Performance Automotive

Latest Review about 6 years ago

Chris K. on 09/08/2011
"Great mechanics and service"
Performance automotive replaced an oxygen sensor in the latest visit. I've had a number of problems that they have resolved with my Audi TT, including a major issue with oil flow that the dealer had attributed to a heat shield rattle. The mechanics are great, and the prices are reasonable. I'd strongly recommend them.
Service Date: 09/01/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 04:15 AM
Paul L. on 08/06/2011
"M3 alignment"
I enjoy working on my own car when I have time and they are great about working with me and doing what I cannot, like the alignment after a new spring set install I did. They set it up beautifully and it handles very well. All the guys there are helpful and friendly yet still professional and knowledgeable. I will always turn to
Performance Automotive for specialty work on my M3. I ordered my M3 on my son's birthday. It was manufactured a month later on my daughters actual birthday and was delivered on my birthday so this car has a special place with our family so trust is an issue and we trust Performance Automotive to help us keep this machine functioning well and delivering miles of fun.
Service Date: 07/21/2011