Razzari Ford

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Alicia v. on 01/12/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Do NOT buy from them! They lie."
Do NOT buy from this dealership!
We were nothing but lied to at this dealership and didn't find out till after we gave them our business. We stopped by to look at the Mazda cx5, as soon as we got there Carlos came out to greet us. He seemed nice and wasn't pushy. The next day we went back for the car and dealt with Carlos again, this time his sales manager Mike was also involved. Mike evaluated the car we wanted to trade in and gave us a low trade in value, telling us since the car had been in an accident with air bag deployed they would have to send it to auction and couldn't sell it at their lot. We were able to talk them up a little on the trade in and they made a huge deal out of giving us invoice price for the car we were buying. As we were about to leave I asked for the 2nd key fob to the car and was told they couldn't find it at the time and would find it and have it ready for us the next day.
The next day when I called to see if we could pick up the key fob we were told it had been ran over and no one had order another. Mike told us he would personally make sure it was ordered and rush shipped and would call back to let me know what day to expect it. That never happened. After a week I called and spoke to Mike again, again he said he would personally make sure it got ordered and overnight it, then would call back and let me know it was order... Again never happened. I also was in contact with Carlos several times about it was was told Mike was very busy making sales and he couldn't order it himself. Finally someone in parts felt bad for us and ordered the key fob. We had to take the car back to get detailed, since it was done when we bought the car because we were in a rush, and to get the key fob set up and both those things would take at least 4 hours. We ended up only getting the key fob set up because of how long everything would take... Then when we got the car they had not even cut the actual key to fit the car so we have to take the key somewhere to match the original.
Today our license plates came in and we had to go pick them up. While we were there we seen the car that we traded in that they told us they could not sell on their lot in the front for sale with a price over double what they gave us. Mike and Carlos both sat and lied to us about our trade in and cared nothing about customer service after we left the lot. I wish we had bought our car from another dealership and would never go back. I'm sure they are selling used cars that have been in accidents and not disclosing.
Sales Date: 12/21/2015
Review Created: 01/12/2016 07:45 PM
Mandi C R. on 07/20/2015
"Good service"
Faster and friendly
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Review Created: 07/20/2015 12:25 PM
Curtis M. on 07/18/2015
"Poor communication, Lousy customer service"
On Monday June 22nd, I came in because of a vibration in the front end. I had called ahead for an appointment.
I was greeted by Val & while I described the vibration, the service manager Mike walked up and started examining the front end of the vehicle. Suddenly, he pointed at the left front tire and said "that tire has separated". So, they took the vehicle back for a complete front end examination. I was never told how long it would be before they could get to work on my truck. Finally after about 2 hours I asked Val for a status on my truck. It was then that he said that they only had 2 diesel mechanics and they were "really backed up". After another long wait Val finally said that they had completed the inspection and the separation in the tire appeared to be he only problem. Then he said he would put together a proposal for 2 new tires. Again I waited & waited and had to ask Val 3 times for the proposal. He made some lame excuse that one of the other advisors called in sick and he was having to do his job too! I finally got the proposal & made my selection. The tires I picked were not in stock and would have to be ordered. At that point, I called my wife to come & pick me up. We have property in Catheys Valley which is 27 miles from the dealership. The next morning I waited until about 9:00 AM & since Val had not called, I called & asked for an update. He said he would check & call me back. He did call back & say that the tires would not be there till noon. It wasn't until a little after 4:00 PM that Val called & said the truck was ready.
I was at the county dump in Mariposa so I was not able to go & pick up my truck until Wednesday morning.
For it to take 2 full days to get 2 tires installed is ridiculous!

On Saturday June 27th I went out to start the truck. It would crank but would not fire. I tried several more times over the weekend but to no avail.
On Monday morning at 7:00 AM, I called AAA. They said the tow truck could be there at 8:30. At 7:30 I called Razzari for an appointment. The girl said she had an opening at 9:30. I said I'll take it. In a borrowed car, my sister, my wife & I got to the dealership around 9:25 and the tow truck showed up about 9:40. The driver of the tow truck took my truck around to the back of the service building while Val filled out the paperwork At no time did Val ever give me any idea of when the truck would be looked at.
So, we went to Costco and then to lunch, returning to Razzari around noon.
It was then that Val informed me that they were not able to trouble shoot the truck until "sometime in the afternoon". At 4:30 I still had not heard from Val so again I had to call him for an update. He then told me that they were not going to get toit until sometime the next day.
At this point I called back & asked to talk to the service manager. I did not talk to him in person, but, I left a detailed message asking him to intervene on my behalf & get my vehicle in as soon as possible on Tuesday.
Vehicle: FORD F-250
Service Date: 07/02/2015
Review Created: 07/18/2015 11:11 AM
Karen D S. on 07/17/2015
"Freindly employees"
Everyone from the Aisle to the cashier keep me informed of service needed and how long it will take. Shuttle service is always offered.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Review Created: 07/17/2015 04:19 PM
Ofelia C. on 07/17/2015
" Razzari Service Department"
All I can say is the staff are very professional and very helpful!!
Vehicle: MAZDA CX5
Review Created: 07/17/2015 01:21 PM
Alex B. on 07/17/2015
"fast and efficient service"
Eric Hamm runs a tight ship, and Mike "Ryno" Ryan is always a pleasure to work with
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 07/17/2015 11:54 AM
Jenna M S. on 07/16/2015
"Poor service and communication "
I scheduled my oil change for 6/29@9:45am and have the email confirmation. Also received an email confirmation for 6/22@ 8am. Called to cancel it and find out who made it for me because I didn't. Nobody knew. Said it was cancelled and 6/29 was still scheduled. Got a phone call to confirm 6/22 @ 8 so I tried to cancel it again. And then again through an email. When I showed up 6/29@9:45am I waited out by the kiosks for 15mins before being helped and then being told my appt wasn't in the computer.
They still fit me in for the oil change but I had asked them to check a whistling noise in the right lower corner of the windshield. They Had my car all day without updating me, I told them I didn't want to leave it overnight and needed to pick it up whether it was fixed or not that evening. Had to track it down after 5pm and the person I had been talking to was leaving as I got there. So I had to talk to him while he was in his personal vehicle and he told me next time to have more gas in it otherwise you would have to charge me for gas. I got in my car to find it had 10 miles left in the tank, so it was driven over 50 miles. Seems excessive and as a courtesy they should have replaced some gas so that I could make it to a gas station without running out.
I also had asked for a courtesy car wash and it was still dirty with finger prints all over from the mechanics and the car wash scratched my car for the second time in the exact same spot as last time.
We have only had the car 6 months, I love the car but seem to have nothing but problems with the service dept.
this is the second survey I have received to review my appt and both have said 6/30/15 when my appt was 6/29/15. Just seems to be an issue with your computer system that should be addressed.
I have a 3 year maintenance package but I'm dreading continuing to have these problems.
As far as the question would I recommend this business to a friend, as of now I would sales, but not service.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/16/2015 12:36 PM
Linda M F. on 07/15/2015
"Customer satisfaction "
After having several issues with my vehicle and negative experiences with the service center, the Service Director and my current service advisor were really able to turn things around for me. They ensured my concerns were addressed and my vehice was finally fixed correctly. Huge thank you to them both.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Excellent service!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 6
Review Created: 07/15/2015 07:38 AM
Valentin R. on 07/15/2015
"Local convenient friendly established. "
Vehicle was repaired promptly and was even washed.Great team.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 07/01/2015
Review Created: 07/15/2015 04:05 AM
Craig L P. on 07/13/2015
"GREAT SERVICE"
I got answers to my auto needs quickly and the work was completed in a timely manor. Thank You
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN
Review Created: 07/13/2015 04:51 AM
Jaime B H. on 07/12/2015
"Awesome service "
Best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle.
Vehicle: JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Sales Date: 06/28/2015
Review Created: 07/12/2015 08:59 PM
Connie Kim P. on 07/11/2015
"do NOT buy from Razzari"
I would NEVER buy a car from razzari again!!! they rip you off when you're not paying attention! they distract you by yapping a lot!!!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 2
Service Date: 06/12/2015
Review Created: 07/11/2015 08:24 PM
Connie Kim P. on 07/11/2015
"this deserves a zero star. Razzari is an not where you should buy a car"
I would never buy from Razzari dealer again. I see why they talk so much, to distract you. When signing the contract, they don't even bother to tell you the total amount you're paying and tell to sign here & there. I didn't even realize how much I'm paying for the car until I got home. I called them and no one answered the phone or even returned my phone calls. I didn't even get a car wash which they said they'd do. So once they sell you the car, they don't care about anything else and they rip you off when you're not paying attention!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 2
Sales Date: 06/07/2015
Review Created: 07/11/2015 08:21 PM
Yosemite National Park on 07/10/2015
"The quick wash after maintenance is a home run!"
Our cars get very dirty and sometimes we don't have time to wash them. During maintenance service they get a quick wash afterwards and for us that's a home run!
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX
Service Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 07/10/2015 01:49 PM
Kenneth S T. on 07/09/2015
"service"
so far service has been fast and friendly
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 07:25 AM
Thomas I C. on 07/07/2015
"car maintenance"
The service technician was very professional and thorough. Thank you.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 07/07/2015 08:21 AM
Tim L. on 07/06/2015
"Great Parts Department!"
Parts Department is always great to work with.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 06/19/2015
Review Created: 07/06/2015 08:24 AM
Danielle J W. on 07/06/2015
"Work under Warranty Needed"
Razzari was wonderful when I needed to have my car repaired. The car died on the way home from work and I had to call the dealership to notify them that my car was being dropped off. They were wonderful, even though they really didn't have anything to do with my car coming in for repairs. Got my rental the next day and my car was completed earlier than anticipated. Wonderful service all the way around!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 6