Michael G. on 09/23/2016
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said they love the service provided by the business. They liked the staff and they did a good job, for a good price.
Vehicle: Honda Prelude
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 09/23/2016
TONY A. on 09/20/2016
"Trusted and Honest Mechanic Business "
Awesome and responsive customer service and second to none mechanics. Our cars are given personalized attention to details. That is Purrfect!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 09/17/2016
Review Created: 09/20/2016 03:36 PM
KEVIN R. on 09/15/2016
"Solid, AAA-Approved Auto Repair Shop"
Professional service, the wait times are reasonable for the work being done and no upselling. They specialize in Toyotas, but I have regularly bringing in my BMW for regular service. The prices are very reasonable for the work being performed. This place is a gem.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 09/13/2016
Review Created: 09/15/2016 09:05 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 09/15/2016

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write such nice things about us. We appreciate your business and I'm glad the guys are taking great care of you.

Muhammad A. on 09/12/2016
Muhammad said he is happy with the service the business provided.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 09/12/2016
ROBERT K. on 09/10/2016
"Efficient and timely."
I was able to get right in the morning I called. This hasn't always been the case. It seems like the new management is working out well.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 09/10/2016 03:28 PM
ELIE G. on 09/10/2016
"Knowledgeable"
As soon as I describe the problem to the staff, made a high probability of what could the problem of my car. I received a call later, and it was it, as the staff predicted.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 09/10/2016 02:11 AM
MONIQUE B. on 09/09/2016
"Auto Repair"
It's never fun to have your car repaired, and like most people I hate spending money on expensive repairs. My experience at Purrfect Auto was unexpectedly pleasant. Yes, my repairs cost more than I would have liked to spend, but they took the time to explain my situation and what was needed and gave me a cost breakdown. They treated me with respect and kindness, and even fixed the headlight which was burned out without me asking them to, at no charge. I appreciate the great service.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 09/07/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 09:46 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 09/09/2016

Hi Monique,

Thanks for taking the time to post a wonderfully well-written review. I will pass along the positive feedback to the guys in the shop.

JERALD D. on 09/08/2016
"Quick and easy smog check"
Walked in on a Tuesday morning and asked to wait for a smog test. It was done quickly, results were sent to DMV and a copy given to me in case I wanted to renew through AAA. I did not need any repairs, but if I had, and had them done there, there would not have been a charge for the retest.
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 11:06 AM
DAVID W. on 09/07/2016
"Shady mechanics "
The fixed a part on my car and didn't tell me I needed to fix other issues. You lost my business. After 13 years as a client I will no longer use you for another repair, not even an oil change.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 08/11/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016 09:59 PM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 09/08/2016

Hi David,

I apologize if you do not think we clearly communicated the needs of your vehicle to you. We have notes in our system regarding several recommended repair items so I'm not sure what you are referencing that we missed. We try very hard not to recommend services that we don't think you need. We always try to act with integrity and I apologize if that makes you think we missed something. The nature of preventative maintenance makes it subjective in nature, what one technician thinks is a part ready to go, another may think has plenty of life left; however our technicians have years of experience and while nobody is perfect they have done a good job over the years hence the reason you have been a 13 year customer.
It distresses me that a single miscommunication would cause you to re-think a long-term relationship. Please contact me at the shop to discuss the matter further so we can allay any concerns you have.

Amy T. on 09/07/2016
"Honest"
The customer service is absolutely one of the best, always friendly and willing to help.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016 08:49 PM
Srinivasa K. on 09/07/2016
Spoke with Assran. He said he had a good experience at the business.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/03/2016
Wale A. on 09/07/2016
Wale said the business was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Service Date: 09/03/2016
Meryl B. on 09/07/2016
Meryl said the business is fast, efficient and great.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 09/02/2016
JIM M. on 09/06/2016
"Brake Job"
Purrfect Auto really is reliable and fair. Great quote and got the job done on time. Have been using them for 4 years and have not disappointed me yet.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 09/06/2016 09:21 AM
MARILYN C. on 09/05/2016
"Two year warranty"
Fast, friendly, and fair service
Service Date: 08/20/2016
Review Created: 09/05/2016 04:20 AM
Byron S. on 09/03/2016
Byron said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 09/01/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016
Luis S. on 09/02/2016
Luis said the business provided him with good service and he was satisfied.
Service Date: 08/29/2016
Nishant D. on 09/02/2016
Nishant said the employees at the business were nice but he had to wait a little longer than what he had been told.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Dennis H. on 09/02/2016
Dennis said the staff at the business is nice.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 08/31/2016
KARIN B. on 09/01/2016
"My most recent visit ..."
Been coming to you fellows for almost 3 years now. I appreciate your hard work and your honesty. I appreciate the fact that you gave me a bit of a discount and allowed me to break my fee up into 2 payments. I AM NOT HAPPY, however, about the end result of this appt. because no one checked my fluids-- i.e. water, oil, etc. --and the next day when I checked as I always do [16 year old car], my reserve tank of water was nearly empty and the radiator water was down as well. I am not used to this as you ALWAYS check these things on every visit I make to you. ~ Just wanted to let you know, guys.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 09/01/2016 11:31 AM
David H. at Purrfect Auto responded on 09/06/2016

Hi Karin,
Thanks for being a loyal longtime customer. I'll remind the guys about checking the fluid levels. I would also like you to swing by when you have a minute so we can double check that there are no additional leaks that may have caused the coolant level to get so low.