Rich's Car Corner

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25
KIMBERLY M. on 04/18/2017
"Very helpful, nice people"
We had a great experience here. Didn't feel pressured. They were very nice and the whole process went fast!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Sales Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 01:26 PM
MICHAEL N. on 04/16/2017
"I think this was my fifth purchase from Rich's"
You have always been friendly and consistent.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Sales Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 08:45 AM
PALBO F. on 04/14/2017
"The atmosphere and the low response time. "
We had a great experience in Rich Car. Ron, the salesperson, was really helpful and make this process as smooth as it can be. I'm really happy about the car and our buyer experience.
Vehicle: Mazda MAZDA6
Sales Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 07:39 PM
AMY S. on 04/07/2017
"Great selection, prices, and customer service. "
Sales staff helpful but not pushy. A straightforward experience. They stayed late to finish our transaction and we never felt rushed. Many options in our price range.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Sales Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 05:36 AM
ERIN S. on 04/06/2017
"Easy, no pressure sales"
It was great as a woman to be treated like an equal, left to explore the lot and test drive on my own. Sales was ready for questions but never rushed us or pressured us. Such a relief!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Sales Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 03:42 PM
JOHN B. on 03/30/2017
"I should have looked at it closer"
I wound up a Rich's because I had a Craigslist search programmed for a Subaru Legacy wagon. The '03 that came up was a one owner, low mileage (for it's age) and well maintained. 95% of what I was looking for. My salesman, Ron Oak, seemed to be a straight shooter and didn't insult me with "closer" talk. Having sold cars and real estate I know it when I hear it and it pisses me off. No problem here. I had 3 items I wanted fixed. They were done quickly but one turned out to be an intermittent short in the turn signal stalk that, as Murphy's Law would have it, didn't present itself when their mechanic looked at it. It's still inoperative half the time. With the things that Soobs tend to need at around 100,000 miles done (head gaskets, timing belt, water pump) I didn't think too much about wheel bearings. I didn't hear it on my rest drive so it didn't make the list. The next day I heard it the next day and sure enough, the front wheel bearings are going out. Had I known I would have either insisted on them being repaired or a much lower price or I'd have backed out. It's about a $800 to $1000 fix that I wasn't counting on. That's on me though, it was sold "as is". Aside from this glitch I'm happy with the car and how efficiently Ron handled the transaction.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Sales Date: 03/26/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017 02:44 PM
BRACIE H. on 03/29/2017
"Crappy Car from crappy Dealerships "
Purchased a used Jetta. We sat down to talk to the sales man about the car he had no information and acted like we were inconveniencing him with all these questions. Was rude, impolite and crude (chewing food while dealing with us) had the car for a week and it broke down on us! Already needs a 359 doller repair. Unhappy customer would never use u again to buy any of our other kids cars from yiu
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Sales Date: 03/19/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 12:37 PM
BARBARA W. on 03/27/2017
"No Pressure! "
Great place to buy a car. Lots of inventory (2 lots) and FAST. Shawn is a Rock Star. Rich is a great guy. Would go back in a heartbeat:)
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Sales Date: 03/19/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 07:37 AM
STEPHEN B. on 03/25/2017
"Good selection, easy to work with."
Good selection, easy to work with.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Sales Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 10:41 AM
BRIAN V. on 03/20/2017
"No pressure from staff very relaxed environment"
Sean, was great and accommodating through the entire sales process.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Sales Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 01:40 PM
Lindsey M. on 03/13/2017
"Wonderful people "
I recently traded in my 99 ford explorer to get a old chevy truck. I'm glad I chosen Rich's car lot because the people who work there are just very positive , truthful and super nice. The vehicles are in great conditions, the prizes are super good also. Im happy with my truck. Runs and drive great.
Service Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 08:44 PM
ORLANDO V. on 02/27/2017
"really nice service"
I will buy another car there, great people good prices and they let you Take your time to make the rigth decision.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Sales Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 09:43 PM
DAVID A. on 02/27/2017
"Great Experience "
Sean was absolutely wonderful. No pressure and very knowledgeable! Thank you!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Sales Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 10:35 AM
Bailey G. on 02/24/2017
"Fantastic service!"
I bought a car a few weeks ago and it was my first time actually purchasing a vehicle. Ron was the salesman that helped me with everything and got me all set up and walked me through everything. My car had the face plate for the stereo missing and Ron found it almost a week later and was able to send it to me. Thank you guys so much for your help and customer service!
Service Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 06:35 PM
MARK C. on 02/23/2017
"Friendly and professional!"
Just bought a car from Sean. He was friendly and polite. He was not pushy at all. He answered all my questions in a professional and productive manner. I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Sales Date: 02/19/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 04:17 PM
FAY H. on 02/22/2017
"Great place to buy a car"
Great place! I was in and out of there in 1/2 an hour and they made the process of car shopping easy and painless. They were fine with me test driving a car in the snow. Prices are great and the cars are clean and well maintained. There were a few minor cosmetic issues with the car that were not listed in the description which is why I didn't give a solid 5 stars, but I would still recommend this place.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Sales Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 09:54 PM
Tami W. on 02/22/2017
"Exceptional service!"
The car we purchased was well below blue book, & 2 weeks later when a mechanical issue popped up we took it to a mechanic close to us who quoted $1800 to fix. Called Rich's & they repaired at their cost for just over a hundred bucks. Jim is a pleasure to work with & these folks will take care of you. Highly recommend!
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 04:12 PM
RAYMOND W. on 02/13/2017
"Treated decent "
We went in to buy a car a truck as a matter of fact and we had looked all day and we just thought we would stop in there on our way home just on a hunch they had a truck we liked we were in and out within an hour and we were treated fairly and decently by everyone on staff our salesman Sean was especially decent to us
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Sales Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 04:08 PM
Chris L. on 02/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Experience...Sean was great!"
We'd been shopping all day and couldn't find anything in the price range we were looking in...and getting frustrated. We were looking for a car for my 16 year old son. We went to Rich's to look at a Volkswagen and we were met by Sean. He was very nice and did not pressure us. He told us to take our time and just let him know if we saw something. We asked to drive the Volkswagen and got us the keys quickly. He told us to take as long as we wanted on the test drive. We decided to buy it and got it for a great price! Sean made the process easy and quick...he was very accommodating with our paperwork. Highly recommend Rich's and I would go back for sure! Thanks Sean!
Service Date: 02/12/2017