Review for Sunset Automotive
STEVE H. on 11/11/2015
"Its good to have folks you trust..."
Im not completely inept concerning auto mechanics but pulling a transmission to acess the flywheel is a bit out of my abilities, particularly since I suffer from chronic pain due to fractured vertebrae. The fact that Seth saved me some money by using the old starter shows consideration & understanding not to mention sympathy. This is the kind of employee that insures return business. As soon as Artie realized he had charged me for a starter that I didnt get he called me & refunded the cost the very same day. I hadnt even lifted the hood as there was no reasons to and although I had installed said starter the liklihood of my recognizing it is debatable. Long story short I could have been overcharged & never known it but Mr. Thomas' business ethics would never allow such a risk. The folks at Sunspot are friendly, ethical, honest and knowledgeable. The cost of auto repair is daunting but I feel secure in taking my business to Sunspot Automotive.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe