Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
CHRISTIE A H. on 02/27/2017
"Efficient and friendly service."
I could not ask for anything more from a service department. Well done.
Vehicle: SUBARU BAJA
Service Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 08:05 PM
CAROL MELINDA M. on 02/27/2017
"Your team is amazing!!! "
Jeff was the person that I fist ecounted. He was amazing from the get go. I came to your location to inaquire about a car that I found online. I went home with a different vehicle because of Jeff's knowledge and what my needs where. I was not intending to buy a car at the time of my visit but because of the way that I was treated and the value that I felt that I was getting I left with a brand new Subaru. If all of your sales people are as great as Jeff your business will be very successful. Customer service and sales is my career so it is rare that I am this impressed.
Sales Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 07:20 PM
JAMEY ROBERT C. on 02/27/2017
"Best place for a Subaru in the inland Northwest"
I can't recommend Parker Subaru enough, I started by asking questions via email about four weeks prior to even setting foot at the dealership, when I was ready to test drive and buy they had the model and color I wanted waiting for me to drive and the whole process, test drive, trade and dance if you will was quick and painless.

I am very happy with everyone at Parker Subaru and the price for my trade in and for my new Subaru.

I will be back.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Sales Date: 02/25/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 06:26 PM
CODY JAMES S. on 02/27/2017
"Great Service!"
Quick, reliable service. Great dealership.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 02/25/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 06:05 PM
WAYNE MICHAEL L. on 02/27/2017
"Friendly, professional and knowledgeable"
Dan Morin helped us find the perfect new car. He was a delight to work with. We walked us through the steps of purchase and we are so happy with the results
Sales Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 05:06 PM

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

REBECCA RUTH D. on 02/27/2017
"The people...and the DOGS!! This is my third Subaru and I won't go anywhere else for service or to purchase a new car. But it would be really great if you could move to Sandpoint! LOL"
Absolutely, no problem at all. In fact, I tell everyone to go to Parker Subaru. Probably any of the other Parker dealerships, but of course, my preference is Subaru.
Sales Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 11:45 AM

Dear Rebecca,

TED EDWIN D. on 02/27/2017
"Great Service and Terrific Vehicle"
We've owned 3 Subaru vehicles prior to the purchase of a 2017 Outback, so we knew we loved the car. A primary reason for upgrading to the 2017 was the inclusion of so many safety features, especially Eyesight. Our salesperson, Scotty, was not high pressure, but very friendly, attentive and thorough. The facilities at the dealership are clean and comfortable, and the cookies and hot chocolate are a real plus. Overall, we would rate our buying experience as excellent.
Review Created: 02/27/2017 09:52 AM

Dear Ted,

DEBRA ANN G. on 02/26/2017
"Review of Service at Parker Subru"
My car was serviced and done in a very timely manner. I am very pleased with the service at Parker.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/26/2017 06:18 PM

Dear Debra,

ZACHERY ALLEN H. on 02/26/2017
"Good Service"
Willing to work with us to take care of some things with our new car.
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/26/2017 03:46 PM

Dear Zachery,

MARJE L P. on 02/26/2017
"service"
took a bit longer than I was told, told computers were running slow. but overall, good
Review Created: 02/26/2017 03:29 PM

Dear Marje,

PAUL B. on 02/26/2017
"Replaced Starter"
Dropped off Suburu Outback. Used Night Owl box. Call came in at 7:00am the next morning with solution. Very fast response and service was complete by 10:00am. Price was fair. Techs always friendly and cooperative.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 02/26/2017 11:49 AM

Dear Paul,

JAMIE S. on 02/25/2017
"Exceptional service"
The service at Parker has always been exceptional, sales staff very helpful thank you Jason White and and return visits it is nice to see staff still there thank you Jason in Finance
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017 02:18 PM

Dear Jamie,

JAN EDELER C. on 02/25/2017
"Excellent Sales and Service"
I was extremely impressed with the entire sales and service team. Was looking for a specific type of RV tow vehicle and they contacted me each time one came in for me to look at. I found what I needed and they serviced the vehicle to top condition to ensure a great driving experience before and after I drove my car away. Parker Subaru took care of all my needs for this car purchasing experience in a thorough professional friendly way. They also gave me a fair deal on my trade in vehicle. I would definitely recommend their dealership to anyone. They went above and beyond my expectations.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA RS
Sales Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017 08:39 AM

Dear Jan,

DEBORAH LEE W. on 02/25/2017
"Service "
They were very friendly, and helpful
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017 08:00 AM

Dear Deborah,

BILLIE ALVIS H. on 02/24/2017
"Reverse. If it would have been fixed it would have been a. 5"
Did not find out why my car went backwards. In park
Review Created: 02/24/2017 09:49 PM

Review Created: 02/24/2017 07:00 PM

Dear Tracey,

HAROLD GEORGE U. on 02/24/2017
"Service"
Our representative was very helpful, when we realize how long our appointment would be, he found us a loan car so that we could go shopping while our car was being worked on. Thank you for washing our car and taking care of our investment.
Review Created: 02/24/2017 04:45 PM

Dear Harold,

SHARON HARDIN S. on 02/24/2017
"Great Service and with a lot of Smiles"
Was surprised and very pleased with the service.
Review Created: 02/24/2017 04:35 PM

Dear Sharon,

CHERYL JUANITA J. on 02/24/2017
"Fast, friendly service. "
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 12:37 PM
Kaylee J. at Parker Subaru responded on 02/24/2017

Dear Cheryl,

DOUGLAS EMIL L. on 02/24/2017
"Personilized service"
I feel like the Service Team at Parker Subaru is only taking care of and maintaining my vehicle at it's optimum condition and safe operation. Your Service department is the best
Review Created: 02/24/2017 10:57 AM