Plantation Tire & Car Care

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for Plantation Tire & Car Care
Cheree B. on 12/09/2013
"As a long time loyal customer, today's service was enough for my husband to ask me NEVER to use your services again! Very disappointing to me "
My husband ran by early this AM to request a new tire & oil change following his quick trip to NO on business. Upon his return to Plantation it took over 2 hours to apply new tire & change oil. His experience was extremely agitating as several employees were more concerned with how they were going to split up their lottery tickets. We have been long term exclusive customers for years & have enjoyed a long relationship with y'all; however, today was enough for him never to utilize your services again. When people communicate that there is a time issue & trust in good faith that you're going to respect that issue, it's very frustrating that there is a lack of concern. I'm truly the poor customer service today is jeopardizing our longstanding mutual beneficial relationship. Thanks for your past service.
Vehicle: Lexus LX 570