Pit Stop Auto Repair

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Gordon M. on 10/23/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent work "
I am fromMaryland and had an accident involving my car and a deer that required some majot body work, but my immediate need was to have my radiator and other items repaired so that I could return to Maryland. Alvin took my car in at about 9am and by noon,he had found and replaced my radiator and made other necessary repairs that allowed me to continue my trip back home. Before he released the car to me, he ran it for about 15-20 minutes to make sure it was not leaking and was keeping my engine cool. He was so careful and meticulous about his work, that I knew when I left the parking lot that the only thing I needed to worry about was being hit by another deer. I highly recommend Pit Stop Auto Repair. The work was done well, the cost was more than reasonable and Alvin and his staff were very friendly and professional.
Review Created: 10/23/2015 06:05 AM
Janeen P. on 07/05/2011
"Great service!"
I highly recommend The Pit Stop! I've had 3 vehicles worked on and each time they did a fabulous job at the right price! The Piit Stop was nearly half the price the dealer was going to charge me PLUS I received great customer service. An absolute plus in my book! Definitely come here!
Service Date: 07/01/2011