Scott's Auto Center

Latest Review 13 minutes ago
Review for Scott's Auto Center
Yugandhar G. on 04/01/2015
"Diagnostic charges when Scott's can't repair"
even though the dealership rates are competitive and offer loaner cars, I bought in our car to Scott's to encourage a local shop.
I was charged a diagnostic fee of $90 and told to take my car to a dealer.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R350
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 04/01/2015 05:08 PM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 04/02/2015

Yugandhar, Let me refresh your memory, first of all your diagnostic fee was $78.50 and not $90.00 if you look at your invoice. The Mercedes Benz dealership charges $125.00 for the same test. So we saved you $46.50 and you will not have to have the test done again. Secondly we also explained to you that the only reason we could not finish the job was because the dealership was the only place that sold the part and they would not sell it to us, you or any other shop. This is the kind of thing that gives the dealerships a bad reputation. Thank you for responding to our survey, but I have to tell you that out of the 579 reviews we have received only 10 of which were a three Star rating and the rest of the 569 ratings are all five Star. That is an overall approval rating of 98% and I would assume that is why we were just Voted the Best Auto Repair Shop in Forsyth County.  You received Great service so I’m not sure why you would give us a low rating? You know what they say there is that 2% of people you can never make happy. I wish you the best on your Journey with the Dealership.

Have A Great Day!