Latest Review about 1 month ago
JUNE A. on 01/21/2017
"had to come in due to engine lightcame on in my new nisson I purcased"
Laurie in service took care of all the paperwork. She is the best
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA NOTE
Sales Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 10:00 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, June. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Nissa. Congrats!

JAMES H. on 01/20/2017
"Friendly people, no hard sell, comfortable waiting area"
Our rep was very knowledgeable and listened to our budget and requirements.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Sales Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 03:16 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, James. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

MERLE S. on 01/18/2017
"Customer Service"
I purchased my RAV 10 years ago, it has always been serviced at TOP!
Speaks for it self
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 03:01 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for the great review, Merle. We appreciate your business!

JAMES A. on 01/18/2017
"very friendly"
overall was very pleased
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 01/18/2017 07:14 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, James. We're glad to hear you had a good experience. See you next time!

GLENN R. on 01/18/2017
"Not far from our home and good service."
A job well done.
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 06:29 AM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Glenn. We'll see you next time!

WILLIAM H. on 01/18/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service was excellent and all my questions were answered
Sales Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 05:11 AM

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, William. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

SONYA F. on 01/17/2017
"Awesome Service!"
Vanessa is a champ! She explained my purchase and lease options in great detail. She helped me pick the perfect car for my needs and stuck with my budget! Financing paperwork went fast and easy. The service department was great and friendly too. Everyone had a smile on their face which made me feel like I made the right decision sticking with Toyota of Puyallup for my new car. I have a feeling I will be back with my Son soon!
Review Created: 01/17/2017 09:27 PM

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Sonya. We truly value your business, and we're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

ANALIZA T. on 01/17/2017
"10"
staff are very helpful to me to be able to get me a lease car right on my budget
Vehicle: TOYOTA YARIS IA
Review Created: 01/17/2017 07:34 PM

Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Puyallup, Analiza. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and we hope you love your new Toyota Yaris. Congrats!

JUNG O. on 01/17/2017
"Good deal and service"
It was really great time everyone was friendly
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 01/17/2017 04:17 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jung. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

ANN M S. on 01/17/2017
"Top service"
As usual Toyota of Puyallup outdone itself with outstanding service, courteous and friendly staff. I wouldn't change a thing.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 09:48 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ann. We appreciate your business!

Harpreet G. on 01/16/2017
"ongoing manufacturing defects."
They don't admit the faults in the vehicle and try to blame it on others.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 03:41 PM
ANDREW L. on 01/16/2017
"Oil and recall"
Sorry to say this one was a little short of perfect. No top off on window cleaner fluid. I asked about wipers and was told they would be $70+ only to find out they were actually on sale? My Truck was brought around front so I was excited to get going. Waited 30 minutes before I went to the counter to ask if it was finished? In fact it had been finished for 30 minutes and no one knew what to do?
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 12:41 PM
Angela N. on 01/16/2017
"Outstanding Service"
They really go above and beyond with their service. Just had my oil changed (buy 4 & the 5th is free & they include a carwash!) and they noticed a small oil leak. They cleaned off the engine for me so next time I bring it in, they can try to narrow down where it's coming from (I have a 2000 4Runner). Free rentals w/longer services, and shuttle service if scheduled in advance. When someone's service is complete, I usually always hear them say "everything looks great". Sadly that wasn't my case (stupid ignition coil) one of the last times I was in, but my cars a grandma and stuff happens. She's been a great car and I'm really thankful that I gave these guys a chance to keep us on the road.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 01/16/2017 11:16 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Angela. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

DAVID R. on 01/16/2017
"Great Service on Regular Maintenance and Recall"
Toyota of Puyallup always has my vehicle ready faster than they say it will be done and everyone is knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service! Told me about the recall and made it work for me not them.
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 10:58 AM

We appreciate your business, David. Thank you for the 5 star review!

DAN S. on 01/16/2017
"Oil Change."
Great people working at this company. They may be a little understaffed. The oil change took right at two hours of time.
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 07:48 AM

Thank you for the great review, Dan. We truly value your business, and we appreciate you letting us know how your visit went. See you next time!

SHANNON W. on 01/16/2017
"Arron Wilkins"
The team at Puyallup Toyota is professional and courteous. They made the time waiting very pleasant. I will continue to be a patron.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 01/16/2017 07:43 AM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Shannon. We appreciate you!

SHIRLEY B. on 01/16/2017
"Blown tire!"
I had a blown tire, got there at 5:55 then out by 6:20!
They were so efficient! Kind to stay past their closing time! Victor was wonderful and the support staff awesome!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Review Created: 01/16/2017 06:41 AM

We appreciate your business, Shirley. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Dan D. on 01/16/2017
"Excellent"
Services
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 01/16/2017 04:08 AM

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Dan. We appreciate your business!

LEWIS W. on 01/15/2017
"very professional service."
always happy when i leave
Vehicle: TOYOTA 2WD PICKUPS
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 08:40 PM

Thank you for the 5 star review, Lewis. We appreciate your business!

RONALD G. on 01/15/2017
"5k service "
The service writer couldn't find my recent corporate discount that I forgot to bring so he gave me a card for a free oil change my next time in, I really appreciate that! On my way home I did smell a strong oil burning smell, I'll keep an eye on the level to make sure the truck dosnt have a leak.
Thanks for the freebes!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Review Created: 01/15/2017 06:06 PM

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Ronald. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Please let us know if your truck continues to have issues with an oil smell. Thanks!