Titus-Will Hyundai

Reviews (78)

rating 4.3500045rating 4.3500045rating 4.3500045rating 4.3500045rating 4.3500045

Recommend?

rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
2255 Carriage Loop SW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 357-5515
About Titus-Will was established in 1938 and is now Washington's largest volume auto group! Titus-Will Hyundai is located in Olympia, WA. Call us today or come by and visit our top-notch Service Department. We are here to help you with all of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.
GARY M. in Tumwater, WA on 08/20/2014
Highly recommend Titus-Will
Friendliness, courtesy, and thoroughness of the staff. Cleanliness and moderninity of the facility.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/19/2014
Review Created: 08/20/2014 08:50 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Gary, thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you for all your car care needs.

Recommended?
They are so nice and efficient.
5 Stars
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/31/2014
Review Created: 08/13/2014 09:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/18/2014

SHARON, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW. wE ARE GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR VISIT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS A POSITIVE ONE.

JENNIFER BACKMAN
SERVICE MANAGER

ANGEL T. in Olympia, WA on 08/10/2014
fast
they're always quick service. very reasonable since I have 1/2 off oil changes and you get a free car wash.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/10/2014 12:56 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/10/2014

Angel. Thank you for your review . I am glad that we can make your experience a positive one.
Jen Backman
Titus Will

rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
BRENDA K. in Lacey, WA on 08/07/2014
Service Dept
I went in to see if a service tech could check out a disturbing noise coming from my car. They didn't have time, so I chose to have them check on it the same time they were changing my oil a couple weeks later. Throughout the time being there I was treated poorly and belittled. When I took my car in to have the oil changed and finally have them check the car out I received the same "better than you" attitude. When the car was (supposedly) finished, the service tech said they couldn't find anything wrong with it and handed me papers. Already fed up with the experience and the car itself, I asked someone in the store to drive it and tell me whether or not they would buy the car back. Turns out there IS a noise and he agreed that it was probably something simple that could have been detected. However, I received no apology or interest in fixing it.
I will never recommend having a car serviced at this location.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/06/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014 08:01 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/08/2014

Dear Mrs. Keen: Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey . We truly appreciate your feedback. I know there are many businesses that would be satisfied with a less than perfect score, but we are truly committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, so whenever we see some room for improvement with a survey, we make sure to address it with our team to ensure they are doing everything right. I read your comments regarding the visit. I reviewed the paperwork from your visit and found that the technician was unable to detect the noise you described. Sometimes being that the customer drives the vehicle daily they are able to detect, recreate or pinpoint the noise more clearly. I would love to be able to send you with one of our technicians on a test drive so you can help us verify the concern you are hearing. I am also truly sorry that you felt belittled or talked down to. We at Titus Will never have an intent to treat any of our customers with anything less than respect. I have talked to all 3 of my writers and made clear that keep the Titus Will customer treatment 100% every time to every customer. We do NOT know your car better than you do. I can guarantee that the less than perfect treatment you received will not be an issue in the future. I hope that you will return and less us help. Sincerely,
Jennifer Backman Service Manager Titus Will Hyundai 360-357-5515 ext 5109

HARMON E. in Lacey, WA on 08/06/2014
A Long Wait, But Great Service
It took me about an hour from the time I pulled up at the facility until I entered the service bay. If I thought this was normal I would rate the service down at the one- or two-star level.

As for the LOF service itself, it was very professionally handled in every respect. A first-class operation once I got in the door.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 09:54 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/06/2014

Harmon, thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you chose Titus Will for your vehicle needs

LOUIS P. in Olympia, WA on 08/04/2014
Everyone is friendly and do great o jobs
The friendliness and effiecentcy of there work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 10:03 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/04/2014

Louis, thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

CHARLES M. in Lacey, WA on 08/01/2014
Hyundai Elantra Engine Light
I called at 10 am on Wednesday, so the tech could evaluate the engine warning light, we recieved a confirmation appointment within 4 hours, excellent customer service. The vehicle was evaulate and is running proper;y.
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 09:20 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/01/2014

Charles, thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

Recommended?
The service dept. is great.
I like the way they have the service dept. set-up. You drive it in and drop it off. They have given me a ride anywhere I have asked for. To top it off I get a free car wash.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 01:31 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Martha,  thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

Janet S. in Yelm, WA on 07/28/2014
fast professional
Every thing was cast and complet
Vehicle: 2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 10:56 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Janet, thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

Staff and prompt service
I called with emergent issue with my car and Brett took care of all within 1 day.
Thank you. Kim Field
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 07/24/2014 08:19 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

Kimberly thank you for your positive review. I am glad that we took care of your vehicle needs and made your Titus a Will experience a good one. Thank you for your business

oil change
The oil change was fast and efficient. However I had to wait for almost as long as the oil change took to pay bill, not sure why check out took so long.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 04:59 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Donald, from the service staff and myself at Titus Will Hyundai we would like to thank you for your positive review. We look forward to assisting you with your future car care needs.

KEITH C. in Lacey, WA on 07/09/2014
2001 Hyundai Accent
Took my car in for an oil change. Had no appt but they took me right away. Service was great! Will continue to use them for my maintenance service.
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/05/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 01:52 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Keith, from the service staff and myself at Titus Will Hyundai we would like to thank you for your positive review. We look forward to assisting you with your future car care needs.

rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
KATHY O. in Olympia, WA on 07/02/2014
Door lock sensor takes three hours?
Finally the techs found the ongoing problem with my door locks, a sensor. Diagnosis took about an hour. Next visit, to install the sensor, took 3!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 09:16 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Kathy, I am sorry that your visit to our service department was less than satisfactory. I know that the dignostic process to detect and pinpoint electrical issues with both the door locks and the audio system can be time consuming but I will remind my team on the importance of our customers time and the value of it. I hope that we will have the opportunity to assist you and your vehicle for any service needs or questions. Please feel free to call me if you have any other concerns

Titus Will Hyundai
360-357-5515

Service is superb
Titus Will service is quick and professional compared to other service departments I have experienced. I want to thank you for making oil changes so easy and for staying in touch via email to let me know when service is due...very much appreciated!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/20/2014 11:09 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Donna , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

Service on our Genesis
These folks are always prompt, explain everything, reasonable in cost, and treat us well. They are the only people who touch our Genesis because they know what they are doing and we can trust them. No "opps" from them, ever.
Vehicle: 2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
Service Date: 06/07/2014
Review Created: 06/18/2014 09:52 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Stephen , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

DAVID F. in Olympia, WA on 06/17/2014
Super efficient
Quick, competent service and tire rotation.
Service Date: 06/14/2014
Review Created: 06/17/2014 08:33 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

David , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

Frendly
Fast
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/14/2014 09:12 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Richard , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

An excellent staff of employees
This dealership is one of the finest my wife and I have ever dealt with for new cars and for service. The staff is professional, well-trained, personable and knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 03:03 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Frederick , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

LYDIA W. in Shelton, WA on 06/12/2014
Great customer service.
Every experience I've had here has more than met my expectations.
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/12/2014 07:27 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Lydia, Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

AL F. in Lacey, WA on 06/12/2014
Excellent customer service
Very impressed by attentiveness, service. Brett, the service manager was excellent. We are pretty picky and were very happy with the whole experience.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/12/2014 04:44 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/13/2014

Al , Thank you for the wonderful review. Im glad to hear that you had a great experience and that my staff treated you well. We look forward to your next visit and handling your car care needs.

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message