Sprayglo Conyers

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Travis G. on 03/02/2016
"The worst 3-1-2016"
My car was painted in 2015.After a full exam I noticed chipping and kept in contact with sprayglo to use the warranty when it got worser.After several 1hr trip and making canceled appointments by this company on 3-1-2016 I drove my car back to sprayglo and was met with a small bottle of paint to do it myself.This car is under warranty & aftee nunerous previous trips this is all.Its not enough paint to cover the door.I lost my money with this company.Let this be a warning
Service Date: 03/01/2016
Review Created: 03/02/2016 06:47 AM
Tim R. on 02/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great work at a great price "
Bought my son a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 that was the prior owners work truck. It was pretty beat up and scratched to heck and back. The guys at Sprayglo did an outstanding job of repairing the damage and painting the truck. Very happy with the results.
Service Date: 02/08/2016
Review Created: 02/09/2016 11:34 AM
Debora W. on 10/28/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst than you can imagine"
This place deserves a -10. I took my vehicle to Sprayglo after it had been vandalized and wanted to remove the vulgar writing on it so it could be driven again. Well after speaking with Wes and being reassured they could definitely take care of my car I felt convinced. Let me say "BIG MISTAKE!!!!" I paid for the best job they offer but that doesn't come with the best results. After getting my car home I looked over it and was disappointed. The car had not been sand down properly and they just painted over it which left a rough bumpy look after being painted. I had a spot that I touched up years ago and when I picked the car up from being painted it still had the touch up paint there. The left turn signal was missing after picking up my car. After driving 45 minutes to Conyers, GA Wes glued the piece back but guess what the entire housing unit for the turn signal had to be replaced bc glue will only "hold" for so long. After Sprayglo replaced my bumper my front grill was broken and the grill was not replaced straight so now it's crooked. Yesterday was the first time I drove the car before sun up (I have several vehicles to drive) I went to turn the fog lights on because it was raining and guess what no fog lights. Wth?!!! I paid for the most expensive paint job they offer but didn't get the best job. Sprayglo did repaint the car but it still was a sub par job as if someone painted it who just graduated from Technical College. I loss money going back and forth there to have them correct their job several times and just decided this was a HUGE mistake. I've already spent $100 for the turn signal and will have to spend $200 for the fog lights. But will have to make sure the housing unit was replaced back that holds the fog lights if not that's $300. So I'm looking at an additional $600 after paying Sprayglo $850! Not including money I missed not being at work (I'm an insurance agent so my money come from sales) and the gas I wasted going back & forth! Really?! After all this I might be looking at $1450 for an unsatisfactory job. RUN.....GO THE OTHER WAY!
Service Date: 07/03/2015
Review Created: 10/28/2015 10:51 AM
Dallas R. on 08/26/2015
"Great Job Great People"
Did a fantastic job of restoring my Bulldog red pickup truck to an as new finish.
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 08/26/2015 04:39 AM
Why A. on 07/01/2015
"Sloppy workmanship"
This place does an AWFUL job. The paint job is cheap & sloppy. I paid for the most expensive paint job Sparyglo offers however I did not receive the best work. When an error is pointed out Wes makes you feel as if you're in the wrong. I will say you get what you pay for. This is NOT the place you take a high end automobile. A touch up spot was on my car prior to taking the car in and after I picked the car up it's still there. Sanding down the entire car is hogwash. Save your money and go to a respectful place who care about the work & service provided. This place is a JOKE!
Service Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 11:00 AM
thad c. on 04/15/2015
"ripoff!!"
i had a 1989 chevy caprice painted at sprayglo. car was already sanded smoth as a babies bottom. when i picked it up it was horrible! trash under paint, paint pitted due to chemical reaction i was told, runs in paint etc,etc, two weeks later i have oily looking spots on the hood and trunk. i was told by wes at sprayglo that i couldnt let water dry on my paint. if you plan to drive you car outside i wouldnt take it here!!
Service Date: 04/15/2015
Review Created: 04/15/2015 01:13 PM
Ed H. on 04/03/2013
"Poor workmanship"
This place is a joke. They did a crappy job. They are all about getting money up front & getting started as fast as possible but when they mess up then its forever to get your car back & they act like they are doing you a favor to fix it after all it was a cheap paint job. Well if you like your car & don't want it messed up go somewhere else
Service Date: 04/04/2013
Review Created: 04/03/2013 06:06 PM
Tracey A. on 04/25/2012
"Paint Job"
Tracy was very professional and helpful. My car turned out great. Turnaround was fast. Definitely recommend!
Service Date: 04/15/2012
Review Created: 04/25/2012 01:51 PM
Raj S. on 03/24/2012
"Best Paint Job"
I let Sprayglo repaint my 2000 Ford Mustang and the car looks like it came straight off of the Ford dealership lot. They have exceptional customer service and do the best work. Since I had mine painted I've had several people inquire where they can go to get a similar job. I definitely recommend Sprayglo if you need to have your car repainted.
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 03/24/2012 07:10 PM
Carl C. on 11/07/2011
Carl said they could have been more professional with the application of the paint work. It has runs and it hasn't been corrected. His vehicle was a week late because he had to bring it back because the paint work was done so poorly. He wasn't kept adequately informed. He had to contact this business for inforamtion. He wouldn't recommend them for the above reasons.
Review Created: 11/07/2011
Ricky H. on 11/04/2011
"Paint Job"
After comparing prices from other companies Ricky said Sprayglo was the one that came within his budget. He was impressed and satisfied with the job done and would recommend others to use the company.
Service Date: 11/02/2011
Review Created: 11/04/2011 06:00 PM
Willie I. on 09/15/2011
Willie said the business was excellent and they did a good job.
Review Created: 09/15/2011
Greg A. on 09/10/2011
Greg said he rated 3 overall because he had a bad experience at pick-up. They did a great job but there were some discrepancies on what was being charged. He was told one price but they couldn't agree at pick-up. Greg had an e-mail with a price, and they were going to honor it, but another gentleman came up and said he had to pay more. It took an extra day because they corrected something that wasn't right with the paint, so not only did he end up not getting his vehicle for another day, he ended up not getting the discount. He called them, so he was informed of the status only when he inquired. Due to the above he wasn't satisfied with treatment by the personnel at pick-up, and he wasn't satisfied with communication because they just weren't being fair nor understanding about the $299 special. Greg expressed to them he wouldn't recommend them because the way the whole scenario went down and he was just really disappointed.
Review Created: 09/10/2011
Jason D. at Sprayglo Conyers responded on 09/16/2011
The quote you were given when you dropped the vehicle off was $535.95. When you picked the vehicle up, you brought in a coupon for 10% off the paint service and that brought your total down to $485.95. I applied this discount even though the coupon clearly states that the coupon must be presented at the time of leaving the vehicle. We NEVER change the price of the job after repairs have begun unless you request additional services. If you were not satisfied with the price when you dropped it off, it should have been addressed at that time. These are ridiculous accusations and I don't understand why you feel the need to make them when we were clear & fair with you from the very beginning. All paperwork with prices and payments have your signature of approval, including BEFORE any work was performed.
Bubba R. on 09/08/2011
Bubba said he was quoted $299 for the paint job but he was charged $349. He should have had been charged the $299. Also he mentioned that Brandon did a great job.
Review Created: 09/08/2011
Jason D. at Sprayglo Conyers responded on 09/16/2011
We never charge a different price than was quoted unless a customer requests additional repairs. We advertise with various coupons and specials, one of which is a $299 Poly-Glo paint service. There is an additional charge of $50-$100 for trucks, vans, and SUVs. This is always included with the quote and no work is begun until the customer has approved the repair order in writing. The total with all services performed on this particular vehicle was $800 and it was communicated very clearly to the customer.
Ransom G. on 09/02/2011
Ransom said he had gone to another competitor for an estimate after he had gone to this business to compare estimates. The reason he chose this business over the other one was the way this business handled things. They were knowledgeable and straight forward. He was impressed with this business.
Review Created: 09/02/2011
Kevin J. on 09/01/2011
Kevin said his vehicle was one day late because the business missed a spot while painting.
Review Created: 09/01/2011
Joseph B. on 09/01/2011
Joseph said he was not satisfied with the quality of the repair because there were a few blemishes in the paint on the rear bumper. He took in the vehicle today and they are fixing it on Monday. He was not kept adequately informed during the repair process because he did not receive any phone calls and he had to go to this business when he wanted information.
Review Created: 09/01/2011
Caiphus P. on 08/26/2011
Caiphus said it took this business 3 times to fix the paint job on his vehicle and took longer than expected to do the body work. For these reasons he would not recommend this business to friends and family.
Review Created: 08/26/2011
Kenneth C. on 08/26/2011
Kenneth said this business does good work.
Review Created: 08/26/2011
Errol T. on 08/24/2011
Errol said he did not have a repair performed on the vehicle. He brought in a custom piece for his vehicle to be painted. This business did an excellent job painting the piece.
Review Created: 08/24/2011