Perry's Automotive Sales & Service

Review for Perry's Automotive Sales & Service
CAILEY U. on 06/11/2014
"Lackluster Service"
When I come to a mechanic with a problem, I expect them to communicate with me to find a solution, and to then fix the problem. However, at Perry's Automotive Sales & Service they charged be over $100 simply to look at my car, only to declare that they were unable to identify a problem, but that I should come back the next week to have them check my car again. Being the gullible person that I am, I agreed. After noticing the problem again, I called them back, asking how much it would cost to fix it. They were unable to give me an estimate, but said they would call me back. They never did. I called back three times (each on different days, and well within their business hours), and each time I was told they would call me back that day. They never did. They only called back after I canceled my appointment, because I had spoken with another mechanic who said they could fix the entire problem for under $100. I have never given a business a negative review until now. I am displeased with the service I received, and disappointed that they were not honest and open with me. Best of luck for those who choose to take their vehicles here.
Vehicle: Buick Century