Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3764)

rating 4.7823199rating 4.7823199rating 4.7823199rating 4.7823199rating 4.7823199

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
Very friendly and agreeable staff
I bought my first new car and received a discount and a wonderful warranty service. I would certainly buy here again.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Sales Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/24/2015 06:58 AM
Excellent Customer Service
First time buyer of a Subaru. Very good customer service.
Sales Date: 05/20/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 04:46 PM
Friendly Sales People!
My husband and I recently bought a 2015 Subaru Cross Trek. Our Salesman, Doug Johnson was very helpful!!! Not only does he know everything about the cars he sells, but he is very patient and kind! Patriot Subaru is well represented by him!!!!!
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK HYBRID
Sales Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 03:29 PM
Two thumbs up
Service dept is quick and friendly
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA3
Service Date: 05/20/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 05:07 AM
Just a great place
great service, friendly people, nice facility
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Service Date: 05/20/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 02:22 PM
accommodating
I showed up without an appointment and they were able to fit me in. Thank you.
Review Created: 05/22/2015 12:13 PM
Good people to work with
I arrived at Patriot Subaru already knowing that I wanted a Subaru Outback, so we just had do all the negotiating. Everyone there was helpful and worked hard to get to an agreeable price. Staff went overboard to accommodate our wishes. I would use this dealer again for a future purchase.
Sales Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 03:02 PM
Best Car Experience I've Ever Had
This was my first brand new car, but not my first time buying and I have always dreaded it but Mike was amazing from the moment I arrived. No haggling, I told him exactly what I wanted and 5 minutes later he had it waiting for me right outside. He was knowledgable all the features and walked me through everything. I was very well taken care of by both Mike and the finance manager I worked with. No selling, just helping buy the car I wanted. Thanks!
Sales Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 02:54 PM
not so fast
I waited 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. Nice waiting room, but a little too long.
Review Created: 05/21/2015 02:03 PM
Persistency pays off!
After three trips and hours of negotiations, Ron and the sales team were able to make the numbers work for my beautiful 2015 Premium Outback! I couldn't be happier with all the hard work that was done to make this deal! Thanks so much for your patience!
Review Created: 05/21/2015 06:23 AM
GREG S. in Alfred, ME on 05/20/2015
Customer service is awesome!
Prompt, courteous attention from the minute you show up to the car wash at the end!
Review Created: 05/20/2015 06:04 PM
professionals
Matt Reiders went above and beyond the call of duty to make our experience the best. We was able to buy a car with zero nonsense and first rate professionalism. i would recommend Patriot and Matt to anyone.
thanks
Dean
Sales Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/20/2015 04:09 PM
DAVID M. in Wells, ME on 05/20/2015
personalized service
I was very pleased by the way Wayne and others explained things and efficiently performed the parts replacement. Thanks for the ride home!
Review Created: 05/20/2015 03:41 PM
JUDY R. in Saco, ME on 05/19/2015
Amazing Experience !!!
I'm a second time buyer from Patriot Subaru and both experiences were top notch. Cory was very kowledgable and extremely professional.
I truly love my Subaru Legacy. 😄
Review Created: 05/19/2015 07:49 PM
Friendly and knowledgeable crew
This dealership has the best team. From the service dept. to the sales people. This is our second purchase from Patriot. I have told so many people from all over Maine to go to Patriot and talk to Matt Reiders. He is so easy to talk to and knowledgable with his cars. He is a fun person to look at cars with and I will always come back to deal with him.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON WRX
Review Created: 05/19/2015 04:00 PM
TUCKER F. in Gray, ME on 05/19/2015
Amazing staff and an honest deal. Couldn't ask for more.
I've worked with Vinnie for both of my subarus and I have encouraged anyone I know who's looking for any car to go see him at patriot. A stand up guy who treats you right every step of the way. All of the folks at patriot are great. They truly care about you as the customer and about getting you into the right car and the right deal. I would never go anywhere else. Thanks for everything guys!!
Review Created: 05/19/2015 03:20 PM
Worked with me so well!
I could not be happier with my experience at Patriot. Mike was awesome and he worked hard to get me into a beautiful new Outback. I was able to get everything I wanted (and more!) for an amazing price, and I drove home in my new car. I will absolutely be back!
Sales Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/19/2015 04:47 AM
The employees are the best!
Just had my car detailed. It is a 2005 Outback. 154,000 miles. After the detailing was completed, my car looked like it was ready for resale! But, no way! I love my Outback and want to express my gratitude to Wayne and his Team!!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 09:02 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
ROBIN P. in Wells, ME on 05/18/2015
The staff is friendly. Appointments are honored on time. The facility is clean.
I went there for a level 2 oil change. The service was done efficiently and seems to have been done well. I will be back in the future.
Service Date: 05/14/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 08:38 AM
15000 mile service
Great. In and out in less time than stated.
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 07:20 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message