MEREDITH P. on 09/15/2017
"Beyond Expectation!"
Steph's comes through again. I needed some light body work, and a quick maintenance fix. They did it perfectly, and very reasonable pricing. They will always be my first call for anything automotive.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:15 PM
Linda H. on 09/15/2017
Linda said she was in and out.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
AMANDA S. on 09/14/2017
"My experience "
My car was fixed quickly for reasonable prices more than once I have returned due to the satisfaction of service
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 05:45 AM
Hung D. on 09/14/2017
Hung said the staff has always provided good service.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Katy T. on 09/14/2017
Katy said the employees completed the service she asked for. They were fair and they were honest with the work. She appreciates the price that was agreed on.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Review Created: 09/14/2017
JODI M. on 09/11/2017
"I felt taken advantage of, when you didn't fix what was wrong with my car, nor tell me that I could potentially have more repairs necessary"
For my last visit to your garage I felt that I was not treated with respect in regards to what I came in to have fixed, and what I walked out with. I made an appointment with your business because my alignment was off and the bearings on my wheels had been coming loose/needed to be replaced. I have a good amount of mileage on my car so I knew that this was the likely situation as those tend to go out around 175k miles. While I am rating a one star because the bearings situation got fixed, I am not giving any more stars because after I picked my car up from your shop, and took it to another shop to get two new front wheels (damaged due to above wear/tear on my vehicle, which I had discussed with your shop you could replace the wheels, but you wouldn't be able to get them until the next day, so I said that I would just fine tires elsewhere and that is not a problem) they checked the alignment before putting on the tires and informed me that my alignment was way off and that they would have to fix it. This shocked me as I had just paid $850 to have my alignment fixed, among other services, and the tech at Steph's garage made no mention to me that they did not fix the alignment nor that they didn't have the capabilities to fix it. I had the people at the tire place fix the alignment, since it needed to be done, which cost me an additional $80 I was not planning on spending on my vehicle. I then called Steph's garage back and asked why would the tire place say I needed my alignment fixed when that was one of the main reasons I had brought my vehicle into your shop. He informed me that you do not have the tool to check alignment, and that's why it was still off. I felt very taken advantage of in that moment, if the tech who I spoken to on the phone when making my appointment would have informed me that you did not have the capabilities of checking my alignment, then I would have taken my car elsewhere for this fix, yet still remained a customer of yours for future visits that your garage has the capacity of handling. Yet, because I felt so taken advantage of during this last visit, I am not going to be coming to your garage anymore, nor recommending it to friends/family as I no longer feel you run a business that is fair and upfront to its customers. I understand that the main cost to car maintenance is the labor that is involved, and I was comfortable with paying for that high cost of labor under the assumption that all of my car issues relating to why I brought it in would be looked at, and taken care of. In the future, when someone drops off their car and asks "is there any more information I can give you" you should allow them to walk through the items again with the tech so that they understand what you have the capabilities of fixing, and what is beyond your capabilities. If the tech had agreed to me wanting to let them know why I brought the car in as I was dropping this off, perhaps this could've been avoided. But they didn't, and I had to walk away with the knowledge that I had told them over the phone what was wrong and that they were going to look into it. Unfortunately, you were unable to and now I feel taken advantage of.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 10:20 AM
Troy D. at Steph's Garage responded on 09/11/2017

Jodi,

Firstly, I am so sorry that we made you feel the way you did... secondly, I would like the opportunity to make it right. I have called and left you a voicemail as well...

Troy

TAMI C. on 09/06/2017
"Great Job As Always!"
Brian and team always do a fantastic honest job!
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:32 PM
CHRIS T. on 09/05/2017
"Always Fair"
Used Steph's for several visits on multiple cars I've owned. Always received honest diagnosis and given options on how to address the issue, mechanics are very transparent about what the issue might be giving a low end estimate and a worst case scenario estimate. I have never felt like I didn't know what they were going to do or how much it was going to cost the way I've felt going to other garages. Would recommend to anyone who wanted a good mechanic.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 08:01 PM
Derek S. on 08/31/2017
Derek said this business is cheaper price than the competitors and the service was good. All of the things requested were taken cared of in a timely manner and he would like to thank them for the service.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Valerie M. on 08/30/2017
Valerie said she prefers this business over any other facility.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Michael K. on 08/30/2017
Michael said this business was quick and they got his vehicle right. They were friendly and they had great service and people.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Enrique S. on 08/29/2017
Enrique said the employees are fast and the prices are affordable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
PAULA K. on 08/25/2017
"Great service"
The service team is very friendly and they always communicate well with me what is happening and how long the work will take. I feel very respected there.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 07:34 AM
Kyle S. on 08/25/2017
Kyle said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Ana M. on 08/23/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Exceptional service"
Sam was a great help at the St. Paul shop in deciding whether or not to keep fixing an old car or to let it go. I'll be happy to have him work on the next one too!
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 12:59 PM
DAN B. on 08/19/2017
"Analysis"
Do not like inferior-gender service mechanics, especially those who have defaced themselves with tattoos.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:39 AM
CHANG P. on 08/12/2017
"High Quality Repair Work"
Fixed the complicated steering wheel problem on my 2001 Volvo S60 with great quality and price!
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 04:47 PM
Calley S. on 08/10/2017
Calley said the business was friendly, nice and helpful.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
AUGUSTINE N. on 08/08/2017
"The work was fantastic."
They are the best people.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:24 PM
Shohana M. on 08/08/2017
Spoke with Rosie. She said they were good about getting her in at the last minute. They worked quickly.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V