Riverside Hyundai Rome

Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"local"
convenient, local business
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:32 AM
Sam E. on 09/16/2017
"They make me feel like family. From just looking, to making a deal and the service department is the best. Makes you want to go back again and again"
Very good people, from selling cars to service
Review Created: 09/16/2017 06:53 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Sam,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

James M. on 09/14/2017
"Friendly employees professional service "
Will definitely be back for future service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:37 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hi James,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Service is provided in a timely and friendly manner. My representative is top notch and makes me feel that my service will be done to perfection."
Cannot say enough GOOD things about my relationship with this organization.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:24 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thanks so much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Steven C. on 09/14/2017
"First Time Customer "
Great first impression
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:47 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Steven,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 09/13/2017
"Sonata"
Friendly people
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 01:52 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/14/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Margaret S. on 09/12/2017
"Great Service"
Friendly personnel who are professional and helpful. Needed service was explained and performed.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/12/2017 06:39 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Margaret,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

LEONARD R. on 09/11/2017
"Great service"
Excellent service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 09/11/2017 09:05 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Leonard,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Misty D. on 09/11/2017
"The employees "
Absolutely. The only place that keeps my vehicle up to date.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 06:18 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Misty,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Carson M. on 09/08/2017
"Very helpful as soon as I arrived. "
I would and will be glad to go back to this dealer when I need to. Also, I will go back to this dealer when purchasing another Hyundai..
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 11:37 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/08/2017

Hi Carson,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Leslie W. on 09/06/2017
"Great customer service agent"
Kathy is always a pleasure to work with, she helps me to understand the reason for the recommended service and how it' extends the life of my vehicle
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 10:29 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Leslie,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Amanda B. on 09/06/2017
"Employees were friendly"
Everything was done as I needed it to be. It just took so long to do it.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:06 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Amanda,  I would like to thank you for rating our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize for the long time it took for your service.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Cindy D. on 09/05/2017
"The place to go."
Yes I would definitely refer anyone for all of their service needs.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/05/2017 01:13 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Cindy,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you so much for your comments.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Melinda B. ReScore Review on 09/08/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service"
They answered my questions and solved my problem very quickly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 05:03 PM

"Mistake "
I was not there August 30th. Please advise if someone was there using my name. Thank you
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 05:03 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Melinda,  As per our phone conversation today, the date was the closing date after warranty was approved.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 08/28/2017
"recall work"
oily hand prints left on hood
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 07:24 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/30/2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It helps us better ourselves where we need improvement. I would also like to apologize for the hand prints left on your vehicle. Upon your next vist i would like to offer a complimentary car wash. If there is anything I can help with please feel free to contact me. Thanks and have a great day.

Carrie D. on 08/25/2017
"Location to me"
Service was adequate
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 02:11 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Carrie,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Lacey J. on 08/24/2017
"Poor "Service""
Contacted this dealership due to the A/C blowing hot air. The "service" was not evaluated properly since the A/C was not working some two weeks later. When calling this location (for the second time), I spoke with Thomas (second time also) about the ongoing issue of no air. He made a point to ask me how much I paid for the "services" performed on my vehicle, which I did not pay due to my vehicle being under warranty, and proceeded to tell me that it may or may not be their fault that the A/C is not working and that he can not put me ahead of customers- which is not what I was requesting. Thomas was not professional and was very rude during our conversation. I am very upset that I am having to travel to this dealership a second time because the job was not completed originally and that I waited nearly three years on the initial visit. Also, I am not pleased that a loaner vehicle was not an option- the dealership advised all of the loaner vehicles they have are already spoken for, naturally. If this dealership was not the closest one to my hometown, I would definitely be traveling to another location.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 06:52 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/30/2017

I would like to thank you for completing the survey it helps us to improve for a better customer experience. If there is any thing we can do to further assist you please feel free to contact us. Thanks and have a great day.

Verified Customer on 08/24/2017
"Customer must not leave without making sure all work is complete."
Too bad you just can't get in your vehicle, assume it's right and drive off. I left with my work not complete thinking it was. Service Dept location is not convenient and to leave without the work being right makes me feel I wasted good time! A lot of responsibilities with no extra time to waste. Now I'm looking at a return trip...somewhere to finish the work!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 04:20 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/30/2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey it helps us on where we need improvement thanks and have a great day.

Verified Customer on 08/22/2017
"service"
Always have prompt attention and wait time is not so bad
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 07:28 AM

Larry D. on 08/21/2017
"They are very dedicated to their task."
Very satisfied!
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 02:22 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Larry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.