Victory Lane Automotive

Ernie S. on 06/18/2017
"Great Service"
I take all of my cars here because of the great service; most important, they are honest so I know the diagnosis is correct. Everyone is very friendly. Thanks again for the excellent service.
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 11:08 AM
Scott L. on 09/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Responding to John S. below"
John in response to the review you left below, yes you brought your truck to us 2 time with an intermittent problem that we could not duplicate because it wouldn't act up for us both times, even after driving it several time throughout the day. We did scan your computer for codes none were found and all of the data was in working order. We tried our best to explain it to you but you obviously were not listening. Our team of technicians are top notch and they have the best equipment, and are very good at diagnosing the problem when it's present and there are codes stored in the computer or a glitch in the data to help trace down the problem. By the way we didn't even charge you for checking the vehicle since we couldn't duplicate the problem. We are sorry you feel this way about us! Have a blessed day!
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 10:13 AM
John S. on 07/28/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't waste time with these idiots"
I took my 4 wheel drive to this repair shop twice within 6 months to have them diagnose a problem that I was having with my truck after it rains and it's not starting. Neither time they could figure out what the problem was. They never did put the truck on a computer to check it out and when I suggested to them to do a diagnosis through the computer to find out what was wrong with it they were very smart Alec with me and told me that they had been in the business for many years and knew what they were doing. Do not take a 4 wheel drive to them for any work they have no clue what to do. Don't waste you time with them. The service there is very unprofessional and they are rude.
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 12:41 PM
Ernie S. on 10/10/2015
"Great Service"
Take all of my cars here for the honest, reliable service. Thanks to Scott and his team.
Review Created: 10/10/2015 10:37 AM
Ernie S. on 10/08/2015
"Great Service"
Always take all of my cars here; they give great service and can be trusted. Definitely recommend them.
Service Date: 10/06/2015
Review Created: 10/08/2015 10:38 AM
Giselle G. on 10/07/2015
"great customer service"
Victory Lane Automotive provided excellent customer service. They provided me with information about my car upon providing the services I needed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 09/22/2015
Review Created: 10/07/2015 12:08 AM
Kenneth W. on 10/03/2015
"Trust"
It's hard to find anyone in the automotive field that you can trust with the care and service of your car. I found two in San Antonio, Victory Lane Automotive being the best.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 10/03/2015 06:45 AM
Ronald H. on 09/27/2015
"Honest & Straightforward"
Very honest & straightforward with explanations.
I have used Victory Lane for years and they have always done an excellent job of taking care of my situation in a prompt and courteous manner. Their work has always been awesome.
Service Date: 07/09/2015
Review Created: 09/27/2015 08:24 AM
Peter L. on 09/26/2015
"Great service"
Have used Victory Lane for numerous repairs over the years and they always do a great job. My only complaint is the communication this time wasn't as good as it usually is. We were told the vehicle would be ready and upon arrival it wasn't (not completely the fault of the shop). After returning later (after being told again it would be done) it still wasn't ready. Other than that, no complaints.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 09/24/2015
Review Created: 09/26/2015 08:02 AM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thanks Peter for the review, sorry it took a lot longer than we anticipated.  The guys ran in to some complications getting the right parts.  As you said we normally get your vehicle out more timely and we will do our best to make it happen next time!

Chuck B. on 09/24/2015
"Excellent and Honest Service"
They provide excellent service and lay out all charges so you're not caught unaware. They give you options and let you decide what you can afford. They have never tried to 'upsell' or try to push me into a maintenance for my vehicle.
Service Date: 09/21/2015
Review Created: 09/24/2015 06:02 AM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thanks Chuck for the nice review, and trusting us to take care of your vehicle!

debby p. on 09/21/2015
"Timeliness, experienced and excellent customer service..."
This was my first visit to Victory Lane Automotive. The gentlemen were very patient. They explained all that was required for my vehicle and ensured that I fully understood the recommendations and processes. They answered all of my questions and provided me with information on needed upcoming services. I had a scheduled appointment and did not have a long wait before my vehicle was taken in for service. My experience was 100% better than I anticipated. Excellent and timely work. 5 stars...
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/21/2015
Review Created: 09/21/2015 08:23 PM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you Debby for the great review, we are glad we exceeded your expectations!

Ernie S. on 09/18/2015
Great service as always.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 09/16/2015
Review Created: 09/18/2015 02:49 PM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/21/2015

Thanks Ernie for trusting us with your vehicle!

Mark M. on 09/18/2015
"Fast service"
Once again, Scott and his team took care of us quickly and thoroughly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/14/2015
Review Created: 09/18/2015 12:26 PM
Cathy B. on 09/14/2015
"not too busy for me"
Scott was the owner, and he personally waited on me. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. This was my first visit, so the jury is still out, but it was nice to be treated like a real person in a small town:)
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/11/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015 06:20 AM
Larry B. on 09/13/2015
"Knocking "
Had a knocking noise from my truck and it sounded like it was coming from the rear of the truck. After they test drove it and figured it out, it was the coil ring that needed replacing. I recommend this place highly. Friendly, competent, professional, all around GOOD HONEST people at what they do. 5 stars is not enough...
Service Date: 09/11/2015
Review Created: 09/13/2015 04:58 PM
Mike S. on 09/11/2015
"They have a friendly staff and competent technicians."
The service was performed as required and within the estimated cost. I have, and will continue, to call upon Victory for service as long as they continue to offer excellent customer service with a smile and the technicians continue to perform so ably.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 09/09/2015
Review Created: 09/11/2015 03:30 PM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/12/2015

Thanks Mike for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!

Donna G. on 09/07/2015
"We trust you!"
Thanks for the recent work. The car - with more than 142,000 miles on it- just made the trip from San Antonio to Oregon in 3 days, driven by my 23 year old son.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/28/2015
Review Created: 09/07/2015 08:58 AM
Scott L. at Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/08/2015

Thanks Donna were glad to hear the car made the trip with no problems!

Miles B. on 09/04/2015
"Knowledgeable and thorough"
Excellent communication and service. Rather than just telling me to buy a new fuel pump like other mechanics did, they actually went through my fuel system and found the real problem. They keep you informed every step of the way too.
Service Date: 09/03/2015
Review Created: 09/04/2015 12:37 PM
Chelsea B. on 09/03/2015
"Super friendly, quick and professional."
Very good service, in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan