Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3892)

rating 4.7807433rating 4.7807433rating 4.7807433rating 4.7807433rating 4.7807433

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
Service has exceptional customer service
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK
Review Created: 07/01/2015 05:04 PM
Always treated like you're the only customer
Thanks for great service - as always. As crazy busy as your service department was, the service folks treat you like you're their only customer and make sure everything is perfect. Oh, and it's a great place to sit and work while you wait!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 04:46 PM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
PAUL K. in Wells, ME on 07/01/2015
recent service
I am always pleased at Patriot.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 06/27/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 04:34 PM
Excellent service department!
Review Created: 07/01/2015 03:37 PM
Excellent, friendly service as always
Patriot Subaru in Saco is about two hours from my home in Rockland, but their exemplary, friendly service is well worth the trip.
Review Created: 07/01/2015 02:33 PM
Dependability and affordability
The work and service was excellent as always.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 02:10 PM
Friendly staff, inviting atmosphere
Patriot Subaru goes the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want at a price you are comfortable at. This was my first car buying experience from a dealership and I could not have asked for a better experience. Every question I had was answered and so much more I would have never thought to ask explained to me. The salesman Corey that worked with me met with me on three different occasions and answered my endless list of questions without hesitation and always made me feel welcome. He also answered all of my Fiancé's questions about the car and made sure we got a vehicle that was perfect for our family. They knew I needed to take my time before I made a big decision and they helped me make the right one. I have a new 2015 Impreza with the maintenance package and I couldn't be more happy! Thank you patriot Subaru!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Sales Date: 06/15/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 06:36 PM
Above and beyond experience
Patriot Subaru puts a friendly face to buying a car. They are never pushy and they don't try to oversell or mislead. Everyone I interacted with over there were very genuine and patient, especially my salesman Doug. Overall, fantastic experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Review Created: 06/29/2015 03:08 PM
Initial contact was, knowledgeable staff,pleasant and pride in the product.
Overall a good experience from Tony the sales person to Bob in finance...almost painless!!!! Free lunch was great!!! I am coming back in this week to have a few items installed I am looking forward to the service experience.
Review Created: 06/29/2015 02:34 PM
Mike Avery
We stopped by to "check out" the used inventory with little hope of finding what we wanted. Mike made purchasing a vehicle so quick and easy! Put me in a new lease and I'm a happy customer! Thanks Mike & Bob for a job well done!
Review Created: 06/29/2015 02:12 PM
Awesome service, good people
The guys at patriot subaru are fantastic, they are willing to work with people on prices and they hold good on everything that they say. Great service.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET IMPALA
Review Created: 06/29/2015 02:12 PM
The service manager Glen Reed, always goes above and beyond to make sure we receive the best customer service possible
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015 10:04 AM
online order and receipt
simple, smooth, efficient, friendly online order made from out of the country, delivered within given timeframe.
first time i did business this way and it went all hassle free.
Sales Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 06:23 PM
I went just before closing-they all worked hard to get the deal done instead of putting me off until the next day
My husband bought his Subaru here a few years ago-he loves the car and has appreciated the service-we came in looking for a replacement car for me (2 weeks ago I totaled my 'dream car'-a 2006 mellow yellow Volkswagen Convertible) Never did I think I'd find another one! As we drove in to see what you had to offer, 'my car' was just inside your driveway! It was kismet! I drove away with it about an hour later! Everyone was helpful, pleasant and almost as excited about the irony of the find as we were! Someday I'll be in to get a Subaru and keep the 'BUG' as a back-up summer vehicle! Right now I plan to use it all year round!
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE
Sales Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 03:43 PM
Employees
Very happy with the way we were treated. Would recommend to others.
Sales Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 03:10 PM
Excellent staff...excellent car!
Comfortable feeling without pressure to buy.
Review Created: 06/28/2015 12:07 PM
service to 2006 subaru
Pleasant atmosphere, caring service department, nice waiting room.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 05:56 PM
Mike McDonald's low key but knowledgeable approach.
Excellent vehicles with low intensity, honest sales approach. Great experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/26/2015 07:47 PM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
BRENDA R. in Saco, ME on 06/26/2015
the communication by the employees
i recommend this business all the time
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/26/2015 06:13 PM
Professional
Informative , pleasant and petsonable , honest , willing to work with you
Review Created: 06/26/2015 05:09 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message