Phillips Auto Repair

Review for Phillips Auto Repair
Mike O. on 11/13/2014
Mike said they read some codes. He was charged $155 to $160, which was too expensive for the work done. Overall, they do good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 11/13/2014
Brian P. at Phillips Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2014

Mike,
I'm sorry you feel that you were over charged.  I agree that would be to much if all we did was read the fault codes.  We had to do substantially more then just read the fault codes.  We replaced the missing air filter, re-assembled the disassembled air cleaner housing, replaced the missing clamp for the air cleaner intake hose, monitored the fuel trims on a 25 + mile road test to make sure the lean running condition was corrected, adjusted the tire pressure and re-set the tire pressure warning light.  We charged you what I thought was more then fair. 1.50 hours for what took us well over 2.00 hours.  We also gladly took your wife home and picked her back up once the work was completed.  Hopefully this clears things up for you if not please glet me know and we can discuss this further.

Brian