JOHN C. on 07/19/2017
"Consentino's RAV4 service 7/17/2017"
Service on vehicle was complete and professional.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 11:02 PM
Ramiro Y. on 07/16/2017
"Headlight replacement"
They did my repairs well and quickly and with a good warranty provided. I'm satisfied overall and will return for future needs. The only negative aspects I feel is the limited parking space at the location and the fee is a little on the high/pricey side of what I expected. I don't know however what other repair shops would charge for the same service. I had similar service done at PEP boys a year ago and it was cheaper. I did not go to PEP boys this time because this shop was closer to my home and if I needed to leave the car for an extended time I could walk home and not have to get a friend for a ride or call a taxi. I have used this place in the past for other repairs and they did a good job and that's what's important.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 06:03 PM
John L. on 07/12/2017
"john lund"
Exceptional service. Took care of an after service problem in minutes....they cared and they should be commended,
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 12:38 PM
Mark D. on 07/12/2017
"Honest and efficient"
Purrfect Auto is a rare auto service shop with honest, efficient and fairly priced service.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 11:07 AM
STEVEN B. on 07/07/2017
"Best place to bring your car. "
Purrfect Auto does excellent work in a reasonable amount of time and at a fair cost.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 09:47 PM
TRISH B. on 07/04/2017
"Totally disappointed "
When I got to my appointment I was advised that everything I needed couldn't be done. As such, I chose to have no work done. I had scheduled the service for 7/3 because I had the day off. Your shop is open the same hours that I work, which is a problem. After having you service my car for over 6 years, I have decided to have another shop do my work, even though it is not conveniently located.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 07:58 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 07/05/2017

Hi Trish,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. When you scheduled your appointment we were expecting a full staff on Monday, unfortunately, we had 2 people call out because of the holiday weekend one of whom does a good chunk of the diagnostic work.

I would hope that after 6 years of providing you with excellent service that you could overlook this singular event and give us another opportunity. If you'd like to bring the car in at your convenience on a Saturday I will make sure you get priority service and I'll do the diagnostic work at no charge to you. We also have Lyft & rental car services available if need be if you would like to handle this during a weekday.

We value our customers and do not want to lose you over an unfortunate situation like this that was outside of anyone's control.

Randy D. on 06/30/2017
Randy said the business diagnosed and repaired his vehicle in a timely fashion. He will be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Brooklyn S. on 06/28/2017
"Excellent Experience - Will be a Return Customer"
I had an excellent experience with Purrfect Auto in Tustin. I am new to SoCal and was looking for a locally-owned auto shop with good reviews, preferably affiliated with AAA and the Better Business Bureau. Purrfect Auto checked all those boxes.

I made an appointment two days ahead and they got me in on time, which was nice. I had budgeted two hours for my service, which was a "AAA Road Trip Ready Package," including a full-synthetic oil change, tire rotation, fluid top-off and standard vehicle inspection. It took exactly one hour and I was out the door. Pretty good deal, too. About $72 for that service, which is totally fair.

The waiting area was okay. If it was busy I would have maybe walked elsewhere, but their front desk was manned by a friendly man who was a pleasure to speak with. They also have free wifi, so I streamed Netflix while I waited. The man who completed my service was friendly too and seemed to do a really good job. They recommended only one additional maintenance, which was a new air filter. They did not recommend services that I did not need, which is nice because I have been to auto shops who do that for extra money. I believe they are trustworthy.

Overall I am very happy with my experience and will continue to use Purrfect Auto. I highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Subaru BRZ
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 08:36 AM
DEBORAH T. on 06/26/2017
"Smog check"
Excellent service- I always trust Purrfect Auto!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 12:46 PM
Thomas W. on 06/24/2017
Thomas said they did a great job and he will continue to bring his vehicle back in.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Charles M. on 06/14/2017
Charles said this business was very nice and they provided good service.
Vehicle: Geo Prizm
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Chris S. on 06/13/2017
Chris said the business did all the work, they did well and were quick.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017
Steven W. on 06/12/2017
Steven said they are friendly and have done a good job. They have taken care of him on this visit and in the past.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Manzoor K. on 06/12/2017
Manzoor said this business was able to make his appointment on the same day, which he did not expect. They did not take long to finish his vehicle and their service was good as well.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Richard D. on 06/10/2017
Richard said this business was reasonably priced and very quick. He liked the fact that the business kept in constant contact with him.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Melanie B. on 06/09/2017
"Very good service in a short period of time"
Very good service in a short period of time.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 06/09/2017 09:59 AM
Cindy L. on 06/09/2017
"Honest, friendly and prompt service. "
Great staffs. Thank you!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Review Created: 06/09/2017 08:04 AM
LEANDER W. on 06/08/2017
"Superior Service"
I comparison shopped for the service. Quotes varied as much as $500. The Purrfect team provided superior service, price, and professionalism. I recommend them without reservation.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 08:01 AM
CUONG N. on 06/08/2017
"CRV: revision B, noise when start"
not happy with the noise. no change after reparation. solution seem inappropriate : add Lucas stabilizer has no effect to the noise from timing belt (?).
paid 47.60$ for checking+21.98$ for stabilizer for nothing.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 07:36 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 06/15/2017

Hi Cuong,
I'm sorry that you feel that the service was for naught. Your vehicle has very low miles to be having problems with the timing chain already. That is an expensive repair and our goal with the Lucas was to see if it would calm down the noise. It's better to try a $70 fix before spending $1,500+. I completely understand how you feel since the Lucas didn't make a difference; however I think it was worth trying based on the expenses associated with timing chain work.

Danhua S. on 06/07/2017
Danhua said the service was excellent and timely. The service met their expectations and they will be returning customers.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot