Summers Radiator And Auto Repair

Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5rating 3.33rating 3.33

Latest Review over 2 years ago

tony H. on 02/24/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Crooks,Not trust worthy.over charged.bad work."
We had trouble with our radiator last month they fixed it,had no problems until this month,took it back and they said radiator was fine,but now I had a bad water pump.well had them to replace that.3 days later I went to work and found truck leaking oil bad.guy came to my place of work to look at it and he tightened some things on radiator that he said was fine before.Was informed again that I needed something else to fixed it.so quess what? Just more money.also found out they charged more than what the parts actually cost.I also want to mention I had someone else to come look at it after he left,and this guy said he had to TIGHTENED some things that the summers boy didnt do. So with all this said,myself and husband do Not trust these 2 guys.they over charged us for parts and there work very bad.WE will Never go back,and will tell others what Crooks they are.
Service Date: 02/17/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015 01:43 PM
tony,connie H. on 02/24/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Crooks,Not trust worthy.over charged.bad work."
Service Date: 02/24/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015 01:39 PM
Maggie W. on 02/22/2013
Maggie said that the business does pretty good service work.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Review Created: 02/22/2013
Jim G. on 02/21/2013
Spoke with Mary. She said when she picked up the vehicle she assumed that someone from the business had test drove it but nobody did. When her nephew started driving it home, the caliber locked up on him so he took it back and the staff fixed it right away.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 02/21/2013
Ronnie H. on 02/19/2013
Spoke with Rita. She said the representatives are really nice people who do a good job. her vehicle. She said this business doesn't fiddle faddle around, they got the job done and she wouldn't go anywhere else. This business is convenient.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Review Created: 02/19/2013
jamie k. on 02/07/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"quality repair at reasonble prices"
Took my car there last week and they did an awesome job. Price was reasonable and it came with warranty. Real nice honest people.
Service Date: 01/28/2013