Titus-Will Hyundai

Reviews (205)

Recommend?
91%

ReScore (4) Help16

Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
New
Improvement
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
They listened to me.
I went in for some warranty work and told them of a few other concerns. My adio system touch screen wasn't working well, so they looked at it, contacted Hyundia HQ and said it would be taken care of. It took a little more time than I would have liked, but them kept me informed and are taking care of me.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
Service Date: 08/10/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 08:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/25/2015

Brian, thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us . I am happy to hear that we were able to verify and handle your car care needs . I appreciate you having patience with us when we are working with Hyundai vendors to acquire your parts .

Takes care of business
We have owned a Hyundai Genesis for 5 1/2 years now. No one has touched it for servicing except for these folks. Reliable, quick, honest. Nice people. Shuttle my wife to work. Warranty problems handled above and beyond expectations. Our first choice for a new car in the future. Now, if they just had pick up trucks....
Vehicle: 2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
Service Date: 08/10/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 09:29 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/25/2015

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to coment on your experience with us here at Titus Will Hyundai. I am very please to know that our staff is taking great care of you and your car. You mentioned Pick up trucks..... Our GM store right up the street from us sells them AND provides the same great Titus Will service and professional staff

Fast Friendly Service
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/23/2015 11:29 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one

ALLAN D. in Olympia, WA on 08/17/2015
great service,very friendly
never had any problems with the service. Easy to get an appointment.
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/17/2015 03:02 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/17/2015

Allan, thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit. I am pleased to hear that your experience with us was a positive one and hope to see you in the future for your car care needs.

Service renderered
I received a recall notice in the mail, was able to quickly make an appointment, then got serviced quickly and professionally.
Vehicle: 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 06:41 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/17/2015

Mark, thank you for taking the time to review your visit. I am glad to hear that we were able to get you in and handled your car care needs efficiently .

Oil changes take forever
Free oil changes for the life of your car is nice but you give up half your morning or afternoon to do it. As time goes by and more and more people get the free oil changes, the wait times get longer and longer.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/14/2015 09:17 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back. We too have felt the crunch of the lifetime oil change program as it has been a huge success and are in the process of trying to alleviate the wait time. We have finished adding another oil change pit into speedy lube which will be fully staffed shortly and nearthe end of August will be open 7 days a week to hopefully help accomodate our growing customer base.

Recommended?
Everyone is always friendly and efficient. The system of checks leaves me feeling confident that nothing was missed.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/09/2015 11:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Sherree,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am glad to hear that we have given you a positive experience and hope to see you in the future for your car care needs.

GREG C. in Olympia, WA on 08/08/2015
Very helpful.
I dropped in without an appointment and was attended to right away. They diagnosed the problem and informed me of cost and prioritized some other suggested work. They finished the next day, my car was fixed and the price seemed fair. The service advisor was very helpful.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/06/2015
Review Created: 08/08/2015 03:44 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Greg,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with us.I am greatful to hear that our staff was profesional and knowledgable and your experience with us was a positive one

JOSEPH B. in Lacey, WA on 08/08/2015
knowledge of Hyundai vehicles inside and out
I arrived at the Titus Will Speedy Lube with a maintenance issue on a Saturday morning that I had no idea if it could be something more severe. Both headlights had stopped functioning the night prior while driving which had never occurred before. I had checked the owners manual and checked all fuses with no found issues. The headlights had been fairly new, bought and paid a premium from Auto Zone for the top of the line.

The service team checked the entire vehicle, found the license plate lights went out as well, a mechanic (Nick) offered a service of top of the line H7 headlight bulbs with a lifetime warranty if brought back to service here with any issues. I took that price, which was less than the price of the Auto Zone bulbs. All work was completed flawlessly and all personnel were actively engaged in the shop like a fine tuned machine.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/01/2015
Review Created: 08/08/2015 06:58 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/08/2015

Joseph , thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit . It's wonderful to hear that your issues were handled and you were pleased with the work and knowledge of our staff

Titus swill Hyundai

RICHARD M. in Allyn, WA on 08/01/2015
great service
Service was what I expected couldn't ask for more
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 08/01/2015 09:08 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/01/2015

Thanks you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and made your experience with us a positive one

Recommended?
Worse service we have ever dealt with
We were on vacation had to have car tolled 1 1/2 hrs away this is a new car I rode in with toll truck left family stranded at ocean. the service rep left me waiting 3-4 hrs and I had to keep going back to see what was wrong they had't even looked at car. at 4:00 he said they had to get a part it wouldn't be ready until next day the rep didn't care about our situation. this was the worst sevice experience I have ever had in my 74 years
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 02:24 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/01/2015

I am terribly sorry that your vacation was interrupted by a mechanical issue with your car. I knew that we worked on getting your vehicle looked at as soon as we could with our booked schedule. I apologize for not having the part on hand and for having to put you in a loaner vehicle for the evening . Sometimes these issues arise and we can not satisfy every customer every time but we try to handle these situations as best as possible

DURWARD F. in Elma, WA on 07/29/2015
great service
Used them multiple times and great everytime
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/25/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 08:03 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit.I am happy to hear that your experience with us seems to always be positive.

Efficient and friendly service
They were very nice, shuttle took me where I needed to go rather than wait there and the job was done sooner than I expected. Would have been nice if the clock was re-set but no big deal.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 07/23/2015 09:08 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to handling your car care needs in the future.

Anonymous in Lacey, WA on 07/21/2015
great customer service, clean, friendly atmosphere
Work very hard to get you the best deals, great customer service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 10:46 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one.

DARREN D. in Roy, WA on 07/19/2015
Kind, not too pushy, and the Speedy Lube oil change service is awesome!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/19/2015 08:38 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/19/2015
7/17/2015
Darren, thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one
Jennifer Backman
KAREN O. in Olympia, WA on 07/17/2015
Drive up service
Always available and have great follow through with my maintenance needs. Love the free carwash when I get an oil change!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/11/2015
Review Created: 07/17/2015 03:56 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Karen,  thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one
jennifer Backman

pleasant experience!
this is my third time taking my car here for service and I have always been impressed with the staff. they are pleasant, honest and not at all pushy. they answer your questions and tell you what you need to know without making you feel like you are not in control of the situation. they even go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience and save you money if they can!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/16/2015 06:14 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/16/2015

Ayanna,
thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am glad to hear it was a positive experience and I hope to be able to take care of your car care needs in the future

Quick Service!
There were 6 cars in front of me in line and the time it took for me to get my oil changed and tires rotated was really quick!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/15/2015 09:42 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/15/2015

Thanks you very much for taking the time to comment on your visit. I am happy to hear that your pleased with our staff

Titus Will Hyundai Service

MARGIE S. in Lacey, WA on 07/14/2015
people that work there!
better vacuuming and inside windows service on the car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Review Created: 07/14/2015 05:53 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/14/2015

Titus Will Hyundai Service

JOHN E. in Olympia, WA on 06/28/2015
very good service all the time
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 09:15 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

John, I am  glad to hear that your experience with us with a positive one and look forward to handling all of your car care needs in the future

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message