Rich's Car Corner

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25
MICHAEL D. on 07/20/2017
"Used car shopping"
Nice courteous people makes Rich's a great place to shop for a used car.
Vehicle: Mazda MPV
Sales Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 04:18 PM
JOHN M. on 07/15/2017
"Nice selection of nice cars"
Nice, no haggle, deal on a nice car. They gave me the car fax, which was nice, but they should have done an inspection. I ended up replacing a simple sensor that cost me 300 bucks and they could have replaced it for about 75 before putting the car up for sale. Either way, great car at a great price! I would go back!
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Sales Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 10:58 PM
SHANNON H. on 07/14/2017
"Great Communication"
I worked with Roy through my ebrire car buying experience with Rich's Car Corner and he made it a breeze. Roy is a great communicator even thought the dealership has it's quirks. You get what you see at the Rich's, but the employees are honest and friendly. If Roy wasn't as prompt of a communicator as he is I could see my experience with the dealership being more difficult, but it wasn't.

I really appreciate that Rich's Car Corner had each c cars Carfax available on their website. This made my car buying experience online exponentially easier.

All-in-all I had a positive experience with Rich's Car Corner.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Sales Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 02:53 PM
DYLAN D. on 07/07/2017
"Pretty quick and easy process, happy with how it went."
I was able to come in, name the car I had already looked at online, and I was allowed to drive it right off the lot and get it inspected after giving a copy of my driver's license. The parking lot is very oversaturated and very frustrating to navigate, and it wasn't the warmest customer service around, but it all got the job done within a couple hours and I'm happy with the transaction. Would recommend.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Sales Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 04:59 PM
NATASHA S. on 07/06/2017
"Best Experience"
Probably THE best experience I've had buying a vehicle. A few minutes after I parked in their lot I was approached only so that I was acknowledged. Jim was hands-off, letting us look through all the cars and checking back once to ask if we had any questions. When we were ready, we chatted with him about the car we'd selected. We left, came back and he had the car ready for us to test-drive, again without interference.

Once we'd decided on a car- WITHOUT any input from him other than giving us the key- he assisted us with the financing, letting us know that going through our bank would be cheaper than him running a credit check, with better rates and a pay schedule that we could customize. He also let us know about the warranty the company offers, and gave us two weeks to think about putting it on the car.

Overall fantastic service with Jim, and while I hope our new car lasts us a good deal, I know where I'll look next time I need a vehicle.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Sales Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 02:07 PM
BRIAN B. on 06/29/2017
"No pressure at all"
Straight forward to the point and very professional and no pressure
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Sales Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 08:28 PM
SCOTT A. on 06/29/2017
"Great service on a great car purchase."
Simple and easy access to test drives and information. Would work with them again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Sales Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 02:13 PM
KATHLEEN A. on 06/18/2017
"No Pressure Sale. My second purchase from this dealer."
I did my homework and knew the car I wanted before I arrived. Salesman Ron Oaks completed the sale process quickly and with no hassle. I was glad that I bought the 90 day warranty, because the car had an expensive but fixable problem.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Sales Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 12:44 PM
LIZBETH K. on 06/18/2017
"Quick and Friendly"
Would recommend to family and friends!
Vehicle: Saturn S-Series
Sales Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 06:51 AM
PAUL A. on 06/15/2017
"Wonderful people"
Very kind people Ron is a great guy he was very patient answered all my questions.l bought a very nice car from them will surely go back in future
Vehicle: INFINITI I35
Sales Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 04:13 PM
Kimberly B. on 06/09/2017
"I'd look elsewhere"
Called ahead and asked for a hold on a specific car, took public transport in, and they had leased it out. Offered to call it back in, and when I agreed, said they couldn't/wouldn't. Not a good experience overall.
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Sales Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:24 PM
JACK S. on 05/25/2017
"Bad"
Car needs serviced, I pretty much sold myself the car and dealer never got out of his seat and was an asshole.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Sales Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 02:33 PM
RACHEL F. on 05/19/2017
"Great follow up"
Ron kept me informed on status of truck I wanted and provided excellent service
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Sales Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 09:14 AM
Helen G. on 05/18/2017
"Jim is AMAZING!!"
Jim Roberts is amazing! I cannot recommend him highly enough and will return to purchase from him again. My second and most recent purchase thru Jim was my 19 year old daughters first car, a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. Jim went over and above my expectations, getting the oil changed and rotating the tires to make sure she would be safe. I live 3 hours from the dealership on the coast and time did not allow me to take it home to my mechanic then over to my daughter at CWU. I'm a single mom and don't know a lot about cars. Jim explained everything to me about the vehicle and gave us an excellent deal. My daughter and I are both thrilled. You cannot go wrong purchasing from Jim at Rich's Car Corner. Make sure you ask for him, you will be glad you did!
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:57 PM
IRENE G. on 05/18/2017
"My little Honda "
I was surprised on how late hey we're open, it was great I had spent all day looking! They are salesman who let you look and not, and don't bother you which I really appreciated. I love my little Honda it's clean decent amount of miles on it and runs great
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Sales Date: 05/14/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 03:05 PM
AMANDA A. on 05/18/2017
"Outstanding Service"
Ron was very helpful and put forth an exceptional amount of effort to get me the vehicle I needed. I am a returning customer and highly recommend this lot. The owner was flexible and accommodating and my overall experience exceeded my expectations. My entire family is committed to keeping this entity thriving because of how customer-oriented they are- my father and grandmother have purchased multiple vehicles from Rich. Thank you again!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Sales Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:08 PM
David M. on 05/13/2017
"Nervous buyer."
After 3 attempts to secure a working vehicle threw private sellers failed miserably I was hesitant to try again. Sean at Riches Car Corner was very direct and showed the one vehicle that worked with my financial situation. He didnt waste my time with trying to get me in something I could not afford. The vehicle I purchased was perfect for my situation. I waited to post this review to make sure the vehicle was legit and held out. I can tell you it is. I recieved my registration and license plate as promised and have had NO issues with the vehicle what so ever. I could not be happier. Thank you Sean. I was near the breaking point and you fixed me up real nice. You can trust that Rich's Car Corner wont sell you a busted up lemon.
Service Date: 04/02/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 11:02 AM
STEPHEN A. on 05/07/2017
"Nice salesman (Sean)"
A few weeks ago I purchased a car for my daughter and the salesman (Sean) was very helpful, providing the carfax reports and letting me test drive the vehicles. He was able to provide a good deal and fix some things on the car as well.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Sales Date: 04/23/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 03:03 PM
KAY H. on 05/04/2017
"Great service"
Second time buying from them and both times were great! No pressure and they helped me find what I wanted at a good price
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan