Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3136)

rating 4.7938849rating 4.7938849rating 4.7938849rating 4.7938849rating 4.7938849

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
DANIEL M. on 11/23/2014
Efficiently Fast
Needed an oil change and another service and no time to wait. Patriot got the work done in quick order -they even gave my car a wash! and I made it to work on time.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 11/20/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 05:30 AM
Friendliness, courtesy, pleasant atmospher
I am always very happy with the service at Patriot Subaru! I had purchased tires a few months ago, it was time for them to be rotated. I guess we took it for granted that because I purchased the tires from Subaru, I would get free tire rotation. We were not very pleased to learn otherwise.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 11/20/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 07:11 PM
Really helpful people
Everyone was friendly and helpful when we went to Patriot to buy a used Subaru.
Sales Date: 11/20/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 05:15 PM
DANIEL C. in Gray, ME on 11/22/2014
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 04:17 PM
DALE L. in ME on 11/22/2014
wonderful staff
the folks at patriot Subaru are friendly and provide excellent service to my subaru
Review Created: 11/22/2014 06:12 AM
Great Dealership/Salesman
One of our best car buying experiences. It normally takes us weeks or months to make a car buying decision, especially with a new dealer and a brand we've never owned. In this case, we needed the car in a hurry. Mike Avery made us feel very comfortable with the dealership and the car selection. We made our decision in an afternoon and purchased the car the next day. This was a great buying experience.
Sales Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 04:03 AM
Superior service. Comfortable wait area.
I love my car and your team is the best. The facility is clean and welcoming and comfortable. My only concern is the unusually high cost of the services at various mileage marks, in order to keep the warranty effective. I may have to go to my former mechanic. If he itemizes the services listed on your card, and performs them, will the warranty be honored? Your rep was wonderful, and said I could do the minimum 12,000 services during this visit, at about $120, versus the full service at $250. I teach and am on a budget, but need to keep this car running perfectly. So, can I get the same maintenance services elsewhere for less?
Review Created: 11/22/2014 02:40 AM
LAURIE H. in York, ME on 11/21/2014
Excellent service department
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The waiting area is comfortable. Everyone is in a good mood, customers and staff.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 11/21/2014 05:09 PM
The people & the service
Everyone is upbeat, friendly, & helpful.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:35 PM
The staff @ Patriot Subaru are great. If I ever have a question they are always willing to help
I was there for the state inspection. My car was finished promptly. I spotted a problem as I was leaving and they fixed that too.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:27 PM
WENDY J. in Orono, ME on 11/21/2014
Wendy Jacques, Satisfied Customer
Outstanding service. They listen to what you are looking for and are a no pressure sales team.....very successful! Have been a loyal customer for over 10 years, will not go anywhere else!
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:25 PM
GREAT SERVICE
WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR DEALINGS WITH PATRIOT. SERVICE PROBLEM WAS HANDLED IMMEDIATLY, AND OUR SALESMEN MIKE AVERY COULDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR US.
Review Created: 11/20/2014 10:42 AM
total piece of mind
the service department staff went above and beyond to help when an unexpected and concerning issue developed with my 2013 outback. they waived the diagnostic fee, kept the car on the lot while i was traveling out of the country, and fixed the problem with a 'computer patch'/software update (modern life!). the car's running great. they even took me to the airport. Thanks very much to Glenn and the team.
Review Created: 11/20/2014 08:05 AM
friendly low stress enviorment
very professional
Sales Date: 11/17/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 06:23 AM
Friendly and quick
Brought my legacy in for a level 4 and they were super fast!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 11/19/2014 05:25 PM
ALDEN H. in ME on 11/19/2014
Friendly and professional staff from intake to departure.
Maintenance due was described clearly as well as the cost. Mechanic spoke to me after giving an explanation of an indicator light appearance and resolution.
Review Created: 11/19/2014 05:21 PM
Extremely customer oriented
Stopped in having an unexpected problem with my 2006 Forester. I was taken right in to investigate and was also repaired at the same time.
Sound advice was also given for some potential future repairs by Wayne Durgin. Top notch employee.
Service Date: 11/14/2014
Review Created: 11/18/2014 03:49 PM
Knowledgeable staff
Friendly knowledgeable service. Attention to detail. Detail explanation about work performed.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/18/2014 03:34 PM
service with a smile and personality.
I paid a lot for my car and I expect to be treated great when I walk three the door, Scott in service represents your company wonderfully. Thank you
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 11/14/2014
Review Created: 11/18/2014 04:41 AM
Service staff is always friendly and helpful
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 09:36 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message