Latest Review 34 minutes ago
Jim G. on 12/07/2016
"Responsive; concise."
Very good experience for first visit.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 12/05/2016
Review Created: 12/07/2016 12:53 PM
Tien H. on 11/21/2016
Tien said this business did a very great job for him.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 11/15/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016
Stephen O. on 11/19/2016
Stephen said the service work was good but the customer service was not. After getting a quote from the business, he took his vehicle in for service. When he got there, he was told the quote was in error and he would be charged the full amount. He refused to pay the higher amount due to the error not being his. Then the agent tried to refuse his discount that was provided by Triple A saying that he was already getting a good deal. But finally the agent reluctantly agreed to apply the discount.
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Frank M. on 11/19/2016
Spoke with Veronica. She said she has been dealing with this business for many years and they are very good at what they do.
Service Date: 10/01/2016
Stephen B. on 11/19/2016
Stephen said the business does excellent work and it is done quickly. He is out of there and does not have to go back for check-ups. He is very satisfied and he even tells his kids if they need work done to go there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Sergio C. on 11/17/2016
"Excellent Service"
I went in for the first time on Tuesday for an oil change. I was very impressed with the service that I received from the gentlemen at the front counter (sorry, I don't remember his name). My car was done earlier then promised. I recommend this shop.
Service Date: 11/15/2016
Review Created: 11/17/2016 02:47 PM
John N. on 11/17/2016
"Not so great"
I went to this location because I have been to other Purrfect Auto locations before with satisfaction. However, I came to this one to get a smog check and right off the bat, they informed me that they couldn't do it because I didn't have the carb# decal/sticker for my Comptech Supercharger which is carb legal in CA. So I get it, they didn't want to risk their license or business for that matter. But they could have checked the information on the Air Research Board where they would find the information needed to input into their system. They were just too lazy to do it and insisted that I get the sticker. They charged me just for looking under the hood for less than 5 minutes and told me to come back when I got the sticker. I went home and called the manufacturer, CT-Engineering in Norco, CA, and spoke to the owner, Nate Heinz, who told me that he would send it right away. I got in the male a few days later and it was a simple sticker that I placed on my supercharger unit. I brought the car back and again, they said they couldn't do it because the sticker was not enough. They asked me where I got the sticker from and I told them the manufacturer and they could call them if needed. I also brought the executive order for the unit and they didn't even bother looking at it because they said that the sticker was not matching. After about 10 minutes or so, Dave the front desk guy came back and said that he would also have to check my header which is also carb legal with the decal welded on there and I asked why. He said that it had to be checked to make sure O2 sensor was installed correctly. Well if it wasn't installed correctly then it would throw a check engine light and there were none. He then said he would have to put it up on the rack for inspection and he would then have to charge me labor time and wait about 3 hours. Bullshit! They just didn't want to do it and lacked the experience/knowledge to do so. I left angry and frustrated. On the way out, I saw another smog station next door and decided to go to them. They performed the diagnostics with no trouble and the carb numbers matched just fine. They performed it in less than 15 minutes with no hassle. I even got a free car wash. This location did not meet my expectations and did not perform up to par as other locations.
Vehicle: Honda S2000
Service Date: 10/29/2016
Review Created: 11/17/2016 08:21 AM
Ari O. on 11/16/2016
Ari said she would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/12/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016
ALEX /KEVIN W. on 11/13/2016
"Oil change"
The owner is courteous and the service is good
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 11/12/2016
Review Created: 11/13/2016 10:30 PM
Lindsey M. on 11/12/2016
Lindsey said this business was able to squeeze her in last minute. Everything that she needed got fixed and she plans to go back.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
Margret V. on 11/12/2016
Spoke with David. He said the service was excellent. The employees are honest and provide good work. He has been going to this business for a long time.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius V
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
LI F. on 11/10/2016
"Reliable and trustworthy AAA-aproved auto shop"
I requested 60 points inspection. They did a thorough job. They are reliable, honest, and trustworthy, and their charge is reasonable. They are a AAA-approved auto shop. Great service and experience.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016 08:04 PM
SHELDON M. on 11/10/2016
"Professional and prompt."
Excellent analysis and explanation of required service; no unnecessary service recommended.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016 09:01 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 11/10/2016

Thanks for taking a moment to express your satisfaction with our service. Have a great day!

Cindy L. on 11/08/2016
"Efficient, friendly and reasonable. "
Great experience.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/08/2016 09:47 PM
Guy O. on 11/07/2016
"It's okay"
They do quality work, but it was a bit pricey. A simple battery cost me almost $200.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/24/2016
Review Created: 11/07/2016 09:04 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 11/09/2016

Hi Guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You're right our batteries aren't cheap. The reason is because we stock high quality Interstate Batteries. They come with a nationwide warranty and are highly reliable. On many of our other repairs we can offer several options according to budget but our experience has taught us when it comes to batteries that the inexpensive route usually leads to headaches so we decided that we only want to carry a premium battery product.

Tonya P. on 11/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not returning"
They forgot to adjust my new brakes. How would you rate that if it was your car? The other work I had done seems to have been completed as requested.
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/04/2016 03:21 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 11/09/2016

Hi Tonya,

I'm sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience. I checked into this and it appears your concern is related to the function of the emergency brake. This is a separate work order from replacement of pads and resurfacing of the rotors. I apologize that we did not clearly understand the need you had so we could provide excellent repair work. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your vehicle so we can provide you with the world-class service you expect and deserve.

LI F. on 11/02/2016
"They made a correct diagnosis and fixed the problem at a very reasonable cost."
I did a regular maintenance including oil and oil filter change, but I requested a 60-point multi-point inspection for the car I just bought. They quickly identified a problem related to safety and offered a solution at a very reasonable cost. They demonstrated that they are knowledgeable about the car, they are reliable so that we can drive safely, and they are honest to their customers. Overall, the service and experience are great.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/31/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 06:57 PM
ROBIN T. on 10/23/2016
"Ford Ranger 02"
Thankyou to the hard working mechanics and Trent for the taking care of my truck and keeping up the maintenance on it. My truck apparently appreciates you all . Happy customer!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 10/21/2016
Review Created: 10/23/2016 01:04 PM
Eunice L. on 10/21/2016
Eunice said the staff member who serviced her vehicle was very courteous and helpful.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
REBECCA O. on 10/20/2016
"Trustworthy "
They dont try to sell me on things I didnt ask for. I trust what they say and I have worked with a few of the employees.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner