Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
RHONDA J S. on 03/28/2017
"No pressure sales"
The whole team went to great lengths to get my car down to the price we could afford without a lot of pressure.
Sales Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 09:55 PM
CHARLES S. on 03/28/2017
"efficient and professional employees"
great service
Review Created: 03/28/2017 09:13 PM
STEPHANIE K D. on 03/28/2017
"service"
I feel like I am well taken care of! And when they quote you an amount, they are right on the money. And when they give you an ETA for completion it is done in that time limit.
Review Created: 03/28/2017 02:57 PM

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight and provide feedback. We truly value the information you have provided and will do our best to continue living up to your expectations. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please let me know. Thank you again for choosing Parker Subaru, we appreciate your business.

DAVID F B. on 03/28/2017
"Your employees"
When we arrive for an appointment your employees are waiting for us. Our car hss almost always done before the estimated work time given us at check in. Your people are happy and enthusiastic.
Review Created: 03/28/2017 08:15 AM

Dear David,

KARI R. on 03/28/2017
"Trailer Hitch Install"
Over all happy. Pleasant staff. Took much longer than thought and I had to go back because a pin had not been pushed in and my trunk would not open. They were apologetic and polite.
Review Created: 03/28/2017 05:46 AM

Dear Kari,

FALLON NICKOLE G. on 03/27/2017
"Great costume service!!"
Great customer service!! Everyone is so helpful and nice!!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO
Review Created: 03/27/2017 07:11 PM

Dear Fallon,

MEGAN MARIE C. on 03/27/2017
"Quick and quality but not 5 of 5"
Happy with my service felt the price for my 30k service was realistic. I appreciated they laid plastic down on my seat to keep it clean. Few customer service things didn't make me feel I was 100% appreciated. Y car was parked in the furthest part of the lot and they just handed me the keys like I had to go find my car, and the biggest thing is I know the car wash is broken and appreciate the coupon for the wash down the road but the 5 minutes it would take to vacuum the inside of my car would have made the difference. If I'm paying a couple hundred dollars for services that I cannot physically see if I come in to the inside with clean carpet I feel the job is well done and my service is appreciated. I get that level of service at jiffy lube all the time and feel as if your service is much higher than theirs. Will give another try but hoping the service department can be as customer service oriented as the sales department.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 03/27/2017 05:59 PM

Dear Megan,

DENNIS RICHARD M. on 03/27/2017
"Brent"
This man is the best service writer you have
Review Created: 03/27/2017 05:48 PM

Dear Dennis,

JERRY M T. on 03/27/2017
"Professional service in a timely fashion."
It was easy set the appointment online and to confirm it. I brought our new Forester in for its first service which was done in a reasonable period of time. The service department has access to the information that the first three oil changes were to be no charge, so all I had to pay for was the recommended tire rotation. Hunter met me in the waiting room when my car was done, took care of cashiering, and I was back on the road in no time. I spent about 25 years working as a service advisor and service manager in my younger years, and I can say with confidence that the service at Parker is well organized and very professional, not only with our current new Forester but with repairs to our (still running well) 300K-mile 2004 Forester! Thanks again; good job!
Review Created: 03/27/2017 04:45 PM

Review Created: 03/27/2017 04:40 PM

Dear Jackie,

SEAN MICHAEL P. on 03/27/2017
"People and Product "
I have only purchased a couple of brand new cars in my lifetime but this was definitely the very best experience. Everyone we spoke to was polite, helpful and friendly. Our sales person Jeff Yates was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend Parker Subaru and especially Jeff to anyone I know.
Sales Date: 03/26/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:46 PM

Dear Sean,

THERESA A. on 03/27/2017
"I missed getting my car cleaned while it was serviced, but customer service there was fantastic and timely."
I arrived early and my car was checked in and the work started on it immediately. However, I was told that they were not cleaning the cars that day, due to being behind. I was given a free car wash voucher, so overall was satisfied, but a little bummed out that it was not cleaned when I brought it in for service.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK

Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:27 PM

Dear Barbara,

Debbie V. on 03/27/2017
"Like Clockwork"
This was a Subaru recall service. Everything went well.
Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:23 PM

Dear Debbie,

SALLY TANNER A. on 03/27/2017
"Oil consumption test"
Helpful, pleasant, prompt service. They always do a great job.
Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:15 PM

Dear Sally,

LISA K. on 03/27/2017
"Service is good"
Everything was good, except I couldn't get my car washed on site.
Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:07 PM

Dear Lisa,

RANSUL CLEVE B. on 03/27/2017
"very helpful /answered all qustions / friendly /great followup"
see above
Sales Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 11:03 AM

Dear Ransul,

MICHAEL DEAN B. on 03/26/2017
"The Courtesy, Answered all the questions i ask. The test drive went very well and i was impressed. Very happy with the sales and Finance Dept. I give them a AAA"
I would recomend this business to any one and everyone who ask me about buying a vehicle. All questions were answered and i know when i bring my new car back in for service, myself and my car will get the same great service i got when Buying it. Thank you Parker Subuaru
Sales Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 05:57 AM

Dear Michael,

JOSEPHINE T. on 03/25/2017
"Easy to work with and professional. "
They made everything easy, the purchase experience was great.
Sales Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 03:23 PM

Dear Joesphine,

DEBBIE L J. on 03/25/2017
"Wonderful service"
For the first time I am going to give less than 5 because at our last two oil changes once we reached interstate speed the hood had popped up and was flopping up a inch or so...I mentioned before the oil changed and asked them to be sure to check. Once again as soon as I reached highway speed the hood lifted up to the safety catch~ YIKES! During rush hour I needed to pull over to side to push down securely. Next visit I will stress to really check it out.
Other than that the car was done earlier than promised, staff friendly & professional.
Service Date: 03/23/2017