Titus-Will Hyundai

Reviews (90)

rating 4.4086017rating 4.4086017rating 4.4086017rating 4.4086017rating 4.4086017

Recommend?

rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
WELL DONE OIL CHANGE
Life-time new car oil change and car wash = an excellent program!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 09/22/2014 01:27 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/22/2014

Thank you Richard for your review. I am glad that we met your service needs.

Sandy A. on 09/19/2014
When I get there - people are so nice and willing to help
Great people and wonderful service!
Vehicle: 2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/19/2014 08:12 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/19/2014

Sandy, thank you very much for your review. I helps to know that we are meeting our goal of making your visit with us a positive one.

Servie Manager

FRANCES F. on 09/18/2014
Quick, friendly and thorough service.
Friendly staff who tend to all the needs.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014 06:30 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/19/2014

Frances, Thank you for your review. I am glad to here your experience with us was positive and I hope to handle your car crae needs in the future

Recommended?
Very good service - prompt and courteous.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 09/17/2014 07:11 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

JORDAN I. in Lacey, WA on 09/11/2014
Quick assistance upon arrival.
Wonderful service and friendly staff.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/11/2014 05:41 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Jordan, thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. i am glad your experience here was a good one and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your car care needs.

Recommended?
fast affordable, through, friendly service
Great job, thorough, friendly, and friendly!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/09/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014 04:38 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/11/2014

William, thank you very much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.We strive to make sure your visit is a positive one and that we take care of your car care needs.

Friendly and Courteous
I've always found the folks at Titus-Will Hyundai to be very helpful both at the time of lease of my vehicle to finishing with the purchase and including all required maintenance (routine and recalls). Thanks, folks!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 09/09/2014 05:00 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Katherine, thank you very much for your review. I am glad that we are making your experience with us a great one. Looking forward to your next visit so we can assist you with your car care needs.
Servie Manager

RICHARD D. in Yelm, WA on 09/06/2014
Great car(Elantra GT), zero problems. Great dealership, great prices, great service, great people.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 09/02/2014
Review Created: 09/06/2014 08:41 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/07/2014

Richard, thank you very much for your review. We are please to know that your experience with us was a good one. We look forward to helping you in the future with your car care needs

Titus Will Hyundai

Pamela B. on 09/06/2014
Your shop is open on Saturday
I like the way you work on my car but this time they did not check the air in my tires. My tire light went on.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 08/30/2014
Review Created: 09/06/2014 10:10 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Pamela, thank you for your review. I read your concern and have reviewed your visit with our Speedy Lube. I apologize for the missed item and hope we exceed this visit on your next one.

DIANA C. in Tenino, WA on 08/29/2014
Trust worthy.
Always receive high quality and friendly service.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 12:49 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/29/2014

Diana thank you so much for your positive review. We are honored to have you as a Titus Will customer and look forward to your next service visit

WENDY S. in Olympia, WA on 08/27/2014
Timely Maintenance
Always great, reliable, finished on time, and everyone is so friendly. My friends at Titus Will!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 08:13 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/27/2014

Wendy, thank you so much for your positive review i'm glad that we made your service visit and enjoyable one we look forward to taking care of your car care needs
sincerely
Titus will Hyundai
service manager

GARY M. in Tumwater, WA on 08/20/2014
Highly recommend Titus-Will
Friendliness, courtesy, and thoroughness of the staff. Cleanliness and moderninity of the facility.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/19/2014
Review Created: 08/20/2014 08:50 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Gary, thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you for all your car care needs.

Improvement
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Good car service and good customer service
Not only did I receive one follow-up email but I received 2 emails and a letter with the forgotten items. I truly appreciate the people who go out of their way to to do a good job. Thank you!
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Good service but forgot stuff
I am happy with the work done on my car but wish they hadn't forgotten to give me the warranty information on the new battery they installed and the coupon for my free car wash...
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 08/02/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 04:28 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/18/2014

Cynthia, I am sorry to hear that your visit to our Speedy Lube facility was less than perfect. i have discussed your visit with the staff there and I am sending out your information that was missed. Thank you for coming to our dealership and we look forward to your next visit

Recommended?
They are so nice and efficient.
5 Stars
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/31/2014
Review Created: 08/13/2014 09:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/18/2014

SHARON, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW. wE ARE GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR VISIT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS A POSITIVE ONE.

JENNIFER BACKMAN
SERVICE MANAGER

ANGEL T. in Olympia, WA on 08/10/2014
fast
they're always quick service. very reasonable since I have 1/2 off oil changes and you get a free car wash.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/10/2014 12:56 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/10/2014

Angel. Thank you for your review . I am glad that we can make your experience a positive one.
Jen Backman
Titus Will

rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
BRENDA K. in Lacey, WA on 08/07/2014
Service Dept
I went in to see if a service tech could check out a disturbing noise coming from my car. They didn't have time, so I chose to have them check on it the same time they were changing my oil a couple weeks later. Throughout the time being there I was treated poorly and belittled. When I took my car in to have the oil changed and finally have them check the car out I received the same "better than you" attitude. When the car was (supposedly) finished, the service tech said they couldn't find anything wrong with it and handed me papers. Already fed up with the experience and the car itself, I asked someone in the store to drive it and tell me whether or not they would buy the car back. Turns out there IS a noise and he agreed that it was probably something simple that could have been detected. However, I received no apology or interest in fixing it.
I will never recommend having a car serviced at this location.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/06/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014 08:01 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/08/2014

Dear Mrs. Keen: Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey . We truly appreciate your feedback. I know there are many businesses that would be satisfied with a less than perfect score, but we are truly committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, so whenever we see some room for improvement with a survey, we make sure to address it with our team to ensure they are doing everything right. I read your comments regarding the visit. I reviewed the paperwork from your visit and found that the technician was unable to detect the noise you described. Sometimes being that the customer drives the vehicle daily they are able to detect, recreate or pinpoint the noise more clearly. I would love to be able to send you with one of our technicians on a test drive so you can help us verify the concern you are hearing. I am also truly sorry that you felt belittled or talked down to. We at Titus Will never have an intent to treat any of our customers with anything less than respect. I have talked to all 3 of my writers and made clear that keep the Titus Will customer treatment 100% every time to every customer. We do NOT know your car better than you do. I can guarantee that the less than perfect treatment you received will not be an issue in the future. I hope that you will return and less us help. Sincerely,
Jennifer Backman Service Manager Titus Will Hyundai 360-357-5515 ext 5109

HARMON E. in Lacey, WA on 08/06/2014
A Long Wait, But Great Service
It took me about an hour from the time I pulled up at the facility until I entered the service bay. If I thought this was normal I would rate the service down at the one- or two-star level.

As for the LOF service itself, it was very professionally handled in every respect. A first-class operation once I got in the door.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 09:54 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/06/2014

Harmon, thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you chose Titus Will for your vehicle needs

LOUIS P. in Olympia, WA on 08/04/2014
Everyone is friendly and do great o jobs
The friendliness and effiecentcy of there work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 10:03 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/04/2014

Louis, thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

CHARLES M. in Lacey, WA on 08/01/2014
Hyundai Elantra Engine Light
I called at 10 am on Wednesday, so the tech could evaluate the engine warning light, we recieved a confirmation appointment within 4 hours, excellent customer service. The vehicle was evaulate and is running proper;y.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 09:20 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/01/2014

Charles, thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

Recommended?
The service dept. is great.
I like the way they have the service dept. set-up. You drive it in and drop it off. They have given me a ride anywhere I have asked for. To top it off I get a free car wash.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 01:31 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Martha,  thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message