
This is our third Subaru....and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Review Created: 08/19/2017 10:20 PM

Dear Kenneth,

SUSAN W. on 08/19/2017
"Easy to set up an appiontment"
Love the on line appointment. The staff is helpful and friendly.
Review Created: 08/19/2017 03:28 PM

Dear Susan,

ROGER B. on 08/19/2017
"Easy place to do business."
I have and they bought a new Subaru.
Review Created: 08/19/2017 03:00 PM

Dear Roger,

SENECA F. on 08/19/2017
"No pushy sales men "
I had a great experience with my purchase, no pushy sales men, works with you etc
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:20 PM

Dear Seneca,

ALLEN M. on 08/19/2017
"Great Service"
Had great service provided at Parker Subaru. Got a windshield replaced and a re-calibration of the eye sight system. Great customer service!
Review Created: 08/19/2017 01:19 PM

Dear Allen,

ROBERT T. on 08/19/2017
"Great service!"
Always offered a free car wash. I was late for my oil change appointment and they got me in quickly anyways.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service was fast
Vehicle: Subaru Crosstrek
Review Created: 08/19/2017 08:21 AM
MICHAEL G. on 08/19/2017
"Excellent service every time!"
Awesome and fast as always!
Vehicle: Subaru CROS
Review Created: 08/19/2017 07:22 AM

Dear Michael,

VYTO S. on 08/18/2017
"Always top notch!"
Best advice and service following my oil change by Joe Ornellas! Plus you are a genuinely nice person. THANKS!
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:50 PM

Dear Vyto,

ANELA K. on 08/18/2017
"Great customer service!!"
Parker worked with us to make sure we got the best deal on our Subaru. Blaine and Matt were awesome to work with and we will definitely buy our future subarus here.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Sales Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 08:39 PM

Dear Anela,

SARAH H. on 08/18/2017
"Pleasant"
took longer than anticipated. Thought my maintenance plan was for 24 months but it wasn't. Service manager comp'd my service. Left very satisfied.
Review Created: 08/18/2017 07:03 PM

Dear Sarah,

DANIEL B. on 08/18/2017
"Smooth as silk"
In & out with no hassle. Very professional & done with the least inconvenience as possible
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:20 PM

Dear Daniel,

STAN R. on 08/18/2017
"Josh in Service is always a riot, a hoot, very professional and cordial. "
Mike Brown was supposed to call me back with an offer on trading in my 2013 Subaru Legacy with 77, 000 miles on it. My husband was not happy with me for talking to Mike but I was just curious about what Parker would give us on a previously owned 2017 Subaru Legacy in your lot. I called back and left him a voice message on his cell asking him to text me the quote, but I didn't hear, I know he felt in the middle but I still wanted to know. My cell # is
509-863 8283. We do not have good service in Bayview, so a text will do!!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy