Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Bill A. on 03/07/2016
"Usually Scott's is excellent. This is my first negative experience."
I brought the car in due to starting trouble. The starter did needed replacing but the service adviser also said that the car would need a new engine because it died after starting several times. My wife and I immediately discussed pulling the car and taking it to a different mechanic. We felt like we were being scammed. A while later the adviser called back and said that it did not need an engine and that it was actually dying because the mechanic was turning it off to repeatedly check the starter. I was disappointed that she would suggest a new engine without even discussing our vehicle with the mechanic first. Like I said, this is my only negative experience with Scott's and I will continue to come to Scott's but I thought you should know that you have a service adviser that is making her own critical diagnostics without even consulting the mechanic.
Vehicle: Infiniti I35