Michael L. on 06/24/2017
Spoke with Jane. She said Jerry was awesome, he does what she asks, and troubleshoots her vehicle. They go above and beyond. They take very good care of her older vehicle and they keep it running well.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Joyce W. on 06/17/2017
"Friendly staff, great service, reasonable prices."
Very satisfied. They know what they are doing and not fixing things that don't need to be fixed. I find them to be an honest repair shop.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 12:06 PM

Hello Joyce,

We strive to meet your expectations and are pleased to know when we hit the mark, thank you.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.
Clifford P. on 06/17/2017
Spoke with Donna. She said the business was accommodating.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

Your kind words are appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Richard S. on 06/16/2017
"You always expect the best from everyone there and they cosistantly exceed my expectations."
I would like to thank the entire group of employees at the Muffler Shop for reinforcing my decision to give all of my repair business to this great group of people. I have recommended the Muffler Shop to everyone I know simply because they are honest and do high quality work. Enough said!!!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:10 PM

Thanks Richard,

It is long-time, loyal customers like yourself that keep us coming in to work every day.  Thank you for your kind words.

Dario R. on 06/15/2017
"They Stand Behind Their Service"
I had a Flowmaster exhaust installed many years ago. Recently I thought I heard the exhaust sound getting louder. I brought it in to have a look at it. All it needed was some welding which they did for a very reasonable price. A lot of other places would have sold me a new muffler.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 04:49 AM

Hi Dario,

We appreciate your nice comments.  Come see us any time.

Delray B. on 06/15/2017
Delray said the business was unable to complete the most recent repair. They are generally pretty good.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017

Hello Delray,

Anytime we are not able to completely satisfy a valued customer such as yourself it is an issue for us.  Please reach out to me personally so that I can attempt to make this right for you.

Diana J. on 06/12/2017
Diana said this business has a nice, clean facility. The service was just fine.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 06/12/2017

Thanks Diana,

We do strive to keep things around here neat and tidy...

Ken P. on 06/12/2017
Ken said he was satisfied with the work performed and his vehicle looked good. The guy did a good job and he would recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

It is great to see your comments, thanks.  We will be looking forward to your next visit.

Carol S. on 06/10/2017
"Honest as the day is long"
Dang, Ok More and more and more Kudo's. atta boy atta boy Best darn Shop in the Las Vegas Valley and all of Henderson.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017 03:13 PM
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

We are thankful for your kind comments.  Glad we are meeting your expectations.

Tom T. on 06/10/2017
"TommyT"
!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Review Created: 06/10/2017 08:25 AM

Thanks Tommy,

Looking forward to your next visit.

Steve R. on 06/09/2017
Steve said they provided great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017

Hello Steve,

Good to hear from you and hope to see you again soon.

Colin G. on 06/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Rude staff and great waste of time..."
Called ahead because I was in a hurry to get my exhaust work done, talked to someone on the phone and they said they needed half a day to do it, it was 1 pm, so I said well there s half a day left and if I come now can you do It? They said yes. I hurried over and they said well now we can't do it because someone came before you. I called ahead and got here in less than 15 minutes and now they're turning me away. Thanks for wasting my time, I'll go somewhere else.
Review Created: 06/08/2017 02:47 PM
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/26/2017

Colin,

First of all I would like to thank you for your previous visit on 4/11/16 when The Muffler Shop installed $400.00 worth of exhaust on your 68 Suburban which must have satisfied you enough to have you return.  Now I would like to address your current review and point out a few things you left out so everyone that reads this will get a little clearer picture.  You did call at 1:00 and ask how much it would cost to have us install your headers that you had already purchased. You were told that we don’t give exact prices over the phone and if you would like to bring it by the shop we would be more than happy to give you an exact quote. The service writer did tell you the average price for this type of job usually starts around $100.00 a side and usually takes about a half day. You were never told we could get it completed today. Here’s a little of what you left out when you arrived 15 minutes later. The shop was full and we were working to finish the dozen or so customers that had made an appointment and left their vehicles that morning at 8:00. But here is the most important part of your review that you seem to have left out or conveniently overlooked. My service writer, one of my technicians and myself were trying to accommodate a man in a wheel chair with a handicap PT Cruiser van that had arrived just minutes before you and also needed an estimate for exhaust work. I understand how you may have overlooked this in the 10 minutes you were here demanding and telling us how we promised you we would install your headers in half a day but, I could be wrong. By the way the PT Cruiser was looked at and repaired within an hour while he patiently waited in the waiting room. As you can see from the hundreds of five star reviews on line, we work very hard at accommodating and satisfying our customers. In the thirty five plus years I have been in business this will be the first time to say on behalf of myself, the employees, the wonderful man in the PT Cruiser and all our other amazing customers, Thank you for going somewhere else.

Respectfully,

Sherrie H. on 06/07/2017
"We love them!!!"
They are amazing!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 07:16 AM

Hi Sherrie,

And we love you!  Always a pleasure to have you in the shop.

Corky G. on 06/07/2017
"Always Great Service..."
Friendly prompt service at a fair price. Always a pleasure to do business at the Muffler Shop.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 05:52 AM

Thanks Corky,

Glad to hear that everything is going well.  Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Ellen D. on 06/06/2017
Spoke with Jerry. He said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

We are grateful for your kind words and appreciate your referrals.

Jessica L. on 06/06/2017
Jessica said the business is very good and straightforward. She has no problems with the business.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017

Hello Jessica,

We appreciate hearing your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ray H. on 05/26/2017
"Work started and completed as per appointment, on 2005 Scion. "
As you know, we have used your shop on prior occasions, and have always been satisfied with the results. I have and will continue to recommend your shop to
people that I meet, because the quality of workmanship and honesty stands out. Thank You Again - RAY
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 03:24 PM

Hello Ray,

We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Joyce K. on 05/22/2017
Spoke with Maria. She said this business was nice, friendly and helpful. They never have any problems at all. Everyone at this bushiness is very nice.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Dean B. on 05/20/2017
Dean said he has already recommended them, and he has been dealing with them for years.
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 05/23/2017

Hi Dean,

We are thankful for long-time customers like you.  Always look forward to your visits to the shop.

Clifford R. on 05/18/2017
"Outstanding"
Great service, quality, and cost, wrapped up in professionalism.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 04:22 PM
Dave B., Owner at The Muffler Shop responded on 05/23/2017

Thanks Clifford,

We are grateful for your generous comments.  Looking forward to your next visit.