Surgical Auto Repair Inc

Uqm M. on 06/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bait & Switch "
I went for an oil change based on an advertised special. I called and told the receptionist I wanted to take advantage of the special and told her the year and brand of my car. I also handed in the flyer when I arrived for my appointment and was assured that everything was included. Their special specified a tire rotation with an oil change which I wanted. <br> <br> I showed up promptly at 9 am for my appointment. After an hour's wait my car was finally attended to, then I was slapped with a bill 75% more than the advertised special. I paid, then objected and was offered a discount on my next oil change as refunding me would cost them $35. If doing business means gouging your customers, I certainly won't be returning. I know many mechanics who charge less for an oil change and tire rotation and certainly don't claim it costs them an arm and a leg to do a refund -nobody would do refunds if it cost that much. Thanks for a terrible experience. Never going back.
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 05:16 AM
Coralie G. on 01/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest and efficient"
Friendly, honest and professional. It was my first time bringing my car to them and I will now make it my go-to garage.
Service Date: 01/14/2015
Review Created: 01/14/2015 09:43 AM
Linda M. on 10/04/2013
"YOUR IN GOOD HANDS WITH SANDRA & DONALD"
I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE WORK. THE ISSUE IS TAKEN CARE OF AND THE TRUST THAT THE CUSTOMER DEVELOPS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/02/2013
Review Created: 10/04/2013 03:00 PM
Sam S. on 09/20/2013
Sam said he did not have any worries about this business. They serviced the vehicle well. He has already recommended this business to friends.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Review Created: 09/20/2013
Elaine C. on 09/16/2013
Elaine said she has been dealing with this business for a long time and she has not had any problems with them. The personnel are the nicest people.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/06/2013
Review Created: 09/16/2013
Alonzo JR. S. on 09/03/2013
"the team at Surgical keep tract of your automotive needs"
Donald and Sandra do quality work
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 09/03/2013
Review Created: 09/03/2013 09:15 PM
Micheal G. on 08/12/2013
Micheal said the staff was very courteous, and they provide a prompt level of service.
Vehicle: Volvo 940
Service Date: 08/02/2013
Review Created: 08/12/2013
Michele S. on 08/11/2013
"The compassion and care they have."
I had a wonderful experience here had lots of problems with my car paid alot to fix it and was always not sure of what was wrong but Donald took time to listen and was professional and found the problem will definetly recommend!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 08/02/2013
Review Created: 08/11/2013 05:38 AM
Shawn V. on 08/09/2013
"Great shop "
A good mechanic is hard to find and they never let me down at surgical. Sandra and Donald are friendly fair and helpful. I would recommend surgical to anyone. I have been a loyal customer for 5 years now and have never had a bad experience. A++
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 08/08/2013
Review Created: 08/09/2013 08:33 PM
Lesley J. on 08/07/2013
"good experience"
Surgical is a company I would do business with again but I am impatient and need a garage that will do the job immediately and call me and be ready for me when I arrive
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430
Service Date: 08/05/2013
Review Created: 08/07/2013 03:21 PM
Rosetta S. on 07/30/2013
Rosetta said she still hears some noise, but she really does not know where it is coming from. She will wait a few weeks to see if it continues. Also, the spring on the door lock on the passenger's door is down and looks like it is locked all the time but it is really not.
Vehicle: Volvo 850
Service Date: 07/17/2013
Review Created: 07/30/2013
Daphne R. on 07/30/2013
Daphne said they are really easy to work with and they explain everything to her so that she can understand what was done.
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Service Date: 07/08/2013
Review Created: 07/30/2013
Vanessa L. on 07/19/2013
Vanessa said the service was very good.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 07/08/2013
Review Created: 07/19/2013
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/26/2013
Hi Vanessa, we were happy to meet you for the first time, it was a pleasure serving you we look forward to seeing you again. Sandra & Donald
Maureen C. on 07/15/2013
"professional, courteous, fair-pricing"
Donald and Sandra are kind, friendly professionals who treat their customers with the utmost respect. As a woman who comes into a shop, I feel respected, and am treated like the intelligent person I am, who knows about her car and who can understand what needs to be done with my car. Donald and Sandra explain everything they are doing to the car. They get the best prices they can for parts and then charge a fair price for reparis. They are taking good care of my 1998 Jetta and give me their honest opinion on what my next steps should be with my old car. I would recommend them to anyone who like dealing with reliable, fair, honest, friendly car experts!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 07/12/2013
Review Created: 07/15/2013 07:26 AM
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/15/2013
Hello Maureen, Thanks for a great review, we understand that listening to you and all our other custermers is always 100%. We value the respect that we show all customers, we are always happy to see you and we will try to keep your 98 jetta running as long as possible. Sandra & Donald
Homer D. on 07/12/2013
Homer said that the service was fine.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/28/2013
Review Created: 07/12/2013
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/15/2013
Thanks Homer it's always nice to see you. Sandra & Donald
Marty R. on 06/27/2013
"Personal service is really great"
returned to this small family run business after a few years away and received the same great service and attention to detail
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/27/2013
Review Created: 06/27/2013 08:25 PM
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/02/2013
Hi Marty, It was so nice to see you after such a long time! Nice car, as always we strive to make our services & attention to detail better everyday. Sandra & Donald
Howard F. on 06/21/2013
"Honest repair shop"
I feel confident that the work that needs to be done to my cars will be done with care and expertise. I feel comfortable in doing business with Sandra and Donald, they are honest people and pleasant to deal with.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 06/20/2013
Review Created: 06/21/2013 03:33 AM
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/21/2013
Hi Howard, Thanks for this lovely review, as you know Good, Honest & Reliable Service is what we strive to offer every day. We love doing business with you. Sandra
Jeff B. on 05/25/2013
Jeff said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 05/22/2013
Review Created: 05/25/2013
SANDRA & DONALD R. at Surgical Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/13/2013
Hello Mr. Barns, It was a great pleasure serving you, we are happy that we could help.
Stephen M. on 05/24/2013
Stephen said Donald and Sandra are wonderful. He is scheduled for an air conditioning check in June. He said Sandra lets him know when to come in. He enjoys doing business with them.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 05/03/2013
Review Created: 05/24/2013
Esther A. on 05/22/2013
"Not satisfied"
The engine light in my car remained on after I left my car at the shop for 2 weeks.
Vehicle: BMW 325xi