Review for Protire - Autocare
JIM B. on 05/14/2015
"I believe they are honest, reasonable recommendation for repair, based on safety first, and are price comptetive."
Because auto repair has always been a difficult situation for most to accurately estimate fair costs, we as consumers are somewhat at the mercy of the business. Similar to the health, where a great disparity exist among skills, costs, parts, and knowledge of dealers. Proti really appears to be fair, use or recommends parts suitable for me as a customer, based on need as use level. I have confidence in their operations. I find that they want to please, but do not promise false facts. My personal experience working on motor vehicles provides me with coparable labor estimates, and my understanding of the estimates of parts and access to data-dashes on pricing gives estimates. I have yet to return my auto for any follow-up uncompleted job. Their staff are very well trained to provide help, advice, pricing, estimates, and usually find, the the final bills are lower than estimates.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe