Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Walter B. on 09/18/2017
"Ms. Farmer was amazing!"
She went above and beyond to help me get this car!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/18/2017 04:58 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. It's wonderful to hear that Pam did such an awesome job for you.  We look forward to working with you and appreciate your business!!

Verified Customer on 09/18/2017
"Clean waiting room!"
Enjoy coffee, snacks and a little tv while you wait.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/18/2017 11:54 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for your positive feedback.  I'm grateful to see that our team earned a 5 star review, as we strive to always provide the best customer experience.  We appreciate your business!

Blanche T. on 09/17/2017
"I am good for you to make upstanding company."
Yes, i'am recommend to a friend.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 02:46 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's wonderful to ass that Justin and our team earned a 5 star rating!  We appreciate your business!

John J. on 09/17/2017
"as expected"
this visit was as I expected. My silver team manager was out sick and a pleasant woman was filling in for him. I believe she did a wonderful job filling in for someone who is an exemplary employee, although she had to deal with what I felt to be an obnoxious customer. She did all she could to appease him, but this was not his day to be pleasant. I commend her for keepingher cool, heck he even angered me and I wasn't dealing with him.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/17/2017 06:53 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's great to hear that our team did a great job, in spite of some obstacles along the way.  Crystal has been a wonderful addition, and Justin and Mark always do a great job.  We appreciate your kind remarks and your business!

Ryan K. on 09/16/2017
"Team work"
We have major issue with the ignition without apparently reasons. The Hyundai team really made a difference on try to help to cover the costs. Thanks very much!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 12:41 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We are glad we were able to get some assistance for your repairs and you are most welcome.  We appreciate your business.

SHELLY B. on 09/15/2017
"Quite happy"
Was very pleased with the service we received. They took care of everything we requested in a timely manner. Even took me to my knitting store in Norfolk so I didn't have to wait for the car..
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/15/2017 08:24 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to doa review.  It's wonderful to hear that you were very please with your visit.  We strive to always provide the best customer experience.  We appreciate your business!

Tamra E. on 09/15/2017
"Thank you"
Very friendly people
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:59 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We appreciate your business, and it's great to see that Mark earned a 5 star rating.  We look forward to working with you in the future!!

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Customers"
Always taking care of the customers wants and needs.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 09/14/2017 01:13 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We strive to always provide the best customer experience and it's great to see that Mark earned a 5 star rating!  We appreciate your business.

Laura J. on 09/12/2017
"friendliness, comfortable waiting area and cleanliness."
same as above
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 06:09 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  Our team works hard to provide the best customer experience, and we appreciate both your business and the 5 star rating!  We look forward to working with you on your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"routine service"
Pleased with service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/12/2017 05:45 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  Our team strives to always provide the best customer experience, and it's great to see the 5 star rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on your next service visit.

Mary H. on 09/12/2017
"Tysinger Hyunda "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/12/2017 03:14 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's great to see that Justin earned a 5 star rating.  We appreciate your business!

Terrone S. on 09/11/2017
"Awesome experience "
Thanks for great service again
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/11/2017 02:28 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We're happy to hear that Justin is awesome as we strive to always provide the best customer experience.  We appreciate your business!

Anne K. on 09/11/2017
"No Surprise"
Service done in a timely, professional manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/11/2017 11:39 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's wonderful to hear that our team delivered a 5 star experience. We appreciate your business!

Frances W. on 09/09/2017
"Careful attention and thorough professional service"
I count on the service department to take care of general needs and specific fixes. I appreciate their honest recommendations .
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 05:15 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's great to hear that Mark has delivered a terrific and thorough experience.  We appreciate your business.

Elizabeth D. on 09/05/2017
"I liked how EVERY person I saw made eye contact, smiled & spoke to me."
I was pleasantly surprised to find that even though I was there for "free services" (2 recall items), I was given a free car wash, vacuumed interior & oil change! If I lived closer I might visit more often.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 09:47 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for taking time to do a review.  We strive to always provide the best customer experience.  We appreciate  your business, and look forward to working with you in the future.

George S. on 09/05/2017
"Recall +"
Brought car in for a recall situation,oil-change and state inspection, all were done speedily.Thank you!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 08:27 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  It's great to see that Mark earned 5 stars, as our team strive to always provide the best customer experience.  We appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 09/04/2017
"It takes too long to get an appointment."
I needed a part for repairs that they didn't have. When the part came in just a couple of days later instead of being told to come in so they could complete the job I had to schedule another appointment for 3 weeks later.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/04/2017 03:34 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  I apologize that it took so long to get the vehicle worked into the shop.  We are working on a solution to the backlog, and this issue should be resolved soon.  It is never our intention to inconvenience a client.  I will be contact you directly to correct the appointment for your upcoming visit.  We appreciate your business.

Wanda R. on 09/04/2017
"A Satisfied Customer"
The service department is always quick and efficient. Always a satisfied customer.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/04/2017 08:01 AM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We strive to always provide the best customer experience, and it's great to see that Mark earned 5 stars!  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 09/03/2017
"Recall appointment "
Everything went smoothly. In and out within an hour.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 05:19 PM
Candice H. at Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review.  We strive to always provide the best customer experience.  I'm glad to see that Mark earned 5 starts.  We appreciate your business!

Matt M. on 09/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Stolen Property."
My family and I have bought three cars from Tysinger, which were all purchased on the same day. Since that experience, I can't say that I have had a good experience at all from Tysinger especially the my last and most recent experience. I am currently a student at Elon University which is located in NC school was starting soon and so I thought that I would come back home to Hampton Roads one last time to see my family. Luckily I was able to make it back home before my starter gave out. So I had it towed to Tysinger for repairs. Took them three days to tell me what was wrong with it and how much the repair would cost. In addition to that I never recieved any follow-up calls from any of the customer service reps, instead I had to go by the dealership for three days commenting from Chesapeake to find out bits of information. Finnailly when representative returned to work, I had my mother call the dealership to find out that the car "has been ready for pick-up." Although that was bad enough, when my vehicle was returned to me I found out that my Apple Watch had been taken from my glove compartment. Since then I have reached out to the dealership to simply get it back, in hopes of no one being disciplined or facing any penalties but on e again I have recieved no feedback. I am now moving forward with filing a police report and soon after taking it to court. If this has happened to anyone else and they have any additional information that can be used please reach out to me at m.mcclary@ymail.com this information will help me build a stronger case.

This has not been a good experience nor does it represent the vision principles the company was founded on.
Service Date: 08/27/2017