Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti

CORY DE H. on 04/04/2017
"Excellent service"
I was in and out quickly. Great customer service. Steve deserves a raise
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 12:47 PM
CHUCK E. on 04/03/2017
"Employeed"
Employees are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 08:05 PM

Thanks, Chuck!

BRIAN G H. on 04/01/2017
"Manny was awesome!"
Super friendly, very accommodating!
Vehicle: FORD Fusion
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 02:21 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Brian, thank you for your review of Manny and for using Wendle Ford!

KENNETH E S. on 04/01/2017
"tires exchanged"
It was easy making the appointment. I took my Ford focus in to have the snow tires taken off, the regular tires put on, mount & balance & filled with nitrogen. In & out, in about 1 1/2 hrs, great service.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 04/01/2017 07:28 AM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for the review, Kenneth, and for the 5-star rating!

MARY LOU R. on 03/31/2017
"Spring service"
The people are friendly, and service is quick and complete.
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Review Created: 03/31/2017 03:16 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Mary Lou, thank you for using Wendle Service.  Yay for Spring!

SETH H H. on 03/31/2017
"Car Sales "
Faheem was awesome! We called to meet with him to test drive vehicles and see what he could do. He worked magic! He found us the a 2017 white Nissan Rogue in a matter of 10 minutes. And during the test drive we fell in love. Faheem answered all of our questions, and explained even more if my wife didn't understand. We ran numbers, started paperwork and then my wife saw the blue one and had to have it, but didn't care for the black handles. So faheem drive us around the parking lot until we found a blue one with silver handles and a roof rack! He started the paperwork and we were in and out within a few hours! Faheem customer service was over the top. He set up all the Bluetooth and phone options with my wife and we're on our way. Faheem will be our go to guy from now on for us, our families, and our friends! Thanks again Wendle and especially Faheem for making this all happen on your day off!!!!!!
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Review Created: 03/31/2017 12:22 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Great to hear, Seth!  Thank you for reviewing Faheem and for giving us a 5-star rating!  #GoRogue

MARK L K. on 03/31/2017
"Outstanding people. Trustworthy."
Had a great experience with the service department on March 28th. Needed a special issue fixed and it was done same day and at a very affordable cost.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET 2500
Review Created: 03/31/2017 10:56 AM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Mark, we are happy to hear that our services meet your needs at a fair price.  Thank you!

LINDA N. on 03/30/2017
"Wendle Ford Service Super"
I appreciate my appointment being on time, the quality service, and courteous/respectful service people. The waiting area is comfortable..
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 03/30/2017 06:27 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Great to hear, Linda!  We are pleased that you enjoyed our amenities.

GERALD T. on 03/30/2017
"nice facilities"
Repair was well done, just took longer than expected
Vehicle: INFINITI QX56 AWD
Review Created: 03/30/2017 03:58 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Gerald, we apologize for the length of time it took for the parts to arrive for your repair.  We are glad that you are pleased with the work and that you enjoyed our facilities.

BRYAN J R. on 03/30/2017
"Friendly staff and quick service "
I have always had a great experience with Wendle Ford and appreciate Manny Guerreros help in ther service department.
Vehicle: FORD F150
Review Created: 03/30/2017 02:25 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Bryan, we appreciate your kind words about Manny Guerrero. And thank you for being a loyal customer.

GARY A B. on 03/30/2017
"Awesome service!"
Excellent service, which is what e get every time at Wendell!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 03/30/2017 02:12 PM

Thank you, Gary!

THERESA J. on 03/29/2017
"Great first experience"
We recently moved to the Spokane area and my Escape needed an oil change. When I called to make an appointment, I was able to schedule a time that was convenient. When I arrived, I was greeted by Bill, told how long​ it would take and where the waiting lounge was. I was enjoying my complimentary coffee when Bill came to the lounge to let me know my car was ready. He went over what was checked and the recommended Ford maintenance for my Escape. I'll be taking my Escape to Wendle Ford for any future maintenance.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 06:36 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Theresa, we glad to hear that you liked Bill and our service process.  We look forward to serving you again!

PENNY R B. on 03/29/2017
"A morning at Wendle"
Manny is Great even though my fee was much more than expected its easier to except with his smile and I appriate the heads up on needing new tires
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 11:41 AM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/29/2017

Penny, thank you for your 5-star rating of Manny and for using Wendle!

YARA N. on 03/27/2017
"Sad"
I am very dissapointed in Infinity's coustomer service. It has been months since you have been promising a fix- recall for something that was supposed to be sent many months ago. Then, having to order the parts and sending my husband out with out another vehical to borrow for the day or even a ride home?? I find it hard to hear you did not have a car, especially with the other dealerships in your lot...not even one car? This is unecceptable. You simply can not leave someone with out a vehical. I must say, spending $50k on a car is no little amount. With the name Infinity and the purchase price we paid, we have expected much, much more. I previousley owned a Hyundai, and I would go back and buy another one, simply because of the amazing customer service, and attention to detail to their customers. I sadly say that I will never purchase another Infinity nor recomend this Dealership to anyone.
Vehicle: INFINITI JX35
Review Created: 03/27/2017 06:55 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 04/04/2017

Mr. Nemri, we apologize for the issues you experienced on your recent visit with us.  Thank you for speaking with Joe Gray, our Infiniti Service Manager, and for sharing your concerns.

CYD C A. on 03/27/2017
"Horrible Service"
I bought my car with maintenance in Oct 2016. Faheem, my salesman, did an outstanding job to ensure I get the car that I want. I scheduled my maintenance last Saturday, 25 March. Unfortunately, the email reminder they sent went straight to my junk inbox. As soon as I found out that I'm running late for my appointment, I tried calling the number that was on the email and I did not get an answer. When I pulled to Wendel, I parked my car at the Nissan dealership service area. The receptionist reminded me that only ford service center is open. So I walked next door to let them know that I'm here my appointment. The guy in the back would not take me at that time because they already took in since I did not show up. I told them about the email and that I rushed to the dealership as soon as I can. I told the guy that maybe next time they can do a courtesy call to remind their clients. He simply replied, we don't do that and it will never happen. What kind of customer service is that?!?? The other guy was willing to take my car, so I told them that my car is park at Nissan and there's already another car park to it. I even gave them my keys thinking that they'll be able to move it. This rude guy said "then we can't do it for you." So I stormed to Infiniti asking for the manager. The guy escorted me to Nissan and talked to the manager that was on duty. He helped me get my car service. He promised me that he will take care of the customer service mishap. Unfortunately, I have not received any calls from Wendel motors after this incident
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 06:41 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/28/2017

Cyd, we apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent service visit with us.  Thank you for speaking with Ken Toon, our Ford Service Manager, and for sharing your concerns.

BOBBY S. on 03/27/2017
"Great Service"
Quick and friendly service
Vehicle: NISSAN TITAN
Review Created: 03/27/2017 02:06 PM

Thanks, Bobby!

JAY C L. on 03/26/2017
"Sandi- personal service"
Your 2006 Taurus was totaled. Sandi found us a 2008 for a replacement. She was easy to contact and found the replacement quickly. She found us a car in our price range. She even helped us on a Sunday! Sandi is wonderful!
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/19/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 09:45 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/29/2017

Thanks, Jay!  We appreciate your kind words about Sandi and are glad you found the car to meet your needs.

WILL C. on 03/26/2017
"Friendly"
All the staff was extremely friendly
Vehicle: NISSAN PATHFINDER
Review Created: 03/26/2017 06:53 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for the comments, Will!

ROBERT D O. on 03/26/2017
"Great experience"
Super friendly sales personnel and no pressure. They found just what we wanted! Thank you Guy and Don!
Vehicle: FORD F250
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/19/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 05:44 PM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/29/2017

Robert, thank you for sharing your review online! We love hearing that your experience with Guy and Don was a great one.

JULIE A S. on 03/26/2017
"Great customer service"
I love Josh Richards in the Service Department. He's always so helpful.
Vehicle: NISSAN MURANO
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 08:23 AM
Lisa P. at Wendle Ford Nissan Infiniti responded on 03/29/2017

Awesome, thank you Julie!  We love knowing that Josh Richards and our Wendle Nissan service work well for you.