Platte Woods Precision Auto Care

Review for Platte Woods Precision Auto Care
LORRAINE M. on 01/07/2016
"Came through in a pinch for a complete stranger!"
I started my car to leave work and found the power steering wasn't working. When I went to open the hood to check my fluid level I discovered all my PS fluid on the ground--and it was freezing out! Perfect! Next AM I called PWPAC (chose it d/t its good Reviews) and spoke to Brad, who told me that although he was booked for the next 2 days, he'd "try to see what he could do", and told me to get the car towed there (thanks AAA!). Well, a few hours later I got a call saying my car was done, it was only the (less-expensive) return hose that needed replacing (not the pump itself, TG!), and it took less time than anticipated, so I got a break on the Labor charge! Need I say more?
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee