Titus-Will Hyundai

Reviews (193)

rating 4.4670038rating 4.4670038rating 4.4670038rating 4.4670038rating 4.4670038

Recommend?

rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
Efficient and friendly service
They were very nice, shuttle took me where I needed to go rather than wait there and the job was done sooner than I expected. Would have been nice if the clock was re-set but no big deal.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 07/23/2015 09:08 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to handling your car care needs in the future.

Anonymous in Lacey, WA on 07/21/2015
great customer service, clean, friendly atmosphere
Work very hard to get you the best deals, great customer service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 10:46 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one.

DARREN D. in Roy, WA on 07/19/2015
Kind, not too pushy, and the Speedy Lube oil change service is awesome!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/19/2015 08:38 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/19/2015
7/17/2015
Darren, thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one
Jennifer Backman
KAREN O. in Olympia, WA on 07/17/2015
Drive up service
Always available and have great follow through with my maintenance needs. Love the free carwash when I get an oil change!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/11/2015
Review Created: 07/17/2015 03:56 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Karen,  thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one
jennifer Backman

pleasant experience!
this is my third time taking my car here for service and I have always been impressed with the staff. they are pleasant, honest and not at all pushy. they answer your questions and tell you what you need to know without making you feel like you are not in control of the situation. they even go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience and save you money if they can!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/16/2015 06:14 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/16/2015

Ayanna,
thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am glad to hear it was a positive experience and I hope to be able to take care of your car care needs in the future

Quick Service!
There were 6 cars in front of me in line and the time it took for me to get my oil changed and tires rotated was really quick!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/15/2015 09:42 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/15/2015

Thanks you very much for taking the time to comment on your visit. I am happy to hear that your pleased with our staff

Titus Will Hyundai Service

MARGIE S. in Lacey, WA on 07/14/2015
people that work there!
better vacuuming and inside windows service on the car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Review Created: 07/14/2015 05:53 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/14/2015

Titus Will Hyundai Service

JOHN E. in Olympia, WA on 06/28/2015
very good service all the time
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 09:15 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

John, I am  glad to hear that your experience with us with a positive one and look forward to handling all of your car care needs in the future

Improvement
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Jenn B spelled my first name wrong and sent it to me. I feel insulted and will for sure never bring my car back to you!
you tell Jenn B to check how to spell my name if she wants to work with me. I will never bring my car to you people again!
Recommended?
wouldl not replace my cabin filter that I bought without charging me for putting it in.
I will find another service dealer for my car. I have spent a lot of money with services from you. If that's what it is all about is the money I cannot not see working with you people anymore.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/30/2015
Review Created: 06/17/2015 08:35 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/17/2015

Pyrrhus, I am sorry to hear about the experience you had in our Speedy Lube. I have discussed the issue with our Speedy Lube manager and she is looking into it and will address the situation. I hope that you give us another opportunity to handle your car care needs . We are also available in the main Hyundai dealership M-F from 7:00 to 6:00. Please contact me
if you have any questions

Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2015

Pherris,
I do apologize for the misspelling. I did not mean to insult you. I responded promptly to the issue trying to act in a manner of concern for your less than par visit. I did so after hours using my phone in which auto correct took over but I should have proof read my response . I can not reverse it but can only again apologize.

Surrvey
The employees are very nice and helpful.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/12/2015
Review Created: 06/15/2015 03:33 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/16/2015

Janet,thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one. we appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us for your car care needs.

CHERYLL W. in Lacey, WA on 06/11/2015
speedy lube
great staff, fast service, thank-you!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 06/11/2015 02:56 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/11/2015

Cheryyl,thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with us. I am happy to hear that it was a postitive experience. We appreciate your business

rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
LYDIA W. in Shelton, WA on 06/08/2015
Not so Speedy Lube
It shouldn't take 2-3 hours to get an oil change. If I didn't have lifetime oil changes I would take my car somewhere else. With no less than 5 oil changes, the quickest I was out was 1 hr 53 minutes. The longest was more than 3 hrs. This is disgraceful.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/08/2015 09:58 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Lydia, thank you for your review . I am sorry that the wait time is so long . We have increased our car count with the lifetime oil change program. We are trying to help eliviate the long lines by expanding from 3 bays to 4 and opening on Sunday . These changes are coming .

rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
change oil first time
They did not vacuum my car and did not go over paper work
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/03/2015 10:52 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/03/2015

I am very sorry to hear that your visit with us was not 100% satisfactory. I have addressed the vacuum issue and apologize for them missing that step. It is part of the service and I am not sure where the ball got dropped but the porters have been advised that EVERY car will get a complete process check. I apologize that the paperwork was not properly discussed. It was your first service and your inspection checked out perfectly. I hope your next visit with us will win back your satisfied visit.

RANDY R. in Lacey, WA on 05/29/2015
oil change
I appreciate the attention to detail and friendly service I always receive.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 08:15 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Randy, thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that your experience was a good one.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Judy O. in Olympia, WA on 05/27/2015
Convenient location
I would prefer not having to go to the car wash, instead have my car already washed when service is complete
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015 08:31 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/27/2015

Judy, thank you for taking your time and commenting on your last visit. your input is important to us and i will pass along yuor preference on having the vehicles washed here other than going to the Clean Finish Car Wash. We changed that process many years ago for various reasons. We do really appreciate your business as well.

JAMES E. in Shelton, WA on 05/25/2015
DONE
Don't take this the wrong way, but I have other things in my life that require my time. Your staff was professional and I will return for service in the future.
DONE
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/25/2015 09:04 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

James, thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Coupons A Must
Do search Hyundai's webpage for coupons. I found three services for half price each. The only way to go for services. Watch for the high ticket items like cabin air filter; you can get them much cheaper at O'Reilly's.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/14/2015
Review Created: 05/24/2015 08:31 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Victoria, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I agree that coupons do save money and we certainly price match on like services with comparable replacement parts. I understand that some aftermarket sources carry parts at a less exprensive price tag but please keep in mind these are not factory replacement. They are not always made to specification and fit as the factory parts are. Some filters both enigne oil and air are constructed with a thicker less expensive material that allows less or more flow through them. I have seen engine failure due to cartridge filters being to thick, collapsing and starving the engine of oil which unfortunatly is not covered under Hyundai warranty. The aftermarket sources may warranty the part they sell for a limited time but most do not cover the labor or other items failed. Hyundai has the best warranty arround and they, as well as the dealer, will back the product and failure. I hope that you change your mind and return to us for your car care needs and allow us the opportunity to show you the value of our service and product for the longevity or your vehicle.

Recommended?
Although I had to wait for a little longer than I would have liked but they had WIFI so my son could watch Netflix. They have quick service and I appreciate the fact I feel safe after my service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 09:39 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

Angie, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am happy to hear that is was a good one even with an extended wait time. I hope to see you in the future for your car care needs.

Service manager

Carla S. in Yelm, WA on 05/15/2015
Friendly
always willing to help and do a great job fixing cars
Vehicle: 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 05/06/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015 09:46 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Carla, thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. i am glad to hear that you are happy with your service here.

Recommended?
Titus Will is the best--have had them for many years
The group is knowledgeable--friendly I have great faith in the whole company and certainly appreciated Bret helping me
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015 11:37 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with us. I am very happy to hear that it was a positive experience and I hope that we continue that with your next visit
Titus Wil Hyundai

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message