Sun Air Wheel Alignment

Review for Sun Air Wheel Alignment
Ryan B. on 11/25/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best in the Business"
I had previously made the mistake of taking my car to Wal-Mart for a oil change, to fix a flat, and mount & balance. Wal- Mart ended up doing everything wrong and I do mean everything wrong. I work in collision repair and heard nothing but good things about Travis and the rest of his crew. I took my Jeep over to the shop and was immediately assisted with a smile and people who looked like they actually take pride in their craft. Travis the owner actually insisted on taking the test drive with me. We drove around for 20 minutes and went over what we were feeling off with alignment, steering wheel, and tires. I dropped my car off confident with Travis and his crew. Picked my car up a few hours later. And it drove better then it did when I pulled off the dealership parking lot. He wrote a detailed report and even had the tech who worked on my vehicle explain exactly what he had to correct due to Wal-Marts neglect. To make a story short, if you care about your vehicle, don't search anymore yelp reviews. Go straight to Travis and his crew if you want honest and quality work from people who actually take pride in what they do.
Service Date: 11/24/2015