Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Valerie S. on 01/15/2017
"Excellent facility "
I highly recommend them . The mechanics are very thorough and knowledgable. Bud takes the time to make sure customers understand what repairs are necessary to get your vehicle back running in top notch condition
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 09:19 AM
Charles M. on 01/14/2017
Charles said the business is the best when compared to other facilities.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017
Rick S. on 01/13/2017
"Got my tires replaced on a Saturday just as I needed"
Bud did the work himself, including picking out suitable tires for me on short notice.
Thanks!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 400h
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 08:36 AM
William C. on 01/13/2017
William said they do well and he likes them.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017
Scott A. on 01/05/2017
Scott said this business was easy to work with.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017
Bill K. on 01/02/2017
"Good service."
Bud takes a personal interest.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 05:08 AM

Bill
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks.  We do value long term and loyal Customers like you. Thank you for choosing our service.

bud

Bob W. on 01/01/2017
"Auto inspection"
Fast friendly serive. Thanks Bud.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/31/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 06:43 AM

Bob
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, we do value our Customer input. Thank you also for your kind endorsement, and for choosing our service.

William K. on 12/28/2016
William said this business did a good job and they are a good place to go to.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016

William
Thank you for the time you took to provide valued Customer input.  We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to serving your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing our service.

Mark S. on 12/23/2016
"The perfect place for repair, good service and repair!"
The perfect place for repair
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 03:42 PM

Mark
Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to our survey, as we do value your input. We especially value your kind endoresment, even after we had to have you come back to do the other side of your truck.

Thank you for choosing our service.

Larry C. on 12/23/2016
"Excellent, thorough and honest - always "
Diagnosis is always right on the mark, complete honesty and integrity, consistently high quality workmanship. Rates are always reasonable. Work is completed when estimated unless a problem is discovered in which case the problem is promptly communicated. This is an exceptional place of business.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 07:02 AM

Larry
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, your input is invaluable to us. We appreciate your kind remarks as always and thank you for choosing our service.
bud

David M. on 12/19/2016
David said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 11:31 AM
Leo W. on 12/14/2016
"Electrical trouble"
Electrical problems can be tricky to resolve. Bud and John did a great job of chasing down a tricky one and getting us back up and running. Thanks!
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/14/2016 06:39 AM
bud e. at Eastport Shell responded on 12/15/2016

Leo
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, we value input from our Customers and we appreciate that your are pleased with our work.  This one was a tougher one, and thank you for hanging in there with us until we solved it.

Thank you for continuing to choose our service.
bud e. :-)

Barbara N. on 12/14/2016
Barbara said the business got her right in for service and they fixed her vehicle, without charging an arm and a leg.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 12/06/2016
Review Created: 12/09/2016 09:53 AM
bud e. at Eastport Shell responded on 12/15/2016

Jim
We assume the leak you are refering to is the tire we repaired. Please do stop by so we can check if the repair is leaking or if you have something new. At this time of year many of these slow leaks can be at the bead seal, so we would like a chance to have a look soon for you.

Alex M. on 12/05/2016
"You might consider chosing a different shop..."
I took my truck to the Eastport Shell for MD State Inspection. I was at work, so my girlfriend offered to take it in for me. They told her that it would take “about an hour, two at most”, so rather than go home she decided to walk across the Eastport bridge to grab a coffee downtown and read a book (in December, mind you). Not that I expect anyone to do nice things, but the polite thing would have been to offer a ride somewhere or at least inquire as to what someone would be doing while they waited, but oh well – no luck. Fast forward to 3 hours later (no phone call from shop) I receive an email explaining the results of the inspection, great - time to tell my girlfriend to go pick it up. She walks in to the reception area and is treated rather rudely, told that it's not ready and to wait for the call. Okay, no problem, maybe they went out to lunch after they finished the inspection? I get it. Well now it’s 3:30, 6 hours after dropping off the truck, and I get the call that it’s ready. If the results were ready at 12:30, what was going on for the last 3 hours? Who knows. But wait, it gets worse. My girlfriend shows up to pick up the truck, and wouldn’t you know it… they can’t find the keys. So another 15 minutes pass and finally they’re found and my girlfriend can go home. All in all, this is just another example of a business not knowing how to handle customer service, because all you had to do was tell the truth that your shop cannot handle the inspection today, and I would have taken the truck somewhere else. But to waste 6 hours of the day on an inspection, after telling us it would take “2 hours at most” and not calling once to explain the delay, well that’s just bad business. In the end, the worst thing about this was that no single individual at this shop offered an apology to my girlfriend or me, showing that they really couldn’t care less about wasting her entire day and treating her like dirt. I will never even buy gas from this location again, let alone go to them for any sort of service.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 05:04 AM

Alex
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. It is never good to lose a Customer, however we appreciate the input as to why we lose one.

I am sorry you feel the way about our service that you do, however it appears this time we earned it and I would like to convey our apologies.

It matters not that we tell everyone it is hard to keep to an exact schedule on inspections as we only have one service bay approved for inspections, and as explained to your friend that dropped off the car we had a car left in the bay from the previous day. Yes we probably should have rescheduled you at that time, but after three rainy days where we were not able to inspect your car we wanted to do our best in meeting your needs. We did drop the ball this time.

As it happened, you got the notification of your results the minute your inspection was closed out, but we were unable to move your car right out of the bay because we had a disabled car behind it, that was towed in and dropped ergo, you were not immediately called upon completing the inspection until we got that car moved.  The comedy of errors continued to grow, as when your friend showed up to get the car, it was in the process of being moved out of the garage and the keys were not with the file. On top of that we had an inexperienced substitute cashier on duty covering for sick staff.  Overall we had a bad day.

As I recall your friend said she would be just across the street and that is probably why we did not offer a ride, as a matter of fact it is part of our practice to offer rides and I thought we had mentioned that when booking the original appointment.

However after all that; we just did not perform to our expected standard and we would like to try and make that right with you, whether we win you back or not. When you come back in for your re-inspection for the items that your vehicle was failed for, we will provide you a certificate for a complimentary oil service, including local shuttle service.

I am truly sorry that we did not meet your service expectations, nor did we meet our own Customer Service standards, but I will hope you will consider giving us another try.

bud e.

Alex M. on 12/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No customer service, not even a little"
I took my truck to the Eastport Shell for MD State Inspection. I was at work, so my girlfriend offered to take it in for me. They told her that it would take 2 hours, so rather than go home, she decided to walk across the Eastport bridge to grab a coffee downtown and read a book (in December, mind you). Not that I expect anyone to do nice things, but the polite thing would have been to offer a ride somewhere or at least inquire as to what someone would be doing while they waited, but alas – no luck. Fast forward to 3 hours later (no phone call from shop) I receive an email explaining the results of the inspection, great - time to tell my girlfriend to go pick it up. She walks in to the reception area and is treated rather rudely, told that it's not ready and to wait for the call. So fast forward another 3 hours, I get a call explaining that it's ready. Dropped off at 9:30am for a 2 hour appointment, and it's not ready until 3:30. 6 hours. It would have been one thing to say "hey, we're short today, it could take longer than normal" or even a simple phone call explaining the delay, but nothing. She arrived to pick up the truck and had to wait an additional 15 minutes for them to locate the keys. I'm concerned as to why the inspection was don't at 12:30, and it wasn't ready until 3:30. Pretty fishy sounding to me, but oh well. This place has no clue what they're doing. I will never even buy gas from this location again, let alone go to them for any sort of service.
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016 06:52 PM
Jan S. on 12/02/2016
"responsive and trustworthy"
Car always ready when promised and repaired/serviced accurately
Vehicle: Subaru Baja
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016 07:09 AM

Jan
Thank you for taking the time to respond to oour survey and for your kind input.

Gene L. on 12/01/2016
"State Inspection"
Excellent - always trustworthy and delivers on time!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 07:11 AM

Gene
Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate our Customer's input.  Thank you also for your understanding of the weather caused delay in your Maryland State Inspection

James U. on 11/30/2016
"Local "SERVICE" Station"
Remember the good old days when there were service stations. They are back at Eastport Shell.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016 04:49 AM
bud e. at Eastport Shell responded on 12/02/2016

Jim
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfacton survey, and thank you for your kind words.  We do value the input we get from our Customers