CHRIS A D. on 05/20/2017
VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE , AND I LOVE TOYOTA'S
Vehicle: TOYO RAV4
Sales Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 03:17 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Chris. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

TAYLOR S B. on 05/20/2017
"4runner"
I am very excited for my new vehicle!
Vehicle: TOYO 4RUN
Review Created: 05/20/2017 12:49 PM

We're very happy to hear you're excited about your new Toyota 4Runner, Taylor. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review!

KEVIN L B. on 05/20/2017
"Personal sevice"
Nils was extremely personable and friendly. He wasn't too pushy, which was nice. It also helps that he was selling toyotas :)
Vehicle: TOYO IM
Sales Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 11:49 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Kevin. We appreciate your great review, and we will certainly pass the praise on to Nils. Congratulations!

MICHAEL P R. on 05/20/2017
"Fast, friendly, honest service."
Always great service! Quickly start, and finish in short order. Never try to pile on unneeded extras.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 08:07 AM

We appreciate your business, Michael. Thank you for the great review!

DEAN H. on 05/19/2017
"Great service "
Thanks!
Vehicle: TOYO CAMR
Review Created: 05/19/2017 10:15 PM

Thank you for your great feedback, Dean. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we're so glad to hear it went well. Congratulations!

LINDA B. on 05/19/2017
"Great customer service!"
They always stay on the promise schedule. Easy to make an appointment. Fred was a particularly a great customer service agent.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 01:36 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Linda. We appreciate you!

RICHARD W H. on 05/19/2017
"Great Service Department"
Toyota of Puyallup is a great place to buy and service your vehicle. I've had nothing but positive experiences there since I purchased my 2015 Prius. I regularly visit for scheduled maintenance and always treated as a valued customer.
Vehicle: TOYO PRIUS
Sales Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 10:18 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Richard. We're glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family, and this is all so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

DAVID W C. on 05/19/2017
"RAV4 Repair for David Campbell"
Great service from Toyota of Puyallup. However, if the car had not been under an extended warrantee the repair would have cost me over 2,000 dollars. I expect better quality from a Toyota. This is the kind of issue I would have expected from a GM circa 1985. The next time I’m in the market for a car I’m going to reconsider buying a Toyota.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 06:44 AM

We appreciate your business, David. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Johnny J. on 05/18/2017
"Friendly, fast service!"
Friendly & courteous service!
Vehicle: TOYO PRIUS
Sales Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:20 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Johnny. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Prius. Congratulations!

RUTH H D. on 05/18/2017
"Friendliness"
All of the staff are friendly and helpfull.
Vehicle: TOYO COROL
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:08 PM

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive buying experience, Ruth. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business - and congrats on your new Toyota Corolla!

JOHN C O. on 05/18/2017
"Great service"
Quick, organized, friendly....great visit, took care of 3 issues at once.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:06 PM

Thank you for your kind words, John. We appreciate your business!

ROBERT D H. on 05/18/2017
"Always a Pleasure"
As always I was well taken care of by everyone. But , I only work with Monty M. A really great guy and always puts the customer first.
Sales Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 05:34 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Robert. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congratulations!

ELIZABETH J B. on 05/18/2017
"Good Quality Product"
Our service was good, except for the fact that the care we were trading in was not traded for blue book value. Instead, the details,were ignored until the last minute (including the fact my husband inquired a few times in between our visit), that the car was being sold wholesale value for a small amount. I thought this to be bad communication with our salesperson.
Vehicle: TOYO RAV4HY
Great
Vehicle: TOYO RAV4
Sales Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 03:58 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/18/2017

We're glad to hear you had a positive buying experience, Margaret. Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Puyallup - and congratulations!

PAUL N. on 05/18/2017
"Quick - accurate - convenient "
Job done in under 24hrs from my first call, complimentary rental provided made it mostly painless.
Sales Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 03:26 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Paul. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

Jessica S W. on 05/18/2017
"Always great customer service!"
Always come here for my routine oil changes and any other services. They provide great service but most importantly I trust them, which i why I keep coming back.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 03:13 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

BRANDON A J. on 05/18/2017
"Friendly service people "
Great people technicians alway do great work
Vehicle: TOYOTA SCIONFRS
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:59 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Brandon. We appreciate you!

Billy S. on 05/18/2017
"Charged me for a service that never got done"
Got charged for rotation of my tire but service was never performed. RIP off service
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:46 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/18/2017

Hello and thank you for the email.  I'm very sorry to hear of this!  I definitely know what occurred in this scenario and I apologize for us not clearly communicating to you.  If you notice your invoice we gave you upon completion, the tires on your are wearing on the front more rapidly than the rear.  Because of that, we recommended replacement tires.  A tire rotation was intentionally NOT performed on your vehicle because the condition of the tires are best left as is.  We provide a tire rotation as part of our service, but we don't do it if it is counterproductive and will leave your vehicle in worse condition than before arrival.  It's always recommended to have the best tires on the rear.  So, it sounds like (although we advised you replacement tires were needed) we failed to properly indicate to you that we didn't rotate the tires as a result.  Please accept my apologies for this, but know that we would never intentionally not do a service we have committed to you.  I hope you understand our intentions!  Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Rich Conley

JUDY L O. on 05/18/2017
"The people who work there and the product."
I will never own any other car!
Vehicle: TOYO COROL
Sales Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:12 PM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Judy. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new Toyota Corolla. Congratulations!

PATRICIA A H. on 05/18/2017
"coffee"
awesome
Sales Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:05 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Patricia. We're happy to hear that your buying experience - and the coffee - were pleasant. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma!