Titus-Will Hyundai

rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
oil change
The oil change was fast and efficient. However I had to wait for almost as long as the oil change took to pay bill, not sure why check out took so long.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 04:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Donald, from the service staff and myself at Titus Will Hyundai we would like to thank you for your positive review. We look forward to assisting you with your future car care needs.

KEITH C. in Lacey, WA on 07/09/2014
2001 Hyundai Accent
Took my car in for an oil change. Had no appt but they took me right away. Service was great! Will continue to use them for my maintenance service.
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/05/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 01:52 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Keith, from the service staff and myself at Titus Will Hyundai we would like to thank you for your positive review. We look forward to assisting you with your future car care needs.

rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
KATHY O. in Olympia, WA on 07/02/2014
Door lock sensor takes three hours?
Finally the techs found the ongoing problem with my door locks, a sensor. Diagnosis took about an hour. Next visit, to install the sensor, took 3!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 09:16 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Kathy, I am sorry that your visit to our service department was less than satisfactory. I know that the dignostic process to detect and pinpoint electrical issues with both the door locks and the audio system can be time consuming but I will remind my team on the importance of our customers time and the value of it. I hope that we will have the opportunity to assist you and your vehicle for any service needs or questions. Please feel free to call me if you have any other concerns

Titus Will Hyundai
360-357-5515

Service is superb
Titus Will service is quick and professional compared to other service departments I have experienced. I want to thank you for making oil changes so easy and for staying in touch via email to let me know when service is due...very much appreciated!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/20/2014 11:09 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Donna , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

Service on our Genesis
These folks are always prompt, explain everything, reasonable in cost, and treat us well. They are the only people who touch our Genesis because they know what they are doing and we can trust them. No "opps" from them, ever.
Vehicle: 2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
Service Date: 06/07/2014
Review Created: 06/18/2014 09:52 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Stephen , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

DAVID F. in Olympia, WA on 06/17/2014
Super efficient
Quick, competent service and tire rotation.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/14/2014
Review Created: 06/17/2014 08:33 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

David , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

Frendly
Fast
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/14/2014 09:12 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Richard , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

An excellent staff of employees
This dealership is one of the finest my wife and I have ever dealt with for new cars and for service. The staff is professional, well-trained, personable and knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 03:03 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Frederick , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

LYDIA W. in Shelton, WA on 06/12/2014
Great customer service.
Every experience I've had here has more than met my expectations.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/12/2014 07:27 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Lydia, Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

AL F. in Lacey, WA on 06/12/2014
Excellent customer service
Very impressed by attentiveness, service. Brett, the service manager was excellent. We are pretty picky and were very happy with the whole experience.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/12/2014 04:44 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Al , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
T. I. in Olympia, WA on 06/10/2014
Questional business practice
I go to get a 90K check up and they charge me for a part and "forget" to let me know that they did not install it but charged me and did not tell me that I would have to bring my car back.
I would never trust them again. This appear to be a racket to make you come back to them. Avoid them
Another example of the questionable business pratice is that I can't choose zero stars...that way they at least get one , but they dont' deserve even that.
Vehicle: 2009 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Service Date: 05/27/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014 04:40 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

Mr. Ihli, Again I apologize for the communication error during your visit. The filter you were charged for was part of the service but was not in stock. we require pre payment for all special order parts. You were charged the part purchase but no labor was pre billed as explained. I am sorry this was not disclosed to you fully when you picked up your vehicle and that you had to fins out when you were called that your part had arrived. I offered a full refund of the $15.81 for the filter charge and would get that sent out ASAP if you could return our calls. thank you again for your visit and I am sorry it was less than perfect experience

Recommended?
I am very happy for your excellent service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/03/2014
Review Created: 06/07/2014 11:12 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Harry, Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

LOIS A. in Lacey, WA on 06/05/2014
employees
first visit with new car, had an appointment , and was in and out in about an hour...good service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/02/2014
Review Created: 06/05/2014 09:04 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Lois, Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
LISA K. in Olympia, WA on 06/03/2014
Unprofessional
They are very rude and don't keep to their word
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/30/2014
Review Created: 06/03/2014 07:42 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/09/2014

Lisa, I am very sorry to hear your experience at the Titus Will speedy lube was less than excellent. i will be looking over the visit and discussing what we could have done better with the staff there. please call me at your convenience and give us a chance to regain your trust and allow us to maintain your vehicle needs. Again i apologize for the less than perfect visit.

Titus Will Hyundai
Main Service Department

MONIKA K. in Lacey, WA on 05/30/2014
Quality of Service
It is a great place to go for service. The people are courteous and proffessional.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/21/2014
Review Created: 05/30/2014 09:37 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/02/2014

Monika, Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Improvement
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Reconsideration of my review
My initial review was quite "whiney" and I apologize for that. I was still frustrated over what I thought was nickel and diming of the air filter installation and let the rest of my visit be a bit tainted. I guess knowledge is power and if I had known that I could go to the speedy lube for this service half the battle would have been won--I wouldn't have been waiting for the shop service rep. to finish what he was doing because I wouldn't have even been there. In his defense, he could very well have been right in the middle of something that if interrupted could have been a problem. My other comment about waiting before I was checked in to speedy lube was just a silly rant. Of course you have to wait if there are people ahead of you. It did appear that some of the speedy lube employees possibly were in training as a couple seemed to wandering around. That's understandable as well. And your costs are your costs. I did appreciate the employee finding the mouse nest! I was contacted via e-mail by Renee Palko who did explain the reason for the charge and sent me a 1/2 off coupon for my next oil change which I thought was extremely nice of her to do. Just because I wasn't told at the time I scheduled that I could simply go to the speedy lube area, I still can't give this visit 5 stars, but I've raised it to 4 after thinking the visit through.
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Not a Perfect Visit
Made an appointment on line; received multiple e-mails reminding me of the appointment. At the dealership (after waiting 4-5 minutes while the desk clerk finished something on the computer), he finally told me I could just go to your "speedy lube" for faster service. There, I had to wait in my car in line for 5 minutes or so before I was checked in. When inside the tech. showed me the cabin filter in which a mouse had begun to build a nest. Said OK to a new filter but was astounded later (after I had accessed the filter myself to be sure a new one had been installed) that it took me 2 minutes to access and yet I was charged $12.15 to install. The filter can be bought on-line for $12.50 but your dealership charged me 22.18. Since you had already made a profit, the 2-minute installation should have been no-charge. I was then told I could get back into my car, but I had to wait in the fairly hot car bay for about 5 minutes before the billing person had my bill ready. All in all the scheduling and visit was very disjointed. The staff were pleasant enough but the experience wasn't the greatest.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/20/2014
Review Created: 05/24/2014 10:27 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/02/2014

Nnacy, I apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. I have discussed the visit with my personell and we will work better as a team to address the issue you have discussed. I hope you allow us the opportunity to better servce you and your vehicle needs in the future.

Super Service
They know cars and customer service! Hands down!
Service Date: 05/12/2014
Review Created: 05/19/2014 11:39 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

On behalf of the service staff here at Titus Will Hyundai we would like to thankyou for your business. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate your comments. Our goal is to provide you with great service experience and quality car care maintenace for your vehicle.

Super Service
They know the business of cars and customer service! Hands down!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/09/2014
Review Created: 05/19/2014 11:33 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Charmaine, Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and allowing the Titus Will family and staff be part of your car care needs. We look forward to providing youwith the same great service on your next visit

CHAREL R. in Lacey, WA on 05/17/2014
The extent you have gone thru to make this transaction efficient, timely and pleasant.
You have this down to a science. I could not have expected more.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 05/15/2014
Review Created: 05/17/2014 05:43 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

From the Service Team at Titus Will Hyundai let me say thank you for the great review. I am glad that you had a good experience with us , we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

The mechanic really screwed up my car.
the front desk people recommended work that really didn't need done and took advantage of a white haired old lady.
Review Created: 05/16/2014 07:16 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Gloria, I would first like to say thank you for choosing Titus Will and for bringing the situation to my attention. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, as well as the actions from our service department that has led to your distrust of our dealership. Our technicians are highly-trained as well as our advisors. I am discouraged to ehar of your negative experience. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that were not satisfied with your visit. Given the opportunity, I would like to be able to have the chance to regain our trust in our company. Please contact me at your convenience so we can turn your experience into a satisfied one. Jennifer Backman Service Manager 360-357-5515

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message