Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Sandralyn I. on 08/17/2017
"Customers first."
Benney was really helpful with my car. I needed assistance with my check engine light and he took my car in asap.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 09:35 AM
Peter P. on 08/11/2017
"Trustworthy Service Techs, Quality Service, and Customer Focused "
Great job Benny, and thank you Patricia.
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 12:54 PM
Robbi M. on 08/06/2017
"Just a check up"
I took my car to Stevens Creek Jeep and was told that my car had a drive line leak.. would not be wise to drive the car and the part is not in stock. Would take 3-4 days to fix due to lack of resources.. and NO LOANER or Rental.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 12:52 PM

Hello, Robbi ~

Your Service Representative (Lori Price) confirms to me that No Loaner, or Rental was provided since a Service Contract was not purchased by you.

We do  wish there was enough space to inventory the Parts for ALL the vehicle Make & Models that SCCJD sells & services; however, this is not feasible.

Thanks for taking the time, Robbi, to share your feedback with us,

David C. on 08/06/2017
"Airbag Recall replacement and oil change"
I am completely dissatisfied with the service of my 2012 Challenger. The service department scratched my driver side mirror and poorly fixed it. They did not tell me they did this. I noticed it one week later and took it back in. John Phellan was helpful by offering to repaint the mirror. I scheduled an appointment to have this done. When the vehicle was ready, John called me and the courtesy shuttle picked me up . Your courtesy driver was very nice by the way. When I arrived the car was not at the dealership yet. Thirty minutes later it arrived. Upon my inspection, the original scratch was fixed but there was another scratch on the mirror and a run on the back side of the mirror. I showed John and the tech from Caliber. They agreed to fix it but it would take a week for the paint to cure before they could repair it. I made an appointment with Caliber to do so. Upon picking up the vehicle I noticed another scratch on the vehicle. Where is the quality control? Why does the customer have to spend so much of their time for what should have been a carefree experience. SC Chrysler dropped the ball big time. I feel they should at least reimburse my time by providing a courtesy oil change and detailing and waxing the vehicle or providing me with a voucher to do so. -David Conti
Vehicle: DODGE CHALLENGER
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 09:25 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/07/2017

David, please be informed that - upon your Service Advisor's return to the Office tomorrow (from Vacation) - I'll connect your feedback details to John Phelan.

Mariana B. on 08/03/2017
"Horrible experience"
I went to get my car repaired for what seems like the 6th time for the same issue. They clamed that the issue was that my car had the wrong spark plugs. I informed them that the spark plugs that were on the car were the same brand that the car originally came with. They still claimed it was the wrong ones and I needed the Mopar kind. SO we bought the Mopar spark plugs and replaced my already new spark plugs. As expected, my car is STILL having the same problem and I keep getting the run around of what the problem is. Quiet honestly Im tired of having to pay for repairs on a NEW car. I keep having to miss work or come in late. I'm very disappointed on how things are being taken care of.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:01 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/07/2017

Mariana, please be informed that - upon your Service Advisor's return to the Office tomorrow (from Vacation) - I'll connect your feedback details to John Phelan.

Shawna H. on 08/02/2017
"Service"
Took my car in for two issues wasn't done the day they said it would be. Picked up the next day both issues were not resolved and had to go back. The blonde curly hair lady with glasses in the office is very unpleasant! The service writer was very friendly to work with so added a star to my review for him.
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:02 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 08/02/2017

Shawna, your Service Advisor (John Phelan) and I thank you for providing this feedback about your 2 Service visits @ SCCJD.

Early in June (during the 1st visit), we determined that a Radio needed to be ordered; upon receipt/replacement, UCONNECT was restored to working as designed.

Re: Seat Heaters -
John did note (on your 2nd Repair Order) that they "won't come on under 40 degrees."

Sincere Regards,

Customer Relations Manager
SCCJD - Service Team
408.248.1800 x6266

Scott E. on 07/30/2017
"Good service"
Thanks for keeping everything up to date and running smooth.
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 06:48 AM
Mary Ann O. on 07/27/2017
"Faulty Blinker handled efficiently and immediately "
The right hand signal light was no operational. I brought the car in at 3:00 PM and it was diagnosed and serviced immediately. I was very pleased that no in the future appointment was required.
Vehicle: Jeep CHEROKEE
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 01:14 PM
David V. on 07/17/2017
"St Ck CJD"
I would recommend this business to a friend.
Vehicle: RAM TRUCK RAM TRUCK 2500
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 05:52 PM
Gary C. on 07/05/2017
"2005 Dodge Magnu"
I took my car into your dealership for repair to find what was making the squeaking and metal to metal sound coming from the left from end of the car. I left with the car two days later with no fix and the car making the noise as I drove out your driveway. Very disappointed in your repair capability. I bought this car from the dealer ship twelve years ago and you have done all the servicing which I know is what you initially want when you sell a car. Very upset!
Vehicle: DODGE MAGNUM
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 02:17 PM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 07/07/2017

Hello, Gary ~

John Phelan-Service Advisor returned to the office yesterday.  Please know that your "very disappointed" feedback was shared with him at that time.

Gary, as you should know by now, John recommends that you return to SCCJD - to Road Test with a Technician.

SCCJD - Service Team
408.248.1800 x6266

Elizabeth R. on 07/03/2017
"Appreciate the service"
I've had excellent service when working with John Phelan at St. Creek Jeep. He is happy to help and answer my questions and promptly let's me know when my car service is complete.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 08:31 AM
Cliff L. on 06/27/2017
"Good service"
Scheduling was done through the phone. A confirmation was sent the day before. Service was done in time. Service rep was easy to work with.
Vehicle: JEEP WRNRUBUNL4X4
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 06:13 PM
Mellanie T. on 06/27/2017
"2016 Dodge Dart "
Kept me informed of the status of my car
Vehicle: DODGE DART
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:11 PM
Andrew A. on 06/24/2017
"Oil Change"
I had an appointment for an oil change. Got there a bit early, had to wait inline. The person that took my information told me that it would be about an hour and a half. Waited in the customer service area for 2 hours. Went to the desk to inquire about my car. She struggled but finally found the paperwork and my keys in the filing cabinet. No idea how long they had been there all along. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Review Created: 06/24/2017 08:52 AM
Linda E. at Stevens Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 06/27/2017

Andrew, thanks for taking the time to provide your Service visit feedback.

Brian was the Service Advisor who assited you last week, and he quoted 1.5 - 2 Hours (due to a peak period).  Since we no longer use the "Key Board" for Pick Ups, your Key was placed just where it should be located - in compliance with a new procedure.

Andrew, please be informed that your Technician completed the Lube Oil Filter Change @ 9:53am, and you signed off @ 9:55am (under 2 hrs. from your Start Time).

Hope these details are helpful,

Donald H. on 06/24/2017
"Very quick service"
everything on the service advisor end was fine. You need to improve the process for making appointments. I guess it's the service cashier that answers the phone (?) but she seems very overwhelmed and unfocused. She put me on hold 5 times. It took me longer to get an appointment than to talk to the advisor when I came in. Honestly, I am not sure I want to thru that hassle again.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Review Created: 06/24/2017 07:48 AM

Donald, on behalf of SCCJD's Service Team, we do apologize
for your frustration experienced - to schedule a Service appointment.

Please know that your feedback has promptly been forwarded to Service Management.

Lidia U. on 06/23/2017
"way to long"
Since I bought my car, I have always done all my maintenance at this dealer. There is always a long wait. On one instance I dropped my car off in the morning for an oil change, I returned maybe about 4 hours later and it was yet to be serviced, I had to take my car home and bring it back again the next morning. Two weeks ago I took my car in at 10am and I told the service adviser I would be waiting for my car. The shuttle wasn't available so I took the bus to the mall with my 6 year old and 10 month old. I called at 1:30 to see if my car was ready and it wasn't. My car wasn't ready until 2 pm. There was no apology for having to wait 4 hours for a simple "express oil change" it shouldn't be advertised as express oil change if it takes more than 4 hours to be completed.
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 04:47 PM

Hello, Lidia ~

Although we do effort to provide accurate estimates on turnaround times, there can be extenuating circumstances that alter actual completion times.

Your Service Assistant, Lori, does remember that your vehicle arrived during a peak period (Sat., 6/10).  Lidia, a Multi-Point Inspection was also peformed - pointing to some areas requiring attention.

Sincere regards for your feedback,

Ty M. on 06/22/2017
"2nd Ram Purchased from Stevens Creek Don't know if I would recommend Stevens Creek Dodge anymore. "
I recognize how surveys are conducted. Not often is the survey used with the intent to recognize areas where a company is excelling and make improvements to the nonperformance areas. As I stated above, I have purchased 2 new Ram trucks through SCD - 2006 & 1012. Prior to that, my first Ram was a 1999 which I purchased used (1 year old). I purchased a service agreement for both of my Rams purchased through SCD. I became familiar with your service tech, Bill (No longer with SCD). Bill became familiar with my Dodge. When I brought my vehicle in for service, I tried to connect with Bill because he was able to look at the service history and based on his understanding of my truck, he made timely recommendations. The last few times my vehicle came in for servicing, it has been a different story. Recently, I was apprised I need to replace my shocks & Brake pads on the truck. I found out the hard way this should have been recommended to be replaced prior to the vehicle turning 80K miles (Now 89K mi). There was not a recommendation and it ended up costing me the replacement of all 4 tires (Less than 30K mi on them) , re-alignment, shocks, struts and brakes. My point is, I no longer see the value for me to bring my truck in to your service department when you cannot make recommendations for my vehicles's needs. Based on the recent wait time it has taken to get my truck in for servicing, I get the impression you are too big and too busy. I plan to keep my Ram for many years to come. It is not my primary vehicle. It looks and drives great. I just need to find someone who will get to know my truck. As someone who operates a local business and values customer loyalty and feedback, I thought you should know. Best of luck to you. Sincerely, Ty Meyers.
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 1500
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 04:07 PM

Hello, Ty ~

When pulling Service records this week for your Ram-1500 Truck, it can be confirmed that Bill Souza-Service Advisor did write up the majority of your Service visits @ SCCJD (through June 2016).

In addition, Ty, please be informed that (under Bill's Repair Order #214824 dated June 28/29, 2016), an original Multi-Point Inspection Report was provided to you - indicating the following:

* Front Brakes @ 3mm
     * Right/Front "Slight Leak" => Shocks/Struts
     * Rear Brakes @ 4mm
     * Mileage @ 78,343

Sincere Regards,

Fara Z. on 06/21/2017
"Great Job"
My Service advisor Mr. John Phelan went out of his way to follow the parts needed and finally they received the parts. The next day in half day time the car was ready and I sincerely appreciate all his efforts.
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 08:00 AM
Cynthia I. on 06/19/2017
"fast and efficient service"
My check-in only took minutes and my vehicle was ready within 2 hours as promised.
Vehicle: RAM TRUCK RAM TRUCK 1500
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 02:04 PM
James B. on 06/16/2017
"In and out on time with no issues"
This time when I took my car in for a 24K mile service this dealership got me in and out on time with no issues. My experience this time was a 100% better than my last visit.
Vehicle: DODGE CHALLENGER