Latest Review about 1 hour ago
ANN M S. on 01/17/2017
"Top service"
As usual Toyota of Puyallup outdone itself with outstanding service, courteous and friendly staff. I wouldn't change a thing.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 09:48 AM
Angela N. on 01/16/2017
"Outstanding Service"
They really go above and beyond with their service. Just had my oil changed (buy 4 & the 5th is free & they include a carwash!) and they noticed a small oil leak. They cleaned off the engine for me so next time I bring it in, they can try to narrow down where it's coming from (I have a 2000 4Runner). Free rentals w/longer services, and shuttle service if scheduled in advance. When someone's service is complete, I usually always hear them say "everything looks great". Sadly that wasn't my case (stupid ignition coil) one of the last times I was in, but my cars a grandma and stuff happens. She's been a great car and I'm really thankful that I gave these guys a chance to keep us on the road.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 01/16/2017 11:16 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Angela. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

DAVID R. on 01/16/2017
"Great Service on Regular Maintenance and Recall"
Toyota of Puyallup always has my vehicle ready faster than they say it will be done and everyone is knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service! Told me about the recall and made it work for me not them.
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 10:58 AM

We appreciate your business, David. Thank you for the 5 star review!

DAN S. on 01/16/2017
"Oil Change."
Great people working at this company. They may be a little understaffed. The oil change took right at two hours of time.
Review Created: 01/16/2017 07:48 AM

Thank you for the great review, Dan. We truly value your business, and we appreciate you letting us know how your visit went. See you next time!

SHANNON W. on 01/16/2017
"Arron Wilkins"
The team at Puyallup Toyota is professional and courteous. They made the time waiting very pleasant. I will continue to be a patron.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 01/16/2017 07:43 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Shannon. We appreciate you!

SHIRLEY B. on 01/16/2017
"Blown tire!"
I had a blown tire, got there at 5:55 then out by 6:20!
They were so efficient! Kind to stay past their closing time! Victor was wonderful and the support staff awesome!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Review Created: 01/16/2017 06:41 AM

We appreciate your business, Shirley. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Dan D. on 01/16/2017
"Excellent"
Services
Review Created: 01/16/2017 04:08 AM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Dan. We appreciate your business!

LEWIS W. on 01/15/2017
"very professional service."
always happy when i leave
Vehicle: TOYOTA 2WD PICKUPS
Review Created: 01/15/2017 08:40 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Lewis. We appreciate your business!

RONALD G. on 01/15/2017
"5k service "
The service writer couldn't find my recent corporate discount that I forgot to bring so he gave me a card for a free oil change my next time in, I really appreciate that! On my way home I did smell a strong oil burning smell, I'll keep an eye on the level to make sure the truck dosnt have a leak.
Thanks for the freebes!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Review Created: 01/15/2017 06:06 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Ronald. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Please let us know if your truck continues to have issues with an oil smell. Thanks!

Vicky R. on 01/15/2017
"Respectful, pleasant people; nice waiting area."
The people are always professional, and the waiting area is kept clean and neat. I took off one star because $84 strikes me as pricy for an oil change and tire rotation, and every time I come, they say I need something I didn't come for. However, I will continue to use them.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 01/15/2017 05:38 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Vicky. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad to hear we'll be seeing you again. Take care!

RICK V. on 01/14/2017
"2010 Tundra Crewmax"
Friendly staff , explained my service and took time to explain a brake problem then did the repair
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 01/14/2017 10:06 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Rick. We're glad to hear you had a good experience with our team. We'll see you next time!

Robert B. on 01/14/2017
"Listening to the customer, and great overall customer service."
Excellent customer service, flexibility and problem solving with a smile!
Review Created: 01/14/2017 08:13 PM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Robert. We appreciate your business!

NANCY K D. on 01/14/2017
"good service"
good service
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 03:15 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/14/2017

Thank you for the great review, Nancy. We'll see you next time!

MICHAEL D. on 01/14/2017
"generally work is completed when promised"
work done when they said it would be
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 03:00 PM

We appreciate your business, Michael. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JERRY K. on 01/14/2017
"Finished before they said they would--very courteous"
Did an excellent job.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 09:11 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jerry. We appreciate your business!

JERI D. on 01/14/2017
"Great service."
Wonderful service, Very efficient, the car was ready one half hour earlier than promised. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 08:13 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jeri. We appreciate you!

JOHN K. on 01/13/2017
"oil change"
completed in good time;
further (necessary) work described;
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 11:23 PM

Thank you for your great feedback, John. We're glad to hear you had a good experience. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever anything we can do better, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

CINDY M M. on 01/13/2017
"Awesome"
Service was friendly and professional. The waiting area was nice and comfortable.
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 07:37 PM

We appreciate your business, Cindy. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JASON M. on 01/13/2017
"Personal Touch"
Great professional staff, that provided answers to all my questions and more.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 07:03 PM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jason. We appreciate your great review, and we're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience. Enjoy your new Toyota Tacoma!

TAMARA M. on 01/13/2017
"Fast service, kind people"
Oil change done quickly.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 05:37 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tamara. We'll see you next time!