Perry's Automotive Sales & Service

Review for Perry's Automotive Sales & Service
Mitch-Ed T. on 02/15/2013
"Head lamp bulb replacement"
On 10/17/12 i had perrys replace 4 head light bulbs at a cost of 94.99 for labor. 4 months later one of the bulbs had blown again. this bulb should not have blown in such a short time period unless the installer had touched the bulb with his bare hands or had gotten some type of oil on the bulb. I purched the new bulb myself and thought perrys would install it at no charge because they could have been the reason the bulb failed. but i was charged 55.97 to change 1 bulb. I did ask them to adjust the head lamps up but was told they were at the proper level (not what i asked for) so no adjustment was made. so i should not have been charged for that. 0n 10/17/12 i was charged 94.99 to change 4 bulbs thats 23.75 per bulb, on 2/14/13 i got charged 55.97 to change 1 bulb. I dont understand. I would have been happy if they would have installed the bulb for free even though i purched the replacement bulb myself. I have recommed perrys to some friends at work and have gotten some negative feedback from them about their visit. I have been a long time client of perrys and have never questioned the bill but this time i dont think i was treated fairly. I hope to get a response from this or i may have to find another repair shop.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado