Stan Rollison's Automotive

Review for Stan Rollison's Automotive
Debra C. on 12/11/2011
"Friendly Service"
My first visit for only an oil change. I was greeted quickly and in a friendly manner. He was honest and told me up front that the wait would be over an hour before he could get me in and recommended that I return after lunch for quicker service. I thought this was nice as I was a first time customer and he had no assurances that I would return. However, I am glad that I did. No hard sell or any additional cost. Very friendly and comfortable surrounding. I often feel as a woman that I get taken at auto repair shops as they come out and tell you that you need a lot of work done to scare you into more costly work and repairs. I did not get that vibe at this shop. They did what I came in for and the only thing before hand the guy at the desk said was I should also do a tire rotation and I agreed as they had not been rotated in some time. I actually talked to the guy about coming back to have an assessment done on the car for additional work. Based on my next visit I hope I will be able to up this to five stars.
Service Date: 12/09/2011