Tires Plus Minot AFB

Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5rating 3.95rating 3.95

CHADD S. on 06/08/2017
"Oil change "
Great friendly service!
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 04:45 AM
JACOB R. on 05/04/2017
"Not great"
Didn't complete my alignment right the first time
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 09:46 AM
KELLY P. on 03/18/2017
"Helpful Customer Service"
I sought out Tires Plus as a cheaper option than where I had been taking my car & needed some work done on my brakes. Both people I spoke with over the course of getting quotes, scheduling, & getting the service done were extremely helpful and hear me out on what I needed. They were compliant and didn't try to push anything extra on me. They helped be sure my car could be done in a timely manner by also being sure that it got all of the work done that it needed. They did what they could to help save me money too, which I appreciated.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017 10:43 AM
PETE C. on 02/26/2017
"Great Visit"
staff was friendly and got me right in and completed quickly
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/26/2017 02:10 PM
JON PAUL B. on 02/09/2017
"Schedule concerns"
We were given a pick up time of 2pm. Our vehicle was not available until 3:30pm. This made us late for an appointment. The tire we brought had a tear, not a puncture. It was listed as road debris damage therefore not covered by warranty. I have doubts about this decree due to the area effected.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 07:58 AM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 02/09/2017

Hello Jon Paul,

Sorry that the appointment took a little longer. With cars or people some appointments go fast and some go a little longer.

The Store Manager Pete is trying to reach out to you. After doing research, the damaged tire was a mismatched tire that did not have the Road Hazard Warranty purchased on it and was the type of damage that did not meet to be covered by a manufature warranty either.

Sorry about the news.  The road hazard warranty would have covered the replacement in this case.

If you have any questions please reach out to the store at 701-727-4141.

Thanks,

David

SHANE M. on 02/05/2017
"Replacement tires"
The staff was friendly and professional; great service. They got me in and out very quickly without me having to make an appointment. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars and not 5 is because of the high cost of the tires.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 04:53 AM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 02/05/2017

Hello Shane M.,

Thank you for visiting the MAFB "Tires Plus Total Car Care" Center and for your recommendation.

We are pleased to read that "the staff was friendly and professional" and provided great service.

Your time is valuable & we know how important it is to get your vehicle in and out promptly. Thanks again for your business.

"The best!"
We are a military family and love have this service on base. They are always friendly here and do a great job. We had late reporting due to weather and they worked late to make sure the work they promised was still finished. Amazing.
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 04:08 AM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 01/21/2017

Hi Chris & Lanita D.

Thank you for bringing in you fleet of personal vehicles to the "MAFB Tires Plus Total Car Care" Center.

We appreciate you service to our great nation and vaule your time. We know life happens and we are always glad to roll with the challenges life throws us our way. So happy we could help you out when you needed it.

This has been a good old fashion North Dakota Winter and it sure is good to be flexible. Thanks again for the "Amazing" Review.

"Third time's a charm!"
The Mazda was out third vehicle in for service this week!! We take all of our vehicles here because we know they will get the job done efficiently and with a smile.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 04:06 AM
"Always excellent "
This particular Tires Plus is phenomenal. They have friendly people working there. I always talk to them about issues with my vehicles before someone else. Even if it isn't tire related. They're helpful and honest.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 04:03 AM

Hello Chris and Lanita D.,

Thank You for the "Phenomenal" 5 Star Review and High Recommendation for the "MAFB Tires Plus Total Car Care" Center!

We have a New Manger in the store and he is Top Notch! His leadership is instrumental to excellent customer service and a quality job.

We value your "Honest" feedback!

MEGHAN M. on 12/15/2016
"Excellent customer service "
Customer service was exceptional. They were extremely busy yet still treated every customer with a smile. My jeep wasn't taken back when my appointment was however they stayed until after closing to make sure I got my vehicle back same day.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016 06:45 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 12/16/2016
Thanks Meghan M. for your recommendation at the Tires Plus Total Car Care Center of Bismarck, ND!

We appreciate your feedback that the staff stayed late to take good care of you. Our mission statement is focused on you, our customer and we value Your Time. So pleased to read you feel "the customer service was exceptional" and they did it with a smile!

You are always welcome to call or stop by anytime.

Happy Holidays to to you and your family!

DavidB.
CHRISTOPHER U. on 12/03/2016
"Staff was very friendly."
Service was complete and staff explained things well
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 02:04 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 12/04/2016

Thanks Christopher U. for your 5 Star Review & Recommendation for the MAFB Tires Plus.

We are glad to always help out and are pleased that the "service was complete and the staff exlpained things well."

DANIEL H. on 10/10/2016
"Lady minute fix"
My truck of ten years was shaking from a bad coil and spark plug. They were able to fix me up in less than 24 hours.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/10/2016 09:59 AM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 10/11/2016

Good Morning Daniel H.,

Thanks for Your High Recommendation for the MAFB "Tires Plus Total Car Care" Center.

We enjoyed you sharing that our team was able to get your vehicle in and fixed within 24 hours.   Your time is valuable to us and we want you driving safe  on our roads in North Dakota.

Thanks for your business and if there is ever anything we can do please reach out to us.

NEL S. on 09/10/2016
"Always good service"
They listened to my concerns, did exactly what I asked for, and gave me a detailed explanation of what maintenance my 10 yr old car needed. Very friendly as well!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/10/2016 05:54 AM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 09/11/2016

Thank you Nel S. For the 5 Star Review for the MAFB "Tires Plus Total Car Care" Center!

We appreciate you sharing that the staff  "Listened to your concerns," was "friendly" and gave you a "detailed mainentance plan" to take great care of your vehicle.

Doing a quality job is important to us and we stand behind our 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty which is key to a long partnership.

Thanks for your business & we looked forward to taking care of you and your vehicle on its next visit.

JORDAN T. on 08/29/2016
""Full inspection" Hour later im broke down."
Day before my oil change my cars running fine for the most part, Just a bit of shaking in the front but other then that nothing major. Wife takes my car in for the oil change they recommend a full inspection with rotated tires. Get both those tacked on, roughly an hour late im driving my vehicle to town ALL my cars lights turn on one by one. My vehicle shuts itself down on the side of the road. I call Tires Plus about this they tell me there's no way it was there fault and it was probably caused my the "Fluid leak" i put this in quotations because ive never seen a fluid build up anywhere in my garage, after about an hour i receive a call back from them saying they'll look at my vehicle but if THEY determine that THEY didn't do it they won't be at fault and id have to pay for the tow to get it back to my house. They were so adamant they didn't do anything im not gonna take the risk, i ask a second mechanic i know of to look at my vehicle he tells me the serpentine belt wasn't tightened down and and broke off, over all a cheap fix to do on my own ($60) but im baffled how they can do a FULL inspection and miss this.

Over all the service up front is nice, never had an issue with that but the mechanics need some retraining or fired completely. I heard all the horror stories of this place but i tried to ignore them, potential buyer beware.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 08/25/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016 12:48 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 08/29/2016

Hello,  When I called you today, you refused to talk with us. Out of professionalism, I will not repeat what you said.

Regretfully, it is unfortunate that your vehicle had some coincietnal issues after the Tire Rotation and Oil Change which do not impact a belts specs. We are sorry that your vehicle had additional issues. The issues brought attention from that inspection, you declined the work.

We complete up to a 25 Point Coureteousy Inspection that includes checking all fluid levels (colors/ proper levels); tires PSI, tread depth; and if the belt is craked or worn (not if it is loose). Your belt is a auto=tensioner spring loaded tensioner which is not a part of the inspection.  We stand behind our work.

If there is ever anything we can do in the future please let us know.

AARON/MIKEL D. on 08/12/2016
"Yet again disappointed. "
On base location... Called a couple
Days before my apt and said I needed an oil change and tire rotation. Went in and waited over an hour.... Ringing me up and says... 60 something dollars... Ummm did you do a rotation too? I asked for that when j scheduled.... Them.... Oh well they didn't write it down... Sorry... But never again.. Rather pay more at Toyota and at least have them do what I ask for.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016 08:29 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 08/15/2016

Thanks Aaron/ Mikel for your feedback.  Our appologies, Not sure where the communication breakdown occured. We are researching this incident.

Clarence our MAFB Store Manager reached out to your wife today and left you a voice mail. We stand behind our work 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) and always want to make things right.  You, the "Customer" is Our Focus and we want you happy.

If you do not connect with Clarence please give him a call at 701-727-4141.

We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle. Once again, we are sorry for any miscommunication.

DANIEL H. on 07/22/2016
"Customer Service"
I enjoyed the personal service and friendly attitude from Tires Plus.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016 06:44 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 07/25/2016

Thank you and if there is anything else we can do for you  just ask.

Clarence Lundeen
Store Manager M.A.F.B

SHAUN A. on 05/14/2016
"Friendly customer service "
Awsome customer service, called when my vehicle was completed and held it till I was able to get off work and pick it up
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016 02:11 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 05/17/2016

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your recent visit to the Tires Plus of the MAFB.

We appreciate you letting us know that you feel you had "awesome cutomer service" and was able to convinently drop off your vehicle and pick it up after work.

We look forward to taking great care of you on your next scheduled serice.

Dist. Mgr.

CHAD G. on 04/05/2016
"Friendly and knowledgeable service"
Tires Plus staff was very helpful getting me the right tires I liked and in a short amount and time.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 04/05/2016 06:41 PM
David B., Dist. Operations Manager at Tires Plus Minot AFB responded on 04/06/2016

Thanks Chad G. for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review!  We are happy to read that the Tires Plus Team was “very helpful in getting you the right tires.” Also, it is great to read that they were efficient and put the tires on your vehicle in a timely manner.

We look forward to your return.

Drive Safe,

Dist. Ops Mgr.

DAVID C. on 03/18/2016
"Takes all day"
It's crazy to me that an oil change and brake inspection requires my car to be there all day. I dropped my car off at 830 am and didn't get it back till almost 5 pm.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016 08:49 AM
JARROD/CRYSTAL A. on 03/05/2016
"EXCELLENT service at the reception desk."
Would be nice if they vacuumed the interior like they do downtown.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion