Platt's Performance Plus Inc.

Reviews (8)

46 Lincoln Ave
Jamesburg, NJ 08831-1262
(800) 595-1978
Categories Auto Repair
Latest Reviews for Platt's Performance Plus Inc.
Got a question.
Ed, Got a question. For $49.95 are you offering "oil change and tire rotation? Let me know.

Jack
Service Date: 10/10/2011
Review Created: 10/12/2011 09:19 AM
How Lucky Can Some One Be!
When I moved from NY to Jamesburg I needed a new mechanic. I'm a pretty fussy individual when it comes to my cars and only want the best to service them. A neighbor gave me Platt's number I called and spoke to Ed and he invited me down to discuss the problem I was having with my car...no one in NY could get it fixed! And so I listen to Ed intently as his brain cranked out an amazing diagnosis and how he could easily fix my problem. Moreover, he and his team seem to know everything there is to know about any car, truck or suv whether it was manufactured in the 50's or a modern vehicle filled with all sorts of computer chips and software. Cutting to the chase, Ed's team finished the job as promised and on time and I was astounded at how reasonable the bill was...no padding or These guys are the real deal...true artisans when it comes to automotive issues. And they sprung for a new coffee machine, what could be better than great coffee and honest pros, 'How lucky can someone be!'
Service Date: 09/14/2011
Review Created: 10/06/2011 04:04 PM
Car maintenance
Very hands on during my visit. Did not fail me on my issue with lost wheel locks and went all the way to make sure that the job is done. Highly professional.
Service Date: 09/26/2011
Review Created: 09/27/2011 09:24 PM
ME H-Garcia
The diagnostics were challanging and they were up to the task. Very fair price for a complicated procedure
Service Date: 08/22/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 05:53 PM
Very happy with service provided! Professional and friendly.
Service Date: 08/15/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 11:58 AM
Great Mechanic
You will always get the best service, BEST diagnostics at a fair price
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/29/2011 12:59 PM
Mercedes ML 500
always a pleasure! Great work and trusting people
Service Date: 08/16/2011
Review Created: 08/17/2011 08:58 PM
Recommend Platt's
I have used Platt's to mount and balance tires and for the alignment on 3 of cars. They have the best equipment available and, most importantly, they are "very" careful with the rims. So if you have a nice car with expensive rims, look no further than Platt's. They treat the car as if it were their own - and you can't ask for more than that. You can have the tires shipped directly to their shop and Ed will call you when they arrive to schedule an appointment.
Service Date: 06/20/2011
Review Created: 08/06/2011 06:23 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message