RITA N. on 12/05/2016
"great"
great
Vehicle: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
Review Created: 12/05/2016 01:38 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review, Rita. We appreciate your business!

Teresa M. on 12/05/2016
"oil change"
Friendly staff, on time service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Review Created: 12/05/2016 09:45 AM

Thank you for your great feedback, Teresa. We're very glad to hear everything went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever any way you feel we can improve, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

RANDY J. on 12/05/2016
"2nd Fail in a short time period...."
I have been a customer of Toyota of Puyallup for 38 years and normally I would give a glowing review, but...this is the 2nd time the service department has messed up my visit. I take my Camry in every 5,000 as preferred by Toyota. Oil changes are done at every 10,000 miles and on the 5,000 it is a non-oil change service. They know that, I know that. This is the 2nd time that the service department has done an oil change...and charged me for it, when it was not due for an oil change. I don't know if this is a case of Toyota of Puyallup just being very bad at record keeping or are actually just trying to charge me for extra oil changes? As far as I'm concerned, they are both very bad and completely unacceptable. I MUST be able to trust my service department!!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 12/05/2016 12:13 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2016

Hi –

Let me start by first thanking you for bringing this to my attention.  I actually received an email from one of our staff members not 15 minutes before you sent this on Saturday afternoon indicating the same concern for your file.  I can completely understand your frustrations and appreciate where you are coming from.  It is OUR job to make sure that we are reviewing your vehicle’s history file and making the correct recommendation on service based on past services.  It’s not always on the correct mileage interval (even though in your case it was) so the person scheduling the appointment (and double checked by the person writing the repair order) needs to read through it to ensure we’re doing the right service!

I copied your email into a memo for our entire service staff.  I omitted your name, but otherwise left it exactly as you wrote it.  My intention was to educate our team of how their actions actually effect our customers.  I’ve asked them all to be more diligent in making sure the services they recommend are correct.

I really appreciate your continued patronage with us.  Hopefully, your experience of the previous 38 years shows that we are dedicated and always willing to do the right thing.  We are growing and adding new staff and processes (which is never easy) but we are absolutely committed to the same philosophies that got us here.  Training is something that we are providing our staff constantly.  I hope to see you again for that free service next go around and welcome any additional feedback you might have.

Sincerely,

Rich Conley, Service Manager

JESSICA J. on 12/04/2016
"Always great care"
They got me in & out quickly, took care of my maintenance & issue that brought me in, reviewed clearly things they see as upcoming maintenance needs, cleaned & vacuumed my car, offered me snacks & something to drink while waiting, & finished everything in half the anticipated time!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 12/04/2016 07:33 PM
RONALD A. on 12/04/2016
"Renewed faith"
I came for and oil change early because I noticed a couple of locking lug nuts were missing on my 2012 Tundra. I was irritated because I knew they had not been torqued down during my last visit. I also noticed that my rock warrior wheels were damaged around the lug nut area. I had planned on this being my last visit to TOP for service. I had expected to walk away unsatisfied and do my own maintenance. Victor Zavala told me he would have a manager come talk to me. Jacob Wohlmacher cam to see me. After stating that the issue was exactly what I had suspected, he apoligized and said he would order new locking nuts and have my wheels repaired. On top of that, my oil change (and the next one) were taken care of. Needless to say, I will continue my service at TOP. Thank you Victor and Jacob for renewing my confidence and earning my trust again. Ron Anderson
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 12/04/2016 05:23 PM
Sandy K. on 12/04/2016
"50.000 mile check up"
You guys are awesome. You not only took care of the maintenance, you washed and vacuumed my car. It looks fantastic. Thank you for helping a hard working mom's car look 100%
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C
Review Created: 12/04/2016 05:19 PM
JAMES M. on 12/04/2016
"Always great"
I live in Seattle but I bring my car to Toyota of Puyallup because I trust them to do a better job.
Review Created: 12/04/2016 04:58 PM
ANNE V. on 12/04/2016
"Fred does an excellent job!"
Fred does an excellent job!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SEQUOIA
Review Created: 12/04/2016 04:56 PM
KATHRYN D. on 12/03/2016
"Great cookies while you wait."
Good work and a clean car too.
Review Created: 12/03/2016 08:41 PM
STEVEN C. on 12/03/2016
"150000 mile maintenance"
Everyone was more than helpful, even arranging a rental car on the fly because the work was going to take more than four hours.
Review Created: 12/03/2016 05:28 PM
JONELLE M W. on 12/03/2016
"Service"
Always get excellent service at this dealership. Great people!
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON
Review Created: 12/03/2016 05:17 PM
KATHLEEN T. on 12/03/2016
"Oil Change"
I enjoy coming here for my oil changes.
But I did specifically asked if they would please reset the oil monitor.
It didn't happen.
Perhaps because my car is a Chevy. I did buy it here however and it was done at my first and second oil change.
Therefore 4 stars.
I will return for my next free oil change :)
Vehicle: CHEVROLET HHR
Review Created: 12/03/2016 01:13 PM
NOREEN C. on 12/03/2016
"LOVE PUYALLUP TOYOTA!"
Everyone is so friendly and nice, but mainly, I know when I leave there, the work has been done correctly, my car is washed and clean and I can trust any problem I had to be cared for! My car dealer for life!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 11:32 AM
ROBERT J C. on 12/02/2016
"Attention"
I have called 3 times since we bought our Highlander, asking that, when service is done on my car, that they do NOT turn off my lights, but leave them on auto. I don't understand why anyone would mess with the controls in my car. I made a call again last night and indicated that I was not asking anymore, but insisting that my controls are not messed with. The girl I spoke with said she would put it on my profile. Why wasn't that done either of the other times I called? I hope that remedies the problem. Geesh!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 12/02/2016 07:49 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/02/2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert. We truly appreciate your business, and we want every visit to be a 5 star experience. We hope that this doesn't happen going forward.

TUOI S. on 12/02/2016
"Quick and same day appointment."
Happy and satisfied. Nice waiting room with coffee and cookies. Thanks.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Review Created: 12/02/2016 07:44 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Tuoi. We appreciate the 5 star rating!

GARY A. on 12/02/2016
"Professionalism of the employees"
The service department has always met my expectations. The work preformed on my Toyota has always been top notch. The only recommendation I'd make is that the web site does not work when trying to schedule an appointment on-line. You have to call to schedule an appointment.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 12/02/2016 11:54 AM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Gary. We appreciate your business!

Lillian R. on 12/02/2016
"Great customer service!"
Puyallup Toyota knows my car! I bought it there and they have done all of my service for over 16 years!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Review Created: 12/02/2016 08:00 AM

We appreciate your business, Lillian. Thank you for the 5 star review!

BRUCE R. on 12/02/2016
"Fix Clock"
Had 2 issues to address - the clock would not change - the update took care of it.. woohoo Had another issue brakes constant loud noise when backing up - service people told me sorry nothing we can do - been in there 2x for this only suggestion was to go 15mph backward and slam on the brakes.. little perplexed with this since it is a brand new car.... not happy on this solution.. still issues, whenever we leave all our complex here knows it because it is so loud.. this is our brakes and we want to feel safe
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016 06:42 AM

Hi Bruce. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear your brakes issue hasn't been resolved, and we completely understand your wanting to feel safe. If the issue persists, please give the store a call and we will be happy to take another look. Thank you!

DANIEL G. on 12/02/2016
"Great Job"
The service at Toyota of Puyallup is great. They did a great job on fixing all my issues with my Toyota Tocoma.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Review Created: 12/02/2016 06:16 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Daniel. We appreciate your business!

MARTHA M S. on 12/01/2016
"Great customer service, waiting room and drive in service."
Worth the trip from Bremerton for GREAT customer service.
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 10:14 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Martha. We really appreciate you coming from Bremerton to do business with us!