Rich's Car Corner

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25
ORLANDO V. on 02/27/2017
"really nice service"
I will buy another car there, great people good prices and they let you Take your time to make the rigth decision.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Sales Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 09:43 PM
DAVID A. on 02/27/2017
"Great Experience "
Sean was absolutely wonderful. No pressure and very knowledgeable! Thank you!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Sales Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 10:35 AM
MARK C. on 02/23/2017
"Friendly and professional!"
Just bought a car from Sean. He was friendly and polite. He was not pushy at all. He answered all my questions in a professional and productive manner. I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Sales Date: 02/19/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 04:17 PM
FAY H. on 02/22/2017
"Great place to buy a car"
Great place! I was in and out of there in 1/2 an hour and they made the process of car shopping easy and painless. They were fine with me test driving a car in the snow. Prices are great and the cars are clean and well maintained. There were a few minor cosmetic issues with the car that were not listed in the description which is why I didn't give a solid 5 stars, but I would still recommend this place.
Sales Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 09:54 PM
RAYMOND W. on 02/13/2017
"Treated decent "
We went in to buy a car a truck as a matter of fact and we had looked all day and we just thought we would stop in there on our way home just on a hunch they had a truck we liked we were in and out within an hour and we were treated fairly and decently by everyone on staff our salesman Sean was especially decent to us
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Sales Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 04:08 PM
Chris L. on 02/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Experience...Sean was great!"
We'd been shopping all day and couldn't find anything in the price range we were looking in...and getting frustrated. We were looking for a car for my 16 year old son. We went to Rich's to look at a Volkswagen and we were met by Sean. He was very nice and did not pressure us. He told us to take our time and just let him know if we saw something. We asked to drive the Volkswagen and got us the keys quickly. He told us to take as long as we wanted on the test drive. We decided to buy it and got it for a great price! Sean made the process easy and quick...he was very accommodating with our paperwork. Highly recommend Rich's and I would go back for sure! Thanks Sean!
Service Date: 02/12/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 08:58 PM
ARTHUR P. on 02/11/2017
"Salesman did a great job."
We went in found a car we wanted to test drive. Everyone was nice and easy to talk with. We are very happy with our experience and found a great car.
Sales Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 12:37 PM
MARK S. on 02/10/2017
"Great Buying Experience"
I have always heard good things about Rich's.After trying a few places here in the Puyallup area and coming up with garbage, I decided to make the trek up north and see if Rich's could get me into something in good shape and inexpensive. They did not disappoint. I got the vehicle I wanted at a price below Blue Book.

Our salesman, Sean was great. Very helpful and not leaning over my shoulder. Business was a bit hectic so he was being stretched in a million directions. He handled it well. All said and done, I was in and out of there in 4 hours.

I'll be back when my next teenager needs a car.
Sales Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 12:28 PM
MICHAEL B. on 02/10/2017
"2009 Ford Edge"
My dealings with the salesperson at Rich's Car Corner was very good...He was patient and made sure all my questions and concerns were answered....I had a special request, to have the vehicle delivered to me about 50 miles from Rich's Car Corner...This was done without any issues and on a day where the weather was quite bad....snow and ice on the road...The 2 people that delivered the car were friendly and also courteous...I have had my vehicle for one week and it is running and working very well.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Sales Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 06:23 AM
SUMMER B. on 02/09/2017
"They're awesome!"
As a first time buyer with no license and no credit, the chances of getting approved for financing are slim to none. I first contacted Ron about financing a car and from the start he told me we could make it happen. His communication was great. He answered every question and addressed every concern I had, even when I felt like I was being annoying. When I picked a car from the lot, the price was higher than it was on their website, but Ron matched the sites price and I was able to take the car home that I wanted. Thanks to everyone at Rich's Car Corner, especially Ron, for helping me. I've already recommended them to a few friends and I hope they have as good an experience as I did. :)
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Sales Date: 01/22/2017
Review Created: 01/27/2017 07:14 PM
TOM B. on 01/21/2017
"Customer service"
Jim is a respectful and knowledgeable salesman. No pressure sales lot and great customer service overall. A+++
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Sales Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 10:20 PM
Julie b. on 01/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"great place to buy cars"
They gave me such a killer deal.I would recommend them over anybody.thank you so much Richs car corner
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 07:34 PM
ROBERT N. on 01/01/2017
"Good Experience"
Had a good experience dealing with Rich's. Glen was very open throughout the process.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Sales Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 08:56 AM
STEVEN R. on 12/29/2016
"Great and honest service."
Had the vehicle advertised and reduced price to match their add. They were also willing to do the repairs to meet our satisfaction. No pressure sales, down to earth customer service that was friendly. Jim did a great job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Sales Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 09:54 PM
CHRISTINA R. on 12/26/2016
"Helped when no one else could or would"
I went to Rich's again for a vehicle. I am a very difficult person to finance. Richs helped when no one else could. I really appreciate those guys. Thanks Sean!
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Sales Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016 04:13 PM
DUSTIN C. on 12/25/2016
"great people "
Great attentive people. Glenn was a big help.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Sales Date: 12/10/2016
Review Created: 12/25/2016 05:54 AM
Jamie and Beau S. on 12/19/2016
"Sean is Awesome!"
I had never bought a car from a dealer before, always private parties. I was Leary. Sean was incredible, he let us look and test drive cars without any pressure at all. He answered all of our questions and has great car knowledge. Once we found 'the one' he was great at explaining how everything works with the purchase, and we were in and out of there in an easy 2 hours! We will recommend this place to anyone who asks and we will be back next time we have the need:)
Service Date: 12/17/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 08:26 AM
EARL F. on 12/17/2016
"My forth purchase and always a pleasure."
Been buying cars here since 2004.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Sales Date: 12/07/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016 07:42 PM
Tim T. on 12/12/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"04 Mazda 3 purchase, couldn't ask for more"
Was shopping online for car for my 16 year old son.. Sean greeted us in the parking lot, said take any car you want out for a test drive and let me know what you think...and then left me the hell alone. I liked that because I hate being shadowed when I’m shopping.
I told Sean I was going to look at another vehicle at a competitor about 15 miles away and he told me to take his Mazda3 to do a side-by-side comparison… on the other dealer’s lot. So of course that's exactly what I did.
I came back, told Sean I wanted to buy his car. Minimal haggling, he agreed to fix the turn signal which was not canceling after turns. One week later I returned and they made the repair to the signal.
Overall, I was pleased with the experience at little Rich’s Car Corner. I would not hesitate to do business with the again and especially with Sean.
Service Date: 12/03/2016