Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

Reviews (3144)

rating 4.7928208rating 4.7928208rating 4.7928208rating 4.7928208rating 4.7928208

Recommend?

Sun closed
769 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 284-7900
About Patriot Subaru is the largest Subaru dealer in the state of Maine, 100% locally owned and operated. Home of the Exclusive Lifetime Warranty - Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle, service throughout U.S. and Canada. Award-winning service department, and one of New England's best for wholesale parts and accessories.
Great
Need to know at time of appt what the cost will be. Was surprised at $249 price for 15,000 mile check up.
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 11/27/2014 04:40 AM
Everyone worked together to get us the deal we wanted
Very Happy.
Sales Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 07:11 AM
Best customer service anywhere. Period.
It's always a pleasure getting my car serviced at Patriot Subaru. They always treat me like they really appreciate my business. They always answer my questions knowledgely. EVERYONE is friendly and courteous.
Review Created: 11/25/2014 04:32 PM
great service!
Everyone there is happy and willing to help out!
Review Created: 11/24/2014 10:35 AM
Friendly, helpful staff.
From start to finish the Patriot staff did an excellent job, helping us through the purchase process, keeping us informed through long delay in delivery.
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 06:00 AM
MICHAEL G. on 11/23/2014
Vinny, Bob, and David were very helpful and accommodating to my needs.a
Love the car and the service. Look for
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER (NATL)
Sales Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 04:11 PM
BREANNA B. on 11/23/2014
best service!
Paul is the best to deal with...he is so helpful and even stayed late with the crew to get a last min request of mine fixed. Love you guys at patriot! You keep my car going at a price that is reasonable! -bre
Review Created: 11/23/2014 08:11 AM
DANIEL M. on 11/23/2014
Efficiently Fast
Needed an oil change and another service and no time to wait. Patriot got the work done in quick order -they even gave my car a wash! and I made it to work on time.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA WAGON
Review Created: 11/23/2014 05:30 AM
Friendliness, courtesy, pleasant atmospher
I am always very happy with the service at Patriot Subaru! I had purchased tires a few months ago, it was time for them to be rotated. I guess we took it for granted that because I purchased the tires from Subaru, I would get free tire rotation. We were not very pleased to learn otherwise.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Review Created: 11/22/2014 07:11 PM
Really helpful people
Everyone was friendly and helpful when we went to Patriot to buy a used Subaru.
Sales Date: 11/20/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 05:15 PM
DANIEL C. in Gray, ME on 11/22/2014
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 04:17 PM
DALE L. in ME on 11/22/2014
wonderful staff
the folks at patriot Subaru are friendly and provide excellent service to my subaru
Review Created: 11/22/2014 06:12 AM
Great Dealership/Salesman
One of our best car buying experiences. It normally takes us weeks or months to make a car buying decision, especially with a new dealer and a brand we've never owned. In this case, we needed the car in a hurry. Mike Avery made us feel very comfortable with the dealership and the car selection. We made our decision in an afternoon and purchased the car the next day. This was a great buying experience.
Sales Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 04:03 AM
Superior service. Comfortable wait area.
I love my car and your team is the best. The facility is clean and welcoming and comfortable. My only concern is the unusually high cost of the services at various mileage marks, in order to keep the warranty effective. I may have to go to my former mechanic. If he itemizes the services listed on your card, and performs them, will the warranty be honored? Your rep was wonderful, and said I could do the minimum 12,000 services during this visit, at about $120, versus the full service at $250. I teach and am on a budget, but need to keep this car running perfectly. So, can I get the same maintenance services elsewhere for less?
Review Created: 11/22/2014 02:40 AM
LAURIE H. in York, ME on 11/21/2014
Excellent service department
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The waiting area is comfortable. Everyone is in a good mood, customers and staff.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 11/21/2014 05:09 PM
The people & the service
Everyone is upbeat, friendly, & helpful.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:35 PM
The staff @ Patriot Subaru are great. If I ever have a question they are always willing to help
I was there for the state inspection. My car was finished promptly. I spotted a problem as I was leaving and they fixed that too.
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:27 PM
WENDY J. in Orono, ME on 11/21/2014
Wendy Jacques, Satisfied Customer
Outstanding service. They listen to what you are looking for and are a no pressure sales team.....very successful! Have been a loyal customer for over 10 years, will not go anywhere else!
Review Created: 11/21/2014 04:25 PM
GREAT SERVICE
WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR DEALINGS WITH PATRIOT. SERVICE PROBLEM WAS HANDLED IMMEDIATLY, AND OUR SALESMEN MIKE AVERY COULDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR US.
Review Created: 11/20/2014 10:42 AM
total piece of mind
the service department staff went above and beyond to help when an unexpected and concerning issue developed with my 2013 outback. they waived the diagnostic fee, kept the car on the lot while i was traveling out of the country, and fixed the problem with a 'computer patch'/software update (modern life!). the car's running great. they even took me to the airport. Thanks very much to Glenn and the team.
Review Created: 11/20/2014 08:05 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message