Review for Protire - Autocare
LOUIS O. on 06/26/2015
"The customer service tech's are the best as well as the tech's who work on your vehicle."
I was actually scheduled to have work done on my vehicle 5 days later than what took place today. I arrived on Friday wanting to let James look at my tires. I was in need of tires soon, but was unsure due to still having good tread wear on existing tires. James was not there, so I was assisted by someone else, his name is not coming to mind. He was very helpful in my decision to go ahead and replace the tires due to a cut on one of my tires. I was not scheduled until the following Wednesday, but offered me the option to have it done today. The work was done in a quick and precise manner. This type of customer service is rare. I have had prior work on both of my vehicles before and have received the exact customer service. The folks at this location deserve the utmost respect and acknowledgement that there is. If you need work done to your vehicle, DO NOT hesitate to bring your vehicle to this place... Thanks y'all.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup