Sir James Automotive

Latest Review about 2 months ago
DENNIS K. on 08/02/2017
"You kick ass "
Made it to St. Louis with no problems. Drove pretty much 85 all the way.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:38 AM
GEORGE R. on 07/03/2017
"Complex intermittent transmission situation"
Intermittently, it would be very difficult, after starting the engine, to move the gear shift lever into reverse. Jim figured it out--it was some sort of solenoid that I didn't even know existed. He replaced it, and now it works fine.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 10:39 PM
RAY/DEBBIE K. on 06/06/2017
"James did an outstanding job"
James detected a problem when our "check engine " light indicator was showing. He diagnosed the problem with the fuel sensor and replaced the part with minimal time and at a reasonable charge. he has a positive attitude and knows a lot about vehicles.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 06/04/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 08:48 PM
LESANDRA S. on 05/13/2017
"Great Mechanic. "
James is awesome as a mechanic. I have used him several times in past and will keep on doing so.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 06:05 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 05/14/2017

Thank You Les, AUDI A6 is running great now and A/C came right back with tensioner/fan repairs...always our pleasure to serve your automoive needs.

ANTHONY/DAWN Z. on 05/11/2017
"Excellent Service. "
James is the best mechanic providing professional exceptional service. Highly recommend!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 08:24 PM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 05/12/2017

Thak You Anothy, we'll keep Dawn's Sonic running in tip top shape despite all the obstacles we have faced with GM parts, lol! ;-)

RANDY H. on 04/20/2017
"A+ place"
Great to deal with and fixes it right the first time.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 03:15 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 04/20/2017

Terrific Review coming from you Randy, one of my very first customers since starting up three years ago when I installed the brake rotors for you on your Dodge Ram 1500! ;-)

GENE A. on 04/16/2017
"auto service"
Friendly service performed by a professional automobile mechanic at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 10:33 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 04/18/2017

Thanks Gene for bringing in your Chrysler Sebring. It's always my pleasure to serve our American Vets in any way possible! ;-)

LEANNE M. on 04/07/2017
"Top Notch!!!"
I am proud to call Sir James Automotive my place to go for all my vehicle needs! Absolutely the BEST!!!
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 04:46 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 04/08/2017

So Kind! Thank for the Honor of keeping your Dodge Dakato in tip top shape Leanne, you've been with me from the very beginning fo this endeavoe, I treasure that! ;-)

CAROL R. on 04/04/2017
"Fast service on my ranger. "
Sir James had my starter in my truck fast. Great customer service
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 05:33 PM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 04/05/2017

Always ASAP Carol on your Ford Ranger...I know how inconvienant not haveing your vehicle can be, so I strive to have as quick of a turn around as possible and not sacrifice the quality of the repair!

Travis M. on 03/31/2017
Travis said this business is always honest and they have good prices.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 04/05/2017

Thanks Travis, Dodge Durango has served you well so far, but of course now you have a big decision to make! ;-)

YVONNE B. on 03/22/2017
"Fast, courteous service"
From start to finish a very professional experience. Good prices and easy scheduling. He even fixed the dent In my Fender free by tring out a new technique!
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017 02:22 PM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/23/2017

Fantastic Review Yvonne! ;-)
As the Air Conditioning and Timing Belt Repairs went quite smoothly, I had the additional time to try out that Body Repair Technique to see if it would work or not on your Hyandai SUV...I was amazed and please at how well it worked out for you! Thank You for the visiting Sir-James;-)

RANDY H. on 03/20/2017
"Great service "
James is very honest and does the job right the first time.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 04:54 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/20/2017

Thank You Randy...it's always a pleasure to work on very well maintained 2006 Ram 1500 (Thunder Road). Still shocked that the A/C Produced 37 Degrees Air when we were done repairing, Brrrr! ;-)

TONYA G. on 03/17/2017
"Honest and Professional"
Excellent experience with my Mercedes here. Jimmy explained to me exactly what was happening and why and what needed to be done to repair the car. He even showed the faulty parts to me and found the best deal on the new parts! New customers get a discount on the labor too which is already lower than most shops. I will definitely be using Sir James for future maintenance and repairs.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 06:43 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/18/2017

Thank You Tonya for the wonderful review. Your 2001 Mercedes is a beuatiful vehicle inside and out and it's always a plleasure to serve the needs of my excellent customers such as yoursself. And Yes, my 10% off Parts and Labor to All New Customers is further supported also by a 5% Discount for All return customers. Happy Motoring! ;-)

ARLEEN P. on 03/16/2017
"Great Service"
As always...Great Service...Sir James Automotive goes out of their way to satisfy the customer!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 05:17 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/18/2017

Awesome Arleen, TY! One way or another we're gonna get 300,000 miles out of your daily commuter (1996 Toyota Corrola) and save your BMW for the "fun times in life" on the Beach Drives! ;-)

Deanna B. on 03/15/2017
Deanna said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK500
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/18/2017

Thanks Deanna, it's always a good day when I can save money for a customer over a Dealers exuberant prices for basic services. You Mercedes CLK500 is fine collectable and beautiful vehicle and wll give complete satisfaction over the years of ownership...

GEORGE R. on 03/14/2017
"Quick fix for complex problem"
My 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis developed a complicated problem in its air conditioning, heating, and venting system. He was able to work me right in, and within ten or fifteen minutes had diagnosed the problem and presented me with a quote for the replacement part. Within an hour and a half, it was delivered and installed, and he recharged my a/c system with refrigerent. Although it's not hot summer yet, the system seems to be working as well as it did when new. I had feared it would take a massive repair job, he was able to slither under the dash to make the diagnosis and repair the part. I'm a new customer, and my car has found a new repair home.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017 10:18 PM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/15/2017

Thank You Kindly for the excellent review George. You 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis is in fantastic shape and it was my pleasure to be of service to you in it's care and maintenace from here on out!

Note: George is a fellow Knights of Columbus member and naturally we look out for or own as best as possible in all faucets of life. I gave George a Free Diagnosis as both a fellow Knight and I have over 30 years experience in Auto Repair...which means I know these Mercury's like the back of my hand now. The A/C control which had gone bad is a very common failure of which an easy check out of the blend doors will tell which component is bad and needs replacing. I don't charge people for problems that I can find within a 10-15 time period, it just doesn't seem right to me! ;-)

MOSHE R. on 03/11/2017
"Worth going out of the way for!!!"
This place is out of the way for me, but when you factor in not being charged ridiculous prices and being sold un-needed services, it is more than worth it.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017 04:41 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 03/14/2017

Thanks Moe, always a pleasure to have customers that appreciate keeping their vehicle in tip top shape. Your new Honda Accord is Awesome! The third vehicle you've trusted me with now I believe (Audi and the Camry before). Good Luck in your new Business Venture, I will support you all I possibly can! ;-)

JEFF S. on 02/24/2017
"Was done on time. "
Will use again in the future.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 10:24 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 02/24/2017

Thank You Jeff, We always do our best to meet our estimated times for repairs and Nissan Pathfinders are always a pleaseure to work on, hope to see you soon...

PATRICK M. on 02/14/2017
"Professional and personal"
I had a difficult job for Jimmy, and we discussed several options. His service was excellent and affordable, and everything explained well. I plan to return in the future.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 06:44 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 02/14/2017

Thanks Pat, Your Toyota 4Runner was/is in "excellent shape" less the work you had done, I would personally hold on to it as it is irreplaceble in the market today and those vehicle have an unmatched reputation as well you know! ;-)

ARLEEN P. on 02/13/2017
"Great Personal Service"
Great mechanic shop that is reliable, trustworthy, honest and offers personalized service. Working long hours Sir James Automotive has stayed open late to accommodate my needs which is outstanding in itself! The owner has even given me a ride home on longer car repairs. I would highly recommend this shop to all females, as this is the first auto shop that I actually do not feel like I am being taken advantage of.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 06:46 AM
James D. P. at Sir James Automotive responded on 02/13/2017

Thank You Arleen, you have been a terrific and supportive friend/customer since the beginning of Sir-James Automotive and hopefully will always be. Your right about the females, they are so getting taken advantage of and I thinks it's disgusting...that will "never" happen at my shop...any accomadation you need, you know I'm there for you!