Titus-Will Hyundai

Reviews (178)

rating 4.5027594rating 4.5027594rating 4.5027594rating 4.5027594rating 4.5027594

Recommend?

rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333rating 2.33333
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Judy O. in Olympia, WA on 05/27/2015
Convenient location
I would prefer not having to go to the car wash, instead have my car already washed when service is complete
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015 08:31 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/27/2015

Judy, thank you for taking your time and commenting on your last visit. your input is important to us and i will pass along yuor preference on having the vehicles washed here other than going to the Clean Finish Car Wash. We changed that process many years ago for various reasons. We do really appreciate your business as well.

JAMES E. in Shelton, WA on 05/25/2015
DONE
Don't take this the wrong way, but I have other things in my life that require my time. Your staff was professional and I will return for service in the future.
DONE
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/25/2015 09:04 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

James, thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Recommended?
Although I had to wait for a little longer than I would have liked but they had WIFI so my son could watch Netflix. They have quick service and I appreciate the fact I feel safe after my service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 09:39 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

Angie, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that is was a good one even with an extended wait time. I hope to see you in the future for your car care needs.

Service manager

Carla S. in Yelm, WA on 05/15/2015
Friendly
always willing to help and do a great job fixing cars
Vehicle: 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 05/06/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015 09:46 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Carla, thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. i am glad to hear that you are happy with your service here.

Recommended?
Titus Will is the best--have had them for many years
The group is knowledgeable--friendly I have great faith in the whole company and certainly appreciated Bret helping me
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015 11:37 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with us. I am very happy to hear that it was a positive experience and I hope that we continue that with your next visit
Titus Wil Hyundai

Anonymous in Elma, WA on 05/10/2015
fast and freindly service at a reasonable price
called to ask for an appointment and was told to come right on in. Just a few short minutes later it was completed and I was out of the door. Friendly staff and fast service equals Happy customer which will definately be back.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/10/2015 04:34 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/10/2015

Thank you for taking the tIke to comment on your visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one.

Recommended?
Had my first oil change, it was quick and problem free.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/10/2015 01:25 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that is was a positive one .

DON C. in Auburn, WA on 05/09/2015
Thorough professional service!
Super expedient quality service with a smile! Great place!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 05/09/2015 10:11 AM

Excellent service!
Excellent service!
Service person was very pleasant, professional and willing to accommodate my schedule.Service was done in the timely manner and my car was present to me washed and ready to go! Great job!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 05/09/2015 08:57 AM

William B. in Lacey, WA on 05/08/2015
Good Care
I've received good care on each service visit.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Review Created: 05/08/2015 07:46 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

William thank you very much for taking time to comment on your visit with us. I am very please to hear that it was a positive one

rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
MELISSA D. in Roy, WA on 05/07/2015
Great cars. Horrible service.
Tech/advisor couldn't find a bad bearing while under warranty, even though it was screeching and smoking, and after 45 minutes of looking, but could when warranty was over in 2 minutes. They released car to me, said it was safe to drive while they ordered parts and drive belt broke while driving, losing power steering and battery, etc. Almost wrecked car before getting home, cab full of burning smell and screeching noise. Had to tow car, buy new belt and pay for repairs on a problem that should have been fixed while under warranty. Cost over $1000 in repairs and towing.
But they did recommend $3000 worth of up sell maintenance like headlight cleaning and transmission fluid change for a car with less than 50,000 miles. I would have got better service from a backyard mechanic for less money.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 04/24/2015
Review Created: 05/07/2015 09:42 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

Dear Melissa, I am sorry to hear that your experiance with us was less than you expected. I see here you first came to us in May of 2014 with a complaint that the vehicle died on you two times while driving and you could smell a burning odor. We inspected and test drove and could not duplicate concern. At that time you had one month left on your Powertrain warranty. We left the repair order open , as it states on your copy, and requested you to report back within 10 days if issue occured again so we could still get powertrain coverage IF it turned out to be a powertrain componant. You returned to us May 2015 , a year later, for a squealing noise from engine area and at that time we found a failure with your a/c compressor. This item is covered for a perior of 5 years OR 60k miles. If this item was found failed on your last visit in 2014 it would NOT have been covered then due to time frame. It was out of warranty coverage back in 2009. I am sorry that we failed on making you feel satisfied with your visit and that you could have gotten better service elsewhere.

Titus Will Service

ROY F. in Tumwater, WA on 05/07/2015
The best ever.
The best dealer I have ever used for car service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/07/2015 04:51 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

Roy, Thank you very much for taking time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am glad to hear that the team here at Titus Will is taking care of you and your vehicles car care needs. We always strive to make your visit with us a positive one.

Anonymous in Dupont, WA on 05/05/2015
Quick and excellent service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/04/2015
Review Created: 05/05/2015 11:12 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

Nicholas, thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one.

Recommended?
Excellent staff, excellent work completed
I am always very well taken care of when I bring my car to Titus-Will Hyundai. They have always been very responsive to my concerns and needs. They make sure I understand everything that they do to assist me in taking care of my car.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 05/04/2015
Review Created: 05/05/2015 09:23 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

Lora, thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one.

rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Kim was disappointed in the service this time. Mistakes were made, timeliness was off, the check-in attendant was unfriendly. Must have been a fluke day as normally we get great service.
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/05/2015 09:24 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect. I see the repair order listed on this visit was for your mileage reimbursement buit upon further checking I believe the visit you are refering to was your oil change service in our speedy lube facility. I have discussed the comments you provided with the manager in that department and she will be monitoring the greeters and refreshing her team on the professional service we strive to provide. Please feel free to contact me regarding this or ant other matter you have here at our titus Will locations. we truly appreciate your business.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Easy to use
.No appointment necessary makes it easy to pick time that is convenient to have your vehicle serviced.I
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
Review Created: 05/01/2015 12:58 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Leonard, thankyou for taking time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a good one.

great service
Perfect can't ask for better! Best price best service
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 05/01/2015 10:15 AM

JACK N. in Olympia, WA on 05/01/2015
Recall item replaced and routine maintenance
Recall item replaced and routine maintenance. Well done
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/29/2015
Review Created: 05/01/2015 09:33 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Jack, thank you for taking time out to coment on your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that it was a positive experience.

JOHN P. in Lacey, WA on 04/26/2015
Exemplary service and courtesy
Super
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/22/2015
Review Created: 04/26/2015 06:08 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

John, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us.I am happy to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to service your car care needs in the future.

Titus Will HYundai

good service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 04/22/2015
Review Created: 04/24/2015 10:46 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

Steven, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us.I am happy to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to service your car care needs in the future.

Titus Will HYundai

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message