Overall Rating 3.2777739/5Overall Rating 3.2777739/5Overall Rating 3.2777739/5rating 3.2777739rating 3.2777739
Overall Rating 1.94444/5rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444
Joe D. on 09/30/2016
"Promptness and professionalism"
Keep up the good work.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 09/30/2016 08:24 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/30/2016

Thank you for the five star rating! We are so glad you enjoyed our experience with us and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Titus Will.

Anonymous on 09/29/2016
"Friendly clean place of business. "
Great service with a smile.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 02:32 PM

Christy F. on 09/29/2016
"Prompt service"
I needed a brake light replaced. They expedited my service and I was in/out in less than 10 minutes.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata

Review Created: 09/28/2016 08:38 PM

Anonymous ReScore Review on 09/30/2016
Recommended? Yes
"I appreciate it.."
Let me thank you for you getting back to me. I appreciate your apology and strives to move forward in the future to be better. I hope my next visit will not come with an issue.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/28/2016 06:55 PM

"Not ok..."
I recently bought a new 2016 Hyundai from your Olympia location. After driving it for a week i decided to get the windows tinted. So the set up an appointment for me to drop it off after I paid 280 dollars for the tinting. Well my car got outsourced to a local shop to get the work done. Then my car was to be delivered back to the dealership.

I was told that my car would be ready at noon after the 9 am drop off. I had to call them and left numerous messages when it was 2 pm. 230 pm they called me back and had me return and pick up my car at 3. When i got to the service department, the paperwork wasn't done. And they had to add extra details AFTER I stated that I requested a certain tint.

So my problems with the service department are...

1. I actually called the tinting shop and inquired about when they dropped my car back at the dealership. They told me noon. So my car was ready 3 hours BEFORE I picked it up. Is that a normal practice for your service department to just ignore or let a customer wait an extra 3 hours?

2. They didn't have any information about the tinting, or the warranty on the work, since it gets sent to another shop. Is that ok for your service department to have no knowledge of the work being done on a customer's car?

Basically I paid the service department to do nothing other than waste my time and over charge me for something that wasn't even done at their shop. I could have and should have went directly to the tinting shop and had the work done for a lower price. But I chose to be a loyal customer to Lyle and Keith because they have been so helpful.

I've read many negative reviews online able the service department in Olympia, but only after I had gone through my bad experience. So please let me know what options can be done so that I will have faith in bringing my car into this location again?
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/28/2016 06:55 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/30/2016

I am sorry to hear that your visit with was less than satisfactory. i have spoken to my team in the service drive as well as Keith. The sales team was involved in the arrangements to get it done and the pricing and my team was involved in the time frame. I have made teams aware of the miscommunication and lack of follow through and they will work more closely in the future to get the customer handled without so many hands in the situation. We hope to take care of your car care needs in the future and have the opportunity to turn your next visit into a positive one.

Julie S. on 09/28/2016
"Customer service (Brandon & his crew)"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/27/2016 09:42 PM
RAY S. on 09/27/2016
"Hyundai products are excellent "
I've owned three hyundai cars all without problems sense 2007
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/27/2016 05:50 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/27/2016

John P. on 09/26/2016
"Excellent turnaround, polite, knowledgeable technicians, xlnt shuttle service."
"A" class service, per normal.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/26/2016 04:13 PM

Richard G. on 09/24/2016
"very good"
i was done in 30 min
Service Date: 09/18/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 07:40 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you for the four star rating! We are so glad you enjoyed our experience with us and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Titus Will.

Mark P. on 09/24/2016
"My experience at Titus Will Hyundai"
I liked being able to drive right in to where the service writer was, out of the weather.The service writer did his job then I was able to wait in a comfortable waiting area, my car was done in less time than expected and at lesss cost than I thought.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 07:37 AM

Daniel M. on 09/23/2016
"Why I like Titus - Will Hyundai"
Clean, comfortable, friendly, easy.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/23/2016 07:46 PM

Kimberly B. on 09/23/2016
"Good Service but no good coupon available."
Service was great. I was bummed there wasnt a half price oil change coupon I could print off your website. I noticed the new coupons but none of them are useful for me. I live 30 miles fom Olympia and the only day I can come in is on a Saturday. (There weren't any coupons for that day) I have been bringing my car in to you guys to get my oil changed since I've owned the car and this was the first time I have paid full price for an oil change. I've only ever paid 24.99. I asked 2 different service guys if There was any other discount available and they both said no.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/17/2016
Review Created: 09/23/2016 09:19 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/23/2016

Nancy G. ReScore Review on 09/21/2016
"Alignment Issue"
I thank Titus Will for offering to do the alignment at no charge. Unfortunately I was very concerned and had the alignment done at another location. Still can't believe that it wasn't suggested when the tires were replaced. I would recommend this dealership for a car purchase (love our Hyundais!) and our salesman (Lyle) was great! Unfortunately I have little faith in the Service Dept.
Review Created: 09/20/2016 07:29 AM

"Titus Will Hyundai Olympia"
Love the vehicle, love our salesman but do not trust the service department.
Review Created: 09/20/2016 07:29 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

I am sorry to hear that your visit with us was less than satisfactory. I have addressed the concerns with my advisor staff as agree that an alignment regardless if test driven or not should have been checked and performed for this repair. I would love to have you come and get an alignment free of charge if you have not already done so elsewhere. Again i apologize and appreciate your feedback. We can only correct ourselves and become better team members if we are aware of the issues.

Jennifer Backman

Anonymous on 09/17/2016
"Response"
Comments
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/17/2016 04:13 PM

Susan R. on 09/17/2016
"Sonata"
Employees were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/17/2016 02:37 PM

Gary M. ReScore Review on 09/19/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Still Cannot Give 5 Star Rating In This Instance"
I feel better that they (Titus Will) acknowledged my concern and disappointment and offered the free oil changes, but I still don't see how I can assign a perfect 5 Star rating to an outcome that fell far short of what I expected. Maybe they could've tried replacing the inadequacy of the new NYLON bolt they installed with a much sturdier STEEL one to see if that could have fixed the problem? If it would have, I surely could have assigned a 5 star rating. Gary M.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 09/16/2016 08:10 PM

"They are very nice and accomodating, but should probably have told me right off that I'd need to take the vehicle to a body shop."
Sub par for the first time in 6 years of many prior service visits.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 09/16/2016 08:10 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/19/2016

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. I can assure you that Bret was trying to handle your concern and take care of your issue efficiently without a large body shop bill and I understand that your time is valuable and know that it did not work out as he expected . We value your business and I hope you return to us for your car care needs in the future. I am sendine out a couple free oil change cards for your inconvenience and to help absorb the repair fee you paid. You may use them on any vehicle here in the Hyundai service department or the speedy lube location. Please accept my apology on behalf of Titus Will and my staff.

Anonymous on 09/16/2016
"Great staff"
Thanks
Review Created: 09/16/2016 07:59 PM

Anonymous on 09/16/2016
"Routine Service"
For a routine oil change it took a little longer than expected. but the job was done neatly. Friendly staff.
Service Date: 09/08/2016
Review Created: 09/16/2016 05:16 PM

Isaac S. on 09/16/2016
"Did my recall...twas free"
Thanks for honoring recall