Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
"Good service"
Earbed a free oil change!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/16/2017 04:46 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review review.  We appreciate your loyalty as our customer and look forward to seeing you for your free oil change.  Thank you again for your business.

"Recall service"
Nice people there.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/16/2017 01:17 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for great review and for your sentiments.  We appreciate having the opportunity to complete the recall on your Santa Fe and would be happy to be the provider for all of your vehicle services. Thank you again for your business.

"Great service as usual"
Professional & courteous employees. Took time to answer my questions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/16/2017 12:19 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again.

Janice B. on 08/12/2017
"service is always fabulous always treated with respect"
always buys my cars from schimmers and always have all my service done with them!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 02:54 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Richard C. on 08/08/2017
"service is great"
excellent service and very prompt
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 11:50 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"little disappointed this time."
Cabin filter is making noise when ever you turn air on. Didn't do that when old one was in.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/08/2017 10:59 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. On the issue with the  noise, is there a possiblity we can take a 2nd look. Might be there was stuff in the filter and it fell into the blower motor. Is there a day we could pick it up from your work or house? We will look into this at no charge to you. Please make sure you ask for me. I do appologize this happened.

Andrew V. on 08/02/2017
"andy vodilko"
tell you the problem,an cost plus time to fix same. an do the job in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:57 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or conerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"Typical Service"
As previously stated, all aspects of my visit to the service department was first rate, exceptional. From setting up a convenient appointment to quick, expert service on the needed repairs, all was done in a professional, timely, expert manner. It is why II have purchased my last five vehicles at Schimmer, and continue to bring them in for both required and unexpected maintenance.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/02/2017 12:03 PM

Corey V. on 08/01/2017
"The Best Service Department Around"
Brad and his team always provide the most exceptional service. I have never been disappointed by the quality or timeliness of their work! I will never take my cars anywhere else to be serviced.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 10:54 AM

Susan C. on 07/29/2017
"Help above & beyong"
I have always appreciated the quality of the service, but have been trying to do this most recent service using a walker due to a pinched nerve. How nice to have understanding service personnel who brought me things to sign, etc. while allowing me to sit comfortably.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 10:30 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the great survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer's and Hyundai motor company. I was on vacation last week when you visited us. I am so glad to hear we went the extra mile, it is something i strive for here at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you.

Joann L. on 07/28/2017
"Oil change gone wrong"
Took my car in for an oil change was told the car needed an alignment 5 hours later after a few phone calls I got me car back.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 10:42 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Good Afternoon,
I see we did do very well on your last visit. I would have responded sooner but was on vacation. I have tried to call you and did leave a message. I am sorry about how this was all handled. It would be nice to discuss the situation with you and see if we can work on a 2nd chance. Please call me at the dealership.

DARLENE A. on 07/27/2017
"Friendly staff"
A 10
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:05 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your kind comments. We appreciate the opportunity to service your Elantra and value you as our customer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for your business.

James C. on 07/27/2017
"Employees are always positive in the service department , especially Sean and Brad."
Went over board to accommodate me. Supplied a loaner while waiting for a part from New Jersey.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:13 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your kind comments.  It is our privilege to be the service provider for your Tucson.  Thank you very much for your loyalty as our customer.  We appreciate your business look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again.

RICHARD F. on 07/26/2017
"Schimmer Hyundai"
Great service once again, thank you...
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 10:06 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for the great review.  The opportunity to service your Sonata is greatly appreciated.  We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Michelle K. on 07/26/2017
"Lost key chain at oil change"
Key change was lost during oil change and could not be found
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 08:01 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey.  I apologize for the issue regarding the missing key chain.  We will keep an eye out for it and notify you immediately if it is located.  We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.  Thank you again for your business.

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Hyundai service in LaSalle"
The man who waited on me was very kind.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 04:43 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and for your sentiments.  We appreciate the opportunity to service your Tucson, and value you as a customer. Thank you again for your business.

Manuela E. on 07/17/2017
"Great people and customer service "
Friendly and willing to help
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 10:36 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to Schimmer's and Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 07/10/2017
"oil change "
Don't bother me with these in the future please
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:37 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2017

Good morning,
First of all I would like to appologize for the confusion on the oil change interval. Yes we need to change the engine oil every 5,000 miles. I will talk to the tech's again on oil change stickers. Depending on the year of the vehicle the miles can be different. Also the computer we use for oil change stickers automatically adds 3,000 miles to what ever we put in. We need to slow down and add 2,000 miles to the computer so it prints the correct mileage. I would be happy to deliver an updated sticker to you. I am the new service manger here and took over on Feb 1st. I have been with the Schimmer auto group for 15 years. I spent all my time before at the General Motors store in Mendota. I want to assure you we will do better in the future. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or stop into see me. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you.

Leonard P. on 07/10/2017
"TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH NO CAR KNOWLEDGE"
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ELDERLY
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:51 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2017

Good morning,
I have looked at the history and last multi-point inspection. I have switch the inspection from paper for to computer form so I can keep an eye out on situations like this. I understand you being upset. I first want to apologize for what happened. We should have noticed that the cabin air filter was replaced the time before and with this new system it will show up. On the rear brakes being at 4mm. They do not need to be replaced at this time unless you were taking a long vacation? The brakes should have been marked in the yellow and then brought to your attention they would need to be replaced in the future. Hard to give a time frame on that, depends on how the customer drives the car. We would need to measure them again when you return for the next oil change. Not sure at this time  how to answer the situation on the wiper blades, I did not see them. I am the new service manager here and took over the job on Feb 1st. I have worked for the Schimmer auto group for 15 years. I spent my time at the General Motor store in Mendota. I take pride in saying things like they are and always being honest. I would appreciate if you would give us a 2nd chance. Please feel free to call me when you make your next appointment. I will handle it personally. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call or stop in to see me. I see this survey was sent to me twice. I have to respond to them both.

Verified Customer on 07/04/2017
"Very accommodating and informative"
Seemed Expensive but did fixed the problem.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 11:06 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to us here at Schimmers and also the Hyundai motor company. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyunday for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.