Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Kristen K. on 05/12/2016
"Excellent Customer Service first and foremost and very reasonable pricing. The staff treat you as if you are family. I never feel taken advantage of!"
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 my husband was out running errands in our 2005 Buick Rendezvous. When he made a stop he was unable to put the car in park, reverse or neutral. He called me in a panic and I told him to drive straight to Scott's. I told him I would call them while he was en route. I called in and was greeted very pleasantly. Being a state of panic I explained to the very polite person who answered the phone what our situation was. She said she unfortunately you were completely booked for the next day and a half but she would put me in touch with one of the Advisors for direction. She transferred my call and Kevin answered immediately. Wow, he was unbelievable! He met my husband out in the parking lot, called one of the mechanics over right away and within minutes they knew what the problem was. He had the part ordered which was scheduled to be in the next day. Later in the evening on the same day, my husband retrieved a voicemail message. It was from Scott's notifying him the car was ready! We picked it up first thing the next morning. I cannot say enough good things about Scott's customer service, excellent repair work and reasonable pricing. Our family will continue to bring our vehicles to Scott's and we will certainly send referrals your way as well. Thank you so much!!
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous