Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3463)

rating 4.7896735rating 4.7896735rating 4.7896735rating 4.7896735rating 4.7896735

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
Service Friendly Staff Knowledge
I would never go anywhere else to have my car serviced. I have been a happy customer for 11 years.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY SEDAN
Service Date: 02/16/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 12:48 PM
the staff is incredible!!
From the moment I shut my car door to walk in until I opened the door to my new car the staff was awesome! Vinnie was knowledgeable and friendly. He made buying my used jeep super easy and relaxing. Chris the finance guy was great as well. Everyone was busy but never made you feel rushed or not important. You guys were great! Thank you!
Vehicle: JEEP COMPASS
Sales Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 02/28/2015 06:54 PM
MARK D. in Saco, ME on 02/28/2015
buying experience
Mike Avery was awesome to deal with as well as Patriot Subaru!!
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK
Service Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 02/28/2015 04:16 PM
More Info Needed
My appointment originally included tire rotation...which I did not need because I had bought new tires. But it was only because I called back that I found out exactly what was included in my appointment. I should not have to ask, I should be told when I make the appt. I still think I get good service though.
Review Created: 02/28/2015 01:21 PM
ROBERT B. in Gray, ME on 02/27/2015
Friendly
Easiest process of buying a car, new or used
Sales Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 05:04 PM
great service!
I've been in for two recalls and the people have been very efficient and helpful.
The service manager even chipped out some ice buildup for me.
Review Created: 02/27/2015 01:23 PM
Friendly people-everyone was knowledgeable-the green atmosphere was a great touch
Would recommend to others
Friendly people
Efficient
Review Created: 02/27/2015 06:30 AM
PAULA S. in Lyman, ME on 02/27/2015
They found the problem with my Subaru the original dealer had never discovered when I took it in with the same symptoms.
Review Created: 02/27/2015 04:45 AM
great service
good customer service
Service Date: 02/24/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015 10:22 PM
excellent service, friendly staff
The technician checked out my concern. All is well. All handled in an efficient manner.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Service Date: 02/24/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015 06:11 PM
Very courteous and helpful
I had the pleasure of working with Ashley Poirier, with Internet Sales. She was AMAZING! This was my first time buying a car and she did everything she could to make the process smooth and easy. I had the misfortune of having to work strictly online and she worked with every step of the way as if I was right in the office. I highly recommend her if you need a car. Once you arrive to the dealership, you are greeted with warm welcoming smiles and a welcoming atmosphere. The had coffee and water for us right as we arrived. The buying process was short and sweet, I was in and out in no time at all. Car was detail fixed and ready to go! In the future I was be looking here first for anything car related and well send all my friends their way!
Vehicle: HYUNDAI SONATA
Review Created: 02/26/2015 07:56 AM
Great service reps
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 02/25/2015 05:31 PM
Recent visit to Patriot
As usual, the people that I dealt with were very nice. They took great care of my new car!
Review Created: 02/25/2015 05:13 PM
Prompt service
Thank you for the extra mile you went for us on Monday morning!
Review Created: 02/25/2015 04:17 PM
Genuine, caring people!
Needless to say I was shocked to get the phone call that I won a new car. What amazed me even more was how genuinely excited everybody was to meet me and grant me this amazing gift. Having a working and safe mode of transportation is SO important. Such an amazing group of people. You can tell that they care about their business and want the very best for every person that comes through that door. Thank you to everyone!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Sales Date: 02/14/2015
Review Created: 02/25/2015 05:05 AM
Friendly
Service is excellent
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 02/24/2015 05:25 PM
friendly helpful
generally easy friendly ...some uncomfortable pressure during issue of "when will you pull the trigger"?love subarus ill keep coming back
Sales Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015 05:22 PM
Worth the wait
We had to order the Legacy we wanted, equipped the way we wanted it. It arrived and we have it and are enjoying it. The staff at Patriot were very helpful and ready to answer the questions.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 02/20/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015 08:12 AM
Incredible, Personal Service
This service was my first for my first Subaru..as expected, the level of personal and technical service was outstanding. Purchasing my Subaru from Patriot was one of the best decisions I have made...Thanks you, Patriot!!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK HYBRID
Review Created: 02/23/2015 05:16 PM
Fast easy no-hassle no-pressure help got me just the car I wanted
What can I say? I walked in and drove out in record time in just the car I wanted. Admittedly I knew what I wanted, and you had it in stock, and I could pay cash, but I saw many small things that suggested I would be well treated in any circumstances. I'm impressed. You have my loyalty until you lose it.
Sales Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 05:03 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message