LORI E. on 09/17/2017
"so far so good"
My jeep was dying for no reason. check engine light came on. i was told $129 to diagnose a check engine light. they found wires were touching something sending a miscommunication to the engine causing it to react by shutting down to protect the engine. Easy fix moving wires so only $129. Then they found my thermostat needed to be replaced AGAiN. Third time by them in a year. Wasn't under warranty but they didnt charge me for the thermostat. Only the sensor & labor which was another $130. I've had issues in the past w the car over heating and after I've paid for the fix, it continues, so I've had to bring it back to pay for a second fix so I'm hoping this time it is okay. the vehicle is 17 years old and it seems to always be going to the shop for something
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 07:53 AM
JEANINE M. on 09/16/2017
"I trust you guys"
I've.been bringing my cars to you for probably 8 years and feel that you know me and know my car. Even when things haven't been perfectly smooth, we've been able to talk things out and get the job done. My car runs really well and is in good shape even though it is 11 years old. That is what matters most
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 11:24 AM
ALEJANDRA C. on 09/16/2017
"Fantastic Customer Service"
Staff has great communication and puts a lot of effort into customer service.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:14 AM
DESIREE M. on 09/14/2017
"Always helpful & honest "
Since my car is old, I've needed it repaired for a variety of issues and I always find them to be helpful and honest.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:22 PM
STEPHANIE M. on 09/07/2017
"Consistently great service"
My battery died after getting gas on 9-6. I knew that the battery wasn't holding a charge very well. After I got a jump-start I called the shop to see if I could bring the car over for a new battery. Sure - come on by. I did and within the hour, a battery was delivered to the shop and installed in my car. The charging system was checked and found to be in good working order. I feel comfortable knowing I'm going to get great service at a great price.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 09:23 PM
Ari O. on 09/07/2017
Ari said the staff was good and helpful. They provided awesome service.
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017
LEANDER W. on 09/01/2017
"Consistently Superior Service"
I know that service will be properly completed when I take my car to Purrfect Auto. They provide superior service quality and deliver value.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 09:52 AM
JENNIFER T. on 08/31/2017
"I love this place❤️"
I think and have experienced they are an honest and good crew...I'm the first one that could be taken advantage of... but I feel very protected when I I go to Michael or Jim....they take you in like part of the family!
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 06:58 AM
Greg G. on 08/28/2017
Greg said this business did what they were supposed to do in a quick timely manner. They were pleasant and they gave him printed materials to review. Overall he had a good experience. He said he was very happy with the service, the people and it was money well spent.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Eos
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Noushi J. on 08/28/2017
Noushi said this business does a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Rick F. on 08/25/2017
"Very professional"
I brought my 2003 PT Cruiser in for a pre-smog check up as I had an intermittent CEL and knew it wouldn't pass the test with-out first repairing the problem. They tediously diagnosed the problem and corrected the issue. I am now putting the required mileage on the car and will bring it back next week to perform the smog test. So far everything is working fine for the first time in over a year.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:29 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 08/25/2017

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to solve that check engine light issue and we're happy to help with any other service needs you may have in the future.

KATHLEEN P. on 08/20/2017
"Not Just Basic service"
Came in for oil change, safety check, headlight change. No surprises because the clerk/mechanic goes over each service needed or desired. They found some issues that will need to be addressed soon, gave me their bid and advice about what the priorities should be, What more can one ask? They even gave an accurate waiting time -a little over an hour. AAA originally was what brought me in, the people are what make me stay. I have recommended the place to friends and they too are repeat customers now.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 01:14 PM
Ann W. on 08/18/2017
"Honest & Good Investigators"
Talking to them is like talking to your brother-in-law, you know they're telling it like it is. They listen and ask questions to really get to the heart of the problem you're describing. I feel heard, valued, and understood! Great job! 👍🏻
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 09:26 PM
Carmela P. on 08/14/2017
"Always Purrfect"
My car had physical & continue to be healthy. David surely always send the reminder.
Happy face
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 07:35 PM
ALEJANDRA C. on 08/14/2017
"Great Customer Service, Price and Work"
Staff is great, they really explain everything from work to be done, pricing and timeline. They make you feel comfortable in the waiting lounge and pricing is reasonable. Wait time is not bad at all, took as long as was quoted up front.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 02:15 PM
Jaeger L. on 08/12/2017
Jaeger said the business provides fast, and affordable service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
GINA A. on 08/11/2017
"Too busy for good service"
Too busy for good service previous owners made sure things were done right
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 09:34 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 08/12/2017

Hi Gina,

I'm sorry that the service wasn't up to your expectations. I spoke to our service writer and we've added notes to your file so next time you're in for service there should be no repeat of the issue with the TPMS.

I'm not sure where your comments regarding previous ownership are coming from because I checked your service history and it started in 2009 which is after I became the owner of the shop so it's been the same ownership during your entire time with us.

I constantly work with the service writers to try and make sure every customer gets great service and I'm sorry that we let you down; hopefully we can exceed your expectations the next time you need service.

MARLENE B. on 08/11/2017
"oil change"
People are very efficient and provide good service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 08:56 AM
Bob T. on 08/10/2017
"Quick diagnosis and repair"
Car was towed after AAA determined battery was not problem. Purrfect replaced starter and had car to me that afternoon.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:36 PM
Shellie N. on 08/08/2017
Shellie said this business was very prompt.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class