Overall Rating 3.2916683/5Overall Rating 3.2916683/5Overall Rating 3.2916683/5rating 3.2916683rating 3.2916683
Overall Rating 1.96/5rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96
Laura O. on 09/24/2017
"Great Service!"
Towne Hyundai is one of the best dealer service department we have ever experienced. The dealer who sold us our car service department treated us like we didn't matter. We go out of our way to go to Towne Hyundai just for the service. This is where we will buy our next vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 10:29 AM
Angelo D. on 09/24/2017
"Towne "
Great services deptment just took longer then I liked
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 04:40 AM
MARILYN P. on 09/24/2017
"Great Service"
Great service. Friendly staff. Will return for future service on my car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/24/2017 04:36 AM
Ayanna D. on 09/23/2017
"Joe"
Love my salesman been dealing with him for decades
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:06 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/23/2017

Kevin A. on 09/21/2017
"Best experience buying a car"
My personal experience was a (must have something now) purchase as my previous car had just died. Not really having thought about buying a car so soon, I wasn't sure of what my budget was worth. They sat me down offering coffee, water: they made me feel relaxed. And as you can imagine, making such a purchase when you've planned to buy a car can frazzle. Not having planned was tenfold. Still, they put me at ease and asked what kind of payment I was looking to have. Clearly I wasn't looking to break the bank. I told them my number, they immediately started gathering up vehicles to look at given my financial input. Boom! They got my choices down to two vehicles both ready for test-drives. By the time I finished driving them I felt well informed of the bells and whistles of both models and made my decision. Not going to lie, the financing end is a timely process. But that's expected. I currently am thrilled with my shiny new toy couple with Towne Hyndia's service package to keep me worry free. Reason I went to Town Hyundai? My girlfriend leased her last two cars from them and said she couldn't think of going elsewhere for a car. I agree.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/21/2017 02:22 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and everyone on SureCritic! I am very pleased to hear that we were able to complete your purchase with a smile! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Phyllis F. on 09/21/2017
"Everyone is friendly and willing to help out any way they can."
I have been dealing with Towne Hyundai since I first purchased my tuscon in 2015. I have always found the employees in both sales and service to be friendly, courteous and extremely helpful. I recommended my neighbor to them and she came in and purchased a new car. It is always easy to get an appointment with the service department and they try to accommodate the times we want.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/21/2017 10:10 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in being the best car care package, from sales to service! I am so happy to hear our hard work has paid off! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kathleen L. on 09/21/2017
"The staff"
Appointment easily made; work done in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/21/2017 08:08 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you so much for the review! We understand you have many choices in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! Have a wonderful day!

Gonzalo A. on 09/20/2017
"maintenance"
service is done in a timely manner and the people are very responsive.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:07 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all your automotive needs!

Helen W. on 09/20/2017
"Excellent dealership "
Competent and friendly employees!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:01 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for the online review! Please let us know how we can help you in the future. We look forward to working with you again!

Katherine M. on 09/20/2017
"Great service"
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:33 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Good Morning! Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service experience and for publicly sharing your voice on our department! We look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you again for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

"Third car from towne"
This was the 3th car I have bought from towne and overall no complaints
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:45 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! Our customers are very important to us here at Towne Hyundai! If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give us a call at (973)366-7777 and let us know! Thanks and have a great day!

"Well done!"
You guys are tops!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 09/20/2017 12:56 PM

"Service at its best!"
service personnel are all courteous, friendly and professsional
Review Created: 09/20/2017 11:06 AM

Diana A. on 09/20/2017
"I'll be back!"
The service department is on the ball!! They answered my questions and took care of what needed to be done. They understand what I don't understand and explain it so that I get it. I also appreciate the ride to work !
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:53 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and everyone on SureCritic! I am very pleased to hear that we were able to complete your service with a smile! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Richard K. on 09/20/2017
"very professional and prompt"
kept us informed
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:50 AM

LOIS H. on 09/20/2017
"Quick service"
Glad to experience the express oil change!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:48 AM

PATRICIA G. on 09/20/2017
"they are out to make the customer happy!"
Javier, my salesperson, this is my second car (2017 Hyundai Elantra), I bought to replace one that was totaled (2013 Hyundai Elantra Ltd., only 23,000 mi.)
He even picked me up & brought me to the dealership, so I could look to purchase my replacement vehicle. That is going above & beyond!!! Service Dept. is well trained in their field & that means tremendous confidence for the customer!
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:45 AM

Verified Customer on 09/18/2017
"Easy going, low pressure. "
Staff helped each other in a busy time to help make my pickup of my car go smoothly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata