Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 12:04 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain our Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/06/2017
"Be honest with your customers"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 02:30 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Good morning,
First of all I want to apologize for the experience you received here at Schimmer Hyundai. I have already looked into the situation and made changes for this not to happen again. I hope you will give us a 2nd chance. If you would like to discuss the situation I would be happy to. I would like to offer you a FREE car wash at your convenience. Just call me and explain the situation. I dont have a name to follow up with.

Gary M. on 09/05/2017
"Nice friendly service personnel and sales staff."
The sales staff and service team are very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:20 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for filling out the survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I will look into what took so long when you were here last. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/05/2017
"Joe"
Outstanding
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:00 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I also hope your holiday weekend when well!! We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Michael S. on 08/30/2017
"Very accomodating. Very professional "
This is the second time I have been impressed with schimmers service. Both times I have been impressed
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 07:52 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know everyone is busy and it takes time to fill this out. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. Looking forward to seeing you when your car is ready for its next service.

Verified Customer on 08/28/2017
"Serviced since day 1"
Schimmer has been taking care of my car since brand new. They have always been fair and never tried to sell me services I didn't need.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 02:01 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Phillip M. on 08/21/2017
"Friendly guys at the service desk"
Much better and getting me in sooner that they once did.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:37 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Good morning,
thank you for filling out the survey. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your car for you.

"Good service"
Earbed a free oil change!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/16/2017 04:46 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review review.  We appreciate your loyalty as our customer and look forward to seeing you for your free oil change.  Thank you again for your business.

"Recall service"
Nice people there.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/16/2017 01:17 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for great review and for your sentiments.  We appreciate having the opportunity to complete the recall on your Santa Fe and would be happy to be the provider for all of your vehicle services. Thank you again for your business.

"Great service as usual"
Professional & courteous employees. Took time to answer my questions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/16/2017 12:19 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again.

Marie T. ReScore Review on 08/23/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Last service on 2004 sonata"
Was very happy. Never have had a problem in all my years of service
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:53 PM

"Was very happy with my service injuly"
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:53 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize for the confusion regarding the service date.  The intended feedback is regarding your service visit on 7/25/17.  We appreciate the opportunity to be the service provider for your Sonata and value you as our customer.  I am sending a request to re-score this survey regarding your most recent service experience on 7/25/17.  Your opinion is important to us and we look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you again for your business.

Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Thank you for your comment.

Janice B. on 08/12/2017
"service is always fabulous always treated with respect"
always buys my cars from schimmers and always have all my service done with them!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 02:54 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Richard C. on 08/08/2017
"service is great"
excellent service and very prompt
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 11:50 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"little disappointed this time."
Cabin filter is making noise when ever you turn air on. Didn't do that when old one was in.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/08/2017 10:59 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. On the issue with the  noise, is there a possiblity we can take a 2nd look. Might be there was stuff in the filter and it fell into the blower motor. Is there a day we could pick it up from your work or house? We will look into this at no charge to you. Please make sure you ask for me. I do appologize this happened.

Darold M. on 08/07/2017
"Customer service completely lacking. Call in to talk with service is a joke, after 2 to 3 minutes of holding the phone hangs up on you. Bad, worst experience I have ever had with a dealership. Dealership does not care if they fix issue or not. "
See above, you can call me if you want. I am sure your folks with try to defend themselves but they cannot. I have had to come back multiple times for an issue and it is still not taken care of. YOu will find out when you pull my name up, talk with John King - salesman. He knows the story as well.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 12:21 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your sentiments regarding your service experience.  I want to apologize for the events that occurred to create an experience that was less than satisfactory. As we discussed during our conversations, your concerns are certainly of high importance to us. We strive to make every customer's experience excellent and are constantly working on improvements to create that.  Thank you very much for the opportunity to service your Sonata. I am hopeful that after our discussions we were able to resolve your concerns and create an overall experience that is acceptable. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Andrew V. on 08/02/2017
"andy vodilko"
tell you the problem,an cost plus time to fix same. an do the job in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:57 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or conerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"Typical Service"
As previously stated, all aspects of my visit to the service department was first rate, exceptional. From setting up a convenient appointment to quick, expert service on the needed repairs, all was done in a professional, timely, expert manner. It is why II have purchased my last five vehicles at Schimmer, and continue to bring them in for both required and unexpected maintenance.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/02/2017 12:03 PM

Corey V. on 08/01/2017
"The Best Service Department Around"
Brad and his team always provide the most exceptional service. I have never been disappointed by the quality or timeliness of their work! I will never take my cars anywhere else to be serviced.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 10:54 AM

Susan C. on 07/29/2017
"Help above & beyong"
I have always appreciated the quality of the service, but have been trying to do this most recent service using a walker due to a pinched nerve. How nice to have understanding service personnel who brought me things to sign, etc. while allowing me to sit comfortably.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 10:30 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the great survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer's and Hyundai motor company. I was on vacation last week when you visited us. I am so glad to hear we went the extra mile, it is something i strive for here at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you.

Joann L. on 07/28/2017
"Oil change gone wrong"
Took my car in for an oil change was told the car needed an alignment 5 hours later after a few phone calls I got me car back.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 10:42 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Good Afternoon,
I see we did do very well on your last visit. I would have responded sooner but was on vacation. I have tried to call you and did leave a message. I am sorry about how this was all handled. It would be nice to discuss the situation with you and see if we can work on a 2nd chance. Please call me at the dealership.