Saint Anthony Tires Plus

Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5rating 3.81rating 3.81

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Junaid K. on 05/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Scam Artists"
Definitely do not go here unless you like overpaying and being scammed. They said they would match the price of another tire shop on some BF Goodrich tires but then they tried installing some cheap off brand tires claiming they were the same. I looked up the tires they tried installing and they were an $80 tire compared to the $130 BFG tires I asked about. So they were giving me much lower quality tires as the other shop and claiming they were price matching. They tried blaming me saying i didnt specify BFG which was a lie, i said that from the very beginning. I took my business to the other shop. Absolutely do not go here.
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 02:24 PM
Ricardo W. on 09/03/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I asked how long for an oil change "
I was told 45 minutes , with all the bay's open, all the guys smoking outside, and an empty parking lot today at 2pm!
Service Date: 09/03/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 11:53 AM
NICK S. on 07/19/2016
"Long but good customer service"
Went in for an oil change with an appointment and decided to wait and do some work. After about an hour I went out and asked the guy at the desk what was taking so long (oil change with an appointment was supposed to be 30 min or less). He apologized and comped the oil change, longer than I wanted to wait, but great customer service to appolgize and honor the 30 min guarantee without a fuss.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/19/2016 06:15 PM
ANDY M. on 07/13/2016
"New Tires"
I was extremely happy with the service I received from Andre and the other service writers. They were all friendly and helpful answering my questions. I always recommend the Silver-lake locaiton to everyone because they are the best!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 11:53 AM
SHANIQUA C. on 07/01/2016
"Great customer service!!!!!!"
Tires plus st.anthony has been my go to mechanics for about 5 years now and I must say the honest and comforting customer service experience and low pricing is honestly what keeps me coming back. Gill, Brett, Paul, Cal, and David are just some of the employees I've encountered and they've always seemed to care about finding me the best deal! Thanks guy's!!!
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016 08:28 PM
BARB B. on 06/25/2016
"Oil change tire rotation."
You have never lied to me.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016 11:34 AM
SANDRA S. on 06/23/2016
"Great Service"
I came in for an oil change and was asked if I wanted the air filter changed. I wasn't sure but said yes because I knew it had been awhile since it was changed. Turns out it was badly needed. I'm so glad they had suggested this for me. Thank you.
Vehicle: Cadillac STS
Service Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016 08:59 PM
ALLAN V. on 06/22/2016
"Bad place to get your car work on."
Horrible customer service. Store manage was rude! Will never return nor tell people to go to that store ever again! First and last time there! Gil the store manager need more customer service training. How can you tell your custome there is nothing else you can do to fix the car problem? Get that Gil, store manager out of there for the sake of the customers!!!! How can you not tell your waiting customer that their vehicle is done but just stand by the desk and act like you didnt see any finish vehicle outside.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 06/22/2016 08:41 PM
GLORIA B. on 06/04/2016
"Great Customer Service!"
I'm never disappointed with the service provided!
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 07:29 AM
JEAN J. on 05/23/2016
"Oil Change"
I am already down a quart of oil. I will bring it by this week. Thanks.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016 08:56 PM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 05/30/2016

Jean, thank you for taking the time to come in and let us recheck you vehicle for an oil leak. I am glad we found nothing. I look forward to your next visit, it is alway fun to work with you. Gil

TONY R. on 05/22/2016
"Quick service and amazing customer care"
We found we had a flat tire about 2 blocks away from Saint Anthony Tire, after finishing grocery shopping. Put on the spare and brought it over and Andre and his team went right to work. He even put the milk we had just purchased in the store fridge so it wouldn't spoil and got us back on the road in about an hour. We were extremely impressed and will be customers for life!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 05/22/2016 05:25 AM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 05/30/2016

Thank you for your response, I am always glad to hear that our sales associates are giving that "World Class Customer Service", every customer deserves it. I am super happy that Andre' took take of your milk, I know how he love is 2%. Again we look forward to seeing and hearing from you in the future. Gil

DON P. on 04/20/2016
"Tire rotation and alignment was done promptly and correctly."
I was very pleased with the service and work performed on our Ford Edge. The technician completed the work correctly and promptly. i was on my way within the scheduled time indicated when the order was written.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 02:34 PM
DIANE H. on 04/12/2016
"Best treatment ever received - won't go anywhere else"
I have never been treated so professionally and positively as I was at Saint Anthony Tires Plus. Every step in the process was reviewed with me (in English) and all personnel were very pleasant. I was so pleased and relieved when I got home knowing that my vehicle was well taken care of and that I have now established rapport with a mechanic. This means so much. Once again, thank you.
Vehicle: Chrysler
Service Date: 04/04/2016
Review Created: 04/12/2016 06:38 AM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/12/2016

Hi Diane,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You are just as kind in this online review as you were at our store that day. From the time we came your house to jump start the van until you walked out the door after the repair, and had a patient and positive attitude. For that, we thank YOU! We are happy to fix the Chrysler, but even happier to have satisfied a great customer like you. We hope to see you soon.

JOHN K. on 04/11/2016
"pissed off customer"
put bad valve stem in front tire .had to bring in to get fixed nobody checked other tires for bad stem
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 04/11/2016 02:30 PM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/13/2016

John,
I am very sorry to hear that one of the incores of the valve stems we put on back in November was defective. It sounds like we got that replaced at no charge and checked the pressure in the other tires to make sure they where not having a problem also.
We thank you for your feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future.

St Anthony Tires Plus

LAURA D. on 04/02/2016
"Early Hours, Walk ins welcome, great communication"
Great Experience. Thorough, attentive service!
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 03/23/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 08:47 AM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/05/2016

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to here that we were attentive and that our communication was great. That has been a focus of ours recently. Now that you know our door is always open, we hope to see you and Lincoln again soon. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying the new tires!

BONNIE V. on 03/31/2016
"Customer service"
I was a walk in, it was a snowy day and needed my tires rotated. It was going to be an hour wait but they fit me in and I was out of there within the 1/2 hr.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/23/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016 05:37 PM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/02/2016

Wow, wasn't that exciting to get you in and out of here in half an hour. We really appreciate your busy and hope we can keep up this "World Class Costomer Service" to you and all our customers. Enjoy the day.

TERYN M. on 03/28/2016
"They keep informed on what needs to be done and how much it will cost"
Been coming to this T+ for years and have always had a good service experience
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/28/2016 03:07 PM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/29/2016

Hi Teryn,

Thank you for visiting our store again and for your feedback. We always strive to make our guests aware of potential issues or regular maintenance on their vehicle. We hope that doing this in an honest and clear fashion is what keeps guests like you coming back to our shop. Let us know if you have any questions with the recommended work on the Escape. We hope to see you again soon.

DELORIS O. on 03/26/2016
"Timely, Friendly, courteous. "
They appreciated my donuts😄
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 12:50 PM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/28/2016

Hi Deloris,

Thank you for the feedback. I think we could say the same about you! Timely, friendly, courteous. While everyone apprecited the donuts, we appreciate your business even more. Looking forward to seeing you and the Prius at your next visit.

DON P. on 03/23/2016
"The service is friendly and prompt!"
The service was great. I had a 7:30 AM appointment and was on my way home by 8:15. I really appreciated the prompt and courteous service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016 11:55 AM
Gil S., General Manager at Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/23/2016

Hi Don,

We really appreciate the positive review, but appreciate your continued business even more! It is customer's like you that keep us going. We look forward to your next visit and will continue to keep your experience at our shop smooth. Thanks again for the kind words.