SHAWN D C. on 07/18/2017
"08 Tundra Oil Change and Service"
Service was fairly quick even though they seemed to be very busy. Gave me a status on my vehicle based on the service and went over it with me at the end.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 07:06 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Shawn. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. We'll see you next time!

JANINE G G W. on 07/17/2017
"new car"
Jerry Nix was great
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 04:40 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Janine. We appreciate you!

CAROL H. on 07/17/2017
"Excellent as usual"
The service agents are prompt and helpful. Loaner car was wonderful... except now I'm wanting a new car 😝
Review Created: 07/17/2017 09:09 AM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Carol. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Please feel free to come by when you're ready for that new car! :)

NORDAHL J. on 07/16/2017
"Good service."
Friendly.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 09:53 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Nordahl. We appreciate your business!

Irene B. on 07/16/2017
"Engine hose"
I Was disappointed with my recent service because the large vacuum hose on the top of my engine was left disconnected. They sent me on my way saying I was good to go after an oil change, but I only made it down the street before I realized something wasn't right with my car. It was shaking like it wasn't getting any fuel and then the check engine light and others lit up my dash. When I returned my car back immediately I was pleased that the service clerk at the counter jumped right up to help me and took a look at my car. He was able to pull it back and have it fixed for me in a few 15 minutes or so. I just wish it had been done correctly the first time.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 10:48 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/17/2017

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.  I will make sure to share this with our technician team so we can avoid this mistake again in the future.  While I am pleased we resolved it quickly, it should have never occurred in the first place.  Thank you for your patience and understanding and please accept my personal apologies for this mistake.  We'll be better next time!

Sincerely,
Rich Conley, Toyota of Puyallup Service Manager

GERALD S. on 07/15/2017
"Mirror replacement WAY tooooooo expensive, will go thru after market next time!!!"
Would sort of recommend😕
Review Created: 07/15/2017 09:22 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gerald. We hope our team treated you well when you were here, and we hope we'll see you again. Take care!

MATTHEW V. on 07/15/2017
"Very clean facility"
Very clean shop very professional people seem to be on top of it did exactly what I asked for I have actually recommended this to a friend of mine already
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 02:51 PM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Matthew. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we truly appreciate your referrals as well. We'll see you next time!

LORRAINE D. on 07/15/2017
"Nail in my tire"
took nail out of my tire, very happy with the service.
Review Created: 07/15/2017 02:38 PM

Thank you for your great review, Lorraine. We'll see you next time!

IRENE S S. on 07/07/2017
"Disappointed"
Does the company use the negative/constructive reviews to improve future customer service?
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 04:49 PM
JOHNNY N. on 07/01/2017
"The service is excellent and the people are doing a wonderful job and makes everyone feel like a family !"
I definitely recommend their business !
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 08:09 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Johnny. We appreciate your business!

TERRY L. on 06/30/2017
"Excellent Service"
I was working out of town and staying in Puyallup when I had a minor accident with my Prius. They fix my car in one day! Great service and excellent, attentive employees who took the time to listen!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:47 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Terry. While we're sorry to hear about your accident, we're glad our team was able to help. We hope we'll see you again!

CONNIE S M. on 06/30/2017
"I like the helpful people."
It seems that this Toyota Team wants your car to be in tip top shape. They seem to be caring and want to help you in any way.
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 04:38 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Connie. We're happy to hear our team took good care of you when you visited. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way we can improve. Take care!

ELIZABETH F. on 06/30/2017
"Great service, Not so great price"
I purchased my Scion XB from this dealership, and have had my cars oil changed only here. The service and people have always been excellent. But the price has continued to rise! I understand there is inflation, and such, but it is getting a bit pricey.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SCION XB
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 03:25 PM
Eradio M. on 06/30/2017
"Good customer service"
Excellent job and nice facility
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 02:39 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Eradio. We appreciate you!

KRISTIN M P. on 06/29/2017
"15,000 Mile Service"
Vehicle: TOYO COROL
Sales Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 09:06 PM

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kristin. We're happy to hear your visit went well. We'll see you next time!

HOA H N. on 06/28/2017
"They honor their sale price"
Vehicle: TOYO SIENNA
Sales Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 12:34 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review, Hoa. We hope you love your new Toyota Sienna!

JEFFREY K T. on 06/27/2017
"Customer focused"
They are well organized and check with the customer to determine what work is needed now and what is better done at another time.
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 08:08 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Jeffrey. We appreciate your business!

CINDY R E. on 06/26/2017
"Professional not slick"
Got their best price without a lot of screwing around- saved me time and frustration. We got a better price by a few hundred dollars for this vehicle than the local customers surveyed settled for.
Vehicle: TOYO HIGHHY
Sales Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 04:00 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/26/2017

Hi Cindy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we hope you love your new Toyota Highlander. Congratulations!

BARB M. on 06/25/2017
"Great Customer Care"
My visit was timely and the representatives were very informative and friendly.
Service Date: 06/17/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 05:09 AM

We appreciate your business, Barb. Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

SHARON K C. on 06/23/2017
"Service"
Service was outstanding
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:41 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Sharon. We appreciate you!