ERIK H. on 08/17/2017
"Friendly fast service!"
Fit me in, fun conversation, fixed my tires and reminded me of maintenance.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:13 AM
Wade S., Owner at Tenpin Motors LLC responded on 08/18/2017

Glad we could help you out!   Thank you as always for the business!

BRIAN C. on 08/13/2017
"Honest and friendly"
Wade and his crew are always working with and for the customer!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 08:13 PM
Wade S., Owner at Tenpin Motors LLC responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words!!!!  We appreciate the business Briand & Amy!!!

PENNY B. on 08/11/2017
"Consistently Satisfied "
I highly recommend Tenpin Motors to all my friends and colleagues because of their honesty regarding my vehicle and their great work on my vehicle. My first call is ALWAYS Tenpin for all my car needs! It's priceless to have a trusted place to take my car. They treat you like family!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 08:23 PM
Wade S., Owner at Tenpin Motors LLC responded on 08/12/2017

Penny,

Thank you for the kind words and the business!  I am glad you had an opportunity to meet my wife the other day!   She told me she really enjoyed the converstation!   See ya next time!

~ Wade

FRANK W. on 08/07/2017
"Bad Brakes Great Service!"
Could not be happier. Was an extremely expensive repair and the guys at 10 pin did everything possible to keep us informed. Honest service and honest price!
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 09:25 PM
Wade S., Owner at Tenpin Motors LLC responded on 08/08/2017

Frank,

We really appreciate the business & the review!!!!  Hopefully the next serveral visits are just oil changes!!!  :)

ROBERT K. on 08/04/2017
"They know their customers. The work is done right at a fair price. What more can you ask of a service shop?"
Tenpin is the first place I turn to for advice and service. Wade gives me his full attention every time. I have purchased two sets of tires at Tenpin, and each time they we're a great choice for my vehicle and were professionally installed. I trust Wade completely to help me make the best choices in vehicle parts and service. His used cars are chosen with an eye to quality at a fair price. P.S: I have done business with this shop for thirty years!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 04:15 AM
Wade S., Owner at Tenpin Motors LLC responded on 08/08/2017

Robert,

We really appreciate the business!  You made an excellent choice going with the Continental's!   Those tires ROCK!!!

Thank you for the review, and don't forget we rotate your tires for free!!!  Keep them rotated to maximize the life!

BILL P. on 08/03/2017
"One of the reasons I go to Ten Pin Auto for my car maintenance and repair is I know I can trust them to be honest and fair. I have always found them to be professional and honest. And I have always found their prices very competitive."
I highly recommend Tenpin to all my friends with absolutely no reservations. If I could rate them 6 stars I would!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:34 AM

Bill,

Thank you for your continued loyalty!  It never goes unappreciated!  See ya next time!  :)

LAURA R. on 08/02/2017
"Never disappointed"
My family has all of our vehicles maintained by Tenpin. We enjoy the family atmosphere and honest people. They will treat you right and at a really fair price.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 02:08 PM

Laura,

Thank you for the kind words!  We appreciate the business and positive review!   See ya next time!

JONATHAN S. on 08/01/2017
"Great and Quick Service"
The tires were great and I felt like had a different truck. Can't wait to use these tires to pull the boat or haul a 10 pt. this fall out of the woods. As always great service and low prices!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:15 AM

Jonathan,

It is funny, I see you walking almost everyday... I didn't even think you drove your vehicle!  ;)   When you shoot that buck in the deep woods bring down a photo and we will hang it up!  Thanks for the business sir!  DO NOT FORGET!  Keep those tires rotated!