Precision Glass

Kellie N. on 09/07/2017
My windshield had to be installed twice. The first time Brian did not put enough glue and it whistled on the highway. I called and they were very prompt in having Bill come the next day. He added more gluebut still did not fix the problem. Bill came out 2 days later and completely took the windshield out and started over. I do not hear any leaking but the black plastic casing around the bottom of the windshield is loose and vibrates terribly. I am hoping someone will come fix this.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017
Lyndsey T. on 08/21/2017
"House Window"
We had a broken house window. We needed it fixed asap, as we were selling our house and the inspection was going to be done the next week. Precision Glass was very understanding and sent a technician out as soon as the glass came in. They were very helpful and would definitely go to them again.
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 05:19 PM
Amanda W. on 08/16/2017
"Customer "
Customer Service is excellent & everything was done quickly!
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:22 AM
Pam B. on 08/16/2017
"Car glass"
The gentlemen that came to our house to repair our back glass in my brand new Jeep gram Cherokee were so friendly and professional! I would recommend them both to anyone
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:58 AM
Justin S. on 08/04/2017
Justin said he was told the windshield would be replaced on a certain date. They told him the technician would be there between 8:30-9:00 am. He needed them to come during that timeframe because he was not going to be in town or available during the afternoon already. He had plans to be out of town and he was going to be gone all weekend. By noon that day, still no tech arrived to replace the windshield. He called the office to find out why no one had showed up yet. The lady told him that he wasn't scheduled first thing and that they wouldn't be able to do it now. He never got a phone call that confirmed the time or cancellation. The lady rescheduled it for the Monday that he would be back. He was told he would get a call when the tech was on their way. He never got a call. When the technician arrived, they were was very nice and had good customer service. As someone that works with customers and going to their homes every day, he calls every customer the night before to confirm that they have a appointment and a 2 hour window that he will be there. This stops any kind of problems with someone expecting a time they were told and then it not happening.
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Bev M. on 08/03/2017
"Van sliding-door window"
Rock broke window. Pulled off highway. Had us back on road in couple hrs. Fantastic employees and customer service. 👍
Review Created: 08/03/2017 05:06 PM
Clayton T. on 08/02/2017
"Great Business"
Friendly and knowledgeable group of people. I'd highly recommend them.
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 02:27 PM
Gayle M. on 08/02/2017
"Quick, friendly"
A couple of friendly, competent, guys came to my work place and replaced my windshield quickly.
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 12:44 PM
Robert K. on 07/10/2017
"Fixed convertible top"
The heat seal in our convertible rear window was coming loose. We thought we were going to have to purchase a new top but Precision glass was able to reseal it. They did this at a fraction of the cost to replace the top. It was repaired very fast. Excellent customer service. They actually seem to care. Customer service at this level is hard to come by. Thanks so much for helping us out.
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:22 PM
Robert D. on 07/05/2017
Actually, you were selected by the insurance company and it all went very well. The original thought was to have a rock hole in the windshield patched, but that technician determined it was too large to patch. It was arranged for the non-stock windshield to be installed the next day, which was very impressive. I noticed a small white speck in the laminate layer after the installation and the installer immediately offered to order a new windshield, which I declined at the moment since it was out of the primary line of sight. It was more noticeable outside than inside. He indicated he would make note of the speck on his copy of the order. It has proved to not be noticeable in use since. I was very impressed by both technicians involved.
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Michael R. on 07/05/2017
I could not be more pleased with the service and glass replacement provided by Precision Glass.
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Merritt W. on 07/05/2017
Great work by a very professional and courteous staff.
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Rhonda M. on 06/08/2017
"Job Well Done!"
I had a chip in my windshield repaired today and after the work was done I could barely (and I mean barely) see the chip anymore. They were fast, efficient, and professional. I would Highly recommend this company!
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 11:07 AM
Anita G. on 04/18/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional, Personable, and Priced right"
I was very pleased and thankful that Precision Glass worked on my windshield. From the very first contact I actually enjoyed working with them. My confidence level increased when I was told they could quote after they had checked with my dealer to determine that they were quoting the right windshield...the quote was good but when the tech came the price was even lower! Happiness. The gentleman who fixed the windshield was very professional and pleasant, he even shook my hand after all was said and done (he also dusted my dash for me) :-) . I would highly recommend Precision Glass!
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 07:13 AM
Michael P. at Precision Glass responded on 06/07/2017

Thank you for the great review, Anita!  We strive to exceed customer expectations!

Roger D. on 02/01/2017
"Great workmanship"
Good customer service and workmanship. Will recommend to friends.
Review Created: 02/01/2017 11:18 AM
Beth S. on 01/20/2017
"Beth S. in Warsaw, IN "
Mark, the tech, and the office staff was very friendly and helpful!
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 06:43 AM
Deborah J. on 01/19/2017
"Very Professional"
The entire experience was professional.
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 11:41 AM
David K. on 01/11/2017
"Impeccable Service"
I was out of town driving my 460 Lexus and my Rear view mirror came apart. I called Precision Glass and was given an appointment the next day. All my interactions with the staff at this business was exceptional, from initial contact to completion of the work. 8 months ago the same thing occurred and I took it to the Lexus dealer and they had a difficult time fixing it. My service was completed in 30 minutes and I was given instructions on how to take care of the repair. This was my wife's car and she was amazed of how easy and quick it was to take care of the problem. They were very knowledgeable and I would not consider anyone else to take care of any need glass repair to my vehicle. Thanks again for the great service and reasonable price
Service Date: 12/04/2016
Review Created: 01/11/2017 10:19 PM
Michael P. at Precision Glass responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you David for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Rita S. on 12/22/2016
The workmen were here on time and completed the job in very timely order. We were amazed that the work was completed so quickly right in our own garage.
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016
Rodger K. on 12/12/2016
"Windshield replacement"
Phone correspondence was very professional in setting up windshield replacement time. The two young installers were very knowledgeable and friendly and did a very neat and clean job.
Service Date: 12/12/2016