Overall Rating 2.9642889/5Overall Rating 2.9642889/5rating 2.9642889rating 2.9642889rating 2.9642889
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714
Verified Customer on 09/25/2017
"Best in the Business"
They are quick, knowledgeable, and friendly. I won't go anywhere else to buy or service my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 11:16 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review.On behalf of the Titus Will Hyundai team I would like to thank you for your business and your feedback. We look forward to handling your car care needs and questions in the future.

KATHERINE E. on 09/25/2017
"Service after Sales makes for Greatness!"
I'm a widow who relied on her (now deceased) husband for all automotive checks. Thanks to the service department at Hyundai of Olympia I have a whole lot of techs available!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 11:16 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Verified Customer on 09/23/2017
"Fast and courteous service. "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:24 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/23/2017

Verified Customer on 09/22/2017
"Brake Fluid Exchange"
Service was provided in a timely manner. Friendly and helpful staff.
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 12:10 PM

Linda W. on 09/22/2017
"Wonderful Staff"
The guys in the Service Department are gentile, cordial, and professional.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 10:36 PM

Chase L. on 09/20/2017
"The staff and brand "
Chrissy was very helpful and professional in the service area. I would recommend this place to my friends.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:59 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your 4 star review.On behalf of the Titus Will Hyundai team I would like to thank you for your business and your feedback. We look forward to handling your car care needs and questions in the future.

Gary M. on 09/19/2017
"Friendy helpful staff and a nice waiting area"
Was told up front what was going to be done and about how long it would take, plus their was a recall that got taken care of at the same time
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:18 PM

Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"Fast, friendly service."
Free oil changes for the life of my car. What's not to like?
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 02:18 PM

Heike G. on 09/19/2017
"People with knowledge, pretty fast service! "
Finding what is wrong, have knowledge from there vehicle! Will go again, when needed!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/19/2017 01:54 PM

Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"Friendly staff, excellent service"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 01:48 PM

Mary K. on 09/16/2017
"I would have rated it five stars but we had to wait over an hour to get the work done. I am grateful for the free service though. The young man that did the work did a good job."
Other than the wait it was great.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:13 PM

Verified Customer on 09/16/2017
"Great customer service"
I went to Titus Will in Olympia for a routine oil change and asked the service coordinator to check on a clicking sound in my car's transmission. He actually took the time to ride with me so he could get a better understanding of the issue. In addition to quickly diagnosing the problem, he also informed me that it was covered by the warranty. That's the kind of customer service you rarely get nowadays, so I'll probably be coming back to Titus-Will as long as I own the car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/16/2017 12:22 PM

Nancy A. on 09/16/2017
"Friendly people"
People are nice and frienfly. Nice to do business with people you csn talk to.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra To

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/14/2017 12:45 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Janet L. on 09/12/2017
"Friendly, efficient people, hooray!"
I am always welcomed with a smile and I know I can ask questions or bring problems no matter how small and they will be answered and taken care of.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/12/2017 05:45 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Good service"
Timely, pleasant people and good service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/12/2017 02:10 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Richard B. on 09/12/2017
"Listen to the Technician"
All is well at Titus-Will Hyundai. Read the status report before leaving the dealership. There is good information provided by the Technician and it provides a basis for decisions going forward.

This was a very good experience in every respect.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera