Sprayglo Metropolitan Parkway

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Mark M. on 07/24/2014
"Nail Polish paint"
I got my car painted there a year ago initially the job looked great but after a year it started to peel! I was very upset to the point I saw their heads off their body. I had to get a real paint job from professionals who focused on removing the sprayglo paint which was possible using an air gun! My wife said we could have done it with nail polish remover. Everyone PLEASE DO NOT USE SPRAYGLO SERVICES TO PAINT YOUR JOB. I am writing this review with hope others will not fall victim to their so-called paint job.
Service Date: 07/24/2013
Review Created: 07/24/2014 12:27 AM
Mark M. on 07/23/2014
"Nail Polish paint"
I got my car painted there a year ago initially the job looked great but after a year it started to peel! I was wry upset to the point I saw their heads off their body. I had to get a real paint job from professionals who focused on removing the sprayglo paint which was possible using an air gun! My wife said we could have done it with nail polish remover. Everyone PLEASE DO NOT USE SPRAYGLO SERVICES TO PAINT YOUR JOB. I am writing this review with hope others will not fall victim to their so-called paint job.
Service Date: 06/12/2013
Review Created: 07/23/2014 01:00 PM
Mark M. on 07/23/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 12:49 PM
Camille C. on 01/16/2014
"Great Job!"
Jay Goodin gave me a great deal and they did an excellent job! Car was ready in 2 days! I couldn't be happier with the service and the paint job!
Service Date: 01/16/2013
Review Created: 01/16/2014 10:05 AM
Stone M. on 09/26/2013
"Went Downhill"
I got their supreme package and if everything had went right the first time around they would have probably gotten about 3.5 stars. However they made mistakes that just compounded.

Problems with the paint: they let paint drip on the door and spoiler. These are things I should have never seen, they should have kept my car until this stuff was taken care of. Instead they call me and tell me it's ready. They make no note of the mistake but I inspected the car and told him. He said they would fix it just bring it in after a week. I bring it in after about 2 weeks he said sorry two busy bring it in again even though originally he said no appointment would be needed, just drop by.

Frustrated, I bring it in again and they try to fix it on the spot. After about 30min he came to me and said the mistakes they couldn't buff out and they would have to repaint the door. He said he fixed the spoiler. I take a look at the spoiler and it looks like crap. It's cracking and looks as if someone just took a brush to it.

I brought my car again to them (3rd time now) and dropped it off overnight. I picked it up and they fixed the door however the spoiler still isn't perfect. But by now I was too frustrated to deal with them anymore and just accepted it.

Additional problems:
-In the paint they never fixed any imperfections (ie buff, sand, prime out) they just sprayed over them which sucks because you can still see the roughness underneath the new paint.
-Didn’t remove all door dings
-My car was dirty inside as if they had left the windows down
-Grease left on windows and mirrors
-Over spray was on my mirrors, lights, wheels, and panels. The overspray came off all the parts except the panels (will probably have to get that repainted elsewhere). That's just a sign of bad workmanship; it's not that hard to properly tape up when painting.
-Lastly and this may be small, but my alarm was never armed, they just had it sitting in the lot out front and this isn’t the best neighborhood in Atlanta

All in all they are a mediocre shop at best. My car originally wasn't in that bad of shape so painting it should have been easy. I would not go here again and would not recommend them. They are a budget shop which is fine if you want to spruce up your old Corolla but if you have any decent car take it somewhere better.
Service Date: 07/31/2013
Review Created: 09/26/2013 02:37 PM
dwight l. on 09/13/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"i took my car to sprayglo and got an so so paint job. they took a part off my cat and keep giving me the run around about it it been 1mo. and i still havnt got it replace yet and i talk to the owner and its still the same story that bad"
i will never use them agin and i will never send anyone there.they just want money but want make thing right when there the one who mess up and lost my car part its been 1mo. and i still dont have it yet.
Service Date: 09/13/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013 12:17 PM
Jimmy C. on 06/22/2012
"GREAT JOB"
Sherman did an awesome job, great quality service, paint job had a few flaws and he addressed the issues without hesitation. I will bring other cars to this location.
Service Date: 06/07/2012
Review Created: 06/22/2012 05:29 PM
Roderick C. on 11/07/2011
Roderick stated that this business exceeded his expectations.
Review Created: 11/07/2011
Ben W. on 11/03/2011
Ben said his vehicle was ready 1 day earlier than promised.
Review Created: 11/03/2011
Rayshelle W. on 11/02/2011
Rayshelle said she wasn't completely satisfied with the quality of the repair because the paint is a different color than the rest of the vehicle.
Review Created: 11/02/2011
dan w. on 10/12/2011
"horrible job"
had my 67 mustang painted there. prep was horrible, they didnt clean it. missed areas. horrible job on door jambs and under hood. painted over dirt. 1 week later it had bubbles all over the car. took it back to get problems fixed. it came back 2 weeks later and nothing was done. worst paint store ever!! Brad is not a good manager!
Review Created: 10/12/2011 11:57 AM
Tony K. on 09/29/2011
Tony said that he was not satisfied with the quality of the repair because his paint had already started pealing after 5 months and that is why he had to bring the vehicle back. He was not kept adequately informed during the repair process for reasons he is unsure of. He was not satisfied with the communication because this business did everything except what he had agreed on doing.
Otis L. on 09/29/2011
Otis said everything was perfect in regards to this business.
Nathan R. on 09/29/2011
Nathan said his vehicle was a day late because of the paint work.
Lakienya F. on 09/16/2011
Lakienya said she rated them a 4 for her overall experience with them, because when they were putting the letters back on they damaged them. They were so thin. Now she has to put new ones on.
Review Created: 09/16/2011
Ike W. on 09/12/2011
Ike said that he was not satisfied with the repair because they did not paint the bottom part of the vehicle the same color and they didn't sand down the bumper. His vehicle was 1 week late because they were trying to match up the paint. He was not kept adequately informed and he was not happy with the communication because he had to call them for updates and they did not contact him when his vehicle was ready. He said he was unhappy with the thoroughness of the person who prepared his estimate because his vehicle has specific shocks, called air shocks, and someone clipped the air lines for his shocks, but he had to replace them himself. He was not happy with the way he was treated and he would not recommend this business to others for the above reasons.
Review Created: 09/12/2011
Kenneth N. on 09/08/2011
Kenneth said the experience was cool.
Review Created: 09/08/2011
Belinda M. on 09/03/2011
Belinda said they do a really good job.
Review Created: 09/03/2011
Exzaiver H. on 09/02/2011
Exzaiver said Mr. Bryant was great. Some people do things for the money but he does things because he wants to help people. The personnel were beautiful. He had a friend recommend this business. He was so excited about the work they performed and the cost of the work. Exzaiver said he will be bringing another vehicle to them soon.
Review Created: 09/02/2011
Bobby L. on 09/02/2011
Bobby said he gave a rating of 4 because the business did a pretty good job.
Review Created: 09/02/2011