Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3042)

rating 4.7976999rating 4.7976999rating 4.7976999rating 4.7976999rating 4.7976999

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
I'm really happy that we leased our vehicle from your dealership. Cory has gone above and beyond to help us from leasing our vehicle to assisting us with a defect in the vehicle. I appreciate his honesty and they way that he handles his clients.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Sales Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 06:12 AM
great service/on time/on price
every thing was excellent as usual - except the complimentary car wash was poor - auto was dirt streaked. I will be back for another wash - thanks.
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 04:07 AM
pleasant, knowledgeable, considerate staff
I've always considered buying a new car a headache event, but at Patriot Subaru, Tony Roberts and colleagues changed that perception. Tony shared a wealth of information about the car that we purchased and gave us a sense of confidence with the purchase. He was very enthusiastic about working at Patriot Subaru and emphasized how customer-oriented the entire organization is.
Sales Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 10/29/2014 04:14 PM
clean, friendly staff, knowledgeable, your people care and the dogs are cute
Had to take a car to BMW. But I will be back
Vehicle: MINI COOPER HARDTOP
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 10/29/2014 03:50 PM
Friendly, comfortable, great service
I am always very glad to see friendly, smiling faces at Patriot Subaru. They are very helpful in answering all questions about my car, both in terms of what they are doing at that visit, why it is necessary, and what my car is doing in general. I also respect greatly that this dealership does not always tell me to come in for a visit when I am having car problems if it is not necessary. Instead, they say "try this, and if it doesn't work, call back." I greatly appreciate that they help me resolve all problems and help me be safe, yet I have never felt they ask me to schedule unnecessary appointments. The waiting room is also fantastic. It is a genuinely nice place to sit and read for a bit. I actually enjoy waiting for my car - this is not an experience I have had elsewhere!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 10/29/2014 01:13 PM
Fantastic customer service
When I picked up my car at 7:30 pm on a rainy night, the car was brought into the garage so I wouldn't have to go out in the pouring rain. Thanks!!!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Review Created: 10/28/2014 06:03 PM
Customer Service
Very good customer service. No complaints. Have come in regularly for service and always pleased.
Service Date: 10/25/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:53 PM
great but communicate between depts
as always, service was previewed and performed excellently.... we were provided with a very nice free loaner car; however: when attempting to return loaner car and to pick up our car , access to our keys proved difficult... thank you to the gentleman from sales who tried dilligently to find our keys, but for 3 occasions, after service hours we were unable to complete the return and pick up. This in spite of pre calling and assurance that paperwork and keys would be available until 7;45 PM / 8 o'clock closing time.... still very pleased with overall service.
Review Created: 10/27/2014 01:24 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
NANCY K. in ME on 10/27/2014
Quick rountine Maintence
I have no complaint with the service or the rapid service. However, I do think that the cost of routine maintenance is a bit too high.
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 11:38 AM
M.L.Kiley
Always good, courteous and thorough service. Waiting area is clean and comfortable.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Review Created: 10/27/2014 06:47 AM
Patient and attentive to customer service
Good car buying experience. They explain things well and go out of their way to show you different cars.
Sales Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 05:06 AM
Prompt an efficient
Prompt an efficient
Review Created: 10/27/2014 04:48 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
SHARON D. in Gray, ME on 10/27/2014
always a pleasure
everything went fine except that I had scheduled on line and when I arrived my appointment wasn't showing. It worked out fine because I had planned to leave my car for the day but had I expected it back right away this may have been problematic.
Review Created: 10/27/2014 04:26 AM
Car buying
Ashley Poirier and Kaz Bell were a pleasure to deal with. The whole process was simple and I got a great deal. Kaz delivered my new Crosstrek right to my door.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Sales Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 03:50 AM
Always great service
These guys are great - so respectful and so patient. They always answer all of my questions and give me competitive pricing to even a mom and pop's shop. I will continue to go to Patriot for my car needs
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN (NY/NJ)
Review Created: 10/26/2014 04:56 PM
Good job
Review Created: 10/26/2014 03:19 PM
Personal attention
There was some hesitancy to give me new tires on the lifetime plan. They didn't make the measurements. However, I hadn't felt safe on them at the end of the winter. I spoke to Glen and they did them!! I had thought if they didn't that I would go to a service place close to my home. Now I won't!
Review Created: 10/26/2014 11:38 AM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
JANE V. on 10/24/2014
The Team and the Service
Excellent! Overall!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Review Created: 10/24/2014 03:20 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message