RICKY R. on 08/15/2017
"excellent service"
I think Mr. Albert was very professional and very helpful. His work is spot on and I cant wait to return .
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:05 PM
JOHNATHAN H. on 08/05/2017
"Fast, efficient, and quality service!"
I contacted Unique Automotive Repair about my BMW, Albert was courteous and very knowledgeable. He did not rush my diagnosis, and made sure my car was working better than before.
Vehicle: BMW Alpina
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 03:23 PM
MARLYS L. on 08/03/2017
"New brakes!"
Thanks for the precise brake job and the confidence my car is well maintained.
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:18 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 08/07/2017

Dear Marlys, thank you very much for always taking the time and providing us with your feed back. also thanks for your continue loyalty and letting us be there in all of your vehicle automotive repair needs.

Lonny K. on 07/14/2017
Lonny said the business is good. They have worked on his vehicles for a long time and they have always done a good job.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Dear Lonny, thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feed back and also for always counting on us for all of your automotive service needs.

Deborah L. on 06/30/2017
Deborah said this business was very informative about the problem and gave her all the information she needed.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
BRENDA K. on 05/24/2017
"Albert. He's the reason this place is so great. He does top notch quality work. "
I trust Albert 100% when it comes to my Mini Cooper. He always is very thorough and precise. Does high quality work. Talks you through each situation, so you never have surprises. He's got great character and is such a pleasure to do business with. He's exactly the kind of repair guy you Want working on your vehicle.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 03:05 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Dear Brenda, Thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. it is always our goal to be upfront with customers and always be precise in all diagnostics. thanks again for always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

BILL G. on 05/23/2017
"Unbelievable mechanic"
Not only is Albert infinitely less expensive than the BMW dealership, he more professional and meticulous.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 04:59 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Bill, thank you very much for sharing your experience from the customers perspective and i also thank you for your loyalty.

TONYA A. on 05/10/2017
"Amazing Customer Service"
Albert has been servicing my vehicles for the last few years and offers amazing customer service along with service work. As a female, when we walk into an establishment for this type of service, all to often we have on an invisible hat on our heads that reads "take my money" or " I don't have a clue so overcharge me". Well when you visit Albert, know that he is a trusted business man and care about people. I would highly recommend him to anyone, male or female. His pricing is fare.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 07:51 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Dear Tonya, thank you very much for providing your feed back and letting us know how you feel from a female customers perspective. i also thank you very much for always counting on unique automotive for all of your service and repair needs.

MICHAEL D. on 05/08/2017
"Great service"
Overall great service and feedback from mechanic
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 08:18 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/09/2017

Dear Michael, thanks very much for always counting on unique automotive repair. i also thank you for your feedback.

BRYAN F. on 04/14/2017
"Great Service "
He did great job on muy Bmw x5 and i would recommend him to everyone
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 05:17 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Bryan, thanks very much for always counting on unique automotive repair on all of your vehicles service needs and thanks for your support. i really appreciate it..

IAN K. on 04/04/2017
"Clean"
Me take a Me Porsche to the Unique Auto on Bush BLVD. Albert do a good tune up on a me car. me very happy A+
Vehicle: Porsche Panamera
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 04:12 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Ian, thanks for your feed back and always counting on unique automotive repair for all of your service needs..

DANIEL M. on 03/25/2017
"Great job"
Repair my Mercedes SUV in a short amount of time for the best price! Very efficient mechanic and pay very close attention to detail, went so far to call me the next day to find out if we were satisfied with the services.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 02:39 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Daniel, thanks very much for taking the time and provide us with your feed back on this visit. accurate diagnosis can only be accomplished by listening very careful to customers concern, having the right equipment and experience. thanks again for always counting on us here at unique automotive repair on all of your automotive needs.

ROSS K. on 03/21/2017
"What I like about Unique Automotive Repair is there attention to detail , knowledge and experience. "
Albert at Unique Automotive Repair has been my go to Automotive technician since 2010. He has made it possible for me to own dream cars like H1 Hummer, Audi A8 and BMW X5 by keeping the maintenance and repairs affordable working with my budget. Albert has gone above and beyond to with customer service there is no where else i would go and i recommend all my friends.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 06:53 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ross, thanks very much for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs. it is always our pleasure working on any of your vehicles and always being able to accomplish every repair right the first time. thank you for taking the time and provide us with your feed back and hope to always keep doing our very best..

MARLYS L. on 03/21/2017
"Trustworty Topnotch Mechanic."
I would rather NOT share Mr Albert. His knowledge and honest service is a rarity.
I want him to always have time for me!!

He has reviewed my 2012 Nissan needs and put me on a manageable maintenance plan which will ensure the best life of my vehicle.
As a single lady, I am most grateful for the confidence I feel driving behind these wheels!! Thanks Albert for making car care so enjoyable!!
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 01:06 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Marlys, thank you for taking the time and provide us with your feed back. i am very happy to hear that you are satisfy in every aspect of the service process here at unique automotive repair. i believe it is vital to always address every concern keeping in mind that every customer has other responsibilities and that some repairs may have to be done at a later time. thanks again for always making our days shine here at the shop.

Kelly D. on 03/21/2017
Kelly said she would recommend this business for service. Albert has great customer service and he does good work. He is very thorough. She likes that he takes the time to explain everything and to give her advice about her priorities.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Kelly, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back and for always making it to every appointment. thank you for your loyalty and always trusting us with every repair and service your vehicle needs. i always believe that listening to customers concern or anything they have to say is key to make every repair or diagnosis successful.

IAN K. on 03/20/2017
"Kids car"
I have two teenage kids that are now driving. With Albert working on their cars I know he will make sure their cars are safe!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 04:24 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ian, it is always in my best interest to address anything that can compromise the safety of anyone when it comes to vehicles. i thank you very much for your loyalty and feed back..

IAN K. on 03/20/2017
"Attention to detail!!"
I own a fleet of exotic cars, and have a hard time trusting mechanics to work on them. With Albert, he pays attention to the small details and I know the job will come out right. I can finally sleep at night !!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 04:21 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ian, thanks very much for those kind words and for counting on unique automotive repair for all of your automotive repair needs. i am glad i can provide you with a peace of mind knowing your cars are in good hands.. thanks very much for providing us with your feed back.

LEONEL V. on 03/14/2017
"Really Good Work......."
good service , organized, great quality .
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017 02:42 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/14/2017

Dear Leonel, thanks very much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback. After speaking with you on the phone I understand it was a mistake that the review was rated a 4 star and not the 5 star that we strive for. Thanks again and hope to help you with any other needs you may have.

KAREN J. on 03/01/2017
"Routine Maintenance "
I gave Unique Automotive Repair five stars for the best and honest service I have ever receive. The owner is able to set up appointments to fit my busy schedule and get my cars in and out quickly.
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 03/01/2017 12:16 PM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Karen, thank you for always choosing Unique Automotive Repair. its very nice to hear that you are pleased when it comes to scheduling appointments. I always believe that honesty can thrust you forward beyond limits. thanks again

BILL G. on 02/28/2017
"Meticulous work"
Very thorough and competent work at a fraction of the dealer's rates and equally impressive customer service. They have all of my auto business now.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017 05:54 AM
Albert L. at Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Bill, I thank you for your business and for choosing us on your vehicle service needs. thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. I believe customer service is key for any businesses to be successful..